Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Season of the Hellhound Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Season of the Hellhound Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Season of the Hellhound Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Season of the Hellhound Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Season of the Hellhound Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Season of the Hellhound Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Season of the Hellhound Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Season of the Hellhound Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Season of the Hellhound Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Season of the Hellhound Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Season of the Hellhound

Go down

Season of the Hellhound Empty Season of the Hellhound

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Fusion #142 comes back from commercial break. Right before the main event, the audience are taken to the dimly lit locker room of Marcantel.

Marcantel
So, I'm back on Fusion........hard to tell whether this or Genesis is my home. They say home is where the heart is, but what exactly is a home for someone who has no heart? Simple.......I don't have a home. I don't need a home, and I don't want one. Fusion and Genesis are merely backround locations for me, they mean nothing. Just like how my victory over the current Undisputed champion, and old rival, Jacob Ziegler, will mean nothing. I'll have to keep working for a title for a whole season, only to never get a fair one on one match, like I do every......single....season. And instead of getting a worthy challenge for either Schmidty or Ziegler after Retaliation, it looks like that boy Percy Simmons is next in line.....what a waste of a ppv. From what I've noticed, I haven't been getting any fair shots at a title, because I'm too "quiet". Apparently in order to get close to the title picture you need to just trash talk the managers family, and you're granted an immediate title shot. Now granted, I don't have a problem speaking my mind on how I feel, but to do that in order to get closer to a championship, is cowardly. I don't take shortcuts, I've never taken any in the 5 years I've worked here, yet here I am still have never had a one on one match for the Alpha or Undisputed title, because I'm too "quiet". That still ain't changing, I won't be a good for nothing loudmouth, that trash talk talks his way to the top, and I have been proving all them wrong, the people that say the Giants or Monster of wrestling can't put on great matches, when I have done just that the entire time I've been here. Examples? Me vs Guri, Zieger, Halleck, Andrews, Sunshine, El Jefe, the list keeps going on and on. And I will continue to put on great matches until I die. But back to now, this is my season. This will be the Season of The Hellhound. A little message for Ziegler, Simmons, and Schmidty...........Soon.....is.....Now.
Season of the Hellhound 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down