Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Luger Lounge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Luger Lounge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Luger Lounge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Luger Lounge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Luger Lounge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Luger Lounge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Luger Lounge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Luger Lounge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Luger Lounge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Luger Lounge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Luger Lounge

2 posters

Go down

The Luger Lounge Empty The Luger Lounge

Post by Batman Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:40 pm

As Genesis goes on air, the stage lights up with colorful pyro as Dashing greets the CMV Universe.

Mr. Dashing
WHAT IS UP everybody, Dashing here for another episode of Friday Night Genesis! And boy what a show we have in store for you all tonight. But first, as you can see, the ring looks a bit different. Judging by the statue in the center, I'd say this is Bob Luger's doing.

As Dashing and the viewers at home take a gander at the set up in the ring, the PA System lights up with...

And out he comes with the spotlight solely on him. The gold on his robe glistening as he holds his arms out to signify himself as some sort of deity of wrestling. He drinks in the moment as the fans hit him with waves of boos. He ignores the heat as he takes his time walking down the ramp.

Mr. Dashing
Luger is so self absorbed. Look at this set up. I mean, what even is this? A talk show?

Luger finally makes his way to the golden steps.He lifts his robe like a dress and climbs to the apron where he then slides through the middle rope and enters the ring where he is greeted by a well dressed man who hands him a microphone.

Mr. Dashing
And who the hell is that goof ball with the slick back hair? He looks like an adult Alfalfa.

Bob Luger
Ladies and Gentlemen, WELCOME TO......THE LUGER LOUNGE!

As he says that, a banner with the title drops behind him, painting the perfect picture with his arms out.

Bob Luger
Siding with the Regime is the best thing I could of ever done. Because of my undying loyalty towards our wonderful General Manager and Alpha World Champion, I have been rewarded my very own talk show. That's right. My own time slot on this show where its all about ME! Where I, an ABSOLUTE LEGEND gets the sole spotlight to do and say whatever the hell I want.

He laughs, showing off his white grin.

Bob Luger
Now before I tell you what you can expect on the Luger Lounge, allow me to give you all the official grand tour!

He walks over to the corner where he had entered and points to the solid gold steps.

Bob Luger
Since I piss greatness and I am very successful financially inside and out of this company I figured the best way to represent myself through material items was to make everything GOLD! Starting with these solid gold steps. A pure beauty. Then...

He begins to stroke the golden ropes.

Bob Luger
GOLD ROPES! Look at this. Magnificent! What will he think of next?

He then places a hand on the gold plated turnbuckle pads.

Bob Luger
Golden Turnbuckle pads! WHAT?? Oh and would you look at this!

He walks over to one of the two Hollywood Director style chairs which is a black seat on gold legs.

Bob Luger
Even the chairs are gold. But the center piece of the lounge folks, is obviously, the GOLDEN BOI HIMSELF.....ME!

He points at the solid gold statue of himself standing between the two seats. An absolute marvelous sight to see as he takes off his robe and fits it perfectly on the statue.

Bob Luger
Ladies and Gentlemen.......with hard work and determination, you too can one day have a golden statue of yourself......

He bursts into laughter.

Bob Luger
Oh who are we kidding, taking a good look at you all, I can defiantly tell most of you spent half your life savings just for a ticket to tonight's show. You'll never be on my level!

This of course triggers a loud chorus of boos as he laughs to himself once more.

Bob Luger
Oh!

The three sexy women sitting at ringside catch his eye.

Bob Luger
How could I forget. You always gotta dab a bit of sexiness for both sexes on each show. One of me is good enough to make all the women of the word swish around in there shoes but I had to appeal to my male audience with three of the hottest women I could find in this stink hole of a town. And all they gotta do is sit there and look pretty. And clap at every little thing I do.

He raises a brow at them as they clap and cheer him on.

Bob Luger
Alrighty! What to expect? Well, I stand here and I speak my mind about whatever topic seems relevant and then I invite a guest down here to join me. Seems simple right? Now....what do I talk about? Oh....I have an idea. How about we talk about Xander Slate?

A mixed reaction for the OG Dirty Heel catches Bob off guard.

Bob Luger
Typical of you idiots to cheer for my enemies. You don't even like him you're just doing it to spite me.

The boos convert to cheers now that they are all on the same page.

Bob Luger
Xander Slate is a snake. Simply put, he's a punk ass bitch who refuses to learn his place. I gave him everything in KLIQ and he spit on me. I could have died. I know some of the people he's been with from our partying days, I could have caught some nasty disease and bit the dust. He tried to murder me. But, I put those feelings aside to deal with some other things. Honestly, if it wasn't for him stalking my twitter and replying to every tweet I posted I probably would of forgotten about him but instead he decided to ensure he kept an enemy no man wants. I hurt people. I've made a legacy off of that. And now that i'm here, i'm gonna not only hurt Slate but I am going to do to him what he fears the most. I'm going to take everything away from him. I am going to make him feel more alone than he's ever felt. I'm going to crush his pathetic legacy beneath my ten thousand dollar boots and nobody will EVER remember the name, Xander Slate.

He shakes his head.

Bob Luger
Xander feeds on any and all attention. He craves it. Every time I say his name his ears twitch from whatever room he's banging Ortiz in. So that's why I didn't have to talk to him before the show. I know he'll want to be my first ever guest on the Luger Lounge. So without further ado folks, please stay in your seats and do not give a round of applause for the washed up has-been, XANDER SLATE!

He points to the stage. And after a few moments, the PA system lights up, but it isn't who we expect.

Well, this isn't Slate at all. Tall, creamy dark chocolate complexion, good looking, a champion, a winner -- no, Brett Angel is the antithesis of the man Slate passes himself off as.

Now at ringside, Angel surveys Lurger's elaborate setup with an amused expression on his face. The International Champion gingerly walks up the steel stairs then wipes his feet on the ring skirt before entering the ring.

Bob Luger
Hey, at least we still get a washed up has-been.

He smiles and steps closer to Angel.

Bob Luger
So tell me Angel, what sort of death wish having idiot are you interrupting my show like this?

Brett Angel
Actually, Deathwish was a couple of months ago. Ha. See what I did there? I got a little funnier while you were… let’s say you were on vacation.

Angel's response came without him glancing in Luger's direction, too busy closely examining the golden statue of Bob Luger.

Brett Angel
Man, I hope whoever did this got a raise. They really captured that.....look you have on your face.

Angel whirls around, eyes scanning Luger.

Brett Angel
Yeah! That's it; that's the one. That look like you've had to go to the bathroom all day, but you're afraid if you get up you'll make a mess. Speaking of...

Angel helps himself to a seat without an invitation from Luger. He nods appreciatively, the quality of the chair far surpassing his expectations. After a satisfied sigh, Angel begins to speak in a bit of a lazy drawl as though he's never been more at ease.

Brett Angel
Hope you don't mind, Bobby, but I figure I might as well make myself comfortable seeing as I'm your first guest and all. I know, I know, you were expecting Slate, and now I've gone and thrown everything into disarray. You've gotta revise all your material on the fly, throw out all your questions, but don't you see, Bobby? This is the best case scenario. All the great interviewers are able to think on their feet no matter what life throws their way. Consider this a learning experience as well as a favor, because, between you and me, Xander would probably make an awful guest.

Bob debates on how to react to Angel's rebellious actions on his show. However, he finally decides to roll with it and sit down in the other chair. He looks at Brett and flashes a smile before speaking.

Bob Luger
You're right, Xander would of made an awful guest. But you know what, I like this. I have had a few things to say to you for a while it's just I've always had more important things to do.

Bob positions himself a little better in his chair to face Brett.

Bob Luger
For a long time now, you've been running your mouth about me. Instead of your multiple championship wins and many other accomplishments on UnMatched, you bragged about beating me and Kynra in a triple threat.

There’s a twinkle in Angel’s eyes as he leans forward.

Brett Angel
You’re right. How selfish of me. Let’s talk about your accomplishments on UnMatched instead.

Luger powers through, ignoring the quip.

Bob Luger
Yet, you never bothered to explain that you never pinned me. Ever. And you never will. You're only standing here with that title in your possession because I've allowed it. I got bigger fish to fry in Xander Slate. But believe me, I very much will be coming after you and that championship if you don't choke and lose it to Matt Devious at Exodus. Which by the way, how are you preparing for that? Losing in quick fashion and annoying Dave Turner? Oh, no I know. Playing in a lions den helps you gain courage and that's why you're here right now right? You were afraid of Matt Devious so you tried to find your bravery by interrupting my show. Am I in the ballpark here? Are you gonna stretch the truth some more? You see, you're problem has always been you never get serious until somebody mentions your....dead.....wife. So do I gotta start slandering her name to get the real Brett Angel for an interview?

Angel exhales slowly, leaning back in his chair as he does so.

Brett Angel
Just when we were starting to have fun, eh Bobby? You just had to go and ruin the vibe. At least seven people just changed the channel because their hearts can’t handle this tension. You know, I bet this is exactly how Kliq ended. There the lot of you were having a grand ol’ time then you had to be the one to open your big mouth and say, “Are we even that good?” Then it all just went to shit.

Rosemary.

Angel begins stroking his scarf mindlessly. Eyes cold, but a smile on his face.

Brett Angel
Here’s a funny tidbit: we were never married. She was my fiancee. I said as much, but everybody liked the sound of wife better. Maybe they thought it would hurt more when they used her as a weapon. For years. I rolled with it. For years. I wanted that fantasy to be real, to imagine that we did start that life together, that it wasn’t all for nothing. We always said we had all the time in the world to make it official. For years. But you’re right, Bobby. You’re absolutely right. She’s dead. She’s dead. She’s gone. I can’t fight for her forever. I can’t defend her from everything. I tried to, though. For years.

Angel stands up. Luger follows suit almost immediately. The crowd begins buzzing as they sense trouble brewing on the horizon.

Brett Angel
You can slander her name, Bobby. And if you’re feeling brave enough to do it to my face, go ahead and let those words slip through your lips. Thing is, those words won’t mean much. It took me a while, but I’m finally starting to understand that. You’ve never met her. You never knew her like I do. You’ve never even seen a picture of her, have you? Oh, she was gorgeous. The kind of woman you’d kiss the ground she walked on. You’d have liked her, Bobby. I mean really, really liked her. Except she wouldn’t have given you the light of the day. Now don’t get me wrong, you certainly are...an interesting looking fellow, but you’re selfish. That’s why you betrayed Tim. That’s why you abandoned Kliq. That’s why no matter what you say about me and Rosemary, you’ll take your miserable ass back to an empty home angry at the world because every woman in it has just enough self respect to know she can do better than you.

Those last few words stung for Luger. He managed to prevent his face from giving that away, but in his mind, he's furious at the fact that he believes Angel is true. However, he knew what he was doing. He plugged in another controller into the mind game Luger was trying to play. Now, he's just got to play harder. With a smile on his face, he steps closer to Angel, still leaving room for one of them to fully extend their arms for a straight jab if need be.

Bob Luger
I'm not the only one that see's through you. Hell, that's why you've been walked on all these years. That's why everybody mentions her. Because they know that deep down. It triggers you. It triggers you deeply. I don't have to know a goddamn thing about your dead wife.. And-

Bob stops to address the heavy boos he's receiving from the fans.

Bob Luger
Boo me all you want, this is what to EXPECT from the Luger Lounge. I do and say whatever the hell I want and right now, i'm dropping a truth bomb on Mr. Angel here.

He looks back at Brett. Looks dead in his eyes with a mocking glare, matching his devious smirk.

Bob Luger
You say that those words don't mean anything, but I say that's bullshit. Because you see, you are a walking, talking sob story. The misery is written across your face. Every match you win, you can't help but to wonder if she's smiling at you from above. But let me tell you something bud, she's not. Nah, she's wondering how the hell you can continue living out your dream when hers is over. Her entire life is over yet you're still standing there cracking jokes and acting as if everything in your life is just right. You're trying to get over her and to you that seems like therapy, but believe me when I tell you, if angels truly are real, she would be devastated to see you forget about her. If I was you, i'd curl up in a ball in some rainy part of the planet and spend my days playing solitaire. Well, actually, I wouldn't give a damn what a dead woman thinks. I'd move on, but that's just me. I am actually built for this cruel world. I'm strong enough for it. While you.....you're barely hanging on by a thread.

Angel takes his scarf off and holds it in one hand.

Brett Angel
So let’s play this game and assuming you’re right. You’re triggering me, Bobby. You’re making real damn, mad. I can’t help but wonder though, why would you consciously do something so stupid?

Angel doesn’t give any time for the question to be answered. The moment Luger opens his mouth, a clever quip at the ready, Angel lunges forward after having deftly wrapped the scarf around his fist. He has it inches away from Luger’s forehead, the barbed wire gleaming under the arena lights, aching to cut into flesh.

Luger has his arms up defensively, every fiber of his being, every muscle on his absolutely legendary body focused on keeping Angel’s weapon at bay. But Angel looks to be winning this battle of attrition. Closer and closer the barbed wire gets to Luger’s skin until--

Matt Devious attacks Angel from behind!

Angel crumbles to the mat where Devious lays into him with some huge right hands. That’s when Luger gets a fantastic idea. He picks Angel’s scarf from the ground then wraps it around the International Champion’s neck. Luger holds onto one end of the fabric, and Devious takes hold of the other. Their combined efforts can damn near decapitate Angel!

An unlikely savior emerges when Xander Slate slides beneath the bottom rope and comes charging into the ring with a vengeance armed with a steel chair to even the odds.

Devious and Luger get out of dodge, thrown off their game by a sight never thought imaginable: Xander Slate coming to the aid of Brett Angel. A staredown ensues until Dave Turner strolls from the back.

Dave Turner
Now don’t tell me this is all over already, it was just starting to get to the good part. Tell you what. The four of you get to the back, get cleaned up, grab yourself a snack if you’re so inclined, because I want you back out here later on in the show for some tag team action! That’s right, and you even did me the favor of choosing sides. We’re gonna have Bob Luger and Matt Devious teaming up to take on Brett Angel and Xander Slate!

The crowd pops big for that blockbuster announcement. Not since the moon landing as the world been so glued to their television sets.

All of a sudden, Angel grabs Slate from behind and tosses Slate into Bob Luger’s gold statue so hard that it breaks!

“You mean this Xander Slate?!” Angel shouts out. The crowd actually starts to boo! Slate saved him, and this is the thanks that he gets?

Turner shakes his head, his lips pressed together in a tight scowl.

Dave Turner
Brett, buddy, I don’t know what your game plan was there, but I’m not about to toss the match out and give you lot the night off. It’ll just be a handicap match!

Angel doesn’t seemed bothered by that as he nonchalantly bends over to pick up his scarf. The looks on Luger’s and Devious’ face say it all: they’re gonna enjoy every minute of what tonight will have in store.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

The Luger Lounge Empty Re: The Luger Lounge

Post by Batman Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:26 pm

The highlights of Sunday's Exodus play before finally the signature pyro starts off Friday Night Genesis. The fans are excited for the fallout show and don't have to wait very long to dive into things as we see Bob Luger standing in the middle of the ring, with his Luger Lounge all set up. A new statue of course to replace the old one that was broken.

Bob Luger
Sunday Night was supposed to be the night I finally made Xander Slate pay for turning his back on me a year ago. I destroyed him in that ring. I annihilated him. But, then the other traitor showed up. Randy Borton distracted me and cost me the match so i'm gonna make this short and simple. I'm pissed off and I want answers so Borton, you're my guest tonight. Get the hell out here!

Bob lowers the mic and paces back and forth with a scowl on his face, eyeing the entrance stage.

And without further ado. There he is, the man who made his surprising return at Exodus, Randy Borton! The crowd actually pops for the legendary Moo Moo Man as he wastes no time in walking down the ramp and joining Luger in the Luger Lounge. He refrains from looking intimidating towards Luger. He instead, takes off his sunglasses and show a sincere look in his eyes but Luger looks past it.

Bob Luger
How dare you. Sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Coming out there during my match and distracting me. I came back here to Genesis for a lot of reasons but one main reason was to put Slate in his place and I had him. I HAD HIM BORTON! Right there. But then there you were. Saving your boy. And that......it being you, that pisses me off more than anything.

He sticks his finger in Borton's chest, to truly show how angry he is.

Randy Borton
Look...

Slate comes out with a huge smile on his face. He finally proved to Luger who the better man is and Luger knows damn well he's come to brag about it.

Bob Luger
HEY! You are not allowed at the Luger Lounge!

Slate with a mic in hand snickers to himself as he slowly walks down the ramp.

Xander Slate
I'm sorry I couldn't help but be there in the back and overhear you say that you would of beaten me if Borton hadn't distracted you.

His face scrunches up and he lightly shakes his head to display how much he disagrees with that statement.

Xander Slate
Nooooo sir. I would of beaten you earlier if Borton hadn't distracted ME!

He rolls into the ring and gets right in Bobs face.

Bob Luger
You know, there's not much stopping me from dropping you right here right now.

Xander Slate
I beat you Sunday and I can beat you right now.

Both are seconds away from trading blows until Borton finally speaks up.

Randy Borton
ENOUGH!

Both of them are hesitant about breaking eye contact but eventually they do and glance over to Borton.

Randy Borton
I came back because I didn't want you two to fight.

Luger and Slate both raised their eye brows, wondering why.

Randy Borton
When we first formed the KLIQ, we were on top. But not just in this ring but in life and you want to know why? Because we ALL had each others backs. We weren't just partners. We were brothers. We connected. And with that unity, nothing could harm us. We went through life like a goddamn hurricane. Every obstacle, destroyed by OUR force. But something changed along the way. We ALL got hungry for more. Our egos got the best of us. And yes, Xander and I did turn our backs on you Bob. But you turned your back on us as well. Instead of working through our problems like we used to, we just gave up on this family and went our separate ways. But now, this show that we've all poured sooooo much blood, sweat, and tears into is being hijacked. It's chaos. And it's no longer the Genesis that we fought so hard to create. THAT'S why I came back. To stop my brothers from fighting and reunite us once again.

The crowd goes nuts. A KLIQ reunion? That's unheard of. Both Luger and Slate stare at Borton. Both huffing and puffing, trying so hard to understand where he's coming from.

Randy Borton
The best year of my life was with you guys by my side. We're best friends. It's not too late to go back to the way things were. I know how much you guys THINK you hate each other but I've seen you guys pick each other up SOOOO many times. Bob remember when Grandma died? That night, Xander and I stood up with you for hours, making sure our brother was ok.

Bob looks at Xander, with a faint sincerity in his eyes.

Randy Borton
And Xander, I remember when you thought you knocked up that babe from Colorado and you were so freaked. Who took you out for drinks and got your mind off of things? Bob and I.

Xander glances at Bob with the same look.

Randy Borton
We ALL are the good brothers. We're KLIQ for LIFE!

He finally throws up a too sweet. Both Luger and Slate eyeing the symbol before looking back at each other. The rage drained from their faces. Has Borton's words finally worked?

Pat LaFave
HOLD UP!

And in an instant, the most hated man in the building has entered the stage to a tidal wave of boos. With the Alpha World Championship around his waist and Braxton Sutter by his side.

Pat LaFave
You know what? Bob, since you came back, you haven't done SHIT for me. You just came for a free ride back on MY SHOW! And Xander, I knew the moment your boyfriend hopped sides, you wouldn't TRULY be any help anymore either. You BOTH are useless. So i'm sorry to break up this sad little reunion but, it's cleaning time. Braxton!

Pat points towards the ring as his right hand man slowly makes his way down the ramp with a fierce look in his eyes. Bob quickly tosses his two chairs out of the ring and drags his statue safely into a corner as he prepares for a fight, as well as Xander while Borton takes off his shirt, joining his brothers.

Pat LaFave
Looks like he wants some too, Braxton, DESTROY THEM ALL!

Braxton nods at his boss and pulls himself up on the apron, looking at the trio. Without any more hesitation, he climbs over the ropes and enters the ring. Slate runs at him first but is pushed down with brute force. Luger charges second but its cracked by a hard right hand, dropping like a sack of potatoes. Which leaves Borton who begins to throw lefts and rights trying to take the big man down. But to no avail. He turns to the ropes and rebounds off of them to gain some momentum, but Braxton meets him with his two meaty claws around his neck. Trying to choke the life out of him. That is until Luger and Slate simultaneously attack him from behind. Both delivering clubbing blows to his back, forcing him to release his hold. Borton gets in on the attack and it's now truly just like old times. Like a pack of wolves they bring the Cleaner of The Regime to a knee. That is until the giant powers through and stands up with force, pushing back all three men. He let's out a powerful roar but this doesn't scare them. They all pounce right back on him. Braxton punches Borton, knocking him towards the corner with the statue. He then throws Slate out of the ring and picks Bob up on his shoulders. However, Luger manages to slide off the back and push him right into a SUPER KICK BY BORTON! Braxton stumbles right into a LUGER LANDING! The crowd are on there feet. While Pat is on the stage, throwing a fit.

Pat LaFave
NO NO NO!

Braxton is still somehow stirring back up to his feet. But at this moment Slate is back in the ring. As Sutter gets to his feet, SLAYED BY SLATE! He's finally out of it. And Pat is furious. Both Slate and Luger stand there, enjoying the view until Borton comes from behind the two of them with his arms around their shoulders. Is this it? Are they finally back together? Borton takes his arms off and glances at his brothers. He then finally throws another Too Sweet up.

Pat LaFave
NO! There will NOT be a KLIQ REUNION ON MY SHOW!

They of course ignore him. Slate and Luger just stare at each other. Ten minutes ago they hated each other but everything happened so fast, they finally realize that Borton was right. KLIQ for life. And with that, all three men share a TOO SWEET!

Mr. Dashing
KLIQ IS BACK!!!

The fans go nuts as Pat throws a tantrum and goes backstage.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:30 pm

Pat Lafave,  irate storms off the stage and goes to the back pushing local talent out of his way, yelling at them to  move, his personal assistant awaits him… They continue walking down the corridor.

Pat : Idiots, every single one of them, how dare they try and embarrass me, Do you know who I am.

Assistant : Calm down Mr Lafave.

Pat : DON’T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, I made them, I gave them ALL opportunities, Kliq… UGH What the hell is wrong with them.

Assistant : Please sir.

Pat : Don’t they understand…. I’m the Alpha World Champion, I’m the top dog around here, I just went through hell….LITERALLY….. Hell in a Cell….. Hell the odds were against me in that triple threat, but I still retained…. Now Kliq is reformed, No No No, I’m the boss, I make the decisions and i`m the greatest Alpha World Champion in the history of CMV.

The pair turn a corner…

***WHACK***

A Sick thunderous chair shot over the assistants head, knocking  him out cold…. The camera pans to Pat’s face, a look of terror as he looks at the attacker….. The camera pans left to reveal…. None other than The Puppet Master himself Top’s Newsome.

Pat : WHAT THE HELL, listen,…look…. Ummm…. Just wait a god damn  minu…
Tops doesn’t wait for Pat to even finish his sentence… The Puppet Master lunges at Pat, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck.

Tops : You think I wanna hear from a low life weasel like you.

Top’s throws Pat against some backstage equipment, which makes him scream in pain.

Tops : You have something that belongs to me.

Top’s picks Pat up by the shirt again and throws him into one of those steel garage doors, the impact leaves a huge dent as he crashes to the floor.

Tops : You can run, you can hide, But The Puppet Master will always be one step ahead of you… Yes, you may have won the match at Exodus when you low blowed that asshole…..But tonight I get what I want….

YOU!!!!

Top’s  applies Mind Control on Pat LaFave,  squeezing harder and harder as referees and officials come running in and breaking the hold,

Tops : Hahahaha, one more thing…. I spoke to Cass and  the match is for The Alpha World title… Tik Tok, Times up. Hahahahaha.

The camera pans down to Pat as he watches in horror as Tops walks off.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:44 pm

Genesis is coming to a close, and all night a very special edition of The Luger Lounge has been advertised. With the main event match up done and finished, the ring crew sets it up.

Mr. Dashing
And now folks, it's time for the Luger Lounge! Which Luger has graciously invited TEAM FUSION to be his guests. So you can probably guess that something may go down. I mean, with Luger's mouth running like it does? Oh there's for sure going to be absolute chaos!

With the Lounge finally being set, the lights dim and the fans begin to cheer as the PA System lights up with...

And out they come. The four men who will represent Genesis at Validation, also known as the legendary KLIQ! All four stand on the stage, basking in the spotlight being laid upon them. Four pairs of Too Sweet being shown high above their heads as the fans cheer them on.

Mr. Dashing
Still can't believe that KLIQ are actually being cheered. They were once the most HATED men in CMV. Yet now since they've reunited, the fans can't seem to get enough of them. I guess it works. They definitely make a good fit as Team Genesis.

They make their way down the ramp in unison. All taking in the massive energy from the crowd at their own pace. At the same time, allowing the anticipation for what's going to be a great segment to really sink into the hearts of the fans.

Mr. Dashing
All former world champions in their own right. A brotherhood who just two weeks ago reformed to quote on quote, "save" Genesis. Winning the Validation tag match will push them in the right direction.

They make it into the ring where there are 4 chairs on each side with a microphone resting in each. KLIQ waste no time in grabbing their mics and addressing the crowd.

Bob Luger
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Luger pauses and smiles as the crowd cheers him on.

Bob Luger
I have to say, I never in a million years expected to be cheered once again.

They continue and so does he.

Bob Luger
So cut it out.

His face gets serious.

Bob Luger
We don't care about your praise. We're saving Genesis for us. This brotherhood will thrive, once again, on the very TIP TOP of this show. It doesn't matter who we gotta beat to get there. Because it will happen. I won't say when because the specifics of the future is blurry to me. But, what I can do is tell you what I do see. And that's Team Fusion on their backs with the Chiefs of the Genesis Tribe standing TALL!

Even though he exclaimed his refusal of their praise, the crowd continues to cheer out of respect for their representation of the Yellow Brand.

Bob Luger
I mean who do they got?

Luger looks to Xander who shrugs.

Xander Slate

I dunno, but they call themselves The Control. Made up of some of the most arrogant scrubs on Fusion. I tell ya folks, I bled green for many years, but now that I see what they got to offer, i'm glad i'm with the Yellow Brand. The A Show as it should be put.

Bob Luger
Exactly, the A SHOW! With the A PLUS stars! We got Chris Adams former CMV Champion! We got Xander Slate former Undisputed Champion! We got Randy Borton former Undisputed Champion. And we got me, Bob Luger, former ALPHA WORLD CHAMPION! Going FOUR ON FOUR WITH.........some good old fashion NOOBS!

Randy Borton
NOOOOBS!

Chris Adams

NOOOBS!

Xander Slate
Neeeeeewwwwbs!

Bob Luger
It's the classic story of "We're the future take us serious.". Which ironically clashes oh so well with who we are. We are the BACKBONE of CMV! The foundation of Genesis. We've built this show to what it is today. And we've returned to continue our work. It doesn't matter if we're battling noobs or men with resume's as stacked as ours, we will conquer Fusion at Validation. Because that's what we do. We united long ago to show EVERYONE what the main event looks like in one ring. We're right here. Better than ever. More importantly, better than The Control!

And with that, they all throw another Too Sweet up.

Bob Luger
But, maybe these guys have something to say about that. That's what this show is about. The Luger Lounge allows you to kick your feet up and speak your mind so without further ado......team fusion.

He points to the entrance as he and his brothers take their seats. And after several seconds go by, their theme hits the PA System and out comes the control onto the stage. Percy standing front and center, wasting no time in tearing into the KLIQ.

Percy Simmons
We fight we breakup, we kiss we make up. How can I possibly take any of this seriously when the four of you remain in that constant cycle. And Luger, All that nonsense you just spouted went in one ear and out the other. I mean how can I possibly take YOU seriously when what, 3months after promising to Rock Unmatched’s landscape, the doors shut and you’re at the back of the unemployment line. You sure made an impact, just probably not in the vain you intended.

And well as far is this good guy “I Bleed Genesis” act you’ve got going on, well it couldn’t be further from the truth because let’s remind ourselves exactly why you jumped shipped to Unmatched in the first place shall we?

You didn’t think anything of Genesis then and the same feeling applies now despite your best efforts to hide it. And The only reason you’re back here is because not even Yuri Sukalov was stupid enough to employ you, and keep in mind he has Shanaz Andoni on his payroll.

Now, this may come to the shock horror of many BUT...Percy Simmons has his fair share of flaws. SHOCKING I KNOW but one of them Luger is not my ability to be truthful. I’ll go on record right now and confess I’m not fighting for Fusion. Quite Frankly I couldn’t care less about anyone I share the lockeroom with that isn’t stood right here beside me. And I certainly couldn’t care less about what colour the ring ropes are. Green, Yellow, Orange it’s all the same to me so long I’m getting paid. But don’t get it twisted. Our motivation going into this match is at all time high.

I’m fighting, Shay Hoxton Is Fighting, WE ARE FIGHTING to prove to CMV hierarchy that Fusion not only co-exists but is BETTER WITHOUT Yuri Sukalov.

I look down at that ring and I see arrogance, I see some terrible wardrobe choices amongst other things but most notably I see four men who were Pioneers, and played a key role in giving not just Fusion, not just Genesis but CMV’s identity. But you see I speak in the past tense because well, that’s exactly what the four of you are. The Past. And That’s EXACTLY why the four of you are reunited. Because everyone in that ring besides Xander Slate whether it’s here, Unmatched or sat on the sidelines injured has been treading water and can no longer cut the mustard on their own.

He then proceeds to point to the Validation banner.

Percy Simmons

The Pay-Per-View Is Conveniently named. Because Validation is EXACTLY what you need. EVEN the person who PICKED you to represent her brand, Cass LaFave doubts you by having you in handicap matches !!

The four of us don’t need anything. Before we came out here you called us the future that’s where your sadly mistaken. The Control is UNBEATEN. Shay Hoxton is UNBEATEN, what makes you think come Validation that trend is suddenly going to be bucked by a washed up low-budget boyband desperate for one last hit hit ? Spoiler Alert, it isn’t.

Percy finally lowers the microphone as KLIQ remain in their seats with confused looks on their faces.

Bob Luger
Damn Percy you just laid into us. Didn't even bother to come down and sit in these expensive seats I bought. But you see my thing is. If you're gonna try to cut a good promo on some promo gods like us......at least try to get your facts straight. I mean did you get your information from our Wikipedia pages? Or were you bending the truth to make your words make sense? How about next time you just pass the mic over to Shay. Maybe he would of actually causes Slate to take off his sunglasses in anger. No, instead what you accomplished Percy is show me exactly why Fusion isn't worth watching. You just spat some absolute garbage at us. But don't worry, the show isn't ruined folks! I think Percy is done now so I can dissect his garbage speech and make him look like an idiot then maybe we can fight or something I dunno. ANYWAYS!

He stands up out of his chair and walks to the ropes facing the group on the stage.

Bob Luger
We broke up once and now we're back together bud. There was no cycle. There'd have to be multiple occasions for it to be a cycle. Nice try tho. I see what you were trying to go with that, it's just it couldn't work because what you said was wrong. Which brings me to the fact that you called me a "good guy".

He shrugs and looks on at the crowd with a mimicking confused look on his face.

Bob Luger
I literally told these fans to shut up before you came out here. None of us claim to be good guys. Because that would be limiting to our characters. We're spunky and outspoken. We beat the hell out of anybody standing in our way. We break arms for a living. I wouldn't call that being good Samaritans. Then.....THEN you claim that I don't bleed Genesis and insinuated that I left here willingly. No, I was banished bud. And I found a way back in. I'd never try to knock on the doors of Fusion because there's not much competition down there. Noticed I said down. You guys are beneath us. That's why I invited you to OUR show and not the other way around. It's like moving from a townhouse to a 5 story mansion. You don't want to go visit the old townhouse. You already got a taste of the good life.

Bob takes a pause, smiling at Team Fusion before continuing.

Bob Luger
Oh and call me picky but this is my show and I absolutely hate when people can't get their facts straight. You said that Cass doubts us and that's why she put us in handicap matches. Plural folks. Apparently Mr. Promo didn't watch the past two episodes of Genesis. Because if you did Percy. You'd see we were in one. Against a guy bigger than your boy Jamal there. Which was our way of getting rid of Pats cleaner. We're out here doing something about our dictator GM's while you just stay in your skyboxes bitching about in on the mic. You were probably all over the place in those promos too huh? Anyways, one handicap match bud. One. Want to know what we did last week? We won a four on four tag team match. Yeeeeeah that's right. Just like the one we're all gonna have at Validation! We were prepping and destroyed our opponents. What have ya'll done to prepare?

He raises an eyebrow.

Bob Luger
No really. I don't watch Fusion much. I spend my free time building my businesses and working out. Something none of you would know about. There's more flab on that stage than Joey Bacon's family reunion.

The rest of KLIQ hold in there laughter as Luger continues.

Bob Luger
And my final complaint about what you said Simmons. I promise this is my last one. Note, I said I don't watch Fusion MUCH. But I did watch a few weeks ago and....well how the hell can Shay Hoxton be undefeated when I seen him lose to a cat?

Shay shows off a mean scowl as the rest of KLIQ laugh.

Bob Luger
Hahaha you guys are jokes. And you're rude too. You come out here on Luger Lounge and don't even get in the ring. You spout your nonsense from a distance and that pisses me off. Besides, we were hoping to get face to face with you. Soooooo I guess the lounge can go mobile!

And with that, KLIQ all pick up there chairs, exit the ring, and walk right up the ramp. Right up to Team Fusion and place there chairs a couple feet away from them and sit.

Bob Luger
Now the show can really take off! I'm actually supposed to be an interviewer so here's a question. How-

Before Bob can ask his question, something nobody was planned for happens and shocks the CMV Universe.

[Open to DJ]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down