Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A new era awaits... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A new era awaits... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A new era awaits... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A new era awaits... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A new era awaits... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A new era awaits... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A new era awaits... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A new era awaits... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A new era awaits... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A new era awaits... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A new era awaits...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is this mystery man?

A new era awaits... I_vote_lcap0%A new era awaits... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A new era awaits... I_vote_lcap50%A new era awaits... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
A new era awaits... I_vote_lcap50%A new era awaits... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

A new era awaits... Empty A new era awaits...

Post by Batman Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:57 pm

As the crowd settles down, a loud and promising voice can be heard throughout the arena.

{{???}}
Ladies and Gentlemen.......are you ready to witness the greatest professional wrestler on the planet step foot on CMV soil????

The confidence in the voice makes instant supporters out of some of the fans in attendance as the voice receives several pops.

{{???}}
Well too bad, you don't deserve it yet. When I decide that you do, you'll see me.

And with that, the voice fades out as the crowd stand dumbfounded at who the hell that was.

Last edited by Holybatman on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

A new era awaits... Empty Re: A new era awaits...

Post by Batman Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:14 pm

Midway through NXT UnMatched #39, the same mysterious, yet promising voice from last week is heard echoing throughout the arena.

{{???}}
A new era awaits in the form of one man. The greatest proffesional wrestler on planet earth. I can bring to you all what you've never seen before. I can save this business....tonight!!

The confidence and tone of the voice pumps the crowd up as they cheer at the idea of this man showing himself.

{{???}}
You know that is if you all deserved it. You don't. But when you do, I'll show myself.

And with that, the voice fades out as the fans boo at the tease and the show continues elsewhere.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:38 pm

As UnMatched #41 rolls on and the fans are seated and quiet, the simliar voice from the past few weeks is heard throughout the arena.

{{???}}
You can never rush perfection. Especially when it's so rare in the CMV brand. So many struggle to be noticed. But not me. No I live and breath perfection. I realize what it takes every single....week. And I will show you exactly what I mean.....but.....

The fans begin to boo at the "but".

{{???}}
Not tonight.

And with that the voice is heard no longer and the show continues.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:56 pm

As UnMatched #42 continues, a moment of silence is broken with the familiar voice that's been haunting the show for a few weeks now.

{{???}}
Pure greatness isn't measured by the amount of time you put into you're attire nor is is measured by the amount of effort you put into kissing ass. It's measured by what you say and how you back it up.

The voice pauses for a brief second.

{{???}}
I am the greatest proffessional wrestler on the planet. That is the truth, and one day.....you will all get to see that.

Another brief pause.

{{???}}
But...

The fans begin to boo as the voice speaks over it.

{{???}}
Not today.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:28 pm

UnMatched #43 rolls on as the mysterious voice that's been filling the arena the past couple weeks returns in a serious tone of confidence.

{{???}}
Every man steps foot in that ring very soon to compete in the legendary Royal Rumble for a chance to become...great at the grand stage. They claim that they are great. They are dressed like they are great. But I assure you all, that until you see what true greatness is, you as well as all the CMV muskrats entering this rumble will have no clue.

The voice then fades out as the crowd continues eating their nachos and popcorn.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:16 am

As UnMatched #44 continues on, a voice rumbles through the arena once again, same from the previous weeks.

{{???}}
Greatness...is what this company lacks. That is until the greatest proffesional wrestler on the planet makes his way out onto that stage and reveals himself as...

The crowd seem interested as the reveal may finally happen.

{{???}}
Nah, look at you all. Pathetic, cheering your pathetic heroes on week in and week out. It's truly disgusting to see your taste in wrestling. None of you know what true greatness is! And I refuse to show you until the right time strikes.

And with that the voice echoes out as the show continues.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:25 pm

UnMatched #46 rolls on as the lights flicker and a voice is heard.

{{???}}
The problem in this business is that it's full of fairy tales. Men thinking that with you pathetic fans by their sides, pushing them every step of the way, they'll make it. It's an issue that has inherited the locker room. All the painted up mask wearing panzie pieces of shits in that locker room are in desperate need of an appointment...

Some smarks begin to cheer as internet speculation on who this may be may be correct as it may be a well known star from a different company.

{{???}}
So they can all....get a big.....dose....of...reality.

A huge pop hits the stands as the voice fades out.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:14 pm

UnMatched 47 is underway and after the first match up, the lights flicker and a voice is heard throughout the arena.

{{???}}
My legacy is defined through my goal of changing the wrestling world as we know it. Making each and every one of my opponents convert their thoughts from the fair tale land that says the'll be successful to the hard reality! It takes more than just dreams to make it big. And i'm the doctor that can help the knock offs in the CMV roster realize that. Dose after dose, you will all accept reality. And the true reality is.....that i'm coming.

The fans cheer as he continues.

{{???}}
Very soon you will all witness the king of the new era. The reality era will come in the form of one man..........the form of a KING! I am the greatest professional wrestler on the planet. That's real. You'll see.

The fans boo as the voice fades out and the show continues.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:02 am

As Unmatched 49 continues, the same voice tormenting the ears of the NXT universe for the past several months returns.

{{???}}
All the new kids on the block trying to make a statement by making claims they never back up. Digging themselves in a hole with the expectations that they build for themselves making you fans in attendence feel less and less every time they fail. They let you down. Not me. I would never let any of you down....

A small mixed reaction as speculation on the internet of who this is intrigues some. Hoping he'll reveal himself.

{{???}}
But then again....i'd never pick you up. Half of you are 300+ pounds and smell like Doritos's and dollar cheeseburgers.

The boo's come storming in.

{{???}}
What i'd do is call it how it is. Run my mouth about the facts in life. Giving everyone a dose of reality along the way. Wake up people. I'm coming.

And with that the voice echoes out as the show continues.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:09 am

NXT UnChained continues as the lights dim and the same cocky voice from previous weeks begins to echo throughout the arena.

{{???}}
Chains come in all forms to hold you down. The chains of your own ego can hold you down from reality the most. Pulling you back into a cell of your own luring self confidence in which you allow to cloud your own vision. That's the biggest cause of failure today whether it's in this sport or at the crappy grocery stores the lot of you work at.

A very heated reaction comes from the crowd.

{{???}}
You don't see the world for what it truly is. It's always gonna be a battlefield. You stop fighting, and you fall. Some harder than others, depending on how much of those dollar cheeseburgers you've been eating. But in the end, if you just have one big dosage of reality from yours truly, it may not be too late. You can be saved. And the saving will begin.....soon.

The voice fades out as the monster of a show continues.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:28 pm

As the show rolls on, the same voice that's been hovering around the arena for months begins to echo through the PA System.

{{???}}
How would you define a hero? A masked crusader who swears to protect his identity at all cost in order to keep the people safe? Or a man who allows everyone the chance to see things for what they truly are. Give them a heads up on what they're up against. I am the leader of a certain era that will be upon you all very...very soon.

And with that the voice fades out.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:07 pm

The show rolls on as the cryptic voice returns.

{{???}}
This company lacks a very reasonable amount of realists. In fact, nobody can see the world for what it truly is. All those men lacing up their boots have blinded themselves with their own inflated egos. Allowing their world, through their eyes, to be some fairyland that hands out candy and gold plated pants. While guys like me, the realists, well we face the hardships of reality with a completely assured attitude. And we fail to get stronger. I am strong. I am the best.

The voice stops for a moment before continuing.

{{???}}
Because of my ability to face reality head on....I am the greatest professional wrestler on the face of the planet......and you will all see that....very soon.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next