Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Meeting of the minds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Meeting of the minds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Meeting of the minds Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Meeting of the minds Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Meeting of the minds Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Meeting of the minds Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Meeting of the minds Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Meeting of the minds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Meeting of the minds Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Meeting of the minds Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Meeting of the minds

Go down

Meeting of the minds Empty Meeting of the minds

Post by KrisSully Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:56 pm

Backstage at Fusion Yuri, Blade and Willie stand in the office of the GM. Willie is pacing back and forth across the room. The sound of the door opening is heard and Willie stops. A look of distaste at the new arrival. Kris walks into frame.

Kris: Brother. Yuri. Blade my friend. You wanted me. I'm here.

Willie: You're late.

Kris: Sorry I was busy flying in. From home. Where I was two weeks ago.

Willie: And here we go with this "innocence" shit.

Before Kris can respond, Yuri throws his hands in the air and interjects himself.

Yuri: Both of you stop. Before you get any ideas Kris, your suspended, and if anything happens, you'll be looking for work elsewhere.

Kris glares at Yuri coking his head. The smiles sarcastically.

Kris: Typical.

Blade: Let's not do anything hasty. Let's just get to business. Shall we?

Willie grabs the contract off of the desk and presents it to his brother sharply.

Kris gently pushes the contract back into his brothers chest.

Kris: As a matter of fact, I will get to business. Starting with the fact that this match as it stands, is bullshit. Sorry Yuri, I meant bullshivic. Because I did not attack you. As a fact, if I did, do you think I would do it from behind? No. I'd do it to your face. Like a man. Just ask Kent. He saw that shit coming. And the fact that I wouldn't need a mask to attack you brother.

Yuri: Just shut up Kris. Before you get into more trouble.

Kris: Fuck you. You won't fire me. I'm the US Champ. Genesis would scoop me up within the hour. And that's just another reason why I think this is just a set-up. Because I think it's was a Yuri/Willie production. To fuck up my reign. To take my title away. I'm not blind Yuri. I know you had SOMETHING to do with this. And of course YOU.

Kris moves into Willies face. Almost nose to nose.

Kris: Your jealousy is too priceless. If you don't care about the title. Then just fight me. Without it on the line.

Willie: Too bad for YOU. YOU did this to yourself. You brought this on yourself. Don't play me Kris. I'm not buying it.

Kris and Willie have a stare down for a few moments before Kris hits his brother with a devastating forearm. As Willie falls he drops the contract. Kris picks it up and signs it. Then dropping it on his brother.

Kris: There. NOW I attacked you.

Kris smirks and walks backwards from the room flipping Yuri the bird as he does.

Kris: Fuck off bitches.

The scene fades.
KrisSully
KrisSully
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down