Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

LEAKED MEETING!!! JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!!

Go down

LEAKED MEETING!!!  JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!! Empty LEAKED MEETING!!! JAQUAN SELLS OUT!!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:26 pm

(As the Youtube video begins playing, the viewer can see a man in a suit and tie, wearing a piece of paper with a picture of Jaquan Shay on it, sitting at one end of a large table, staring at the chair opposite to his)

???

"Missster Shay, how nice of ya to join me in ma deal room."

(As he says this, the man slowly turns his chair in the direction of "Shay", revealing a large, fat man in a suit staring at him.  The man was wearing sunglasses despite being in a darkly lit room)

???

"Missster Shay, I just wanted ta start by saying I, da Dastardly Devon, Supa crime guy, really appreciate your willinness to come here ta talk big business.  Ya services to da Dastardly Devon won't go not payed back.  Da Dastardly one has spent a many days gettin da necessary boxes, and da correct stuff in 'em.  So, for ya layin down to Adamns, I give to you: 3 extra large boxes of ya special mountain dew!"

"Jaquan Shay"

"THANK YOU VERY MUCH, YOUR GLORIOUSNESS!!!  I THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE GREAT DEW OF SATISFACTION!!!  MY TASTE BUDS WERE TORTURING ME BEYOND BELIEF!!!  I NEED MY MOUNTAIN DEW, TO QUENCH MY THIRST OF I FEAR THE WORST!!!  I MUST ALSO DRINK MUCH DEW, AS IT WILL ALLO ME TO ONCE AGAIN SPIT POISONUS DEW AT MY ENEMIES, LIKE THE INCOMPETENT ADAMS!!!  I ALSO HOPE TO BRING OLIVER TO MY SIDE WITH THE PROMISE OF THE MOUNTAIN DEW, I'M SURE HE SHALL LOVE IT!!!"

Dastardly Devon

"Ta be honest, da Dastardly One don't give too much craps 'bout what ya do with da dew, just dat ya did ya job, layin down ta da Adamns.  Ya see, I bet lots a stuff in da undaground gamblin society in each of da Adamn matches, and it's a lot easia ta win with a rigged match.  With all da stuff I won, I was able to buy an undaground T-shirt, and a collection a ponies."

"Jaquan Shay"

"YES, AND THANK YOU!!!  I HOPE YOU HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND THAT IN LATER ENCOUNTERS I WILL BE ABLE TO PET A PONY WHILE CHUGGING MOUNTAIN DEW!!!"

Dastardly Devon

"Alright, then I guess we settled.  Now, den, WHERE'S MA PRETZELS?!!"

(With that, the video abruptly ends)
)

Back to top Go down