Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
FEAST OR FIRED!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
FEAST OR FIRED!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
FEAST OR FIRED!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
FEAST OR FIRED!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
FEAST OR FIRED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
FEAST OR FIRED!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
FEAST OR FIRED!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
FEAST OR FIRED!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
FEAST OR FIRED!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
FEAST OR FIRED!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

FEAST OR FIRED!!!

2 posters

Go down

FEAST OR FIRED!!! Empty FEAST OR FIRED!!!

Post by Batman Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:15 am

As we return from commercial break, we see PJ Moon had made his entrance and is now in the ring with a microphone in hand awaiting the crowd to silence so he can speak.

PJ Moon
Last night didn't go as planned. It.....it was the worst case scenario and I knoooow, I KNOW that given another chance, I WILL become Undisputed Champion!

He wastes no time in diving into what's been eating at his mind since the night before.

PJ Moon
Andrew Briggs is NOT better than me! I am the champion this company deserves! I'm not backing down from this. I DESERVE to be here! In the Main Event, as the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! And can accomplish that with one more chance. So Briggs! I'm calling you out! You and me,Dark Carnival!

He turns to the entrance way, and like the rest of the fans, he waits. After a minute of silence, the PA System lights up with...

And out he comes, flanked by his manager, Ted Dickens. With the Undisputed Championship laid firmly on his shoulder, and his chin high up, he gives a large smile to the supportive CMV Universe. PJ almost looks disgusted at the reaction he receives from the crowd, which only fuels Briggs' happiness even more. The champion takes his time making it down the ramp, slapping the hands of his fans along the way until finally, he slides under the bottom rope and rolls into the ring. Moon made sure to give him enough room, since Andrew, with good reason, doesn't trust him. Ted climbs in after, with a microphone in hand.

Ted Dickens
You think that after that AWFUL performance last night, that you deserve to even be in the same ring as Andrew Briggs? Look at him PJ! He's on a whole other level. What makes you think you'd EVER be able to beat a man of this caliber? Huh? You can't! You're not main event type. You're just a joke, and you already had your chance so get in the BACK OF THE LINE!

PJ gives Ted a blank expression before shifting his gaze to the champ himself.

PJ Moon
I didn't call out Ted Dickens. I called you out Briggs. You know damn well that what I gave you last night wasn't everything I had. Given another chance, I can beat you. Given another chance, I will destroy you! If you're the champion you say you are, you'll take me up on my challenge!

Andrew stares him dead in his eyes while snatching the mic from Ted.

Andrew Briggs
Like Ted said. I already beat you PJ.......you're done. I have nothing else to prove to you.

And with that, he and Ted look to be making their leave, however, PJ catches their attention once more.

PJ Moon
If I lose, i'll leave.....

The crowd erupts in cheers at the thought as Andrew and Ted looks at each other.

PJ Moon
Feast or Fired. That's how certain I am I can beat you Andrew. You are a damn fluke and you don't deserve to be called champion and i'll put my job on the line to prove that!

Andrew takes in the thought of a Fusion without Moon.

PJ Moon
You beat me, i'm gone. Dark Carnival, what do you say? Huh?? What do you say!!

Finally Andrew raises the mic to his lips and steps up to PJ. Face to face.

Andrew Briggs
You're on!

And with that, the two surprisingly shake hands, solidifying a huge title match with even bigger implications. The crowd goes nuts as Ted and Briggs make their leave, leaving PJ with a sadistic smile on his face.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

FEAST OR FIRED!!! Empty Re: FEAST OR FIRED!!!

Post by krzy Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:22 am

this promo is like a rose that found its wings

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down