Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Video Shoot! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Video Shoot! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Video Shoot! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Video Shoot! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Video Shoot! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Video Shoot! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Video Shoot! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Video Shoot! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Video Shoot! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Video Shoot! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Video Shoot!

Go down

Video Shoot! Empty Video Shoot!

Post by TehGamerTribe Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:58 am

We start a video on the CMV website that shows a bright litten room of loads of colors, mainly ones you would find on tye dye shirts. But that's not our main focus, as we see a man in a nearly glowing white jacket and sunglasses staring at us with a mixed look of confusion and intrigue. It's clear this is Rob Cross, although he's sporting a new hair style much different than what we had seen last year. He walks towards us and begins to talk.

Rob Cross
Oh, you must be here for that little video I needed done. Well, come on in and I'll be ready in just a se-

We hear a ding as Rob pulls his phone from his pocket and begins to breath heavily for a few seconds before gritting his teeth. As this continues he lets out burst of anger with a yell and throws his phone at a nearby couch.

Rob Cross
Sorry about that, just a little.... Email from one of my management saying they won't be able to get the things I ordered in on time. Not to worry, we can get this underway. Just give me a little bit of time I need to get changed for the shoot.

You now find yourself drawn to the phone with wonder over what had actually made him that upset. As you watch him walk away into a different room hidden by an eggshell white door you move towards the couch. As you make it, you pick up the phone and look at what it is. A notification that says: "@GlobalPhenomEx, why did you what you did to @CMV_Baller? You know the only reason you're even slightly noticed is cause of him right?". As you finish reading, you notice Rob is staring directly at you with a distinct look of anger.

Rob Cross
You need to leave now! And your not getting paid, in fact... You'll be getting a call from my lawyer, this is an invasion of privacy! See you in court!

As we leave the building we can hear slight bashing and grunts presumably coming from Rob
TehGamerTribe
TehGamerTribe
Pleb
Pleb

Humor : Nothing

Back to top Go down