Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Return of the King Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Return of the King Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Return of the King Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Return of the King Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Return of the King Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Return of the King Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Return of the King Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Return of the King Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Return of the King Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Return of the King Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Return of the King

Go down

Return of the King Empty Return of the King

Post by Jason Spade Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:23 pm

Thirty minutes before Supremacy, the scene fades in to Jason Spade approaching the arena, his bag slung over his shoulder, smile on his face. The cameraman walks up to him and begins talking.

"Jason, Jason I have some questions! You're less than a week out from losing your CMV Undisputed Championship, why are you so happy?"

"It's a nice day outside."

The cameraman waits for the former champion to elaborate, but he doesn't. The cameraman moves on.

"Jason, how do you feel about Senator Shay Hoxton being our new CMV Undisputed Champion?"

"It's no secret that Shay Hoxton and I have had our issues in the past, but right now there's nobody in CMV more deserving of that gold. Shay Hoxton may very well be the hardest working man in CMV- and he does all that on top of running the great state of Nevada. Yes, if it couldn't have been me who walked away from Regicide, I'm glad it was him... Cameron Kray would have been pretty cool too, though."

"You mean you're not upset at losing the championship?"

"Oh no, I'm absolutely livid. In fact, I don't think I've ever been angrier in my entire life than I am right now. I am so utterly furious that I've come full circle and can't help but smile... But lashing out at Shay Hoxton ain't gonna solve anything. We all know where the real problem lies.. Mr. Dashing."

"Speaking of Mr. Dashing, are you not at all concerned that he'll be waiting for you tonight? After all, you did assault him at the conclusion of Regicide. Are you not worried about any retaliation from the general manager?"

"Oh no, I'm not concerned... I'm counting on it."

Spade smiles again and walks away, and the scene fades to black.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down