Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Stunning Return Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Stunning Return Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Stunning Return Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Stunning Return Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Stunning Return Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Stunning Return Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Stunning Return Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Stunning Return Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Stunning Return Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Stunning Return Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Stunning Return

Go down

A Stunning Return Empty A Stunning Return

Post by Dave Turner Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:29 pm

[Supremacy returns from it’s final break of the evening, as the camera pans over the crowd following the final match of the night. Nothing is happening for moments until a song is heard for the first time in a long time.]

The theme song of Dave Turner blasts through the arena, as everyone is on their feet in shock! Seconds pass, feeling like minutes, until Turner finally makes his way through the curtain and onto the stage! Turner, in full suit, his vintage aviators and the classic mustache looks around soaking in the crowd. He finally removes the glasses and makes his way down the ramp, giving the fans some love on the way to the ring.

Chants of “Holy Shit” break out across the arena and there is electricity in the air.

Turner climbs into the ring, makes his way to the middle as the music fades out. He pulls a mic from his suit jacket and slowly pulls it up, looking to talk. The crowd begins to listen in anticipation, but Turner drops the mic back to his side, looking for his words. Again he raises the mic back up.

“Did you all miss me?”

The crowd erupts.

“Damn straight you did! And I’ve missed all of you! It’s been almost a lifetime ago since I stood in this ring as a top competitor putting on the best show night in and night out. When I first started in this business, and later when I joined on at the start of CMV, I didn’t think I’d ever leave this place. But life happens in ways you don’t expect. I had to step away to tend to my family and get things right. But just because I stepped away doesn’t mean I stopped caring about this place and what I’ve done here. I will ALWAYS be the first ever CMV Heavyweight Champion! I will ALWAYS be the first ever CMV Hall of Famer….and here soon, my rise to the top starts again! Because as of now, the Technical Prodigy is BACK, full time and ready to claim my spot back at the top! And starting at Validation, the entire CMV is being put on notice! Anyone who thinks I’m some old timer working off the ring rust is cordially invited to step between these ropes with me, and help tear the house down and steal the show on their way to defeat! I will prove to the entire roster and all the fans watching that I am STILL the best there is inside of the squared circle! SO, whoever decides to answer the challenge, make sure you’re ready for Validation, because I’ve been preparing for this moment longer than you can imagine.”

And with that, Turner drops the mic as his music hits, and poses on a turnbuckle pumping up himself and the crowd. The crowd is loud as can be, with various unorganized chants as Supremacy comes to an end with Turner in the ring.

1x U.S. Champion
1x Mr. Money in the Bank
1x Hardcore Champion
First ever Comuniverse World Heavyweight Champion
First ever Comuniverse Hall of Famer
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Mr. Dashing likes this post

Back to top Go down