Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Return Of Something Great Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Return Of Something Great Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Return Of Something Great Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Return Of Something Great Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Return Of Something Great Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Return Of Something Great Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Return Of Something Great Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Return Of Something Great Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Return Of Something Great Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Return Of Something Great Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Return Of Something Great

Go down

The Return Of Something Great Empty The Return Of Something Great

Post by Kylo VII Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:07 pm

Blake Virtue is in the attic of his house, rummaging through old boxes, looking for something. Archer Rose is leaning against a wall in the corner fidgeting with a pencil.

Archer- The hell you looking for anyway? You SHOULD be preparing to kick the ass of His Majesty Chris Proudfoot.

Virtue doesn’t answer right away. His focus still being on whatever he’s looking for in these boxes

Virtue- Yea, I’m looking for a key here..

Rose- Well one key to beating Proudfoot, you gotta be the hungry hyena I know you can be. Don’t let him breathe even for a minute

Virtue- Yea, that’s great. I’ll do that

Virtue moves on to the next box. His searching is getting quicker by the minute

Rose- What’s so special about this thing you’re looking for anyway? This thing gonna give you luck or immense power or something?

Virtue Chuckles

Virtue- Ya know what, it just might pal…..BINGO!

At last, Virtue found the key he was looking for. He motions to Rose to follow him back down the stairs. The two walk into the living room where a giant glass trophy case sits. Virtue unlocks the door and opens it. Rose looks puzzled at first, but then comes to the realization of what was so special about this. Virtue reaches in and grabs a shiny Championship Title off of the middle Shelf.

Rose- You weren’t joking huh. But the hell you plan on doing with that exactly?

Virtue- I’m gonna remind the people who the hell I am. This is the moment we’ve been waiting for. I’ve dreamed about this day while sitting in a hospital bed. And now, Fortune sure as hell was on my side. We got a job to do bud, and it’s about damn time we give the people what they not only want, but deserve.

Rose nods in agreement as Virtue shuts the door of the trophy case and throws the title over his shoulder.

Kylo VII
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down