Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Santa? That you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Santa? That you? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Santa? That you? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Santa? That you? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Santa? That you? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Santa? That you? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Santa? That you? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Santa? That you? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Santa? That you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Santa? That you? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Santa? That you?

Go down

Santa? That you? Empty Santa? That you?

Post by Batman Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:38 pm

Crossfire opens up to a roar of boos due to the fact that the villainous faction that has taken CMV by storm once again, KLIQ, is standing in the center of the ring. All but Bob Luger for a reason not yet known by anybody other than KLIQ themselves. However, the lights darken except for the spotlight covering the former world champs. In the center of that light? The eye patched menace, Xander Slate, holding a microphone in hand!

Xander Slate
Twas the night before Christmas when all you kiddos out there would set out your burnt cookies and three days from expiration milk for the fucking hot fuck Santa Clause to break in your house and put a bunch of gifts your parents had on Layaway for the past year and a half under your fake ass tree covered in your poorly made Christmas ornaments you crafted in school. You would be good all year to get what you want. "If you're naughty you get coal" is what your parents would say, right? Some of you have never had to lay eyes on a lump of coal under your tree and it shows. All you privileged brats I see out there with your stupid X-Gen shirts. You do your chores? Yeah. You get good grades? Yeah. You've all been good right? Then you got nothing to worry about! But, tonight, we're going to show you what happens to naughty little children! KLIQ, so happens to be friends with the jolly old man. And he's here tonight! To hand out some coal!

And with that, a mighty "HO HO HO!" can be heard echoing throughout the arena as Santa Clause who's definitely not Bob Luger comes strutting out on stage. All of KLIQ applaud the king of Christmas as he makes his way down the ramp and squeezing through the ropes to enter the ring.

Santa Bob
HO HO HO motherfuckers!

The crowd immediately boo at the fact that they are making Santa look bad in front of the kiddos in attendance. Wolf pulls out some shades and places them on Bob's face to make him look more like a badass Santa.

Santa Bob
You know who's been really bad this year?

No reaction.

Santa Bob
I'm goddamn Santa Clause! When I ask ya'll a question you answer it! YOU KNOW WHO'S BEEN REALLY BAD THIS YEAR??

He somehow gets a few "what's" from the crowd. Satisfied by the obedience, he then pulls a list out of his pocket.

Santa Bob
I have a list. Quantum! Paul Divine! Ted! Tracy James! Hunter Quinn! These five men have made my naughty list and for that, they will be punished! Normally, I would hand out coal to bad little boys! But these little boys deserve something far worse. With Christmas Clash being next weekend, I have discussed with general manager, the very SEXY, Randy Borton, a few matches that could work wonders as BAD GIFTS. So! Let's start with Hunter Quinn!

Hunter, for the act of slinging around your money in the bank briefcase last week, trying to hand out concussions to these wonderful men behind me, Randy Borton and I have concluded that a fitting punishment for you would be for you and your tag team partner, Fickle, put your tag team championships on the line against Xander Slate and Travis King!

Ted! Randy Borton had informed me that it is within your right to get your rematch for the United States Championship. But, only good little boys would get a fair shot. You've been a naughty son of a bitch for talking allllllll that trash. So, at Christmas Clash, you'll get your rematch against Kevin Silva.....AND Ryan Kent in a handicap match for the United States Championship!

Tracy James! You don't get a match you fucking bum! You fight so hard to be included. Changing your name for attention and butting into our....ahem.....KLIQ's business.......so we're leaving you off the card. Sit at home with your egg nog and watch your new friends get PUMMELED!

Paul Divine! For being an IDIOT and refusing to join KLIQ after they've offered you time and time again, you deserve a punishment for sure. However, they decided to give you one last chance by going a tad bit easy on you. You get a title match! Against Zack Cage for the European Championship! The only catch is, Josh Wolf was cheated so he will also be a part of this match. That's your punishment. The wrath of a brother hungry for gold! A triple threat bout for the ages! However, Paul, KLIQ wanted me to let you know that they can only excuse your ignorance for so long. Maybe laying down for a brother is a way you can make up for said ignorance? Who knows? You got a week to decide what the right thing is!

And finally, QUANTUM! For being an absolute failure of a man and a GARBAGE champion, you have the biggest punishment of them all. You defy the inevitable. You've blackmailed. You have put false hope in the minds of these men on this list. You're the sole reason why they get punished. So, you will once again put your title on the line against BOB LUGER! Only this time, I have added a bit of my Christmas Sizzle. It'll be a Miracle on 34th Street Fight! And this time, Future Man...........

He pulls off the hat and beard to reveal to all the kiddos that it's him.

Bob Luger
You won't escape your fate!

He and the rest of KLIQ laugh. They really enjoy themselves despite having a bad night last week. They all have a resilience out of this world however that brings them right back into things with opportunities most have to fight tooth and nail for.

Bob Luger
By the way kids, Santa's fake. He's made up to sway you all to believe that if you're good all year, you'll get all the presents you want. They manipulate you that way. The same way Quantum has manipulated all of these men into believing that Crossfire would be safer if they team up and rid us away. He gave these men the hope that they could survive this war as if we're just a couple of chumps that showed up out of nowhere. Nah fools! We've BEEN HERE! BUSTING OUR ASSES to create the very memories you all WISH you could experience. We ran this place before and we're doing it again and nothing will stop us. You didn't "win" last week. You won't win next weekend. You won't win this war. Because the future that Quantum refuses to tell you is that you all end up in the dirt, buried by the shovels we've forged for years! The same shovels that brought us up above all the rest. We're the LORDS of CMV! When you defy us, you LOSE!

Don't believe me? After the beatings you take at Christmas Clash, show up to Regicide, and face all six of us in a Tug of War match. Put your unity against ours. Let's see if your false hope of a better tomorrow can hold up against the TRUE BOND of KLIQ! Hell let's see if you can even make it out of Christmas Clash in one piece. Those who remain, defiant and ready to go headfirst into the pits of HELL, will receive the biggest beating of their life at Regicide. That.....that is what the future truly holds for X-Gen and friends. Me as Global Champion. Josh Wolf as European Champion. Xander Slate and Travis King as Tag Team Champions. Ryan Kent banging your girlfriend. Kevin Silva as United States Champion. All standing tall at Regicide, ENDING this war, once and for all. TRUST me.

And with that he winks at the Lipnick reference as the camera fades to commercial after those tremendous announcements.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down