Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal

Go down

The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal Empty The Fall of Icarus, and The Reckoning of The Arsenal

Post by Jason Spade Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:37 pm

Jason Spade sets the Undisputed Championship down in it's case, closing the glass door, the lock clicking into place. Another championship has joined his collection, displayed proudly beside his NGCW Championship; his half of the CMV Unified Tag Team Championship. With high spirits, Spade turns to the camera.

I never thought I'd find myself here. I always thought that I'd go down fighting, defiant to the bitter end, with nothing to my name but my guts and a hell of a story. Now, I know what it's like to be at the top of the mountain. Finally, I get my chance to shine, on my own merits- no company shutdowns, corrupt bookers, nothing in my way this time. It's a good feeling- I feel validated, if you'll pardon the pun.

But I know better. Pride cometh before the fall, and I... I have a lot of pride. But not too much that I can't acknowledge others. Brett Curtis, you gave it your all. You're my partner, and a worthy opponent, and I have an endless mountain of respect for you. You and I are going to do great things together, and you're gonna go far. Don't let this loss demoralize you... I know what its like to work so hard- for years at a time- just to fail at the last hurdle. You need to keep fighting, and getting better, and better... And then, maybe someday, you'll get another shot at the dragon. You know where to find me.

Spade bows his head respectfully before continuing.

Do you know the... The uh, origin of the phrase "pride cometh before the fall"? It's a Biblical proverb, but to me, it brings to mind the story of Icarus. He was the boy who flew too close to the sun, and melted his wings, and drowned in the ocean. I think you know why I bring it up here, and now. There's someone out there- someone in the shadows, watching every little thing that goes on here in CMV- someone who's had some pretty ugly things to say about me.

Tailcoat Val... I've been watching you too, y'know. I've seen how you manipulate your followers- your Arsenal- and throw them out like garbage when you're done. I've seen that freak, Subject: ZERO, and yeah... You and your little Arsenal are dangerous, that's for sure... But so am I.

Spade grits his teeth, pausing to contain his anger.

I don't... Deserve to call Suraci a friend. But he's a fighter of a caliber I could only hope to dream of, and there's almost nobody in this business I respect more than him. You wanna say that I set him up to take a bullet, to give myself an edge? Well, that is a low blow, Val.

You have my attention... And you've really pissed me off. I'm coming for you now, Val. You and your operation are done- believe it.

Spade shoots a finger gun at the camera, before the scene fades to black.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down