Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
El Leon de Aguadilla Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
El Leon de Aguadilla Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
El Leon de Aguadilla Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
El Leon de Aguadilla Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
El Leon de Aguadilla Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
El Leon de Aguadilla Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
El Leon de Aguadilla Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
El Leon de Aguadilla Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
El Leon de Aguadilla Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
El Leon de Aguadilla Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

El Leon de Aguadilla

Go down

El Leon de Aguadilla Empty El Leon de Aguadilla

Post by Jason Spade Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:31 pm

Leon Garra has just defeated El Lucha Loco, in convincing fashion! The former Golden Cat stands and allows the referee to raise his hand in victory, before turning to leave. Garra pauses, before turning back and stomping on El Lucha Loco! Garra delivers a series of vicious stomps, before he is pulled off by the referee. Leon Garra grabs a microphone.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did that not go as you expected?"

The crowd boos and Leon smiles.

"After losing my mask, I went home to Puerto Rico... I thought about my life for a while. I found myself, in the cold darkness of despair, and I pulled myself back here to this ring because I love this business almost as much as I love my family. And, unlike this pendejo--"

Garra pauses to deliver another stomp to El Lucha Loco, garnering more boos.

"--I don't need to hide behind a mask to do it. I will show my face proudly, and do what Golden Cat could never do- become the CMV Undisputed Champion. Maybe not today, maybe not next week, maybe not even this year... But let it be known that that championship means more money, and more money means a better life for my family. The mask may be gone, but the goal remains the same... I will do anything for my family, and if that means tearing through the CMV roster, one by one by one, then I will do so. Because I... Am Leon Garra, El Leon de Aguadilla. And you are my prey."

Garra drops the microphone and places his foot on the chest of El Lucha Loco, before raising his arms as the crowd rains boos down onto him. The scene fades to black.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down