Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra

Go down

Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra Empty Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Leon Garra

Post by Jason Spade Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:39 pm

The IWN jingle plays and we are introduced to Troy Garter, resident wrestling reporter extraordinaire. Troy sits on the brand new IWN set, complete with a fancy desk and big screen.

"Welcome, welcome, folks! We are, once again, pleased to bring you another exciting episode of the Independent Wrestling Network! Today, we have a stacked list of interviews for you today, on top of the return of the fan favorite Vantage Point with Vance Vintage. We also have reports on the upcoming big events in professional wrestling, contract details for up and coming wrestlers around the globe, and more! Up first, we have a first timer for the show. A decorated tag team wrestler who has just recently broken into the singles business. A family man first and foremost, this man has dedicated his life to providing for his young daughter, and in just a few short weeks, he'll walk into CMV's Attack on Australia event with an opportunity to cement his name among the best of the best... Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Leon Garra!"

The camera zooms out to reveal Leon Garra sitting on the other side of the desk.

"I'm honored to be invited, Mr. Garter. Thank you for your time."

"Leon, first and foremost, tell me about your name- Leon Garra is Spanish for "Lion Claw", is it not?"

"That's right. It came to me in a vision, during my time away from the ring. When I returned home to Puerto Rico, I had a spiritual awakening and came face to face with my spirit animal, a great golden lion. I chose my new name to represent the potential that I have within me."

"You say you had a spiritual awakening... Are you a religious man?"

"That is... Complicated. My home is very Catholic, and so is my wife, but my journey has been a bit more complicated than that. I draw strength from..."

Garra pauses as something catches his eye; the screen behind them begins flickering. A message can barely be made out in the static.

"L... FE IS... SW... EET..."

Troy Garter reaches over and turns the screen off.

"Sorry, we just got this thing and it's still a little finicky. Now then, on the topic of CMV; you'll be heading to Attack on Australia soon, and if our reports are accurate, you have some history with the original Attack on Australia."

"That's right. It was my first time wrestling abroad. I began my career in Puerto Rico and Mexico, and after spending some time on the American independent circuit we-- I went down to Australia to bolster their tag team division. It was a learning experience; I had never seen such a varied group of styles and mindsets. Clashing with them allowed me to grow as a competitor. I was..."

The screen flickers back on, displaying a new message.

"AN... D DON'T HE MA... KE IT... EV... EN SW...EETER?"

Garter begins clicking buttons on the screen again, but nothing happens.

"Oh my... Sorry folks, we seem to be having some technical issues. We're gonna take a short break and then we'll be back with Leon Garra! Stay tuned!"

Leon Garra glares at the malfunctioning monitor as it relays one final message.

"ANTICIPATION... MA... KES IT ALL... THE MORE SWEETER."

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down