Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price

Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price Empty HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Everybody's Gotta Price

Post by Batman Tue May 09, 2023 8:47 pm

And just like that, the winner of the battle royale is Kali Raj! With such a big opportunity now in his clenches, he can't help but to smile in victory while the crowd watch on. However, his celebration is short lived when at the corner of his eye he sees one of his opponents and the first one to be eliminated, Mr. Green coming down the ring clapping his hands. With Stalwart following, the two enter the ring to confront the victor standing before them, who of course is ready for a fight.

Mr. Green
Relax sir, I'm not out here as your enemy, the bell rang. The match is over and you did it bud! I wanted to be a good sport and tell you that to your face. But also, I would like to tell you a story.

Kali is still reluctant but allows him to continue without a fuss.

Mr. Green
My grandpa used to be involved in the horse races back in the day. He'd train them and race them. He loved the sport very much. Yet, his horses weren't always winners. Once in a while, a horse that nobody saw coming would just go out there and surprise them all. Well one time, my pop's horse lost to a horse in that way you know. Came outta nowhere, luck was on its side, and it won the race! My grandpa was furious at first. He couldn't believe an inferior horse won but instead of just throwing a fit and being a sore loser, you know what he did?

Mr. Green lowers the microphone as Kali takes a step back, putting his fists up ready to fight. Yet, instead Green retrieves a clipboard from his butler.

Mr. Green
He bought the horse. In this contract, is an offer I whipped up the moment I got thrown over those ropes Kali. I had my lawyer put it together and on this paper it states that you are to receive a massive amount of money in exchange for your spot in the King of the Hill if you decide to sign it.

Kali at first isn't too upbeat about the shameful offer, that is until he takes the contract and sees the money being offered. He looks out to the crowd all chanting "no". They don't wanna see such a hard earned opportunity SOLD like that. They don't want to see this devious man get his way. But Kali wants to pay off that mortgage. So, he signs the contract and hands it back to Mr. Green who quickly looks over the signature to assure it's legit.

Mr. Green
You sir are a very smart man.

And with that, the two shake hands as Green begins to leave the ring. However, he stops.

Mr. Green
Oh how rude of me. I didn't finish the story.

He laughs as he takes a step closer to satisfied Kali Raj.

Mr. Green
You know what my grandpa did after he bought that horse?

Kali asks "what?".

Mr. Green
He shot it.

And with that, Green points a finger gun at Kali and pulls the metaphorical trigger as his butler immediately kicks Kali in the face! He then stomps on his head with all of his tremendous weight crushing the man's skull during each attack. The fans are now heavily booing the two. Stalwart doesn't care, he's getting paid. Green doesn't care, he has no heart. And that shines so true as he watches Stalwart lift the man off the mat and choke slams him over and over again before throwing him to the outside. He then throws him into the ring post, spears him through the barricade, chokeslams him on the apron twice, chokeslams him through the announce table, tosses him into the steel steps, and repeatedly smash him with a steel chair. All of this is happening while Mr. Green cuts a promo.

Mr. Green
And just like that, for just a tiny piece of my fortune I have secured myself a very grand opportunity. An opportunity that was too good to pass up. All I had to do was what my grandfather did. In this business, you get your hands dirty. You evaluate everything and determine the value of everybody. This pissant currently getting killed off TV as I speak played his part. I now have what I want. POP QUIZ FOR ALL YOU IGNORANT FOLKS HERE TONIGHT, what the hell did I say I was gonna do? Last week when I ended NGW with some heavy words, what did I say? I said I will OWN CMV! That part is already written, I'm just filling in the rest. King of the Hill I will conquer every man that steps in my way. I am a Great White in this world and everybody else are just food waiting for me to DEVOUR them! It all.........will be mine. No matter how many HORSES I HAVE TO KILL, I'll claim it all.

But I don't wanna be the guy who runs his mouth with nothing to show for it. You guys see, in my short time here, that things are starting to come together for me right? I spoke on night one, and I tried to tell ya. I tell you what happens, and it happens. Sugimoto Madoka disrespected and assaulted me and he paid for it. The little weasel decided to waste my time and book himself in a match against me at Departure so I will take this time to once again explain to you all AND him, what is going to happen. Listen well Sugimoto, because when I put this microphone down, the next time you see me will be the night I stop you in your tracks. NGW is make it or break it and spoiler alert, if it's between you and I, you won't make it. You won't achieve your dreams. You won't be the next Paul Divine or Bob Luger. No, you'll be the next bozo that stands in my way and end up serving me drinks on Ascendance weekend after I MAIN EVENT! I WILL BURY YOU IN THIS RING BOY! All you had to do was walk around me that night. Show some respect. But, your petty ass went.....and got yourself shot too..........what a pity.

And with that, he winks at the camera and drops the mic before leaving the ring where his butler who's spent the entire time destroying Kali Raj joins him on the ramp. The two make their way to the back as the camera fades from a highly heated crowd into commercial.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down