Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!

Go down

Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY! Empty Best Friends, Pals, Buddies! AMMITTTTTYYYY!

Post by Master Ogon Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:18 am

There sits Tracy James in his mansion (not really it’s actually pretty small) of HEALTH aka his dad's house. He’s sitting on the rug alongside his AMITY stable mate, JT Moss.

JT Moss is, without much social awareness, explaining an entire plot of an anime with not a single event left out while speaking a million words a minute. Geek stuff.

Yet Tracy is grasping onto each word and digesting it with a huge smile on his face. After all, that’s his overenthusiastic friend.

Actually resting themselves on something besides a floor are the two female members of AMITY, Precious Pratt and Amelia Jones. The two gals are just bickering amongst themselves about music, one of the first things that drew the two together in the first place.

Then finally there is Toyota Camry, standing right in front of the TV watching old-timey boxing matches. His arms are crossed but he’s nodding along with every single hook and uppercut thrown, making mental notes.

Even ignoring the very hard-to-ignore neck cast on Toyota from the recent merciless attack from Hellfire, everyone seems….

Happy. Even if none of them had very much success lately.

“Healthy” Tracy James:
Hey guys, you think I should invite BeeMan next time? Like, I know I totally cost him the tag titles and that was completely my fault and I disappointed him and that I should of totally kicked out and like isn’t it super embarrassing I lost to an exploder suplex and like honestly I can’t help to feel like my return hasn’t been going the best lately and I can’t figure out why because like I have friends now and like friends make everything better and like why would someone like me have such bad karma and like seriously i am so healthy and talented and like-

Everyone’s eyes shifted toward Tracy after his usual very common complicative panic speeches that end when he runs out of breath. Tracy has done the iconic Tracy maneuver! Make the situation awkward and very hard to respond to.

“Moment Ruiner” Tracy James:
Besides, I have honey!

Despite that comment not being that funny in the slightest, it gets everyone in the room to jollily laugh. Sometimes, even if the joke isn’t that enjoyable, being with your pals can make anything funny.

Except Tracy is just looking around dumbfounded because that wasn’t supposed to be funny, it was sincere. However, just being around this energy makes him crack a smile and realize the silliness in his comment.

That is when a knock on the door is heard.

“Doorman” Tracy James:
Hold on, I’ll get it!

Before he could even get halfway to the door, a more aggressive knocking is heard.

“Irritated Doorman” Tracy James:
Jeez! Hold on my guy!

Tracy leaves the room full of the others and approaches the door and reaches for the knob. He turns it and what he sees…

Nearly makes his heart explode.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down