Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Contract Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Contract Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Contract Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Contract Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Contract Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Contract Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Contract Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Contract Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Contract

2 posters

Go down

The Contract Empty The Contract

Post by Miztacular Sat May 21, 2016 7:03 am

The go home show of UnMatched before the Redemption Road Pay Per View kicks off to the roaring sound of the General Managers theme hitting the PA System, the arena exploding in fire and brimstone as Kane makes his way out from the back, microphone in hand, the big red machine makes his way down the ramp towards the ring, climbing the steel steps and making his way through the ropes into the ring, where a table is set up surrounded by two chairs, Kane walks over to the table, placing a pad holding a contract and a pen onto the table before looking over to the hard camera as he raises the microphone to his mouth to begin speaking.

The Contract Ok5qgm

Kane:
When I came back, to power, I promised Hell would break loose, I promised, that everyone who wronged me, would be taken to hell.. Cole Savage, is one of those men, he and Leo Cruz are in a position, that they do not deserve, and come Redemption Road, one of the hottest free agents in the wrestling industry, Schmidty, will take to the ring, and he will, DECIMATE, Leo Cruz, if he knows what's good for him. This is not a partnership, no, this is strictly business, however, before we get to the contract signing, I have other matters, to talk about. Last week on UnMatched, I sent a message out to the world, I was criticized last time I was in power, for allowing Jade Dynamite to do, whatever she wanted, last week however, that all changed when my, associate took action with a codebreaker. Jade, I'm going to pleasantly remind you, that you are not in control, you have, no say, and if you even show up at Redemption Road, you will.. Live to regret it. But now, without further ado,  lets move on to this, contract signing. You see, like I said, this is no, alliance, this is no, partnership, Schmidty is merely a tool set out to extract pain on Leo Cruz in exchange for his mere existence. If he fails me, he'll be in no better position that Cruz himself. I made it, very well clear, that I would NOT, be forming a new Authority, I would NOT, be entrusting important duties onto the shoulders of mere humans, I made it clear, that I would only take a duo, a pairing under my wing, everyone else, is fighting to IMPRESS ME! For if they don't, they'll get a chokeslam, STRAIGHT.... TO HELL!!!  But now, it is time, I'd like to welcome the challenger, Schmidty, down to the ring.

Kane, with his familiar look of pure evil turns towards the ramp and extends a hand, gesturing for Schmidty to make his entrance, the crowd eagerly awaits as the minutes go by...

Open to the batmun
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

The Contract Empty Re: The Contract

Post by Batman Mon May 23, 2016 12:06 pm

As Kane and the rest of the audience await the arrival of the challenger, the lights dim and the PA System lights up with...

And out comes the self proclaimed leader of the reality era in blue jeans and "Still Dre is Still Cool" t-shirt. He doesn't pander to the crowd for a second. Instead he slowly makes his way down the ramp and around the ring where he stops on the apron, taking a good look at Kane before entering through the middle rope. His motives were a mystery by the look on his face. Nobody knew if he was gonna play good cop or bad cop. Trash Kane or praise Kane. But they did know he was comfortable. He grabbed a microphone from his side of the table, sat in the seat and propped up his feet.

{{Schmidty}}
Ahem.

Clearing his throat was also a way to check if the microphone was working. He then looked over at Kane and began to speak.

{{Schmidty}}
Let's get something straight ya big oaf.

The fans began to cheer at the thought of Schmidty trashing Kane. Which seemed to be the case.

{{Schmidty}}
The only tool here is you. I wanted a match and you gave me the match. Now I don't need you anymore so I don't know why you choose to stay out here. As if you'll have anything productive to do in the destruction of Leo Cruz. That's my job. That's what i'm here for. So you can go waltz back to your office and begin signing my bonus, because I'll need it when I become European Champion.

Schmidty changes his focus back to the crowd and to the contracts laying before him until he notices that Kane was still there.

{{Schmidty}}
Oh you're gonna stay? Fine. Just don't do that creepy smile that you do.

Schmidty then began to get right to business.

{{Schmidty}}
This is a match that'll go down in the history books. Leo Cruz vs Schmidty. It's not just some ordinary championship match. It's about a man's pride taking on the brutal force of reality. A self proclaimed hero trying at all stops to prove not only to himself but to all of you i'm wrong. That i'm wrong about him being a fraud and how he's only gotten to where he is now because he was holding Cole Savage's hand on the way up.

Schmidty picks up the contract before placing it back down.

{{Schmidty}}
But this contract, this contract states something different. That Leo's in it alone this time. He'll be a frightened puppy in the middle of a storm searching for his master. And in reality, his master was dead a long time ago with his career. It's gone. And Cole Savage is struggling to stay relevant through this dog. Leo's being used. Being played like a fiddle and he and his feeble little mind can't figure that out.....but I can. And that's why when I beat him at Redemption Road, he'll be free. Free from the Cole's leash and from  the pressure of being on top. He can go right back to being just little Leo. Getting the crowd worked up before the real show starts.That's where he belongs. That's where he'll go when it's all said and done.

Schmidty then looks towards the entrance way.

{{Schmidty}}
That's the reality of this situation. Kane, you got no control over what I do to Leo. And neither does Cole. But Leo, you got full control. I want you to prove me wrong. Maybe give ME a reality check. It's been done before, that's what made me the realist that I am today. I was too cocky for my own good and ended up eating a tooth. But what did I do? Instead of fall all the way down? I thrived. I pushed. I worked my way back up to the top. And now here I am making very very bold claims. Why do I make these claims? Because I am sure of myself. It's called being confident of my own abilities. I know what I can do. I know what Leo can do. You put that together and you get Schmidty vs Leo Cruz at Redemption Road. Where Schmidty pushes little Leo to his limits and still delivers a crushing defeat, taking his European Championship and his dignity, exposing him for the little muskrat that he is.

Schmidty grabs a pen.

{{Schmidty}}
And it all starts, with a simple....

He then proceeds to sign his name on the contract.

{{Schmidty}}
Signature.

Just then, all eyes shift to the stage.

Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu May 26, 2016 11:26 am

Just then, out comes Cole Savage with his client, the European Champion, Leo Cruz. Standing on the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Cole Savage
Little Schmidty. I allow you the time to know who I am, and what I can do and yet here you are, STILL underestimating me and my ability to push my talent far beyond the simple minded expectations of you and all the other haters.

The reach the end of the ramp as the two proceed to enter the ring.

Cole Savage
Kane, you claim that everybody is fighting to impress you? I feel like you're the one fighting. Fighting to stay relevant. This match up right here, it has nothing to do with you. Yet you come out here as the supervisor between two guys who haven't laid a finger on each other. They don't need to. The fighting will be in the ring when Leo Cruz protects his name and sends this new kid back to his own neighborhood.

He proceeds to sit down and put on his reading glasses, reading the contract thoroughly. His eyes then widen as he comes across the part where he's banned from ringside.

Cole Savage
You're gonna ban me from ringside? Ban me from watching my client close up defend his European Championship? As if that'll have any effect in his ability to do so?

Cole looks up at Kane in disappointment.

Cole Savage
Everyone underestimates Leo Cruz. But he still stands here. Right here, proud and strong as your European Champion. He doesn't care about the lack of hope in his abilities. He goes out there week in and week out and does what he loves. And he wins. He'll continue doing that at Redemption Road, with or without me.

And with that, he  hands the pin to Leo Cruz who then proceeds to sign it. While Schmidty takes his feet off of the table and stretches as if he just woke up. He then brings his microphone up to his face and walks around the table to confront both Leo and the seated Cole Savage.

{{Schmidty}}
Hype him up all you want. But I still stand by what I see. I see a fraud. Who'll be lost without his master holding the other end of his leash.

And with that, Schmidty brushed past Leo and exits the ring as his music hits and Leo Cruz stares viciously down at him.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down