Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract

2 posters

Go down

Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Empty Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract

Post by Master Ogon Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:59 pm

The main event of Crossfire #52, ending in an out of nowhere unexpected Codebreaker from "The Dethroner" Blake Virtue which got him the three count over the returning Josh Wolf. Before his celebration over this major victory is even kicked off, a microphone is hijacked and spoken into with a lovely Aussie accent.

Archer Rose:
Three seconds.

I'd do a thing where I counted up to three to prove how short that time period is but you just got reminded of that lesson yourself.

Blake Virtue stares over at Archer Rose, not angry or anything like that, just sort of looking annoyed that of all the times he chose to do this he picked  right after he had his moment. Rose doesn’t even acknowledge the stare his tag partner gives him, instead he just steps into the ring.

Archer Rose:
You came back and attacked me after the tables match. I issued a challenge to you before that though, a declaration of war. I said everything I have and everything I lived up to this point is on the line, my reality versus your reality, Josh Wolf. I'm not going to repeat myself, you heard me that first time.

Perhaps from the loud volume of the microphone or through the fact he’s one of the greatest CMV history, Josh begins to stir and push himself up in that top left corner. Dazed he is, but he knows exactly what Rose is saying.

Maybe Archer didn’t know that though. Because with large heavy steps he makes his way up to Wolf, his massive free fist trembling and ready to break a face like a cheap mirror.

But instead, he just places that hand down on Wolf’s shoulder and stares down at him. Lesson learned from his many failures, just rushing into things with absolute blistering rage might sound good on paper but it often results in failure. It’s about control, besides, beating up a man this soon after his match in this instance doesn’t prove anything about Wolf.

Archer Rose:
My guts are spilt in front of you, nothing is left for me to threaten. Either you leave this show or I leave this show and readdress my career choice.  Either I expose the fraud that you are or I go down as a liar.

Ascendance 9. Failure means ditching Crossfire. 2/3 falls. There will be no more questions left in that ring. No more doubts in my mind, no more Archer Rose chasing you. Do you accept?

Blake who was overlooking still on that turnbuckle jumps down and quickly makes his way over to his partner. He shakes his head and looks distraught, the better of the two partners still wouldn’t want to lose his best friend. To Rose however, that’s an insult, there needs to be no doubts from his ally about this. His hand is raised as soon as Virtue arrives to his side, right in front of his face. Less of a childish “talk to the hand” more of a “this isn’t your decision to make, stay out of this” situation. Blake listens and backs off, after all, he has his own things to worry about come Ascendance. That hand that was raised now plants itself onto the shoulder of his archenemy once again.

In the time of that conflict though, Josh has now entered full consciousness. His eyes flicker over to the hand on his shoulder then at the man that’s doing it.

(open to the man)
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract Empty Re: Reality Versus Reality. Contract Versus Contract

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:16 am

Wolf looked toward Archer, still taking in a few deep breaths to recover from the fight. He slowly shifted his shoulder, causing Rose's hand to slide off and back to its resting position. The former champion glared up at Rose and reached out for the mic, taking it up into his hand and leaning in. Ever then, he still kept glaring daggers into the Australian.

Josh Wolf

The crowd stood at the edge of their seats.

Josh Wolf
I accept.

The roof could hardly be contained as he spoke his final words.

Josh Wolf
You'll get your match.

Ascendance IX.

Loser.
Leaves.
Crossfire.

Short and sweet, Josh dropped the microphone and sauntered out of the ring still keeping that glare at Archer.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)