Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Contract! Contract! Contract! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Contract! Contract! Contract! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Contract! Contract! Contract! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Contract! Contract! Contract! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Contract! Contract! Contract! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Contract! Contract! Contract! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Contract! Contract! Contract! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Contract! Contract! Contract! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Contract! Contract! Contract! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Contract! Contract! Contract! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Contract! Contract! Contract!

Go down

Contract! Contract! Contract! Empty Contract! Contract! Contract!

Post by Jason Spade Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:01 pm

Shockwave airs from Memphis tonight, and Ashley Riot stands in the ring, flanked by two security guards. A table is set up in front of her, upon which is a piece of paper and a pen.

"Hi, everyone!"

The crowd responds to Riot's greeting with a chorus of boos. Riot immediately pouts and stomps her foot, exaggerating her movements to nail home her sarcasm.

"Aww, that's not very nice! I didn't have to bring this out here, y'know. We could have done it in the boardroom, all nice and quiet, away from prying eyes, but I wanted to make sure you guys had something fun to watch! I mean, this is Memphis after all... You hicks probably haven't seen anything interesting since Elvis was still alive!"

More boos greet the Deathmatch Princess, who giggles in response.

"Anywho, there's been a lot of talk on the interwebs. Riley Van Wilson has made up her mind about wanting to beat me up, and y'know what? I'd wanna beat me up too! I mean, if I looked like Riley, I’d be mad at pretty girls like me too! Oh yeah, and I guess there's that thing with Shou but who's counting."

The crowd boos again, more intensely this time- the callousness with which Riot treats her heinous injuring of Shou Rong has inspired their wrath. Ashley waits for a moment until the noise dies down, then gestures to the table.

"Riley is here tonight, and I've got this contract set up for a match between me and her at Fortune. I figure, with the season finale coming up, why not have one last big hurrah? For her, I mean... I fully intend to make sure that Riley and Shou are reunited in the hospital."

As if on cue, RVW's music hits and the woman herself storms down the ramp. As RVW climbs into the ring, she moves to go around the table and is quickly met by the security guards.

"Ooh, ooh, no, no! See, I had a chat with Madison Wright while we were drawing up that contract and one of her requests was that we don't touch each other again before Fortune. Sorry, babe, but no more backstage brawls or count out brawls or whatever else. You touch me, and no match!"

RVW scowls and begrudgingly steps back.

"That's better. Anywho, that contract right there was signed by me and Madison this morning. All you have to do is sign it, and you get me at Fortune in an Extreme Rules match!"

RVW looks at the contract, then back at Ashley, then back to the contract... Which she signs without hesitation. Ashley smiles.

"Wow, you didn't even try to read it... You see, there's a catch. In order for me to agree to Madison's 'no contact' proposal, I had her add a stipulation to the match... It'll be an Extreme Rules match, but you- and only you, Riley van Wilson- are barred from using any weapons whatsoever! And, in fact, if you so much as touch me with a weapon, you'll be suspended!"

The crowd boos and RVW immediately grabs the contract, reading it over to double check Riot's claim. Finding it to be sound, RVW throws the contract on the ground in a rage and reaches over the table, snatching the microphone away from Ashley Riot.

“Listen closely Ashley. 2021, I first met you. I thought I was able to get over those past demons I had with myself but see you around and harassing me, hurting Shou and having this obsession with me. Why me?! You don’t know what you caused for all of this! All of my anger and pain! The nightmares! The visions! I CAN’T SLEEP AT NIGHT! I go to sleep for one hour and wake up in…in cold sweats and shortness of breath! I don’t try to act like I’m the perfect person but you. You are something else and when I rid you from CMV, if I use weapons or not, it doesn’t matter!”

Ashley listens to RVW, nodding along with her words as if she’s genuinely interested in what she’s saying. When RVW finishes, Ashley takes the mic back.

“All I wanted was to be your friend… Now, I’m gonna be the reason you never walk again.”

Ashley drops the mic and rolls out of the ring, walking away from the contract signing with a vicious smile on her face. RVW watches her go, trembling with rage, and the scene fades to black.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down