Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Me, You and Cold Steel. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Me, You and Cold Steel. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Me, You and Cold Steel. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Me, You and Cold Steel. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Me, You and Cold Steel. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Me, You and Cold Steel. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Me, You and Cold Steel. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Me, You and Cold Steel. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Me, You and Cold Steel. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Me, You and Cold Steel. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Me, You and Cold Steel.

2 posters

Go down

Me, You and Cold Steel. Empty Me, You and Cold Steel.

Post by Tim Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:02 am

Between matches on Fusion #62, Nick Blake's music is heard in the arena as he steps out from gorilla. With a microphone in hand and cocky smile on his face he makes his way down the lengthy ramp and slips under the ropes and his music cuts. Blake carefully scans over the crowd as they begin to chant: "You-choked!" in repetition. Nick nods in what appears to be empathetic agreement but then his face turns to a menacing scowl and brings the microphone to his mouth.

Nick Blake
And you choke on my dick everytime you cough up money to come see this show. So thanks.

The crowd reigns a wave of boos louder and thicker than anyone has heard in the CMV Universe thus far.

Nick Blake
But I'm not here to talk about the sheeple. I've got my own problems. Like these posers and their leader Sushi-X. That's right, chump. Just because you change your name doesn't erase your mistakes. But good try. Anyone with eyes can see you're the failure you've always been.

The raucous crowd expresses their displeasure at the shots Nick has taken against the Asian Sensation.

Nick Blake
Yeah, yeah. Poor me. I've lost my Anarchy Championship. Poor me. I got beat by Jaxon Jordan. Poor me. I'm loved by thousands. Bitch, pour me a drink. No one has more a right to be sorry for themselves than I do. I was robbed by Sam Valentine and I was robbed of my Undisputed Championship reign by one JustIN Shame.  Now that I'm out of the main event scene. I'm here to dish out lessons. Yeah. Lessons that no one has a right to feel cheated. Because you don't. Only I know that feeling. And any man backstage who begins crying about how life's unfair? I'll teach you how unfair it can be.

First on the list is Sushi-X. Of course, a coward hides behind his cronies so I'm demanding a steel cage match, not tonight, no you pleebs don't deserve that. You'll have to pay me even more to see this, because I want this Steel Cage match at Cyber Slam. No outside interference. Because I know The New Slobs will do their best to interfere. Let's not let that happen, eh, Sampson?

Put on your Depends Sushi and get ready cry. Because if you thought it hurt to lose to Jaxon? You might as well hang yourself from the rafters when you lose to first person who failed a Money in the Bank Cash-In.

The crowd lets our thunderous, echoing boo as Nick's music plays and he steps out of the ring with a satisfied grin.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Me, You and Cold Steel. Empty Re: Me, You and Cold Steel.

Post by Batman Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:28 pm

why'd you leave the party

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down