Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III

2 posters

Go down

Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Empty Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III

Post by Twyztad Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Raymond Royce is sitting in his office at Royce Inc., looking over papers likely regarding his CMV clients. He has only seen one match out of each of them, but he is known to make a signing based on your one shot and past history. 

The entire building feels silent, as if this is normal when Raymond is trying to make a big decision, and its almost as if time itself is still. It seems like the boss is lost in thought when he picks up two information sheets: Morgan Black and Rose Punish. He looks between each of them before ultimately setting the sheets back down and picking up the phone.

Raymond Royce
Hello, Johnny Sampson?

Phone
? ? ? ? ?

Raymond Royce
Good, good. This decision between Morgan Black and Rose Punish has been a difficult one, but I've come to a conclusion: I want to see which one of them wants it more. So, the next available show give me Morgan Black and Rose Punish versus whoever you want to put them against. We'll kick this off by seeing if they can work together for the same goal.

Phone
? ? ? ? ?

Raymond Royce
I will be unavailable to be ringside for the match. I have other matters to attend to.

Phone
? ? ? ? ?

Raymond Royce
As for Zack Cage and Vicious & Delicious? As it stands, they are the only people in their respective divisions I have up for signing, so go ahead and surprise me.

Phone
? ? ? ? ?

With that, the phone call is over. Raymond grabs all four folders and stands up in a way that makes it seem like people have been doing it wrong for ages before leaving the room. Before the camera fades away, it takes a quick peek at the desk to show yet another manila folder with blue edging, a sign that there may be another team Royce Inc. has taken an interest in.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III Empty Re: Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. III

Post by Batman Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:00 pm

I am a fan of the Royce Brand.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!