Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V

Go down

Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V Empty Royce Makes a Signing? Pt. V

Post by Twyztad Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Raymond Royce is sitting in an exquisite dinner with several unknown affiliates, could be clients or other agents. He seems to have a pleased look on his face, so whatever happening must actually be good. But thanks to his sixth sense, he turns around to see his assistant walking towards him, causing his smile to disappear. He excuses himself and walks up to her, pulling her to the side.

Raymond Royce
Unless you have good news, I don't wanna hear it right now.

Assistant
You're going to want to hear this, Sir, its about Zack Cage.

Royce takes a deep breath, knowing this isn't going to go well.

Assistant
He's basically ignoring you, calling out everyone in the company saying they are probably surprised that "he's even still got a job" and "isn't on milk cartons".

Raymond Royce
As if I haven't gotten him a few matches and tried to give him a contract that lets him have every opportunity in the book? 

Assistant
Y-y-yeah. 

Royce slams his fist on a nearby table and kind of paces back and forth in the normal angry manner he has. 

Raymond Royce
Call Mr. Sampson, tell him I want Zack Cage booked against the biggest and baddest motherf****r on the roster. I don't care what kind of match, I don't care who's victorious, I want someone who can destroy Zack Cage before his little "rebellion" ever kicks off. You got it?

The assistant sheepishly shakes her head.

Raymond Royce
And make sure to send one of our scouts to be ringside against Zack Cage in that match. I don't care if he wins, but if he loses it'll be that much better.

The assistant once again shakes her and Royce turns around to leave.

Assistant
One more thing.

Royce turns around looking as if he will go off if there is anymore bad news.

Assistant
Rose Punish and Morgan Black won their tag match on Fusion. They are both currently two-and-oh, both with a win in singles and tag action.

Royce's anger seems to slightly disappear at this news, drawing a slight smirk to his face.

Raymond Royce
Good, good. Those were the results I've expected. I'll inform you of the decision I make regarding the girls after dinner.

With this, Royce finally turns and walks back to his guests. The assistant nods her head and happily walks away, happy that she picked the correct order to give him news and that she wasn't on the side of beratement.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down