Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Royce Makes a Signing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Royce Makes a Signing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Royce Makes a Signing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Royce Makes a Signing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Royce Makes a Signing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Royce Makes a Signing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Royce Makes a Signing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Royce Makes a Signing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Royce Makes a Signing Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Royce Makes a Signing Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Royce Makes a Signing

Go down

Royce Makes a Signing Empty Royce Makes a Signing

Post by Twyztad Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:42 am

Raymond Royce is sitting in his office, the camera almost on top of his desk as if trying to avoid showing anyone that might be in the room. Raymond has a smile on his face, one that's only seen very rarely when things have gone exactly his way.

Raymond Royce
Throwing that match was a big risk, especially since that was the match to prove your worth to my company. I helped you get there, I set you up for greatness, and then you bite the hand that feeds you? That's ballsy. You probably have more testicoli than at least half of the guys I've signed.

Raymond opens a drawer on his desk and pulls out a folder.

Raymond Royce
So why would I have called you here anyway? I don't waste my time to tell people I'm not interested, especially when they go on national television and insult me and how I do business.

The camera finally pulls back, to reveal Rose Punish across from Raymond. He sets the folder down in front of her.

Raymond Royce
You and I both probably know why I'm still interested.

Raymond reaches over and opens the folder, revealing a contract.

Raymond Royce
I can ignore the insults, all you have to do is sign on the dotted line and write the price you want. We both know you're agile, and strong, and more than capable of handling yourself in the ring. I have personally seen it in just three matches, my scouts dozen more. This is your opportunity, and its not for me, or your brother, but for yourself. This is a company who thinks of you as nothing special, they don't believe in you. We can prove them wrong.

Raymond sits back in his chair, taking his hand off the contract, and eyeing Rose's next move. Rose stares at Raymond for a moment before she let's out a sly laugh.

Rose Punish
Heh, per un uomo piccolo tale you talk a big game, I'll give you that. 

Rose pauses for a moment an clicks her tongue 

Rose Punish
*tch* at this point I don't really have much to lose, especially for ANY price I want. 

Rose pauses again before picking up the pen and writing down what she wants. She slides the contract back to Raymond whilst saying 

Rose Punish
I believe, after this little singhiozzo , this is a respectful offer.

Raymond eyes the contract for a moment, frowning slightly, before quickly smirking

Raymond Royce
Deal.

Rose let's out another sly laugh as Raymond places the contract back in front of her.

Rose Punish
Bene allora , I guess you can say hello to your newest-- 

Rose reaches forward and signs the contract.

--and best acquisition. 

Rose places the pen down as she stands from her seat and leans in close to Raymond.

Rose Punish
Just so we're clear, you screw me, I will break you, capisce

Rose walks to the door and looks back as she grabs the door knob. 

Rose Punish
Anche don't let this go to your head Raymond, you don't own me, no one owns me, but me.

Rose slams the door shut as she leaves and the camera pans back round to Raymond. He grabs the folder and opens the drawer it came from earlier, the only other thing in the drawer being another folder. As he shuts the drawer with one hand, he uses the other to press a button on the phone.

? ? ?
Yessir?

Raymond Royce
Sophia, I'd like you to move Morgan Black and Rose Punish's folders from "Potential" to "Signed"

The camera fades as Raymond leans back in his chair, a smile unseen before on his face, kicking his feet up on his desk, just as the air conditioning kicks in, as if on command.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down