Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Face That Runs the Place! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Face That Runs the Place! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Face That Runs the Place! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Face That Runs the Place! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Face That Runs the Place! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Face That Runs the Place! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Face That Runs the Place! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Face That Runs the Place! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Face That Runs the Place! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Face That Runs the Place! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Face That Runs the Place!

+4
Borton
Batman
Tim
Mr. Dashing
8 posters

Go down

The Face That Runs the Place! Empty The Face That Runs the Place!

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Thursday night Genesis edition number fifty-seven gets underway with the legendary theme of the one and only, Dave Turner, echoing throughout the entire, sold-out, arena! What a sight it was to see him back in action once more at Anarchy Rulz, though it was in a losing effort. The general manager has promised to reveal his grand invention here tonight, along with the five names of who will be joining Randy Borton inside of the Elimination Chamber in just three week's time to crown the very first ever CMV Alpha World champion!

The Face That Runs the Place! PqcG12g

The title glistens like a crown jewel in the limelight as Turner makes his way down the ramp, a small chant of, "YOU STILL GOT IT!" beginning to catch-on until the whole arena is showing their support for the Hall of Famer.

The Face That Runs the Place! Yumq15N

Now in the ring, Dave shows off the belt so that everyone in attendance and at home can get a good look at what will soon be around the waist of one lucky Genesis superstar.

The Face That Runs the Place! QCEilrq

As the general manager is handed a microphone by one of the ringside crew, the championship firmly placed upon his shoulder, just like the good old days, he allows the fans to let their excitement die down for a moment before beginning.

DT
Ladies and gentleman, may I introduce to you, the BRAND SPANKING NEW, CMV Alpha World championship!!! Now, now, I know that Anarchy Rulz was an exciting night for all of us, and if you ask me, Genesis stole the show, ha ha, BUT, it's now time that we look out to the horizon, for season three of CMV will soon be coming to an end. In three week's time, locked inside of the devil's favorite structure, six of Thursday night Genesis' BEST of the BEST will vie to be crowned the big dog of the A brand in sports entertainment. They'll put their bodies, their careers, their lives on the line just to wear THIS *he holds up the title* around their waist and solidify themselves as the face that runs the place! Of course, in winning the King of the Ring tournament last month, The Moo Moo Man, Randy Borton, has taken the first of those six spots, but we're still left with five spaces to fill. And as I said during the draft, NOBODY was excluded from getting this opportunity of a lifetime, I had my eyes on every single match, interview, promo, hell, I stayed up until the AM some nights because I knew that this was no small decision. But I've come to this ring here tonight, prepared to announce the chosen names of those who will seek to go down into the CMV history books. Are you ready?

The crowd goes wild as they can hardly wait any longer to hear who has made the cut to join The Milk Man at Exodus.

DT
First up, is the man who has been putting the orange brand on his back as of late, putting on stellar performance after stellar performance and just five nights ago, beat me here in this very ring, CLEAN . . . Ladies and gentleman, BOB LUGER!

That gets a mixed reaction, as the universe is still adjusting to his new-found attitude.

DT
Next, is a superstar who has proven that he can get the job done on his own with no need for a tag team partner, he's the man with the greatest Mohawk you will EVER see, FURIOUS FRANK!!!

Now that gets a large pop from the fans, they love the furious one!

DT
Then, and this one might come as a surprise to some people, but I can respect his work ethic and his drive to be the very best not only on Genesis, but in all of CMV, ANDREW BRIGGS!

BOO! The fans hate it!

DT
Ha ha, now, this guy, I can see being the top dog, and that's the reason that I snatched him up as my number one draft pick, the incomparable, TIM LAFAVE!!!

The roof is blown off of the arena as honestly, who DOESN'T love the good guy of the year, Timmy boy the Timster!

DT
I thought you might like that one, heh heh, now, the final man who'll be stepping inside of the satanic and mind-numbingly sinister, Elimination Chamber, is a competitor who has shown time and time again that he's one of the best to ever step inside of a CMV ring, the current Light Heavyweight champion, RYAN KENT!!!

Oh, the audience almost immediately turns sours as honestly, who LIKES Kent?

DT
And there you have it folks, the chosen six, the warriors who will do whatever they must in order to hopefully wear this championship proud and prove to Fusion, and the rest of the wrestling industry that GENESIS is the place to be! Now, before we get this show on the road, I'd like to extend an offer for ANY of the six men that I just announced to come out here and say their peace about this chance, and to get a close-up of what they'll be fighting for in three week's time at Exodus!

Turner one again raises the title up high for all to see, as he beckons towards the stage for whomever will be coming out first.

(Open to Borton, Batman, Tazzy, Vic, Tim and Dynamic)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Face That Runs the Place! Empty Re: The Face That Runs the Place!

Post by Tim Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:11 pm

After a moment of silence from Turner, who stares up the ramp, patiently awaiting the first of many competitors who most likely having something to say, after brief beat of anxious anticipation from the crowd...

Tim pats Turner on the back as he walks passed turner and beckons for microphone while the crowd goes wild. The timekeeper brings him a mic and Tim nods in thanks. Tim puts his right hand in the air and waves to calm the crowd. After several attempts the audience finally allows Timmy-Boy to get a word in.

Tim LaFave
First and foremost, I would like to thank Dave Turner for giving me this opportunity. I appreciate it, Dave.

The crowd again blows up for Turner's impeccable generosity. Tim claps along with them as Turner smiles and nods his head.

Tim LaFave
And, additionally... Might I say? What a match last night. The guys in Sacramento don't lie! DID HE HAVE IT! OR DID HE HAVE IT?

The crowd lights up for a third time, praising the General Manager of Genesis. The deafening roar of cheers morph into synchronized chants of "You still got it." in repetition After a series of chants, the crowd allow Tim to continue.

Tim LaFave
Now, to the topic at hand. I have been blessed with opportunity of a life time. The biggest title for our brand is barely out of my reach. Do I deserve it?

The crowd attempts to break in with chants of "You deserve it" but Tim violently waves his arms, attempting to wave off the chant. The confused audience refrain from starting

Tim LaFave
Listen, guys. I appreciate it. And! This is not to disparage, Turner's decision. But...

Tim stops speaking to look down. A sorrowful look in his eye.

Tim LaFave
...But jeez man. I just lost the International title last night. I don't feel like I deserve it.

The crowd reigns a powerful wave of boos in a disapproving reaction. Dave Turner raises an eye-brow. Would Tim truly not take this chance? Would he turn it down for the notion that he feels he doesn't deserve it? Silence from the arena begins as Tim still stares at the canvas.

Tim LaFave
If you think... I'm stupid though. Not to take an opportunity when I see it though.

Tim looks up from under the brim of his hat.

Tim LaFave
Then I'd be more foolish than ever before. I may not feel like I deserve it, but Dave here thinks otherwise. And I'm not going to disrespect him! And I'm not going to disrespect you! By denying that I deserve this.

The crowd change their response to delight as Tim throws up his right hand.

Tim LaFave
Don't ever forget. Without you! There would be no me! And I wouldn't have this chance. It's because each and everyone of you. And I thank you so much.

Tim takes off his hat and brings it to his chest. The audience again cheers loudly. In the midst of that, Tim walks over to Turner and offers and open hand to which Turner smiles and shakes. LaFave wanders to the corner while Dave and Tim turn their attention to the ramp as the crowd cools awaiting another possible voice of Genesis to enter.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:42 pm

As the two men await another possibly entrance, they get one at last as the PA System lights up with...

And out comes the Prince of Lugertown, the Cardio Maniac, the Work Ethic God, Bob Luger! Jogging out onto the stage, wasting no time in making his way down the ramp and around the ring where he snatches a microphone before joining the two men in the ring.

Bob Luger
Woo! Man I've gotta say. Things are surely looking up for the Luger Empire. Damn what a night and what a match. Dave, we've had our troubles in the past but our match, it was one to remember so thank you for that.

Dave nods his head at Bob.

Bob Luger
And that title, it looks great. But I can't help to think it'll look a lot better around my waist.

Luger shrugs at the idea as the crowd gives off a mixed reaction considering the idea clashes with the idea of either Borton or Tim taking it.

Bob Luger
And unlike Tim here, I know I deserve this opportunity. Because you see, to fall in a hole as deep as the one I was in, and work your way up no matter how far the light was until FINALLY reaching the top, it's not easy. Hell it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I didn't know if I could do it at some points. I thought my career was headed towards the gutters. But I didn't give up. I picked myself up and I kept on. I learned from my mistakes and I fought back until finally...I did it. Because I exercise in the art of hard work and determination. The same art i'll put into use when I step into that steel structure, WOW the crowd, and PIN 5 other valiant warriors to be named your new......Alpha....World.....

Before Bob can finish, he's interrupted as a noise hits the stage.

Last edited by Kevin Nash on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:05 pm

As Borton's theme hit, the crowd erupts, everyone is standing on their feet for the former World Champion and the King of the Ring. Borton walks to the ring feeling the energy from the crowd, pumped up as the crowd chants "MOO" over and over and over again. As Borton enters the ring, Borton stands still for a couple of seconds as his eyes are dead on focused on the Alpha World title that Turner has on his shoulders, completely ignoring the fact that Tim and Luger are also in the ring. Borton asks one of the timekeepers for a mic.  

Borton: So Anarchy Rulz wasn't the kind of night for both of you Turner and Tim, but it also wasn't my kind of night either as I lost the "Kiss My Foot" match against Novak. So later tonight, I have to be "kissing" that smelly unwashed foot of Bryan Novak's. But Novak is going to get something else other than me kissing his foot, that's for sure. But that's besides the point of why I'm out here.

Borton starts to lean on one of the top turnbuckles

Borton: Exodus, the season 3 finale, in just 3 weeks time, one man will withstand all that pain in the dreaded structure, the Elimination Chamber. I tasted that Chamber before, no I actually TASTED that steel structure before, I will do it again, but this time I'm going to be the last man standing in it, with my hands up raised and the Alpha World title by my shoulders. Unlike the both of you, Tim and Luger, I was actually a former World Champion before, I know what it takes to get the top prize. At Exodus, I have a chance of being the FIRST ever Alpha World Champion, might as well call me the King of Genesis when I beat you two and three others in the chamber. Because whether I'm coming in first or last, the result will be the same, the King Randy Borton beats 5 others to become the first ever Alpha World Champion, ending Season 3 with a boom and beginning Season 4 with the Milkamania Era, once again.

*open to Dynamic, Tazzy and Viccy*

Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Briggs Theme hits and the crowd erupts with deafening boos, Briggs comes out from curtains with a giant smirk on his face, as he walks down the ramp towards the ring he grabs a sign that reads "#YourNOTBetterThanThis" with his face on it ripping it into pieces before throwing it back into the face of the audience member while the boos get even loader as he just starts to laugh it off. He walks around the ring eyeing his fellow superstars who will be his opponents come Exodus, Briggs grabs a mic from ringside and enters the ring getting right up in Turners face before saying...

Andrew Briggs

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Briggs drops the mic at turners feet before leaving the ring and heading to the back, surely making a statement as parts of the arena start to cheer...although very little.

not a promo legend like ya'll, short and sweet like me Razz Dynamic and Tazzy your up lol
Vic
Vic
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Eh! What's this aboot?

http://bestcashjob.com/?refer=6644

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:23 pm

The Furious ones solo theme hits getting an instant pop from the crowd as THE best mohawk steps out mic in hand obviously pumped up for the opportunity.

FURIOUS FRANK
Man oh man what a line up. Not only six of the best Genesis has to offer but six of the best in CMV!!

The Genesis crowd cheer loudly in agreement and Frank continues.

FURIOUS FRANK
The man who beat a legend. A king. Former champions and lets not forget the other man to yet come out. A man who will really want to be a grand slam title holder and who proved last night he can beat 4 other men in one night!

Frank pauses to let the crowd boo before speaking once more

FURIOUS FRANK
But that all means shit when five other people are beating down on you and one of them is me!! You can all talk about how many people you going to eliminate far as im concerned I just need to eliminate one when its me and him the last two in the chamber  and im left as the first EVER CMV Alpha World champion!!

(open to Dynamic)
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Kents music finally starts to blast throughout the arena making the crowd jump to there feet and boo at him loudly, as he walks onto the stage and down the ramp he lets out a huge smug like grin towards his opponents. After the brief walk down the ramp he slides into the ring with his light heavyweight championship around his waist and looks at the new championship in wonder before turning to a nearby crew member, grabbing the mic from as he reaches from inside the ring. When he is about to speak down the mic the CMV crowd let off a big boo making the fire starter say...

Boo all you fucking want CMV but im still your Light Heavyweight champion, face it or shut up

The CMV universe seem displeased by the comment and start to boo even louder, before being cut off by Kent who starts to speak louder

Now... I have been chosen to be apart of the elimination chamber match to determine the new holder of this Alpha championship, have i deserved this opportunity? Yes! of course i bloody have.You know why? because every single week i have put my title  on the line and even defended it in a gauntlet match that i of course won. This itself has probably made me one of the best CMV superstars to date.

the crowd erupt again into a flurry of boos

Yea yea keep booing but you know deep down il beat the shit out of everyone in this ring like i did in the gauntlet, expecally you Tim after i make you cry in pain and make you my bitch for the night like your little Boy friend Sushi who regreted ever facing me again.

The crowd boo again as Kent continues to put his middle fingers up at Tim and the rest of the participants, But not Turner as Kent deeply respects him for what he did over the years. Kent would then go to a corner turnbuckle and lean on it as he continues to leave his two middle fingers up the contestants making the crowd continue to boo louder before Turner would, stood center ring, would one last time lift the belt up high, Genesis cutting to it's opening video.
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Great work, guys, glad we got a round of responses!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:03 pm

So he finally likes the LHW belt. That's all I wanted, Kent. A little honesty<3
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:49 am

TimLaFave wrote:So he finally likes the LHW belt. That's all I wanted, Kent. A little honesty<3

Kent aint as bad as you think Smile
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:57 am

I remember the days when Ryan Kent was a good guy who led the fight against Kane, all this swearing</3
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down