Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"I'll have to turn down your offer..."

+8
C9 Suntan
Borton
edgy shitbag
krzy
Miztacular
Mr. Dashing
RiftedEnergy
Batman
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Empty Re: "I'll have to turn down your offer..."

Post by Miztacular Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:43 pm

RiftedEnergy wrote:But if you could turn back time.. Would you change his attire?

Feel like Ivan was American Justice. With that molten lava attire.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

"I'll have to turn down your offer..." - Page 5 Empty Re: "I'll have to turn down your offer..."

Post by edgy shitbag Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:43 pm

Miztacular wrote:
RiftedEnergy wrote:
Miztacular wrote:Nah, his attire looks like poo, would bang Quantum every tuesday no homo

Please understand its basic as fuck, as in a guy who doesn't have money front shirt sales cuz he doesn't have t shirts, as in a guy who lost a reality tv show to still get a contract, as in generic for a reason, as in American Justice without the legit template

Lol, American Justice was made the same as Thomas Sullivan, before I even knew how to use the logo uploader, don't pull  a low blow like that because every other caw I've made other than those two when I didn't know how to use the logo uploader at the very start of 2k15 do not have basic asf attires.

Yo you doo doo tho

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Kevin Nash wrote:I was kidding when I said Rifted confirmed. I thought you were just being goofy. GG tho. I love this.

You fuckin sleuth, you

'Detective' Rex Carter
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 pm

The classic, forget to be on your alt before commenting, mistake. I've done it a many times.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:58 pm

i didn't deserve this

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:07 am

Krzy, if the best thing you had going for Teddy was a rediculiously long name AND cobalt ketchup continuing on his storyline... Then you can choose to leave them or carry on. Without the long name Teddy is just a guy who dashing allowed to go 0-3 (Sajad Ghribi 1-1 rip) or he's just s guy that carries a gimmick that he claims his loses are wins.
There's only one storyline that continues your character. Sorry bud, but with Cobalt Ketchup you could be Chet Taylor. Without.... your my Hannibal
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:11 am

Man you even messaged me one time thinking I was a mod or something to give Cobalt a job with CMV. You played it off good. I'm proud of you.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:14 am

i shoulda known that pm was trouble when i logged in
like i've quieted down since i joined
hardly ever troll
just promo and keep my head down
and rifted still gotta be so rude
ruining my awesome caw just for a few laughs

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:14 am

Thanks mate! Literally, I got into character. Had to promo a different style, pretend I didn't know things in the stream. Obviously I fucked it up but honestly I did the same with quantum upon his return in a twitch stream so it was only s matter of... Time...

By the way, all of my caws are really Tim LaFave.

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:16 am

Krzy quit being a whiny bitch. If Cobalt ever found his way to Intensity and UnMatched Rifted, Foster would tag with him straight up.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:17 am

selfishness of some folk is just unreal
can't even be an innocent bystander these days

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:17 am

fall back like Kuraske did
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next