Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fusion: Backstage Area

+18
Topher Mod
iTrouble
The Alpha Female FURY
Rage
Childish Meltzer
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
SonOfAnarchy91
Austin
Decided Villain
Tim
Batman
DullChameleon
Miztacular
Borton
Vic
RiftedEnergy
22 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Fusion: Backstage Area - Page 12 Empty Re: Fusion: Backstage Area

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:13 pm

William Rage shows up backstage before his match with Sunshine he has a fearless look on his face as he is taping up his wrist. He shows off his dank new attire and finally speaks.

William
Two weeks, fourteen nights, a couple of hours so I can watch Cartoon Network. A whole lot of time before I can finally polish off the rivalry between me and my former partners and do good buddies. Nothing in my way, I feel fresh as ever and I'm feeling stronger. I know us superstars aren't all alike, but when I tell ya... I'm as uniquely gifted as it gets. I'm not like me old lad Jimmaurie who would boast and brag, but I am I'm a fighting mood. I just want to say thanks to the fans who've gotten me here so far. If I had a nickel for the times I punched a bag thinking of Crezley, I'd have me fortune back. But tonight the Wild Man of a million ways to break you; will face the man who I already respect in my short time, Sunshine. He's been broken lately. I don't know if it's the flu or the winter got him stressed, but tonight there will be no excuses. We will leave it all in the ring. And he may make it to Exodus, but not while forgetting what ole William sent him.

William turns to walk off as crossing his path is Nick Harris who walks into Crezley's office with a spray can.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:18 pm

William Rage is running up and down the hall. He's rolling around and doing cartwheels and seems ultimately excited. Mac Thompson then comes to Rage for an interview.

Mac Thompson.
Mr. Rage, Mr.Rage. Can I get some words from you? His do you feel pulling off the upset against Sunshine tonight?

William Rage
Mac. Did you see that? The Anarchy Champion. Man that beat the Undertakee, the man with the broken smile!i defeated him. Me! I tweeted earlier, I told about how hype I was and how I respect Sunshine. He may be different, but he is still the Sunshine I met as a rookie. He is still the guy to beat. I. Just pumped a win like that can put a guy on the map.

Mac Thompson
So what are you doing to get ready for Exodus?

William Rage
Can't say. Now they would be a bad move. But all I can say is-

William is cut off as he sees Nick Harris exit Crezleys' office, dropping the spray cans.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:40 am

Hannibal walks down the hallway, possibly sniffing the air. Who knows... Maybe Headbutting molecules. 

He gets to a body on the floor... A ref... His broken glasses shingled around.

Hannibal follows the torqued arm which seems to be pointing to Triple Hs office. 

As the cameraman gets closer, he notices security if front of the bosses door and rushes over, disregarding Hannibal.

Cuz this isn't about Hannibal.

Quantum is standing in front of the guards, "listen, I just want to say one thing... To Triple H..."

He pauses before saying the name, and with it comes the opening click of the door.

The Man steps out.

"I'm sorry, I don't have your old ass belt anymore. Times have changed..." He pauses to smirk at his cleverness. "In fact, techically you never had it. It wasn't a sanctioned match. Look, I appreciate you bringing my property back... You guys had your shot and you lost it, on the grandest stage of them all. Don't come here, assaulting my officials and trying to make a power move."

Quantum pauses for 2.999999999999999999999999999

"The way I have seen it... You have your hands tied, you have your roster divided, and you don't have Time for this Shit...

I am here to stop this Revolution you have on your hands. Because, simply put, a divided nation cannot fight cohesively against an outside threat. And your outside threat is a lot closer than you think."

"Oh yeah? And you looked so strong tonight against Mighty Dood..."

"Mighty Dood is a hungry dog.... He had his moment. That ref learned a lesson. Sometimes you need a hungry dog..." Quantum points behind him to the empty hallway.... Nothing.

"But sometimes you need the finesse of some kitten mittens.." Quantum is about to reach into his vest pockets until he realizes he dropped his vest next to the refs dead flex.  "Can I make my power move now?"

Triple H is still looking down the empty hall when he snaps to and motions inside to his office.

As they walk in together, the door shuts... 

The camera man turns back to the empty hallway to see Hannibal step into frame.

Last edited by RiftedEnergy on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out Mighty Dood)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:06 am

After Fusion

Nick Harris l eaves out of Crezleys' office with the empty spray cans. He then sees Crezley come his way so he ducks his head to hide his face.  Crezley then walks into his office after hanging up his phone call.

Crezley
Yeah kid, I can make you a star. All I need is your-

He is cut off as he sees what has happened to his office. The wall read: Steal my life, I steal yours. Everywhere you go... I will ruin you. And don't expect your wallet to be there. Happy New Year Crezley.

On the ground it then reads: PS. Shelton said he quit. I pay him more!

Crezley
No chance kid, No chance!

He then turns around to see a clear string in the ground that he tripped over, making him fall. It then activates some spray cans from the office roof to go off. It all sprays in Crezley's face, all over his body and face.

On the roof it then says: PPS Why is their a $20,000 hurdle receipt? What the hell is going on down their?

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzy4u2 Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:02 am

We go backstage during Genesis for an interview with the winners of the tag team action

Interviewer : I'm here with The Fast and The Furious. Frank tell me.....

Frank : RAAARRGGHHH!!!

Interviewer : Errrr ok. Bob, you had a rocky start in the live shows but you are now two and zero in Genesis. What changed?

Bob :  Well we were still a new team Ron and it took us a while to get some momentum going but I feel we are working well together now.

Interviewer : it's Matt. How do you feell about being named as a possible team to topple the reign of #TWW.

Bob : Well Ron I think that's still s way off yet. There's some good teams up there on the next rung in Fusion and we'd need to step it up again. Can we do that? Sure we can but teams like Foreign Affairs. The Misfits and The Bromancers have so much more experience than us let alone the champs.

Interviewer : it's Matt. Frank do you agree with Bob on this ?

Frank : ITS RON. I AGREE WE WILL BE CHAMPS OR ILL BE FURIOUS!!

Interviewer : well this was Ma errr Ron with The Fast and The Furious. Back to you guys.

Last edited by tazzy4u2 on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:56 am

Lisa : Lisa Evans here backstage and let me introduce a guy who is a member of the Foreign Affairs. ‘The Bloody Brit’ Chris Andrews. So Chris Andrews, nice to have you here tonight. What is on your mind?

Chris Andrews : Thanks Lisa, What’s on my mind…. Having a drink, or 2 or 10….and having some fun. But seriously. Foreign Affairs is still here, I powerbombed that Cipher guy to hell in my singles debut match. Was fun but now Foreign Affairs are looking for Tag Team Gold. So every tag team on Fusion you’re on notice, Foreign Affairs are coming, we’re going to bring the belts home, Our home that is. So next week me and Mike will challenge The Trailblazers in tag team action, They want to set foot in our ring, then they’ve sealed there own fate, Chase Valentine, Jet Matthews, get ready……

Lisa Evans: LOOK OUT (Lisa runs off)

Chase and Jet sneak attack The Bloody Brit, punching and kicking him, They drag him around backstage throwing him against anything and everything, Chase finds a Kendo Stick and starts lashing it against Andrews Back…. Jet grabs a steel chair and swings it, busting The Bloody Brit wide open to wear that crimson mask so to speak. They’re still not done with him, looks like they found a table, OMG…looks like Jet Matthews is going for a powerbomb straight threw the table…

Jet and Chase see the Sebastian Crawford and Mike Miles running towards them, They run away laughing…. Camera fades as The Foreign Affairs help there fallen friend.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:31 pm

*Camera pans to Randy Borton standing in a room with his MITB briefcase in his hands*

Borton: Six men, not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, but six men, will enter the steel structure, the Elimination Chamber. Now, I have never entered that hellish structure, so I don't really know what to expect. But there is one thing that's for sure, is that everyone will not feel the same by the end of the night.

*A mysterious voice can be heard*

???: Oh yes, this is some good stuff, mhm, this is some good food.

Borton: Now, speaking at the end of night...maybe I could win the chamber AND walk out as Undisputed Champion at the same night. Troy Voodoo, King Paul Anderson, both of you should beware of the milk chuggin beast, well, I'm not really a beast, but you get the point. I got this, *shows the briefcase to the camera* this wonderful thing, I can cash in whenever I want, today, tomorrow, Sunday, Monday, or even Ascendance. I can cash in whenever I feel like it. Maybe Exodus is the-

*Borton gets cut off from a mysterious voice again,*

???: Boy, this McDouble is freaking delicious.

*Borton raises one of his eyebrows but continues on finishing his sentence*

Borton: Maybe Exodus is the night where-

*Borton gets cut off again*

???: Man, this milk, is the bomb.

Borton: Alright, I'm sick of these interruptions, who the freak is talking!

*Camera pans over to the other side of the room where it is Kevin Owens sitting down on the ground with food all over him*

Borton: Kevin? What are you doing here? Didn't you get fired?

Kevin Owens: Yeah bud, I'm homeless, I got these delicious food from the dumpster outside, want to try some?

Borton: No you disgusting fat ass, I ain't eating food from the dumpster.  Who do you think I am? Duke The Dumpster Droese?

Kevin Owens: Whatever bud, you're missing out GREATNESS.

Borton: Yeah, no wonder you got fired....

*Borton walks away from Kevin Owens as the camera fades away*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:49 am

Mugen is seen walking into the building with a hooded man. Presumably Sushi-X. The camera rushes over to the pair

Sushi...Sushi-X why are you suited up? Do you have a match tonight?

I'm here for the open challenge against Bison. Now don't get me wrong, I know hHh has an ace up his sleeve. He wouldn't be hHh if he didn't.

Sushi stops and looks directly into the camera revealing his painted face

Hunter if your ace fails tonight, then I am accepting the challenge to take on the Beast. Ever since dominating me in my debut match...Bison has been ducking and dodging my cry for a rematch. He knows that loss lit a fire under my ass and I know he is scared to give me what's rightfully mine. Sooner or later Bison I will get mine

Sushi-X shoves the camera man out of the way and He and Mugen continue to the locker room.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Moments later, Mugen and Sushi are interrupted in the locker room by Foreign Affairs, who barge in shouting at the duo.

Sebastian Crawford:
Oi you bloody focker. Who the bloody ell' do you think you are, thinking you're more entitled to be in that bloody gauntlet than these two lads right ere'

Mike Miles and The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews step into the frame from behind Sebastian Crawford.

Sebastian Crawford:
Now, if I remember rightly, Mike Miles ere' beat Bison, summin' you can't say mate. So if Triple H has any bloody sense, he'll put Mike Miles in that gauntlet so he can bring that masked bastard down for three count once more.

Now I don't know about you, but an Ace, is the unpredictable card, it can be a variety of options, a one or eleven right? Well ye know what else is unpredictable, something that's never appened' before. Chris Andrews ere' has never stepped in the ring with Bison, Sushi-X, Bison we've seen that one before, I know what happens, it's a re-run. So aw bout' you go ahead and throw Chris Andrews in that gauntlet as well mate.

You know what Hunter, put Sushi in, put Miles in, put Andrews in, and we'll see who's right ere'. Because to be quite frank, I think this tosser across the room from me, ain't what he used to be. I'll tell you mate, if you beat Bison, I'll give you a shot at the International Title, after I win it inside the chamber. Go ahead mate, prove me wrong, you filthy little prick.

A big British lad walks into the locker room with a crate of beer and passes it to Crawford, who tosses it across the ring to Sushi.

Sebastian Crawford:
Have a drink you fockin' tosser, you'll need it mate.

The three men of foreign affairs crack open a cold one and leave the locker room cheering, leaving the duo of Mugen and Sushi thinking "What the hell are these guys on about" as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Sane is seen leaned back against the wall backstage already in his ring gear. Lisa Evans motions for the cameraman to follow her for the exclusive interview

Lisa Evans: Excuse me, JustIN Sane. Where the hell have you been this past month?

Sane slowly turns his attention to Lisa almost annoyed and confused

Sane: Well Lisa. If you haven't noticed...I've been getting buried by Triple H and his "Corporation". Aside from a tag team match pairing me with Troy Doodoo I haven't really had a reason to be here...Am I RITE?

Lisa Evan: This is true but we haven't heard a response from you in regards to what Triple H addressed to the Communiverse?

Sane: Well that's probably because I really don't care about anything Triple H has to say. Especially if its involving tThe Corporation. You have to remember. This "Corporation" chose me. THEY started showing up to MY matches. THEY were endorsing JustIN Sane. Not the other way around.

Lisa Evans: So you're saying you are turning your back on the corporation?

Sane: Are you listening? I was never affiliated with the Corporation. Sure I hung out with the in the Office. Even had a few matches with them. But I prefer keeping my enemies close.

Lisa Evans: Enemies? Strong words.

Sane: Words are just words. Take them as you will.

Lisa Evans: What about Triple H saying that you are plotting against CMV? Or tainting his reputation?

Sane laughs to himself almost startling Lisa with confusion

Sane: What reputation? That he is a power hungry coward? I BLEED CMV. I am the best competitor here. I haven beaten nearly the entire roster by myself. Some of them in minutes. I have beaten the best this company has to offer. Look at my Elimination Chamber match for example. I've literally beaten every man there multiple times. how many of them can say that? None. So you see it only makes sense for Triple H to become desperate. To put me in a match against six other men who have it out for me.

And I guess we're just gonna ignore my contract and sweep my rematch clause under the rug while we're at it.

Triple H knows that I am the biggest superstar here. I have done what no other man can or will ever do with that title. So if he thinks that firing me is whats "Best for Business" so be it. Cause the way I see it. Until you beat Justin Sane.... One on One.  One....Two....Three. You haven't proven a God Damn thing. And everyone knows it.

If Triple H wants me out either he can do it himself or sit the fuck down in his golden office chair and reap the benefits of having JustIN Sane in CMV.

He is right about one thing tho. This show is his creation. Therefore he is responsible for everything that comes from it. Including me... And I've brung this show to heights its never been before. By Myself.

So to answer Triple H. I never turned my back on The Corporation...I spit right in its face

Sane breathes in deep and spits right at the camera walking out of the shot as Lisa stands there in disgust

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:56 pm

Rage is backstage as he is stretching, punching the air, and looking at old match tapes. He turns around to. See Demsin Crezley. Crezley has a smug grin even while in the face of his greatest threat. Nick Harris also walks yo behind Crezley. All three of them have a stare down. They are silent but seem to he saying a thousand words in their mind. Rage walks away as he crosses his thumb over his throat to signal that this match would end them. Harris slicks his hair back as he looks down on Crezley. He walks by as he budges his shoulder. Crezley takes a can of spray paint and walks into their locker rooms.

He walks out as he is seen by both Rage and Harris. They throw him back in the room and spray him. He knocks the door open as he falls on his face. Harris sprays Rage as well then kicks him in the knee to drop him down. While on one knee Harris gives him a club with the spray can on the head. Harris walks off as his old allies are both down and embarrassed.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:37 pm

After Triple Threat.

Nick Harris is exited after getting back his contract. He walks toward his locker room as a Superkick catches him off guard. He falls to the ground. He is knocked unconscience. A man with a milky whitr complexion, short haircut, and Dark Tights. He looks down at him and shajes his head in disgust.

???
Hey you! Camera Man. You see that? That is what i call destroying the filth that walks your halls! Tell all the superstars. I am here. I have arrived. The New Generation of CMV.

Mac Thompson
Who are you? You just attacked a CMV Superstar!

???
I feel like I don't need an introduction. But for some scum like you, I'm Randy Nelson Jr! Former Basketball Player, Former Football Player, Future CMV Undisputed Champion!

He superkicks the camera, breaking the glass and making it bounce off Mac Thompsons' face.

Randy Nelson Jr.
Never forget the name.

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content