Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 10 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:40 am

As Over the Limit is coming onto the air, LIVE on the CMV Network (only 9.99$ a month!) JBL is awaiting us in the ring, the fans in a booing frenzy.

JBL
Please, people, fans, kids, ladies- EVERYONE- SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS! That's more like it, my god. Now, as general manager of Monday night RAW, it's my job to keep you all entertained! Well, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!? What a card we have here tonight, folks! Miz vs. Hayden, Duo vs.- Eh, Norrie . . . Please, please, hold your applause until I'm finished here! My point is, week in and week out I put on the best wrestling show imaginable! Did you see that Hell in a Cell match two weeks ago??? My god, five stars absolutely!!! And now, here we are, a month away from Wrestlemania, the granddaddy of 'em all!!! I'd like to thank- myself! Without me, none of this would have been possible! I'd also like to thank, well, ME again!!! Because-

The entire arena explodes out of control at the sound of Triple H's theme song hitting the PA system! JBL is in shock, simple as that, his jaw at the ground. Out from the back walks the man himself, the king of kings, Triple H, mic in hand!!!

HHH
Hold on one second there, pal. you're forgetting someone is your little victory speech here. (HHH now enters the ring, standing face to face with JBL!) ME! X-Gen, the Raw roster, all of these fans!!! You would be NOTHING without all of us! And I don't know about anybody else, but I'm getting sick and tired of you and your games! That's why I'm here tonight at Over the Limit, I'm here to put a stop to it all-

JBL
NO! you're fired! I fired you!!! You-

HHH
Shut your damn mouth when I'm talking! I'm not fired anymore, John, no- NO! I've been brought back by someone much more powerful than yourself. You might of heard of him- the owner of the company, Vince McMahon??? That's right, Johnny boy, and not only did he bring me back, no, John, I am now the co-general manager of Monday night RAW!!!

JBL's mic drops down to the canvas as the fans jump out of their seats, this is great news!!! JBL takes his hat off and shakes his head, Triple H isn't done just yet though . . .

HHH
And my first act as co-general manager of Monday night RAW, is to give Scott Norrie the opportunity he MORE than deserves! X-Gen respects Scott Norrie, though it may not seem so at times, so tonight, if Scott Norrie can defeat Duo Maxwell, he will be entered into the main event title match at Wrestlemania!!!

JBL nearly collapses but he catches himself, now pleading with Triple H to reconsider.

HHH
Sorry, John, but that- is what's BEST for BUSINESS!

HHH tosses his mic off to the side and his theme song once again hits the PA system. JBL is left in the ring alone, dazed and confused, angry and bewildered, as to what just happened. HHH taunts at the top of the ramp, signaling a new era in CMV!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Mr. Dashing wrote:[center]As Over the Limit is coming onto the air, LIVE on the CMV Network (only 9.99$ a month!) JBL is awaiting us in the ring, the fans in a booing frenzy.

I'm so glad to see you're finally using CMV Smile
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Hayden is in the ring celebrating after his third title defence, rising on all four corners with the Undisputed Title held high, he steps down from the final corner, and gestures for a mic.

Hayden:
Cut the music! Cut the music!

The music stops, Hayden walks over to The Miz who is sitting in the corner, he pushes the ref out of the way and drags The Miz to the centre of the ring by his hair. Before raising the mic to his mouth.

Hayden:
You honestly think, I was going to get beaten, by this wretch? Miz, Miz, Miz, you are but a shadow of your former self. I recall you taking me pretty far at Capitol Punishment, but tonight, you just couldn't make the cut, maybe it's your lack of in ring action of the past six months. Either way, you can't compare to me, nobody can, this title, this title is mine.

Hayden lets The Miz's hair go and slides out of the ring, and looks under the ring, pulling out a blade, he then walks over to the steps, and goes through the ropes. He walks to the centre of the ring, and tosses the title to the mat, he sits cross legged behind it, the blade in his hands. He begins to engrave his name across the gold to leave his mark on there forever, he is now, just sitting there, with the title in his hands, staring at it. Lost in his own little world with a huge smirk across his face from ear to ear.

around 15 seconds later, The Miz is pulled out of the ring and placed onto a stretcher and is wheeled off to the back, this awakens Hayden from this trance he was in, he shakes it off, stands up and raises the mic to his mouth again.

Hayden:
Now where was I.

Hayden murmurs quietly to himself, while counting his fingers. What he's saying can only be barely heard through the mic as he's lowered it away from his mouth.

Hayden:
Lets see, Miz is a wretch, check, title engraved, check, stated that it's mine and only mine, check, hmm, what else? Ah yes.

Hayden raises the mic back to his mouth after taking a second to recuperate.

Hayden:
You see, I'm pretty sure, I've said this before, all the way back when Regal was the GM, when JBL was in charge, and all the way up until I joined X-Gen, I was worthy of this title, this gold, I never got this chance, but now I have, it's mine forever. Now, Duo Maxwell, he's a good friend of mine, we talk backstage, I teach him things, we're cool like that. But, if he comes at me for this title, I will not hesitate to break his back with the Hollywood Hold, I will not hesitate to rip his head right from his shoulders. Now, if I'll do that to a guy I like, imagine what I'll do to other guys who come after this title, my possession. I'll fucking kill them, I'll leave a mark on them, so they always remember who they messed with, who they tried to steal from. Maxwell, won't get that treatment however, as I said, we're totally chill, but anyone outside of X-Gen, be warned. Now speaking of leaving a mark

Hayden then turns to where Miz was laid out after their match, to see him gone, Hayden gets  an annoyed look on his face.

Hayden:
Oh, trying to run away now Miz? oh oh ooooh, nice try. You won't be getting far though.

Hayden drops the mic, straps the Undisputed Championship around his waist, and picks up the blade he used to engrave his name onto the title with, and slides straight out of the ring and walks up the ramp towards the back.

Hayden, now backstage is looking around the stadium for The Miz, who has of course been taken by a stretcher. He looks in the locker room, he looks in the toilets, he looks in the creative offices. He walks into JBL's office thinking he might be in there.

JBL:
Hey, what the hell, do you think you're doing in here!

Hayden doesn't even make eye contact, he's just looking for The Miz, with a crazy ass look in his eye, he flips JBL's desk over to look under it causing it to fall on JBL

JBL:
Help!!! Someone get this jackass out of my office!

Hayden just leaves the office after searching everywhere and slams the door shut on a screaming JBL.

Hayden is now making his way around the arena, and finally, he goes to check the car park, and see's The Miz being loaded onto an ambulance. Hayden quickly walks up behind the two Paramedics lifting The Miz into the ambulance and knocks both of their heads together knocking them unconscious.

He then jumps into the ambulance where another paramedic stares at him, petrified.

Hayden:
Oh, don't mind me, I'm friends and family

Hayden simply smiles at the paramedic, before lifting The Miz up against the inside wall of the ambulance, he then proceeds to pull out his blade and he starts carving a marking into the arm of The Miz

Hayden:
ahh, just here, got to make it look good, add a bit of colour, ah! There we go!

Hayden leans back so the camera can see the symbol carved into The Miz's shoulder, the word "Injustice" inside of a circle with a line going through it, red of course, because of the blood.

Hayden:
Now that, that's art, what do you think?

Hayden looks over to the paramedic, who's just sitting in shock in the corner.

Hayden:
Oh, a quiet one huh? Ah, your type bores me.

Hayden winks at the camera before jumping out of the ambulance just as it gets going, the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:43 pm

During episode 78 (Over The Limit) after the tag team title match Sunshine gets in the ring. Styles and Wolfe there beaten as Sunshine looks at them with disgust.

Sunshine : I have a story. It’s a parable of some sort. There once was an old man who found a snake dying in the snow. He took that snake home and looked after that snake, he cared for that snake, he fed that snake, he loved that snake. When that snake was back to full health again it bit the old man.

*Styles and Wolfe look at Sunshine confused*

Sunshine : The old man said ‘why I took care of you?..’ the snake looked back and said you stupid old man i’m a snake... The greatest thing the devil ever did way make you people think he didn’t exist…and you’re looking at him right now!

*Out of nowhere Sunshine hits a Code Breaker onto Wolfe and then just laughs at Styles. The arena goes dark and the transmission plays.*

Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:31 am

XGen music screams through the arena to kickoff Raw.

Hayden, Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion steps out to a ROAR. Followed closly behund, Duo Maxwell, the Royal Rumble Winner. Two belts are revealed next as Sushi and Omega fill the ramp. Thats how they do.

Omega Has a mic in hand first, he speaks as the music stops, "I guess we can sit here and say 'I Told you so' for an hour or two... but we don't want to waste your... TIME..."

Little pop.

"I guess we can can sit here and say every other tag team can take a shot and after you fail, we will take our belts back, but we dont want to waste your time. You see the fact of the matter is for months X Gen has become the victor. We have continued to win time and time again. We have come out of events unscathed, or rather dominating.

We have the Tag Team Championships, the UNDISPUTED World HeavyWeight Championship, AND.. just in case... we have the Royal Rumble Winner, officially securing the Undisputed Championship in X Gen Hands after Wrestlemania.
Those of you who will try to incite beef, just know this. This years Wrestemania Main Event is the biggest thing that has ever happened to THIS Universe.
"

He pauses to reflect as if he wanted to add more

"You know, this whole thing has been bubbling for months though, hasnt it? I mean, JBL was forcing us against eachother... Who would have thought his dumbest idea was actually BEST for Business?!>!"

The crowd Bursts

"Which leads me to my final point.... To ALL those who oppose, know this: X Gen is not a person. It is not a group of people. It isn't even a thing.... Its a ReAction....

We show up on the tag scene and we wreck, we take the titles and to our silly mistake, wanting to be fighting champions, we decided to defend the belts on Raw, OFTEN!
We wanted to fight for the belts EVERY night, because in our minds, thats what a REAL CHAMPION does. But we slipped once, and these monkeys took over the belts for months.

All of a sudden teams are forming, alliances are being built... all to try to take the belts noone gave a shit about before we showed up. But they failed.

Hey Ace, say 'hi' to the Patriots down there... and thanks for making this all happen. But...

Its an Escalation of Force. We build a team, you build a team. We expand, you expand. You expand to ally with someone, we ally with someone. You take on US... we Win... You lose and look for a new way to defeat X Gen.
How do you defeat XGen? You face them against eachother, they just get better.
You face them against your team, they squash your team.
I walked out on a match weeks go making it a handicap match, in which the Undisputed Champion made two dudes tap... which, if elimination, would have made it another handicap, not in their favor.

The Escalation of Force is here. Step your game up, Step your life up. WE WELCOME COMPETITION and DESIRE IT.... But if you aren't going to be that.... then don't be upset when No One Remembers Your Name!
"
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:16 am

Last edited by iTrouble on Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:40 am

RIP Bison

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:55 am

Cyborg’s music blares through the speakers, a chilling tune that announces the impending arrival of one of CommUnivere’s most polarizing figures. That’s evidenced by the strong mixed reception Cyborg is getting from the raucous crowd, something that’s become all too familiar since the half machine made his return after the Royal Rumble.

The lights go out in the arena and the words “All who have wronged me will get what they deserve” reverberate within the sold-out arena and echoes inside the head of every man, woman and child packed into the building. Cyborg has certainly made good on that promise, defeating Sunshine—the man who defeated him for the World Heavyweight Championship so many months ago last week on Raw, and then he got a two-for-one deal after he beat Xander Slate and Bison at Over the Limit.

The win guarantees that Cyborg has secured his spot on the roster, which means that he’s free to cross more names off his list—the names of the men who have crossed him. However, tonight he’s set to square off against Duo Maxwell, another giant who Cyborg hasn’t even crossed paths with here in CommUniverse. Cyborg probably doesn’t care, though—Maxwell probably would have done something to piss him off eventually anyway. Might as well punish him for it now.

As fast as they shut off, the lights are back on and there stands Cyborg, as opposing a force as ever. As usual, he appears out of thin air at the foot of the ramp. He throws out his arms and—gets taken down from behind by Xander Slate!

The music cuts off, replaced by a chorus of boos as Slate delivers evidence on a platter about what a sore loser he is. He kicks Cyborg in the gut, setting him up for the brutal sit out piledriver. Slate screams out, “You shouldn’t be here!” as he tucks Cyborg’s head between his thighs.

Slate tries to get the big man off of his feet, but Cyborg isn’t haven’t it. Instead, Slate gets sent for a ride as Cyborg stands up straight, which sends Slate crashing down to the ground with a back body drop! The crowd is getting even louder now as they watch Cyborg begin stalking Slate, waiting for him to get up so that he can destroy him with the BFT.

His prey crawls over to the steal stairs and out of nowhere the rest of The Industry come flying down the ramp and join the fight! While Slate cowers by the stairs, Cyborg manages to push Waite away, and before Silva knows what’s happening, Cyborg squats down and thrusts the big man up into the air with the BFT! Silva comes crashing down onto the steel stairs after Slate barely gets out of dodge!

Silva’s completely out of it, and while Cyborg admires his handiwork, Waite low blows him from behind! Waite seems to be going for a move, but Slate pushes him out of the way, shoves Cyborg’s head between his legs, then hits the piledriver!

Slate backs away, proud of what he did, and as he backs up the ramp, JBL appears on the titantron.

Hey there, Cyborg! I don’t know if you can hear me, big fella, but there’s some things we gotta clear up. See, your win last night was impressive, possibly one of the best triple threat matches Community Universe has ever seen! But, I’m sorry to say that it just wasn’t enough to get you your job back. I mean, sure, you did win, technically … but what in the world kind of victory was that? When I said you had to win a match by Wrestlemania to get your job back, I meant decisive victories. I meant victories with an exclamation point at the end, not whatever the hell that was last night. I know your confidence was shaken after Bison made a fool out of you and that toss of yours, but to do what you did and win off a fluke like that just isn’t going to cut it. What kind of example would I be setting for future employees if I let what you did slide? A man shouldn’t be satisfied with wins like that and considering you just got dropped on your head tonight, it looks like you won’t even get a chance to make up for it. That’s OK, because instead you get to go home and watch Xander here do what you probably couldn’t anyway and that’s beat Duo Maxwell!

The smile disappears from Slate’s face.

Why the long face, Xander? I’m paying Duo to wrestle tonight and why scramble to find him an opponent when you’re standing right there. Good luck, pal, and hey, watch out for those chops all right?

JBL laughs as Cyborg gets to his feet, and it looks like he may retaliate, but he looks over at medical officials tending to Silva, and instead Cyborg chuckles as Duo's theme hits.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:37 am

Half way through episode 79 Splendor make their way to the ring. Before grabbing a microphone Sunshine orders Wolfe to take his mask off revealing his mouth that had been cut into a smile.

Sunshine : Hahahaha Look at how happy you are! ...Now get out of the ring.

Kaos exit the ring as Sunshine continues to speak

Sunshine : Now, I want to talk to someone, that person knows who they are so they better listen hahaha. What you do is...a tragedy. What you do still stirs a rage inside of me. It makes me wanna do... Horrible things hahaha.
But you've turned into an empty shell, and any fear I once had for you...has turned into nothing more then putrid... Hateful...Pity. Hahaha
Gods hands may have created this world but my hands... Will destroy it haha. Limbo is no place for a soul like yours... Im waiting for you hahahaha

The transmission plays and no one is in the ring.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:39 pm

Episode 81 comes live! As we see once again Zak Painn and his adcovate Paul Heyman make
             their entrance to the ring. This time Zak Painn gestures for the mic.

Zak Painn
Bison...Bison..Bison... I Captain Zak Painn, will always.. And I mean always be one step ahead
of you. Not only did I steal your advocate Paul Heyman, but i'm the same guy who cost you two Loses, in your entire career, I cost you 33% of your losses in your whole career. i'm not afraid of you Bison. And you should be thanking Paul Anderson right now for holding me back, because what I would of done to you, is what would happen if a Lion was hungry and  wanted to have a little Pre-Meal before Breakfast. I am the reigning defending, United States Champion and don't think for a second that this title belongs to the mid-card division. Because last night on raw I proved to the world that The Us title > The heavyweight championship. So Bison, if you decide to face me at Mania I hope you realized by now that I'm not your  average joe, I'm not a random guy on the street you can just shove with no consequences. I fight back! I am  
 the best thing on this roster today! And I will be the best thing on this roster tomorrow!
And you know what I think about you? I think your just to old for this **** you just came back
and already two loses Bison? If your actually thinking about facing the same guy who cost you
   those loses, you may want to reconsider your decision Bison but the balls in your court
    face me at Mania and be humiliated by me again. Or accept that i'm to good for Bison.

Zak Painn's music hits the pa system as Zak Painn and Heyman leave the ring.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Half way through the show the lights go out. The crowd begins to boo thinking its Splendor. That is until they hear the famous Gong.

In the Ring - Page 10 Druid10

Druids begin to make their way down to the ring but with them is a casket. The crowd is all fired up and excited to see who's inside, excited to see him.

The lights go out and back on again to reveal that Sunshine was the one in the casket. The crowd boo's

Sunshine : HAhahAHAhahaha what? Expecting someone else? Ohhh that wicked feeling is in the air again. I truly wonder whats left of...him. Is he still capable of striking the hearts of man?
Do my words not mean anything to you? Sometimes i wonder if you can hear me at all, or maybe you are just to busy clinging to any life you have left to hear my call. Your ignorance mocks me. How long is it that makes you think you can hide from me?
Your hell is my playground and I will go to the deepest darkest depths just to... see your... face. Wrestlemania approaches...Clocks ticking

Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:34 pm

As Episode 82 of RAW is coming onto the air, we're welcomed by the smiling face of one co-general manager of RAW, JBL, flanked by Aaron Waite.

JBL
Folks, now, now, Wrestlemania is THIS Sunday!!! As the general manager, I feel it's only my duty to come out here and welcome you all to what is sure to be a GREAT, Triple H-free RAW!!! That's right, ha ha, Triple H STILL isn't back after that beating I gave him two weeks ago. Suffice to say, I don't think he'll be able to make it to Wrestlemania! what a damn, DAMN, shame, I was looking forward to kicking his ass! But, what's a man to do when his opponent is simply too weak to show his face? Aaron? What do I do!? Ah, I got it, I do my damn job!!! The job that never should have been taken from me to begin with! The job that Triple H and Vince McMahon STOLE from me! The job that YOU fans GAVE me!!! I am and always will be the SOLE general manager of Monday night RAW. Get used to it!!! I-

JBL's jaw drops, the fans go ape shit and Aaron Waite backs up a few steps. The owner of CMV, Vince McMahon, struts his way out onto the stage, he hasn't been seen in over 6 months!!! Vince doesn't even wait until he's in the ring to begin speaking.

McMahon
EH!!! Guess who, John! Your boss!

Vince steps into the ring now, putting his free hand in his pocket as he circles a frozen JBL.

McMahon
John . . . Oh- ugh, Aaron, right? Yeah- hey, BEAT IT, OR YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Waite scrambles out of the ring in a heartbeat, leaving JBL all by himself while Vince stands toe to toe with him.

McMahon
Now, John. You say that I- ugh, stole? Your job from you. But the fact is, you just really, really SUCK, at running MY flagship show! That's why I brought Hunter back, who should never have been fired in the first place, but I digress. I brought him back and made him the co-general manager for a reason. To watch YOU. For far too long you've run Raw like a damn madhouse! X-Gen, your goons, rigging matches, FIGHTING YOUR OWN EMPLOYEES??? John, I just can't sit back and watch all of this happen, not anymore. Your time as a tyrant here on Raw is coming to an end. But not by MY hand, no, no, by Hunter's!!! Because Triple H will be ready come Wrestlemania, he's at home resting now, but the doctor's have cleared him to compete this weekend! And now, John, now it won't be just ANY old match. No, Hunter has asked me to now make it a . . . HELL, IN A CELL, MATCH!!! And to be honest, I'm happy to oblidge him! So, I'd hit the gym if I were you, bud, because again, to be honest, I don't think you stand a chance, IN HELL-

Out of nowhere JBL nails Vince with a clothesline from hell!!! McMahon twists inside out, his mic flying out of the ring. John just stands there, pacing back and forth, he then quickly looks up to the stage where Triple H is standing, sledgehammer in hand!!! The fans go crazy as Hunter charges down towards the ring, JBL as fast as he can hightailing it into the crowd! HHH checks on Vince, who's now moving around, grabbing the back of his head in pain. Triple H watches as JBL runs his way out of the arena, the show cutting to its first commercial break of the night . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next