Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 17 Empty Jimmaurie Williams vs Neville

Post by Maurie Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:45 pm

*Commentator*

Looks pretty even in this match about now. Neville down in the ring, Jimmaurie down outside the ring, Neville is getting to his feet now. You don't wanna be in this spot with Neville. He sees him and he jumps over the top rode and lands a beautiful Moonsalt plancha to Williams. Neville takes him back in the ring as he gets up and lands a dropkick to Neville as he tries to get back in the ring. Look here as he says whatever you can do, I can do better as he goes to the top rope. He jumps out onto neville with a flying cannon ball. Throws Nevile in the ring going to the top rope, maybe for the leg drop. But no Neville kicks him front the top rope. Nebvile jumps up in position for the Red Arrow possibly. Jimmaurie slides away towards the other side of the ring. Neville still going high risk as he leaps for a crossbody but Jimmaurie moved the ref in front of him. Jimmaurie pokes him in the eye now is leading him into the KiWi Crusher(rapid kicks to chest 1). He's down. Looks like Jimmaurie is sizing him up. He rushes at him and slicing him in half with a Wicked Spear! He picks up the Ref and hooks the leg. 1...2...3!

Jimmaurie Williams

Neville the man gravity forgot has been grounded by what you people call me a "Rookie" has been even more of a veteran than any man that has ever stepped in any ring. I prove myself every week so at the next PPV if I'm not on the Card I'm gonna ruin it!

Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

In the Ring - Page 17 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:50 pm

Lmao
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:08 pm

Phahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:11 pm

what is life
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:56 pm

*Early on during Monday Night Raw, the lights shut off causing darkness to fall over the crowd like a thick blanket. The audience is left in this state for only a few seconds before the blackness dissipates under the intensity of the bright lights. Now standing in the ring is Cyborg and his business partner in crime, Cole Savage. Both men have microphones, and it’s Savage who speaks first.*

-Cole Savage-
Mr. Shawn Michaels, you know who I am, and you probably know why me and King Cyborg are here right now. It seems that in the face of a threat to your position as General Manager of RAW, you’ve been making some… questionable decisions lately, to put it euphemistically. A week or so ago we had a Hardcore Title match end in a disqualification—I guess it was smart of Cyborg to throw that belt into the trash when he did. For someone who seems to be on the hunt for “corrupt” officials, you sure didn’t have an issue letting that slide. It just seems strange to me that you’re creating problems out of thin air, while ignoring what's right there in front of you.

*Cyborg chuckles and Savage continues.*

-Cole Savage-
Meanwhile, we all watched as Wolf tapped out, yet you took it upon yourself to arbitrarily restart the match. But at Night of Champions, when Justin Sane broke the rope plane and the referee counted to three anyway, you were nowhere to be seen. I guess you don’t fancy Sane as much as Wolf, do you? I thought we were in a new era, Shawn, but playing favorites with the wrestlers is exactly what led to William Regal and JBL getting the boot. The thing about Cyborg is that he just wants to pull the strings and watch the puppets dance. He wants RAW to be his playground and he’s not the type of man who lets personal feelings get in the way.

*Savage holds up his finger as he reflects on that last thought.*

-Cole Savage-
But with that said, right now Cyborg is pissed off because the Elimination Chase was his brainchild and you left it for dead and let it end on a sour note by letting Sane lose the way that he did. I bet that was also part of the reason why you sat on your hands and did nothing, because how bad would it have looked if someone like Sane profited from Cyborg’s masterpiece? Well, as you continue to make questionable decisions, Cyborg is inching his way closer to the General Manager position.

*Savage turns to look at Cyborg then shakes his head.*

-Cole Savage-
It’s truly a shame things played out the way that they did, because Cyborg and I were actually here to announce that he would be returning to active competition so that he could avenge last year’s travesty and walk out of Elimination Chamber as World Heavyweight Champion, lest you all forgot about Cyborg’s raincheck on the title match he earned by ousting JBL from this company. However, in light of recent events, Cyborg is giving up what I assure you was his guaranteed spot in the match and letting Justin Sane have it instead.

*Savage’s face remains serious. If this is some kind of joke he’s not letting the fans in on it.*

-Cole Savage-
It is true that Cyborg techinally doesn’t have the power to make matches, but Triple H, Michaels, if you disagree with the decision, then by all means knock on Justin Sane’s door and let him know why you feel that he doesn’t deserve another shot at the title. And, speaking of titles, the last time I was in the ring, I pinned Marcantel, the man who went on the challenge for the United States Championship. Randy Borton also happened to be in that match, and he’s moving on the World Heavyweight Championship. So here’s a funny question for you guys: When am I going to get what I deserve? Lapses in decision-making like that is why Cyborg has decided to postpone his return to the ring. If you can’t treat little ol’ me properly, then I can’t imagine that you’ll understand to proper way to behave when in the presence of your King.

*Cyborg raises the microphone to his mouth.*

-Cyborg-
My patience is wearing thin; it’s only a matter of time before we try things my way.

*The lights cut off again, and Raw heads to a commercial break.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:13 am

*After their tainted victory and celebration Levi Marta and Troy Voodoo leave Paul Anderson in the ring as they make their way up the ramp Dave Turner makes his way back down to the ring. He may have wanted out of the MegaStars but Anderson was his friend. Turner helps Anderson to his feet but Anderson shoves him off. The two start arguing inaudibly, but as things get heat the lights cut out when they come back on Sunshine is standing behind Dave Turner! Sunshine spins Turner around and hits him with a huge Codebreaker laying him out cold*

In the Ring - Page 17 A0ge2

*Anderson smirks as Sunshine quickly gets back to his feet and squares up to Anderson, but he steps back and puts out his hand, Anderson shakes it and then raises Sunshine's arm, the answer to who the New Member of the MegaStars is quite clear as Night Of Champions fades to a commercial.*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Raw Episode 109 comes live on T.V. as we see Zak Painn standing In the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hands, his theme music just slowly blurring out...

Zak Painn : Last Night Zak Painn and Ryan Kent went One on One for the Money in the bank
brief case, i'll admit I did come up short, although I put up a hell of a fight, either one of us could have had that match won, but last night Ryan Kent was the better man. Shawn Micheals
you saw what i'm capable of, you know that I defeated more than half of this roster, I have one
of the best W/L Record in Cmv history, perhaps the best, and i'm not going back to theMidCard
scene anytime soon, I've done it all in this company except win the Undisputed Championship.
And if you think there's anyone more deserving to be in that Elimination Chamber than me i'll
prove you wrong if you give me one, one on one EliminationChamber qualification match.

Zak Painn carelessly throws the mic at ringside as he makes his way back to the locker room.

Last edited by M1dNIGHT on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:37 pm

M1dNIGHT wrote:Raw Episode 107 comes live on T.V. as we see Zak Painn standing In the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hands, his theme music just slowly blurring out...

Zak Painn : Last Night Zak Painn and Ryan Kent went One on One for the Money in the bank
brief case, i'll admit I did come up short, although I put up a hell of a fight, either one of us could have had that match won, but last night Ryan Kent was the better man. Shawn Micheals
you saw what i'm capable of, you know that I defeated more than half of this roster, I have one
of the best W/L Record in Cmv history, perhaps the best, and i'm not going back to theMidCard
scene anytime soon, I've done it all in this company except win the Undisputed Championship.
And if you think there's anyone more deserving to be in that Elimination Chamber than me i'll
prove you wrong if you give me one, one on one EliminationChamber qualification match.

Zak Painn carelessly throws the mic at ringside as he makes his way back to the locker room.

I missed this.....so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:24 am

As episode 109 of RAW goes live, we are greeted by Levi Marta and Troy Voodoo standing in the center of the ring, Tag Team Championships in hand. A chorus of boos fill the arena as Marta prepares to speak.

Marta:

Welcome, ladies and gentleman, to Monday Night RAW!!!! Oh, ho, ho, ho.....I told ya. Didn't I tell them, Troy? I told you all. I told you so. Y'know, for so long, I spent my time on insignificant germs like Kendall Wolfe and Sunshine, always focusing my venom on them. But all along, they were just pawns in my game of chess and last night......last night, I hit checkmate.

Levi Marta hands the microphone to Troy Voodoo, the fans eager to hear from the rising star of CMV who has already caught his first glimpse of gold.

Voodoo:

That was all the vindication we needed and more to already add to what some may call the most heroic title win of all TIME! And make no mistake about it, that win was no fluke and we will prove that in 4 weeks time at Bad Blood. But now, right here in Cinncinati, in the main eve-

The Cinncinati crowd pops for Voodoo name dropping their hometown. Marta isn't amused and grabs the mic from Voodoo.

Marta:

Good god, Voodoo, these parasites are unfathomable! I mean, really, you haven't heard someone say 'Cinncinati' before? "Oh yay, Levi Marta just said the name of our hometown! Oh, Cinncinati! I live there! Yay!". Put a cork in it.

Voodoo:

That, right there, that was funny. So, as I was saying before you sewer-dwellers rudely interrupted me....

Marta:

Troy knows that anyone, anybody, whenever, wherever, however, he knows....

Voodoo:

Nothing will take us down. We're at a new destination now, and there's no escape, a 'take no prisoners' attitude: You're stuck between a wall of fire and murderer's row. Levi has a strangle hold on his half, he's not budging. This is my third month, title in hand. Imagine me in my third year. Scary, huh?

Marta:

Very. Hey kids.....if you think that is scary, you want to see something, REALLY scary? Stay tuned. Don't tell your parents. Sneak out of your bed, creep past your parents room and turn on the TV. Then you'll see something REALLY scary.

Voodoo:

Good luck sleeping.

RAW cuts to commercial.

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:11 am

Last edited by Echo6Snowman on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:20 am

I feel you on that. My I.E app freezes on my XB1 every now and then. Ugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:13 pm

The very familiar sound of music blares over the speakers.  The crowed immidiatly jumps to their feet.  X-Gen explodes from behind the titatntron.  The fans erupt in cheers.  It has been a while since the stable has all been in the same place at the same time.  Paul, Blizzard, Duo, and Mr. Jeremy Blake.  The fans obviously notice the absence of Hayden and begin to chant his Name.  Gen stands for a moment atop the stage before making their way to the ring.  Divine allows his team mates to enter the ring before him.  He then slides in slithering to the center before jumping to his feet.  X-Gen take a moment and bask in the cheers of those you have made all this possible...the fans.  This time around you can see the grins of Paul and Blizzard.  Divine who had a mic in hand from the start raises it to speak.  Before he can get a word out the crowed begins to chant.

SUSHI-X...SUSHI-X...SUSHI-X...

Paul waits a moment before speaking.

You know, when we first started out, we started with a dream and a prayer.  Look at us now.  You see when we started we started with the drive to be the best.  We started knowing we wanted one thing.  And that, was to leave an ever lasting legacy in this buisness and quite frankly...We've done that.  We have solidified the fact that we are the best stable past, present, or future in CMV and we are STILL GOING!!!  The momentum we have started over a year ago has only been building, and building, and building and there is no end in sight.  You see there are have been groups that have came on gone.  Some specifically aligning themselves just to over throw our power.  And though some may have beaten us...they have yet to succed in altering our fate.  TO BE LEGENDS!!!  And to be legends we had to usher in a new Era of X-Gen.  You see we had to shed the masks of the past so we could mold the future in our likeness.  and, like i said we are showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

The crowed acknowledges Pauls words with cheers.

Our commetment to this buisness is un-waivering.  Our dedication to this art is un-matched.  With one exception.  And that exception is....Kayden Kynra.  

The crowed once again on their feet begin to bang against their seats with enthusiasim remembering the match the night prior.

You see Kayden when you first emerged on the scene I took notice of you quickly.  You reminded me of us.  Your skill and dedication brought out the worst in your opponents.  There are things men are driven to when faced with a force that is better that them and one of those things is jealousy.  When they see someone succeding they cant help but to hate, to envy, but worst of all...they want to bring you down any way possible.  Most men are frightened of what is better than them.  They are scared that their time in the lime light will be cut short.  And, much like X-Gen your succes has only turned your closest friends against you.  You and I are the same Kayden,   We are cut from the same cloth.  Our work ethic is unmatched.  Our match last night proves my point.  You see some may look down at the Hardcore Belt.  No, it isnt the Undisputed Belt, but it is a Title non the less.  Kayden like me you dont see the difference between belts.  You dont hold a certain championship above the other.  These guys out here don't even know why they want the belt.  They are like dogs chasing a car...they wouldnt know what to do with it if they caught it.  For you and I it is much more than that.  Its a symbol of our hard work and dedication.  Kayden you may have thought putting we away last night would have been the last you would have heard of me.  No Kynra you've seen X-Gens dedication first hand.  You know what we are willing to go through to get what we want.  You know, some of the best rivalries in history weren't built in just a month.  No they spanned life times.  Let's make this one for the ages.  Lets leave our names in the history books.  Lets give the fans what they want and desperatly need.  When little Jimmy looks back on his fondest moments of the CMV universe.  Lets not let it be anything but the rivalry between Gods....The rivalry between Kayden Kynra and Paul Divine.

Divine drops his mic and the crowed is rocked into a frenzy as Gen's music hits.  Paul raises his hands in the air as the rest of X-Gen joins him in the gesture.  Raw fades to commercial.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next