Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 11 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Decided Villain Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:14 pm

We are back from the first commercial break of episode 82. Where sunshine is making his entrance. Sunshine grabs a microphone and sits in the middle of the ring.

Sunshine : I'm... Still... Waiting. Why oh why do people hide. Is it because you're afraid? Is it because you're embarrassed to show the world who you truly are? ...I understand, I do. Reality can be a very very difficult pill to swallow, but that doesn't change the fact that YOU ALL ARE GUILTY

Sunshine stands up quickly and starts to pace around the ring.

Sunshine : The truth is somewhere deep down you HATE the person that you've become. But that does not change the fact that you are all LIARS. But me... I'm different. I may be a lot of things, but I am not a liar.

The crowd begins to chant Undertakers name which annoys Sunshine.

Sunshine : My tongue is the sword of truth and it cuts through the deception of EVERYTHING IN YOUR WORLD! I SPEAK THE TRUTH THAT YOU ALL SOO DESPERATELY TRY TO HIDE. He is just like all of you... He is a liar.

Thunder begins to echo around the arena and the crowd goes nuts!

Sunshine : AhhaHA! Can you feel it? CAN YOU FEEL IT!? I control the light and the darkness and these demons, they all march to my command now! I am the judge, I judge the dead, I judge the living, and UNDERTAKER I HAVE JUDGED YOU!

The lights go out and the famous gong of the Undertakers music hits the arena. The crowd are going completely mental.
The lights turn back on and The Undertaker is behind Sunshine. Undertaker throws multiple punches and Sunshine backs into a corner. Undertaker then throws Sunshine out of the ring and grabs a mic. Sunshine is crawling up the ramp laughing uncontrollably

Undertaker : Sunshine...At Wrestlemania... You will. Rest...In...Peace

Undertaker rolls his eyes to the back of his head as sunshine continues to laugh. The show then cuts to a commercial.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:00 am

After another commercial break before the fans can even get ready to cheer for whoever is next in their match we see Sushi and Omega emerge from behind the titantron. Moving quickly to the ring. The fans, like always, erupt in a cheer for the duo. Why do they cheer you ask.  Because they are what everyone wants to be.  They are what you secretly wish to be while sitting behind your desk and typing on your computer.  While you are being yelled at by your boss and co workers you day dream about putting them in the future shock or the Haiku. You dream about standing up for yourself with the charisma that only X-Gen can bring to the table. The fans dream of being with the most electric stable in the buisness. And why wouldn't they?  These two started with nothing and have built a dynasty. They have recruited the best...the CREAM OF THE CROP...and they don't seem to be stoping. Like all brotherhoods they have their disagreements but no.....they will never leave their family. Some may come and go but these two.  These pillers of stone stand strong.  Holding up the foundation of the future.  They do not waiver, they do not bend.  X-Gen is here for a long....long...long time.  Sushi makes his way to the ring first and slides in smoothly belt never leaving his hand. The big man...the muscle...the man from the future takes the stairs and joins his partner, his brother in arms.  They take the center ring and look at each other. You can see the smiles underneath the masks as they head to opposite turnbuckles. They take hold and stand firmly on them raising their belts high above the crowd. Sushi points to the crowd then to his belt. The corwd can barley make out what he is saying. 

This is for you guys.

They both drop to the mat and Sushi motions for a mic.  As it is sent sailing through the air Omega snatches it before Sushi can.  Sushi looks to him almost surprised. The charasmatic one usually does the talking. But, it seems Omega has something more pressing to address.

You know I've heard a lot of talking backstage. A lot of disrespect getting blown towards X-Gen.  At first we chalked it up to our quick rise to fame. But now...now it's getting to a breaking point.  If you have something to say to our face then come out and address us like real men.  Stop hiding in your locker rooms.  Stop hiding backstage and come out and challenge us. For the titles or one on one.  I'm getting sick and tired of logging into Twitter and seeing all you keyboard warriors to pussy to grab hold of your nuts and say what you wanna say to our face.  All you Internet soldiers who come out here night after night and put on matches and have the time to address us live in front of the fans, but instead you go backstage and back to your cell phones to bad mouth X-Gen. On social media.  If you have something to say to us you know where we are.  The door that says X-Gen. We have an open door policy.  We turn no man away. We may beat the life out of you but if you have a grievance to air then by all means. STOP HIDING IN THE SHADOWS AND SAY IT TO OUR FACE!

The crowd is silent. They haven't seen this kind of anger from Gen before

We are done pussy footing around and trying to be funny. We want EVERYONE!!!  Norrie you want to talk shit.  You want to walk around like you own CMV like you are entitled to the world because you've been around since the begining.  What does that say about you?  You are garbage Norrie.  You've been hand fed number one contender matches hand over fist but you always fall short.  Maybe you need to go back to NXT and re learn how to be a wrestler.  Respect?  Shove your respect up your arse and put a couple wins together.

The fans let out a commutative gasp

Pain...oh Pain you are a whole different kind of special. You win a singles title...against jobbers and you think now your a champ?  GTFO Pain.  Your claim to fame is longest tag team champ reign.  Why is that Pain? No, it's not because your good.  It's because X-Gen didn't want to face you as long as you and Show were champs.  We were over it. Fighting you over and over got us no where.  There was nothing in it for the most dynamic tag team to beat you over and over.  Oh but the powers that be made us fight you again.  Pain we werent scared. We just knew you would never stop.  You vs X-Gen could have gone on forever. We knew that and frankly....we were bored. But, what happened when we faced you?

Finally the crowd erupts from their silence. 

WE WON PAIN!!!  And thank God JBL finally made it happen because the fans were getting bored with you guys.  Pain you and Show are sliced bread. BORING!  You say you were a fighting champion but you only defended at PPVs.  And at those PPVs it was a clean match. Two on two.  When we had the belts we fought on Raw, we were placed in elimination chamber matches.  We were placed in circumstances that JBL knew we had a small chance of walking out without our belts.  We voiced our concern but our voice fell on deaf ears.  And now at wrestlemania we are forced to defend our belts once again against all the tag teams on the roster. Do we think it's unfair? Of course we do. But we know like everyone backstage, the only way we will lose these belts is with these gimmick matches. I'm not gonna say we will retain these belts...no statistically we have no chance.  BUT, WE WILL GIVE IT OUR ALL. AND IF BY GRACE OF GOD WE LOOSE....WE WILL BE RIGHT THERE READY TO TAKE THEM BACK.

The crowd pops as Sushi places a hand on Omega's shoulder trying to calm the man from the future. He reaches for the mic and it takes a couple seconds for Sushi to pry it from his hand. 

Oh it feels great to be here...right here in BUFFALO NEW YORK!!!

The crowd starts up with X-Gen chant.  Sushi paces the ring while Omega trys to compose himself. 

Now everything Omega had to say is true. CMV doesn't want to see what happens if we decide to no longer persue these belts. No, everyone backstage talks their shit because they are scared. Most of you haven't seen the power that is X-Gen in singles matches and quite frankly if my man Omega and I wouldn't have put on one of the greatest ladder matches in recent history I would be standing here with the hardcore title and the Tag belt. So everyone should be thanking JBL for that.  Speaking of the Hardcore title. Randy Borton has been the only one with brass big enough to talk shit and back it up in matches against me and Duo.  So please can we get a quick round of applause for that man. 

The crowd cheers and begins to chant Borton's name

That's for you Borton.

Sushi and Omega begin to clap with fans showing their respect for the wrestler

Borton when you make it past tonight title in hand.  If you wanna go one on one with me again for that golden belt of yours you know where to find me.  

Sushi pauses for the crowd to cheer for the two of them

Let me set this in stone right here right now, tonight, the night before Mania. X-Gen is forever.  We have our disagreements. We may have stable mates fall from grace. We may have new stable mates rise to the occasion. But YOU CAN ALL REST ASURED THAT OMEGA AND I WILL NEVER WAIVER.  WE WILL NEVER LEAVE. X-GEN WILL LIVE FOREVER.  Like any family we have our disagrements, we will have our falling outs but one thing will always be true, BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER, AND I WILL BLEED FOR OMEGA, I WILL PUT MY GODDAMN LIFE ON THE LINE BEFORE I EVER TURN MY BACK ON WHAT WE HAVE BUILT.  THIS IS NOT BUISNESS...THIS IS OUR LIFE AND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT...YOU'll HAVE TO DO IT OVER OUR DEAD LIMP BODIES. WE ARE'NT GOING ANYWHERE FOLKS.  AND, LONG AFTER WE'VE LEFT, SOME YOUNG KID, AN UP AND COMER, WILL PRY THE X-GEN FLAG FROM OUR BLOODIED CORPS AND MOVE FORWARD INTO BATTLE!!!  WE'VE CEMENTED OUR BRAND HERE ON CMV AND WE WILL BE DAMNED IF ANYONE WILL TRY AND TAKE THAT FROM US!  WE ARE THE FUTURE! WE ARE CMV! X-GEN IS HERE! X-GEN WILL NEVER DIE!!!

Sushi X throws the mic into the crowd as they cheer for the stable.  The fans climb over themselves to grab it.  Sushi and Omega dont do their usual theatrics on the turnbuckles. No, they slide out and make their way into the crowd. No security no bodyguards. The are almost crowd surfing through fans. They make it to the third tier of the Niagra Center and stop looking back on the fans. The crowd engulfs them and raises them atop their shoulders.  The two hold their titles high and gesture to the fans that the titles aren't just theirs. It's the fans as well. X-Gen music finally hits the PA system and we are left with image of X-Gen disappearing into the fans. 

Last edited by Echo6Snowman on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:20 am

Miz goes for the rollup! But Hayden flips it into a rollup of his own, getting the three count on Miz, for the second week in a row The Miz has lost via rollup. Hayden, goes to the top rope and celebrates, while Miz rolls out of the ring and crawls underneath it, Hayden, after celebrating his victory goes over to the announce table, and picks up his Undisputed Championship, and pockets his blade before going over to get a mic from Justin Roberts.

Hayden slides back into the ring, mic in hand, title around his waist, and he raises the mic to his mouth, the crowd goes silent in anticipation.

Hayden:
NOBODY! Will have this title! It is mine, and it is mine forever, it literally has my name engraved into it! Duo Maxwell, can take it at Mania, but, it will still be mine, my name, has been carved into this Undisputed Championship forever, and it has been carved into me too! I have more dedication to this championship, than anyone has or will have.

Come Wrestlemania, I will retain, infact, no, maybe, I'll allow Duo to pickup the win, maybe I won't even use my Hollywood Hold, of course, after Wrestlemania, somebody will have  Money in the Bank, to hell is that being cashed in on me, if I'm the one who gets cashed in on, they will not have a 'clean title run' because it will be covered in blood, just like everybody who has messed, with my title, the title that I have engraved my future onto.

Hayden pauses for a moment, the crowd in shock as he raises the mic to his mouth again.

Hayden:
Now, speaking of The Miz, I believe he's due for another 'tattoo' around his wrist, just like the last one, ohh Mizzy!!! I'm coming!

There's nowhere, you, can hide!

Hayden drops the mic, slings the title over his shoulder and pulls his blade out from his pocket, he climbs out of the ring, and up the ramp.

Hayden gets about halfway up the ramp, before The Miz rolls back out from underneath the ring, with a steel chair in hand he sprints up the ramp attacking an unaware Hayden with the steel chair, clocking him in the back of the head with it. Hayden is down, but Miz isn't finished he continues smacking Hayden with a chair to the gut, it takes 13 shots with the chair before it breaks over the head of Hayden.

Miz still isn't finished, he picks up the blade of Hayden and starts doing random cuts on his arms and chest trying to reduce the chances of Hayden retaining at Mania with all this damage. To cap it off, Miz kicks Hayden off of the ramp and throws his title and blade off too, before walking slowly back towards the ring.

The Miz climbs into the ring and picks up the microphone that Hayden dropped 5 minutes ago.

The Miz:
Really, really, really? You're trying to cut me up Hayden? Me? You of all people, should know exactly who I am! I am the most must see WWE Superstar of all time. I main evented Wrestlemania! Your title, has no prestige, I'm the one, who can raise the prestige of the Undisputed Championship, you just bring it down!

At Wrestlemania, I will beat Scott Norrie again, and again become number one contender for the Undisputed Championship. Because, I'm The Miz! And I'm! Awesome!

The Miz drops the mic and taunts, climbing to the top rope and smiling at the crowd as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Zak Painn and Paul Heyman once again make there way to the ring,  coming down to the
            ring, Heyman gestures for a mic as he gets ready to talk some talk.

Paul Heyman
  Ladies and gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman, and as much as I would like to ramble on
 like I do each and every week. unfortunately today isn't one of those days because today
   my client Zak Painn would like to get a couple of things off his chest before Wrestlemania.

Paul Heyman passes the mic to Zak Painn, as Zak Painn lets heyman hold his u.s. title.

Zak Painn
   Theres a lot of things going on in my head over the last 3 weeks. Number one, X-Gen,
  I know me, and the two of you haven't got along ever since I was apart of the tag team.
    How many Big Show and Zak Painn vs X-Gen matches have we had huh, but after me
and Show broke the record of having the longest reign as the Tag team champions, we haven't
  been seen in the tag team division, you know why? Because we did everything we had to
accomplish in the tag team division. I'm not going to waste my whole life fighting in a division
that we beat, time and time again, now I know I still have my rematch clause and that doesn't
mean me and Show aren't going to cash them in, once Show's healthy we'll cash our rematch
clause in, just to make all the Painn fans around the world happy! and Show fans... what ever.
 Although I forgot you two existed, until last week when you two were calling me out, Heyman
had to literally remind me while we were watching backstage, who you two were. You see i'm
 U.S. Champ I represent this country and i'm not going to take your bull **** I fought jobbers
to earn this championship? Day in and day out I have proved that I am a fighting champion
 i'm not scared of Bison, i'm not scared of Justin Roberts,  I'm certainly not scared of you
X-Gen. I've beat both of the wrestlers who are main eventing Wrestlemania in the last 3 weeks

Zak Painn pauses to take a deep breath.

Zak Painn
that's right I defeated Hayden in a one on one match, and tonight I pinned Duo. So if I already
 beat the best members of X-Gen so of course i'll have no problem beating you two goons...Any
                                  day of the week... Of course with a partner though...

Zak Painn
                              Number Two, Hayden watch your back... Hahaha....

Zak Painn
     And last but not least Bison.... Not only will I beat you at WrestleMania, but your former
                           advocate will be there to see it all happen hahaha... Enjoy....
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Dave Turner is celebrating his new championship win in the ring after cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase on a wounded Hayden as The Miz's theme hits, Dave Turner looks to the ramp, and stands on guard as Miz slides into the ring, just as Hayden manages to jab Dave Turner in the thigh with his blade.

Dave Turner falls to the floor, as Miz comes to his aid hitting a big boot to the face of Hayden before locking in the Figure Four on Hayden! Causing him to tap, Miz lets Hayden go as he rolls out of the ring. Miz goes over to Dave Turner offering a hand to pick him up, Turner grabs the hand of The Miz, as he is pulled to his feet, Miz quickly turns on Turner and hits the Skull Crushing Finale to Turner.

Miz, now the only man standing, goes over to the far corner and gestures for a mic from Justin Roberts who hands him one.

The Miz:
Really, really, really? You think these guys, are worthy of being in the Main Event? Do you know who I am? I am The Miz, I am the most must see Superstar in the history of the wrestling industry. I Main Evented Wrestlemania 27 and won, something Dave Turner can't say, I held my WWE Championship for five months, something Hayden can't say, I am the most must see champion in the history of this business.

I make people tune in, I raise the prestige of anything I touch, I am an A-Lister, I am a movie star, my name, has more credibility than this entire roster put together. At Backlash, not only will I beat Hayden, but I will beat Dave Turner too.

Because I'm The Miz! And I'm! Awesome!

Miz goes over to Dave Turner and picks up the Undisputed Championship, climbs up the turnbuckle, taunts for a few seconds before jumping down, he turns around, and is hit by a Clothesline from Duo Maxwell!!!

Duo Maxwell rolls under the ropes and picks Hayden up and helps him back into the ring, he hen picks up a mic from the outside before rolling back into the ring.

Duo Maxwell:
At Backlash, Hayden, will win back the Undisputed Championship, and it's my job, to make sure he gets there. If he doesn't, I'll win it back for him...

Duo Maxwell drops the mic, picks The Miz up and tosses him out of the ring and down onto the steel steps before picking up Hayden over his shoulder and walks to the back as the camera fades.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Zak Painn Vs Levia, goes on until Zak Falcons theme song hits the Pa system then
       Painn looks to the titantron you can hear Painn say * Whos there? * Levia turns
      Painn around and hits him with his finisher, after 2 signatures and one finisher Zak
    Painns' title reign has come to an end! Levia now celebrates, now if you thought Painn
   was mad earlier when he complained to the Gm's office, think again! Because Zak Painn
     nearly loses it as he goes under the ring to find a steal chair, While Levia celebrates
    Perhaps the best debut in history, Painn waits for the right moment to get ready to strike
    him with a steal chair, although Sunshine comes in to save his friend, the two run away
        as a frustrated Zak Painn gestures for a mic, you can hear the words come out of his
                                                         Mouth

Zak Painn
                                   Pass me a mic fat ass before I end you!

Zak Painn
     Alright Falcon I know your back there! You don't have to be a coward anymore. Get out
                                      before I go backstage and find you.

Zak Painn awaits for Zak Falcon to respond and come down to the ring
                                            as he looks at the titantron.

Zak Painn
                                      Enough playing games Falcon!!!

Finally after 10 straight months nearly a full year, Falcon is once again seen on Raw
           But not coming down to the ring, no, no, hes seen on the titantron and it looks like
        Zak Falcon is wearing a mask, and hes got PAUL HEYMAN hostage tied around a chair.

Zak Painn
            What?! What are you doing with him Falcon!!! Leave Heyman out of this!

Zak Falcon
         Ok, mister bad guy! But remember what I told you I will end everyone close to you!
           I will end all of your friends, anyone who has helped you get this far is OUT of
                                                        here!

Michael Cole
                  I don't blame Falcon one bit remember Zak Painn is the reason why Falcon
              Hasn't been seen in 10 months! Nearly an year Come on Falcon! End Heyman!

Jerry Lawler
                                 Is he going to kill him on live television?

Zak Painn
                    Hey! Stop what you're doing we can negotiate this! What do you want?
                                    Come on Falcon tell me what you want?

Even though Falcons wearing a mask you can see the smirk on his face.

Zak Falcon
          Remember that rematch clause? I suggest you cash it in at BackLash and we have
         a triple threat! Don't make me do what my squad did to Big Show to Paul Heyman
                                                Hes your only friend...

Paul Heyman
                                              Painn please help me...

Zak Painn
                   Fine!! Fine you got a Triple threat at BackLash! You happy? I said it there!!!
                                                  Now untie Heyman!

Zak Falcon unties Paul Heyman as Heyman quickly runs away.

Zak Falcon
                                                      I thought so..

The show heads to a ''Be a star'' Commercial break, how ironic? Ikr.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Do you have the Authorateh to do that Mr Paint?

P.S Whoopee, 100 posts! *Streamers fly everywhere!*

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:27 am

KinZil Is Kendra wrote:Do you have the Authorateh to do that Mr Paint?

P.S Whoopee, 100 posts! *Streamers fly everywhere!*

Yes.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:45 am

Hayden's music hits the PA system to start up Battlegrounds Main Card, he walks to the the top of the ramp with a steel chair in one hand and a mic in the other, he places the steel chair at the top of the ramp and sits there, gazing at the crowd for a moment before raising the mic to his mouth.

Hayden:
Now, I'm not going to come out here all crazy like normal, in fact, I'm actually going to give you a bit of nostalgia from this time last year, when I came down to this ring, and told the Universe, exactly how it is. That's exactly what I'm going to do here.

I come here, every night, I compete every week, I win, and I win, and I win. I show all of you in the in the crowd, and all of you at the back, that I'm the best in this ring, and the best on the mic, and yet, here I am, using my rematch clause, in  a Fatal Four Way tonight?

You're going to bring out my inner Miz here, but, really? Really? Really? The only people who deserve to be in this match tonight, is myself, and Dave Turner. The Miz, doesn't deserve it, and as much as I hate to say it, Duo Maxwell doesn't deserve it, yep, it's me being real here. Of course I want X-Gen in the match, but I'm just spitting it as it is.

Yeah, bet you wouldn't expect me to come out like this huh? Well let me tell you all something, I'm not just breaking the fourth wall right now, I'm tearing down the damn building, there isn't any walls left to break. Because the fact of the matter is, the only reason I lost the Undisputed Championship to Dave Turner, is because I was injured, am I using it as an excuse, no. I'm using it to show you all, why I'm better, why I'm more deserving than anyone in this building, I have more passion, than anybody on this roster, they're here for the money, for the fame, I'm just here because I live and bleed wrestling. JBL, are you listening? Because I hope, for your sake you are.

Hayden pulls his blade out from his boots and runs it across his hands.

Hayden:
You see, these cuts, they aren't just part of the character, they're part of me, just like the Undisputed Championship, is a part of me, and when I win that back tonight, I'll make sure, that they won't get another shot when I crush their skulls under my boot, no ladies and gentlemen, this isn't a character, no this is the damn truth, I've been here fighting for years, putting on five star matches week in week out, and people like Levi Marta come in, and get a title shot on their debut.

You know what's funny, half of the people on this roster, don't even put a mic to their mouth and cut a promo, they don't come out here and show the universe their passion, because they have none, they're here, for one thing, and one thing only, they're here, to kiss JBL's ass and get title shot after title shot doing it.

Hayden lowers the mic for a second, the crowd aren't sure how to react, and they stay silent, after a brief moment of twiddling his blade around in his hands, he raises the mic back to his mouth.

Hayden:
You see, when crap like this happens, I understand why Scott Norrie wanted to have a break from this shit, however, that's a slightly different situation, you see, Norrie was given title shot after title shot, he was spoon-fed, no, he wasn't even spoon-fed, he was tied down and force-fed title opportunities through a straw. He left, because he sucked, and couldn't get the job done, but I'm sure that wasn't the only reason, he's probably in the same boat as me, he's pissed off that all these new guys, are getting these title shots, when they haven't earned them.

But unlike Norrie, I'm not just going to cry in a corner on a beach somewhere, I'm not going to stay at home and watch RAW, or NXT, from my couch, you want to know why? You can't make change from your couch. Now maybe, just maybe it's the naive part inside of me that thinks, if I keep putting on 5 star matches, I'll continue to be booked properly, as will the long time servants of this company, but I just don't see it happening, I thought it would get better after Regal left, and hell, maybe it will get better when Triple H is in charge. But I doubt it, because he'll just let the power go to his head, and do the same thing as Regal and JBL and surround himself with yes men, to make him feel secure, to make him feel like he's doing a good job, when in reality, he's sending this company to the ground.

Hayden gets to his feet and kicks the steel chair over and walks back to the far back of the stage, next to the Minitrons.

Hayden:
In tonights Main Event, I will win that title back, my title back, I won't quit, I won't settle for anything less than what I'm worth either, and I certainly won't run and cry like Scott Norrie, to quote Brett Angel from NXT, when you feel like quitting, think about why you started. In my opinion, if that doesn't motivate you, then you shouldn't have started in the first place, and this is exactly why, I won't quit, Miz, Turner, hell, even Maxwell, watch out tonight, because I'm coming for that title, and I'll gut you where you stand if that's what I have to do.

Hayden drops the mic and walks to the back as his theme hits the PA system once again, leaving the crowd stunned.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:24 pm

As is the trend lately, Cyborg is the recipient of a loud mixed reception after soundly putting away a former World Champion in Hayden. Cyborg demands a microphone and one appears in his hand almost instantly.

Hayden.

Months ago you became a world champion because I handed Xander Slate to you on a platter after I beat him within an inch of his life … as I so often do. You were merely in the right place at the right time. You won merely because I allowed it. I told you what would happen if you did not bow down to your King and thank me for saving your career.

I do not forget.

I do not forgive.

I warned you, and tonight you paid the price.

All who have wronged me will get what they deserve.

Cyborg starts to lower the mic, but then Triple H’s theme hits bringing everyone in the arena to their feet. Finally the reign of terror is over, and the people trust that Triple H will name a GM who will have CMV’s best interest at heart.

Triple H makes his way down the ramp with a clipboard in hand. Cyborg watches as the new CEO collects a mic then enters the ring.

Cyborg I just wanted to come out here, look you in the eye, and thank you for your help for ridding this company of the pest otherwise known as JBL. I will admit, I had my reservations at first when you came out of the blue and offered your services.

But obviously I was wrong, because you showed at Backlash that you get results. Now, before things get crazy with me looking for a new general manager and all, I wanted to set some affairs straight, and that includes finalizing Payback’s main event: The Clash of the Monsters: King Cyborg versus the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion: Duo Maxwell.

All that you need to do is sign this contract and you will finally get that one on one rematch you’ve been waiting months for.

Triple H shows Cyborg where he’ll need to sign then he hands the clipboard over to the inaugural King of the Ring winner. Cyborg eyes the contract for a few seconds. He chuckles softly, then a bit louder, then he tosses the clipboard to the ground causing it to slide across the mat and out of the ring.

Triple H’s eyes open wide, that’s the last thing he expected. Meanwhile, Cyborg is calm as he raises his microphone up to his mouth.

I didn’t do it … for the title shot.

With that said, the lights go out, and when they’re back on Triple H is alone in the ring.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Triple H’s theme hits in the middle of Duo Maxwell’s celebration and CMV’s CEO walks down to the ramp with the clipboard from last week in hand. Cyborg, still sitting by the commentator’s table, watches as Triple H walks around the ring so that he’s standing in the area between the ring and the table—between Duo Maxwell in the ring with his championship and Cyborg by the table.

Cyborg, let’s try this one more time, and maybe being out here with the World Champion looking you dead in the eye will give you the incentive to stop playing your games and sign this contract. I’m not one to ask twice, but since you did what you did at Backlash, I’m giving you one last chance to make this match at Payback official. You don’t sign, I’ll find one of the dozens of wrestlers in the back who will.

Triple H places the contract on the table next to Cyborg and steps back, waiting for the big man to make his move.

Cyborg slowly picks up the contract and eyeballs it for a few seconds. He calmly stands up and spits the green onto the paper. He grabs Triple H’s wrist and pulls the microphone over to him.

Considering who it’s in the possession of, the title has fallen too far for me to save. Because of JBL denying me for so long, it’s too late to undo the damage. What I desire now is much more appealing than a championship ever could be.

Cyborg hands Triple H the now-green paper, looks over at Maxwell in the ring, and chuckles. Before Triple H can respond, the lights shut off. When they’re back on the contract is on fire!

Triple throws it down quickly, then stomps out the flames. Triple H looks down at the smoldering contract and then at Duo Maxwell in the ring who now has no clue who that World Title will be defended against at Payback.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:01 am

Episode 91 begins as Sunshine's theme echos throughout the arena, with a mixed reaction from the crowd. Sunshine wasting no time getting in the ring with a mic already in hand.

Sunshine : You...You know Wrestlemania went, pretty well. People seem to forget what HAPPENED ON THAT CARD! I BEAT the Undertaker. His streak is OVER! But apparently it was a fluke...a fluke.

Sunshine starts to pace around the ring.

Sunshine : Kayden. I'm just gonna put it out there, I want your head. The REASON i've been losing these matches is only because I keep getting these thoughts of smashing your head up against a post... Over and Over again. Hahaha.

As Sunshine starts to have a laughing fit he suddenly stops as Kayden Kynras theme begins to play.

Kayden slowly and maturely stepping out onto the stage one foot in front of the other. Taking in the crowd's reaction with a mic in his back pocket. He puts both his arms out and then grips onto the bottom part of the microphone. Kynra changes his facial expression as if he's puzzled by what he heard.

Kayden puts the mic sideways to his neck motioning to cut the music. Kynra flips on the switch and taps the styrofoam top.

Kayden Kynra: Hello, is this thing on.. yeah I thought so.
Look, I'm not going to sit here and give you some speech. The actions speak for themselves, Sunshine, when was the last time you even shined? Oh right.. at
Wrestlemania ll, where you beat The Undertaker. That's no easy feat, yet nobody cared. Another guy, notice how I said guy.. because you're not some ancient beast or this dark energy you shroud around. The darkest cloud can be seen in the brightest of nights. Kayden says this while walking down the ramp-way.

Kayden moves his forearm away from a desired fan to see his favorite wrestler, before stepping straight up the apron and under the 2nd rope. Kynra hangs onto the top rope in a Sunshine fashion mocking his pose.

Kayden Kynra: Oh what you don't like this, What I'm doing at this exact moment is showing how silly you fucking look. Run around here with your mask, parading around your disturbed past. Your false hope of happiness isn't durable. Matter of fact, wasn't I the one who beat you at Backlash? A lame excuse about your sickened thoughts isn't going to go over well. Why don't you admit that your vision got blurry after I knocked some sense into you. It's plain to see why everyone sees Sunshine as Communiverse's miscarriage.

Sunshine stares blankly as the mic turn quickly turns to Kayden with his eyes almost popping out of his head with a silent rage

Sunshine : The time has come for the dirty ones to soil the world now Kayden. At payback a new king will be crowned sure. But everyone will be talking about how I left you in a bloody mess.

Sunshine drops the mic and his transmission plays. We return to see Sunshine gone and Kayden looking around to see nothing but the dropped microphone.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next