Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 13 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Miztacular Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:54 pm

pls chill, I was talking about Sane and Kent, the other two that I mentioned in the promo..
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:30 pm

XGen's music hits and 3 champions make their way to the stage.
Omega grabs the mic first,
"You know, when we first came up with the idea of the Clean Slate match... We really had something else in mind.
But... The powers that be had something else is mind. You know, I've heard it a million times: what happens when you put coal under pressure? Does it turn to a diamond? Or does it crumble?
Well... What happens when you put diamonds under pressure? Because that analogy doesn't apply here.
What does apply, is the same thing I've been talking about, this Escalation of Force.

Ever since XGen has been here we have been wrecking shop, taking names, and whipping ass. It's come to the point now, where 3 of the greatest stars to ever grace this ring have teamed to try to take us down.

If we have ever had a test, this is it. We are putting our Tag Team championship on the line for their rematch. We are putting the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship on the line so Scott Norrie can try... One last time... To capture glory.

Well I only have one thing to say to these Mega Stars:

We know what your capable of. We know what lengths you will go. We know what we are in for.
But you don't...

You have no idea.

We have never been backed into a corner and been told to fight... Fight for everything you have worked for, fight for everything you have done to this point.

So know this: you can come and try to take these belts... But you better TAKE THEM... Because we aren't giving anything away, we aren't going to lay down... And as long as we are standing, we will continue to fight.

After we do a clean sweep of this clean slate... I'm gonna clean up another Slate...."
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:30 pm

After the most bullshit ending in CMV history, Kendall Wolfe immediately gets up and refuses to sell. Kendall is not impressed as Justin Sane rubs his U.S Title win in his face. Wolfe doesn't take it anymore as he low blows Justin Sane! Wolfe starts to break into hysterical laughter as he crawls to ringside to get a mic.

Wolfe:

Tonight, I had one vision in mind: Whatever happened, whether Justin kicked my ass, or I kicked his, I wouldn't CARE what happened tonight. Just as long as he didn't try to sneak away with a bullcrap victory! I guess word got out that Levi Marta crushed my windpipe 2 months ago. That obviously put a spanner in my original plans but I came back 2 months early because punching Levi Marta is so much fun. Looks like Levi was Justin's little birdie for th-

Levi Marta makes his way to the ramp with a steel pipe, obviously looking to deal some damage.

Wolfe:

You stay there, you smug parasite, or I'll come down there and smack that idiotic paint, right off your face! It's this reoccuring theme I'm getting around here. First you, then Waite, then Justin, everybody is trying to nibble at my patience whilst running, tails between their legs. You're a bug. If you keep nibbling, I'll just swat you. All of this is testing my patience so why don't you come down to the ring and let me have a therapy session, purely consisting of me, reconstructing your face!

Levi Marta doesn't seem phased by this and slowly walks towards the ring.

Marta:

I'm surprised at you. I thought you would have weakened sooner, hahahaha. But every good egg cracks if it gets smashed enough. The good doctors and nurses did you an involuntarily disservice, Kendall, for no medicince nor pain killers can numb the impending pain you will "submit" to. Not tonight, though. I have already planned your downfall in advance. For the mean time...

Levi Marta throws the steel pipe into the ring and next to the feet of Kendall Wolfe.

Marta:

Use that as the weapon you will use to die in vain for. Your days are numbered, Mr Wolfe. Prolong the inevitable.

Levi Marta skips away, while the camera pans to Kendall Wolfe staring at the steel pipe. Kendall kicks it away and exits the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:15 pm

Sometime during episode 99 a video airs on the titantron

Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Sunshine to become a Funkasaurus?
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:13 am

Where did you get that idea...?
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:30 am

Some Time during Raw, the fallout of Money in the Bank, Omega Z's music hits and the timer counts down.

The unfamiliar message appears on the titantron.

In the Ring - Page 13 Ozkyr11

As the timer reaches Zero... Omega Z walks out and the message Rifts.

He stops on the ramp to hear the mix of boos and cheers. Before heading to the ring, The Man from the Future looks behind him... then walks to the ring alone.

The mic guy knows the drill. The camera zooms to Omega, mic in hand. His forehead is not bandaged, and reveals a deep gash from his elimination the night prior.

He looks around the crowd... with disgust.

"Listen... I suppose its Time for...." he stops speaking as the crowd doesn't follow. They rarely do.
"Fuck it.... Last night was the culmination of an escalation... For months X Gen has dominated the Tag Division. For months X Gen has been wrecking Undisputed Title. Duo, Hayden... Hayden won KOTR and then got the title back that night. Never, ever has the universe seen such resilience. This game was about to be BROKEN... by XGen...
Then, Legends band together to take us down. The Elite if there ever were any... form a crew... and take us down.
This is because the INDUSTRY COULDN'T DO IT....
This is because JBL AND HIS GOON SQUAD COULDN'T DO IT....
This is because the escalation that XGEN is...

You fought hard, and you conquered. You did exactly what we wanted. Ive said it Time.. and Time again... We WELCOME all competition... and the fact that you decided to bring 3 legends... 3 decorated stars, 3 veterans to take us down... That just means we did what we intended. We succeeded.

Turner and Anderson... Congratulations. You earned it. Please, enjoy that battered tag division... the one where the Naughty Guys need a 2v1 to get a win.

Chet, you never asked me... I would have fought. Because thats what I do.... Thats what we do...

Norrie... You deserve the Undisputed World Championship. You really do, you have worked hard for years... I will never know what its like to have your struggle.
"

He stops to contemplate.

"But you dont need to worry about Xgen coming for you. You just worry about everyone else.
Ive heard the rumors, and the snickering, and the banter... Know this... XGen will never die... XGEN CANNOT DIE... Because XGen IS that escalation that caused all of this.

This is a new Era... and just when you think the Danger is Nowhere... just when you think the Danger is in the Past...

This isnt something that is going to happen in the Future... this is something that is going to be Present for a very long Time....."

The screen Rifts.

In the Ring - Page 13 Ozl3310

Omega visions for 3 seconds... 3 exact... seconds.
XANDER SLATE
"

His Warcry echoes the arena as he snaps back.

"
I was really hoping you would win that MITB so I would something to beat your ass for.. But again, you come up short. I don't need ANYONE by my side to FINISH YOU.... I don't want anyone by my side...
You and me at SummerSlam.... Please... dont bring your friend with benefits... unless one of those benefits is she knows how to stich.
."
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:08 am

The Tag Team Match of T'N'A vs. The Naughty Guys on Main Event is coming to an end as Fandango is climbing to the top rope to hit his famous Leg Drop on Paul Anderson not noticing Chet Taylor walking down to ringside; Maxx and Turner are laid out on the floor; Fandango goes for the leg drop to Anderson BUT CHET TAYLOR PULLS ANDERSON OUT OF THE RING CAUSING FANDANGO TO MISS; Chet throws Anderson back into the ring for the cover 1..2..3 T'N'A wins thanks to Chet Taylor's interference
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:31 am

*doing this on my phone will edit later*

RAW opens to Scott Norrie's music and he walks around the ring the the title held above his head, he lowers his belt and raises a mic as he speaks*

Scott: Well, well, well. Last wik musta bin never-was week here in CMV as we had a few NXT Originals "suprrised" everyone by returning in ih NXT Rumble, and last Monday on RAW, lets git is oot the why, Pain you victory was a fluke! I was out celbratin all damn night wi ma boys and I never should of bin on RAW never mind bein in a damn match. You got lucky end of, but past Monday a loser in the name of Wolfe decided to come back and thinks he's worthy of challenging for ma Title. I don't know how they de hings in that piece of crap company you ran off ti when the goin got tough but here in CMV you have ti earn yer spot and you ain't earned nothin you pathetic nobody!

*Wolfes music hits as he walks out on stage*

Wolfe: Nobody? Never-Was? Loser? Scotty boy may ah I remind you this loser kicked yer arse and took the NXT Title from you back in i day jist like am gonnae do with The Undisputid Title!

*the crowd cheers but Scott just laughs*

Scott: Really? Wolfe a lot has change since you ran wa wo yer tail between yer legs. But if you really want ti go doon this road, if you really want a shot at this title you're gonnae have ti go through THEM!

*Wolfe turns around to be attacked by the Tag Champs Turner and Anderson.* They beat Wolfe down but he's not goong down without a fight he pushes of Turner and charges Anderson into the Barricade but when he turns back around he is smashed in the face by Norrie with the Undisputed Title. They pick Wolfe up and throw him into the ring as they beat him down more and all hit their finishers on him. Out cold Scott stomps on Wolfes chest raising the title in the air*

Scott: Let is be a leason ti anyone who wants a shot at this title. You want it, yer gonna have ti fo through Turner and Amderson first ti get tae me. So tonight Wolfe once yer done licking yer wounds yi have the pleasure of taking on either of the Tag Champs and if you win you will face the other next week! And if and ats a big if, if you win that then and only then will you get a shot at my title. You've no chance in hell boyo so yi might aswell quit now before somethin bad happens to yi! This is our yard! An' nobodys gonna tak it from us!

*Scott throws down the mic as RAW curs to commercial*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:05 pm

(As Xander Slate makes his way to the ring prior to his match with Omega Z)

The Man from the Future stole a quick one as he attacks Slate at the base of the ramp. Punches, kicks, stomps, a flurry of combinations are delivered.

Omega stands Xander up, and begins to deliver an Irish whip into the steps, BUT SLATE REVERSES, sending Omega crashing into cold steel, laying motionless for several seconds. He picks up Omega, slides him into the ring, and casually walks to his own corner to enter as the bell dings to officially start the match.

(After the match ends, Sushi X interrupts what may have been a gruesome post match attack)

Omega crawls to the corner and motions for a mic as Xander walks backwards on the ramp, laughing.

"Hey Slate... Slate listen..." He barely makes out... Cringing...
"I made two mistakes today. 1.... I attacked you before the match... I underestimated you. I won't do that again. 2.... I underestimated my Brother... And I'll never do that again either..."

Sushi X pulls Omega to his feet.
"But Xander Slate... You may have won that... But you made a huge mistake yourself.... Where's your girl?"

The titantron rifts to backstage, where Summer Rae's locker door is kicked open. The camera man enters to see everything strewn about, but Summer Rae is nowhere to be found. As the camera man backs up, a red note is seen on the door under Summer's name.
"Winter is Coming..."
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm

Triple H’s theme blares through the speakers, drawing cheers from the crowd who only get more excited when they see that the CEO is accompanied by his best friend and current General Manager, Shawn Michaels.

In the ring now, they wait for the crowd to die down, and that’s when Triple H begins speaking.

Triple H
You know, people have been chirping here and there about Cyborg’s “demand” that I bend to his will and declare him the new General Manager of Raw so that he’s given the power to do God knows what to God knows who. The reason why Shawn and I completely ignored Cyborg is because this is a new era of Communiverse where men like Cyborg can’t be allowed to think they can get whatever they want if their threats are menacing enough. But the thing is, I’ve been through it all and beat them all and it’ll take a lot more than threats to break me. If Cyborg wants to throw a hissy fit and never show up again, then that’s fine by me. As they say, the show must go on. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not ungrateful or anything and I recognizing that there’s a chance that I might not be here as CEO if it weren’t for Cyborg’s help. Had he announced his intentions early on, then I might have agreed, but I’m not mind reader and—

Michaels holds up his hand causing Triple H to pause.

Shawn Michaels
Hang on a second there. Are you saying you would have chosen him over me?

Triple H shrugs.

Triple H
It’s nothing personal bud. It’s just that he was already here and getting you off of that ranch was such a pain in the ass.

Michaels nods understandingly.

Shawn Michaels
You have a point there. I was settling into the whole hunting thing before you came and uprooted my life.

Triple H
Not to mention getting you to shave off that monstrosity of a beard so you’d somewhat presentable.

Michaels laughs.

Shawn Michaels
Look, all that matters is that I’m here now, Cyborg is gone and now we can put that whole mess behind us. My office is all cleaned up with new locks on the doors, which means that HBK is in this for the long whole.

Triple H
We promised fairness for all and while Shawn and I had the biggest egos in wrestling at one point, we’re man enough—

Shawn Michaels
--and old enough—

Triple H
To step aside and help build the future instead of anchoring down this company in the past.

Shawn Michaels
Now that’s something I can agree with. I’ve only been at the helm for a few weeks, but the amount of talent in this company is mind-boggling, and with two of the greatest to ever do it in charge, each and every one of them will get the chance to shine.

Triple H
That’s only if they want it, of course. Just look at Scott Norrie, he saw what he wanted, and he did whatever it took to achieve that goal.

Shawn Michaels
Kind of reminds me of somebody I know.

Triple H
Someone better looking, but that’s neither here nor th—

???
Enough!

A hush falls over the crowd as the voice booms over the loud speakers. The smiles disappear from the faces of Michaels and Triple H as they look around trying to make sense of this.

The lights go out.

A loud mixed reception rises up from the audience as this can only mean the presence of one man. It’s one week later than he threatened to appear, but Cyborg plays by his own rules. When the lights are back on Cyborg is—

nowhere to be seen.

Instead, a black man sits on the stage, wearing a Cyborg mask, but he’s so much smaller than Communiverse’s reigning King. He’s wearing a trench coat which covers up his frame and in his left hand is a microphone. With his right hand, he removes the mask and runs a hand over his head.

???
It’s funny that you two can sit there and crack your jokes, because it’s a reflection of the state of the company today—a joke. Look at the champions, look at the challengers, look at the men in charge, look at the people who spend their money and take time out of lives to watch this—

The man takes a deep breath as disappointment weighs heavily on his soul.

???
This company is dying by the day, and the one man who had the power to change it all was shunned, denied what he had rightfully earned. That’s right, I’m talking about Cyborg, the man who swore that he would be at Money in the Bank if he was not named General Manager of Raw, but he didn’t appear at the show—because of me. He’s not here tonight—because of me. And he won’t be here for a very, very long time—because of me.

The crowd starts buzzing; Cyborg is someone who doesn’t let anyone tell him what to do. What makes this guy any different?

???
But I don’t expect you two to thank me, because you didn’t know the danger that you were in. At Money in the Bank Cyborg was going to end your careers, your lives, he was going to rip you piece by piece, limb by limb, until he received that power … through process of elimination.

The man smirks at the line, or perhaps he’s smirking at the thought of Cyborg decimating the two men standing in the ring.

???
I managed to get in contact with him, an old, familiar voice, and I told him, “Cyborg, there’s a better way, a smarter way. Sometimes you can take what you want by force … and sometimes you have to show that you’re the best fit for the job by showing that there’s not a man in this world who can do the job better.”

The man points at Shawn Michaels.

???
And that’s what Cyborg is doing now. He’s plotting and he’s waiting and he’s devising a plan to usurp control, without even laying a finger on your gentle little head. What? Did you think you scared him off? Did you really think it would be as easy as saying “no?”

The man laughs heartily with undertones of wickedness.

???
JBL thought the same thing and where is he now, huh? You were right there in the same ring, Triple H, watching as Cyborg did what you couldn’t and yet you stand there and think you have this battle won? Ignorance is not a crime, but you will pay for ignoring Cyborg’s warnings. When will this Universe understand that Cyborg always gets what he wants? When will the men in the locker room and the people sitting in the stands understand that you can slow him down, sure, but you can’t stop him? From day one Cyborg has been a force to be reckoned with and up until his final match he showed, through sheer dominance why he still reigns supreme!

His eyes narrow complementing his now serious expression.

???
They said Bison was unbeatable. Cyborg beat him, and to this day he wears that mask in shame. They said Kevin Owens was unbeatable, that he’d never lose the World Heavyweight Championship. Cyborg beat him, and sent Owens on a downward spiral until he was outed from this company. Cyborg never makes promises he can’t deliver on, he never says anything he can’t back up and he’s never needed help to get what he wants. King of the Ring? One shot. World Heavyweight Championship? One shot. Hardcore championship? One shot.

He takes a deep breath as though annoyed he has to spell it out for people.

???
I wish I didn’t have to waste my time coming out here to give a history lesson but it’s clear that you don’t remember who you’re dealing with. Even when Cyborg came back and said that all who have wronged him will get what they deserve, none of you thought he’d do it, but one by one they all fell as he checked him off his list. There are men who will get lucky, but there’s not a damn man in this world that is better than him. Unlike Slate, Cyborg didn’t need a briefcase and a sneak attack. Unlike Hayden, Cyborg didn’t need to sell his soul. Unlike Norrie, Cyborg didn’t need infinite opportunities and back up. Yet these are the men who you consider stars. They all pale in comparison to the one, true king.

The man rises to his feet, and stares down Triple H and Michaels.

???
Don’t worry about who I am, because when it’s all said done, mine is a name that you’ll never forget. Mark your calendars, because SummerSlam is when this utopia you think you've built … begins to crumble.

The lights go out, and when the arena is lit again, the mystery man is nowhere to be seen.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:00 pm

*After their amazing match to end Episode 100 of CMV RAW Wolfe celebrates his victory, and Turner joins in raising Wolfe's hand, Wolfe looks confused and pulls his arm away and pushes Turner and the two begin to argue but this was all a distraction, as from behind Paul Anderson has slid into the ring and hits Wolfe with a low blow, Wolfe falls into Dave and Turner laughs as he shoves Wolfe to the mat and the two begin to beat Wolfe down once again, an infuriated Scott Norrie steps into the ring, steel chair in hand and begins to destroy Wolfe!*

In the Ring - Page 13 The_Rock_vs_Steve_Austin_Wrestlemania_17_Part_4_HD_zpsxqojpeq2

*After destroying the steel chair Scott throws it down and pics up a microphone*

Scott: Ti fuck wiz 'at Turnar? You lost ti this wee conch? He wiznae even at 100% . Fuck sake get yer shit together man.

*Wolfe is stirring and has managed to get back onto his hands and knees, but Scott smashes the microphone over Wolfes head and slides down to lock in the Koji Clutch!*

In the Ring - Page 13 8uTdFcX

*Scott Keeps the hold locked in until Wolfe finally passes out from the pain. Scott gets back to his feet picking up his Championship and shouts*

Scott: This Is Our Yard!
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next