Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 12 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:02 am

X-Gen music hits the PA at the top of the hour. The audience is on their feet in anticipation for them to make an appearance. The tag champs emerge first followed by the undisputed champion Duo. Casey Reyes follows closely behind. They make their way to ring. The tag champs enter first followed by Duo and then Casey. They stand tall center ring minus Hayden. Casey makes his way around the champions patting them on the back. Giving them their dues. Sushi motions for a mic but Duo stops him and takes it for himself. 

Cyborg you think throwing belts in the trash and spitting on contracts is your thing right?  You come out here time after time playing your "mind" games is the way to go about buisness. Cyborg I don't give a shit if you show up for our match. In the end I will enter the champ....and I will exit the champ. You have bigger and better things in mind. Well my friend there is nothing bigger and better than this. 

Duo holds the belt high for all to see. The crowd cheering for their champion. Sushi calmly walks to Duo and takes the mic from him. He paces the ring before stopping along side Omega. He lifts the mic to his mouth. 

You know ever since I've joined this Buisness I've felt like I've been carrying this team on my back. 

The crowd goes silent

There is one of us who is not like the other. There is one us who has been riding the coat tails of X-Gen. Their is one of us who is better than the others....specifically me. I've been carrying this team on my back since day one and quite frankly....I'm tired of it. 

The other members look on in awe of what Sushi is saying they look to be trying to process it all

I am done with this. I'm done carrying the team. Someone has to go. I'm done with this fake person. I'm done winning matches by myself. 

Sushi looks to Omega. With the speed of a ninja Sushi slaps Omega. 

For X-Gen 

Omega looks stunned. He looks betrayed. He stands paralyzed in the ring. He looks to Duo and then to Casey. He is looking for ally's but sees none. Duo walks calmly to Omega and slaps him.

For X-Gen

Casey is next putting a back hand to Omega's face. 

For X-Gen

Still stunned Omega stands proudly trying to recover from what it is that is transpiring. His eyes seem to be watering. This has hit him out of no where. He drops to a knee looking to the others. Sushi calmly removes the belt from Omega's shoulder and hands it to Casey. A passing of the torch if you will. Casey raises the belt high. The fans are in shock. They can't even let out a gasp let alone a cheer for the newly appointed tag champ. Casey slings the belt over his shoulder and walks to Omega. He stands before the man of future as Sushi hands him the mic. 

Oh Omega you've bosted about being the man of future yet you couldn't see this coming. No Omega you are not the future. You are the past. 

Casey slowly hands the mic back to the enigma. Stands tall above Omega and raises his hand for a final blow. Slowly, Like out of a movie, Omega looks to Casey praying this ends quickly. Praying this betrayal ends soon. As Casey goes for one more backhand Sushi strips the belt from Casey's shoulder stopping him mid slap. Omega delivers a low blow to Casey. Casey stands there stunned, holding his dick wondering what's happening. This isn't what was discussed back stage with Omega absent. Duo tosses his belt to Omega as he stands up.  Omega hits Casey hard with the belt over the head sending him towards the God of Death. Duo kicks Casey in the gut and flips him high above the ring on his shoulders and then brings him down on his head hitting him with the most devastating crucifix power bomb seen to date. Casey lays on the mat lifeless. Duo takes his belt back as Omega walks to Reyes and lifts him to his feet. He leans in and says something in his ear. The mic Sushi is holding pics it up for all to hear. 

For X-Gen

OUT OF NO WHERE JEREMY BLAKE SLIDES INTO THE RING. OMEGA THROWS CASEY TO THE CORNER. JEREMY BEGINS TO PUMMEL CASEY'S FACE. SUSHI, OMEGA, AND DUO LAY THEIR BELTS ON THE MAT ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER. BLAKE LIFTS CASEY ON THE TURNBUCKLE. HE CLIMBS UP WITH HIM. HE SLAPS HIM ONCE IN THE FACE

FOR X-GEN!!!!

HE LIFTS CASEY HIGH ABOVE THE RING AND PERFORMS A SUPERPLEX RIGHT ONTO THE BELTS. THE CROWD ERUPTS SEEING THE REAL PASSING OF THE TORCH. Sushi kicks Casey off the belts. They all grab their respective belts. As Blake stands to his feet they all drape their belts over his shoulders. Sushi and Omega each grab a hand of Blake and raise it high. Duo stands behind the trio raising his own hands. X-Gen stands high above Casey as their music hits.  The crowd is besides themselves. The camera pans out and we are left with the image before us. X-Gen standing united as one. 

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:05 pm

The crowd cheers loudly when CMV’s CEO Triple H makes his way down the ramp. In the ring now, he lets the fans simmer down before speaking.

Thank you. Thank you. I hope you all enjoyed Payback last night, which was one hell of a pay per view and just a small sign of things to come in this brand new era of CommUniverse. Gone are the days where we have tyrants like JBL or William Regal in charge who care about getting one final run in the spotlight instead of giving the men on the roster their due.

That is why I took it upon myself to search far and wide for a replacement. I wanted to hand pick a general manager who would always have the best interest of this company at heart. And after days of looking at candidates, I realized that there was only one man for the job. Ladies and gentleman without further ado, this company’s NEW General Manager:

Triple H motions toward the stage and the crowd begins buzzing in anticipation.

The fans nearly blow the roof off the arena when The Hearkbreak Kid’s theme hits the speakers. Triple H smirks as Michaels does his signature pose on the ramp, throwing his arm into the air as pyro explodes behinds him.

As the new GM makes his way around the ramp, the people couldn’t be any happier. Who better than one of the greatest wrestlers of all time to steer this company into a bright future? Michaels enters the ring and hugs Triple H before borrowing his microphone.

Ya know something? It feels pretty darn good to be back inside of a ring. When my buddy called me up and told me what the deal was, you better believe that I was on the first flight here. I’ve been watching Raw on my couch for weeks and seeing what JBL was doing to these wrestlers was making my blood boil.

Now I have a chance to do something about it, and what I’m going to do is be a fair general manager who does what’s best for the wrestlers, for the fans and, of course, for business. With Triple H and Shawn Michaels in charge of this ship, there’s nowhere that Communiverse can’t go, and  I promise you all that we have a lot of amazing things in store for you all.

The fans are cheering loudly as this is almost a dream come true. They break out into a chant of “H-B-K” showing their appreciation of the selection and their faith that he will stand by his word. Michaels smiles and waits for the noise to die down a bit before continuing.

Now, it would be a bit hypocritical of me to talk about what a nimrod JBL was for hogging the spotlight while standing here all night, so I’m going to get out of here and—

The lights go out and seconds later when they’re back on, Cyborg is standing in the ring! He’s greeted with a heavy mixed reception, but he’s not here to pay the people attention. He takes the mic right of Michaels’ hands and stares him in the eyes for a few seconds before turning around and looking at Triple H.

You made the wrong decision.

I won’t be denied this power.

You have a month to right this wrong.

A month … before I take control.

With that said the lights go out again, and when they’re back Cyborg is nowhere to be seen. Shawn Michaels doesn’t know what to make of that and Triple H, now realizing what Cyborg’s endgame is, must be regretting accepting his help in ousting JBL from the company. CMV heads to a commercial break as CEO and GM lock eyes, knowing that already into this new era, a threat lurks on the horizon willing to destroy everything.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:31 pm

Hayden is sitting in the ring with his newly won title, the flicker in his eye, he's staring at his reflection in the title. No movement, the ref tries to raise the hand of Hayden, breaking his trance. Hayden pulls away from the ref, and stands up, staring at him, the ref cowers into the corner, Hayden advances towards him slowly. The ref panics and crawls through the ropes. Hayden steps back to the middle of the ring and gestures for the mic, which is thrown to him.

Hayden:
Cut the music. I told you, I told you all, this is my title, my name is engraved in this title, it is mine, and it will always BE mine. Nobody deserves this more than I do. People will come for it, and I will cut them, I will make them bleed, they will bow, not because they want to, but because they have to, they will have no kneecaps to say otherwise.

I will stand above everybody, the 2016 King of the Ring, I will have an empire, of people bowing to me, without kneecaps. I will bust the caps of everyone who comes before me.

This mystery man. Who's been coming after me, he stabbed me, does that make you feel powerful, lemme tell you something, it's the same thing I told Miz, cutting me up, just enrages me further. You can mess up the Miz all you want, all you're doing is removing a thorn from my side. Kill him all you want, it saves me from doing so, kill the entire roster I'll laugh and cook them on the grill with you.

Hayden laughs in hysterics, he cannot contain himself. The laughter, suddenly turns to anger. Hayden raises the mic back to his mouth.

Hayden:
COME HERE, COME HERE RIGHT NOW! I'M HERE, I WANT IT, I WANT IT NOW. COME ON! I'm waitin' for you! Come out here right now, I'll break, your god damn fucking kneecaps.

Hayden throws down his title and his blade, and looks towards the ramp

The arena goes black, mist appears around the arena, Hayden stares straight at the top of the ramp, a tall figure walks out, slowly down the ramp Hayden slides out of the ring and looks under it for a weapon. He scrambles about under the ring, finds a kendo stick, pulls his head out from the ring, and looks up, only to see this dark tall figure on the apron, he bends down and picks Hayden up by his hair and tosses him over the ropes and into the ring.

Hayden runs across the ring to his blade in the far corner, but is struck in the head as the figure throws the title at his him, knocking him over, he's dazed on the mat.

The tall figure walks forward and picks up the blade, but before he can strike, Hayden rolls from the ring with his undisputed title. The tall figure pockets the blade and picks up Haydens mic from the centre of the ring.

???:
As much as you may think you're ready, no man, is ready for the punishment I bring, your injustice will be re-written, and when I'm finished, you will be forgotten. Enjoy that title, because it will not last long. Nothing, will last long.

The arena goes pitch black to end the segment.

Last edited by Miztacular on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fucking typos)

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:49 pm

After Marcantels debut match, he immediately rises from the ground, and as he gets up the fans start chanting "Monster Monster Monster"

Marcantel then starts screaming

"IT WASNT MY FAULT"
He then rolls out of the ring and keeps yelling as the fans keep chanting and then goes backstage

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:44 pm

After his match Marcantel takes a mic.

He points to his downed opponent

"This is the true giant of CVM?"

"Well prepare to meet the new giant and nightmare of CVM"

"Soon is only the beginning."

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:53 pm

After the gruelling cage match has come to an end and the steel hell has been lifted, a visibly hurt Kendall Wolfe is using the ropes as leverage to bring himself to his feet. He rolls out of the ring and takes a mic and a steel chair and sets it up in the ring.

Wolfe:

Now, I'm not going to cover up what happened tonight because of the outcome or any crap like that. I'm not like that. I'll be first in line to admit I took a beating from Levi Marta.

The crowd boos heavily once Marta is mentioned. No one has forgotten his shocking betrayal of Wolfe.

But I returned the favour and then some. This loss isn't a effect of ring rust or a false finish or anything like that. This was always going to be a 50/50 "flip a coin and guess right" encounter. Speaking of counters, he knows my counters and I know his. Hell, I know the counters to his counters' counters! He could be 3 steps ahead of me and I could have 3 more years training! We're both brawlers and WE WILL rip each other's heads off for the fun of it!

Wolfe is starting to get amped and into a mental trance of getting hyped up, to the joy of the fans.

Wolfe:

This U.S title I have right now wasn't a escalator for bigger pedestals, it was a completely different ball game in my head. It belonged to Levi Marta, plain and simple. He halted my livelihood for his glory. When I showed up, at Payback....It wasn't about the title.

Wolfe:

He took me out, broke my heart. I would stay awake in the hospital each night and, knowing his time was fading....I would clench my fist whenever the wind howled. I was always feeling 110% but my doctor disagreed. So when I escaped the hospital last night, when I fought him, I kicked his ass, made him bleed, made him suffer, know my pain, get revenge- It was all about TAKING IT!

Kendall's emotions start to get the better of him as he kicks the chair out off the ring!

Wolfe:

I just needed to take what was his. It made me feel better. Because of that, this will never be over. You nearly took my career so I'll will scratch and claw and punch and brawl- You will have to drag me to a mental asylum and I will STILL be kicking and swinging at you! Until I take everything from you. You may of escaped the cage, but you won't escape me completely. Watch your step. Because from now on, whether I'm defending my title against Justin Sane, whether X-Gen wants to get involved....even if you keep on with the mind games Levi, I'm coming for your head. And this time, there'll be no Sunshine, no escaping, no rules that are gonna stop me!

Kendall Wolfe throws the mic to the floor and limps away to the back as his music plays. Next up is Marcantel Vs. Duo Maxwell...

Last edited by KinZil Is Kendra on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fucking Typos.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:16 am

Hayden is celebrating in the ring after his hard fought match against Dave Turner, despite the pre-match attack from Norrie, Hayden still got the win, the ref holds his hands high and passes him the title, Hayden falls to his knee's staring at the Undisputed Championship, with a crazy look in his eyes.

But wait, here comes Norrie, to spoil the party again, he comes out to the top of the ramp, gesturing that he's coming for Hayden's Undisputed Championship, Hayden stares at Norrie, and gestures for a mic from Justin Roberts. He also looks to pull out his blade from his pocket, and realises that the mystery competitor still has it, this enrages him, but nonetheless, he raises the mic to his mouth.

Hayden:
Cut that music, right now, we don't need to hear, a losers theme tune. A loser, who continues, to pick up title shot after title shot. Does that not hurt your ego? That you have to be strapped down and have title opportunities forcefully inserted into every hole in your body? I'm sure you ass is wider than Kelly Kelly's vagina at this point, all those title opportunities being forced up in there.

Lemme tell you something, how does it feel to know, that, you're not worthy, you said before Over the Limit, that Norrie lies down for now man, well, you're lying down to Authority and gladly taking those title opportunities. Well keep coming Norrie, look back to King of the Ring, you had 2 months rest, while I was stabbed, wounded, had bones broken and yet, you still couldn't beat me.

You have become everything you hate, you're no longer the underdog, you've become, Roman Reigns, John Cena, the guy who's pushed, and nobody wants to see it, you'll call me jealous of you, but why, oh why would I be jealous of someone who's beneath me? Why would I be jealous of someone who not only can't make it to the top, but can't even climb up the steps to get there. Go back on vacation Norrie, you're not wanted.

Norrie, clearly taking this to heart, starts walking down the ramp, fists ready, he's looking to take it to Hayden. But Hayden, launches himself over the top rope down to the floor outside. What the hell was that about, he's crazy, I think he just wants to get in another scuffle with Norrie. Both men collide at the bottom of the ramp, Norrie whips Hayden into the steps, but before Norrie can walk over to him, Hayden has gotten up and slid into the ring, talk about no-selling. Hayden picks up his Championship and prepares to attack Norrie with it, Norrie doesn't care, and slides into the ring anyhow. Both men, standing at opposite sides of the ring, about to collide!

The lights go out, before anything happens. They begin to flicker, highlighting a tall figure making his way to the ring, Norrie and Hayden both turn towards the figure. Still unable to make out who it is. The figure is now on the apron, lights still flashing. Norrie runs straight for him, he swings a punch, but the figure grabs the arm of Norrie mid swing, and picks him up into the air, and launches him to the outside.

Hayden steps back now, his back is pressed against the ropes, the figure steps into the ring, Hayden tries to get a cheap shot in, charging at the figure, he hits him square in the face with the title belt, but it doesn't seem to phase him, he grabs Hayden by the throat, and pulls out the blade that he stole from Hayden, but before he can do anything, Hayden wriggles free, and slides out of the ring.

He starts to head towards the ramp, but gets clotheslined by Norrie! The figure climbs out of the ring, Norrie goes to shake his hand, but the figure grabs the hand and picks Norrie up, onto his shoulders before going over to the dazed Hayden, and picking him up, piling him on top of Norrie.

The figure makes his way up the ramp, picking up a mic as he does so. The figure, now on the stage, still with Norrie and Hayden on his back, raises the mic to his mouth.

???:
Hayden, I have proven, three times now, over this past month, that everything you do, is futile whenever we come, face to face, you succumb to my whim. You say you deliver Justice, but really, you are the injustice, this is my message, I will right all of the wrongs you've caused, when I am finished, you will have nothing left, you will wish, you were dead.

And, mister, Scott Norrie, you were just, at the wrong place, at the wrong time. I do not need help, dealing justice, I have been doing so for years. Nobody, gets involved in my business. That clothesline you delivered to Hayden, my prey, will be punished, and it will be punished now.

For I, am American Justice!

The lights come on, to see Justice holding both Hayden and Norrie on his back, pyro erupts around the arena. Justice walks over to the over side of the stage and throws Hayden and Norrie off of his shoulders into the power generators below. He walks back to the centre of the stage and picks up the mic.

American Justice:
I'm going to fix all of your wrongs Hayden, and I'm going to start with the Undisputed Championship, I will not take it from you, no, that will not hurt you enough, I will have Scott Norrie take it from you instead. I am going to destroy your career Hayden, and it starts now.

American Justice drops the mic, and walks backstage the camera pans over to the limp bodies of Hayden and Norrie, sparks flying all around them, the camera fades to black to end the show.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:31 am

*Scott Norries music hits as he makes his way to the ring, as he enters the ring he signals for a mic and is handed one. He taps on the mic causing a thud through the speakers in the arena*

Scott:Have I got you losers attention now? *Scott is met with a shower of boo's* heh 'ats fit ah thought. Where to begin huh? A've no bin back 2 weeks and a lot has already happined. I'll get 'is oot ih why first, Justice last wik you said I wiznae your concern I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, that woulf be fair do's, but you yi big Russian sack of shite put yer hands on me, I don't know how they do hings in NXT theae days but fan you pit yer hands on me yer gonna get a beat down and trust me big boy yer gonna get your's and you'll regret ever comon to RAW.
*a mixed reaction comes from the crowd as they don't quite know what to make of Justice yet*
Now movin on Hayden Kiteley you may have won King Of The Ring but last week in the center of this ring I beat you 1,2,3. Nou in my book 'ar means a future World Title match but I'll have ti spik to our new GM Shawn Michaels, or maybe Cyborg since HBK seems to be shakin in his boots at the mere site of the guy. Y'see Hayden-

*Norrie is cut off as Haydens music hits, he comes out onto the stage flanked by Sushi X and Omega Z*

Hayden: Scotty, Scotty, Scotty. Really? Another title match? God how many times do you have to lose before you realise you never win when it matters, I honestly feel sorry for you, it's quite embarrassing. Week after week you're all angry and frustrated, I'd like to help you with that. *Hayden pulls out his blade* lets put a smile on that face Scotty, you'll never be angry again.

*Hayden drops the mic as he and X-Gen begin walking down the ramp, just as they reach the bottom though suddenly out of the crowd Paul Anderson and Dave Turner jump out sliding into the ring looking ready to go as X-Gen stop dead in their tracks and Hayden is now the one looking frustrated.*

Scott: Fits a matter Hayden? Yi dinna look affa happy mate? * Scott looks over both his shoulders* Oh these two? Aye y'see Ah've had enough o fightin on my own so, I made a couple of calls to a couple of guys who like me n you have been here since day one. Since day one and feel we arenae gettin fit we deserve. We are the true Mega Stars of this company and we will raise hell till we git what we want, and thats those three titles right there X-Gen *as Scott ponts to the World and Tag belts* so yi's kin step in here now and get yer arses beat or we kin wait and yi's can look over your shoulders because we will find you and we will kick your asses!

*Norrie throws down the mic as he's signalling for X-Gen to come into the ring, Sushi is about to step forward until Hayden pulls him back and with a look of anger on his face says:*

Hayden: Another time boys, another time.

*X-Gen make their way back up the ramp as Norries music hits and RAW goes to commercial*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:33 pm

After the main event of Raw 96 comes to an end, Scott Norrie is holding himself up in a corner of the ring, Marcantel glaring at Duo Maxwell who's helping Hayden to his feet. The Undisputed World champion responds by pushing Maxwell away, thus causing him to bump into Marcantel! The newest asset to the Raw roster turns Duo around and strikes him three times with some nasty punches to the side of his head. Norrie loves a fight! So he quickly darts over to Hayden and tackles him to the mat, relentlessly punching him in the face!!! But wait! Down the ramp comes the CMV Tag Team champions!!! Omega goes after Marcantel while Sushi rips Scott off of Hayden! THE RING IS A WARZONE!!!! Punches are flying everywhere- but WAIT!!! It's T'n'A! Turner and Anderson come charging down the ramp and go straight after Omega, hitting a double suplex on the man from the future! But from behind! It's Maxwell with a vicious double clothesline!!! Norrie is back to his feet, he spins Duo around, Hayden just standing by and watching as Norrie hits the GTS!!! Scott turns around, right into a fist from Kiteley!!! Omega comes to his friends aid, grabbing Scott for a DDT- but from the crowd! It's Xander Slate!!! Slate ambushes Omega from behind, sizing him up for the- SLAYED!!! But now Sushi is back up, he lifts Xander off of his feet and into the air- NINJA SLAM!!! But wait, Norrie now gets in X's face, Hayden comes up from behind to attack Scott, but he moves out of the way! Hayden nails Sushi in the face with a wicked punch! That doesn't faze Kiteley though, he turns around to see Marcantel with his hand around Norrie's throat, Hayden joins the party, DOUBLE CHOKESLAM!!! But no- Hayden wiggles free and slides underneath the bottom rope, escaping from what was sure to be an unpleasant plunge!!! Hayden grabs his title and rushes up the ramp, laughing all the way. Marcantel stares down at the now motionless Scott Norrie, allowing Duo to come up from behind undetected! Or so he thought, Xander Slate is back up and he grabs Maxwell by his hair, about to hit another SLAYED before Omega breaks it up, blasting Slate with the 24th PUNCH! Maxwell is distracted now, Marcantel with the big boot!!! And now Omega is poised to share the same fate, Marcantel hoists him up, WAY UP, for an explosive CHOKESLAM!!! The ring is littered with bodies, the fans chanting, "THIS IS AWESOME!!!" Marcantel stands alone, soaking in the carnage that he has caused. The Raw logo shows up in the bottom right corner, the final thing we see is Marcantel mouthing, "Soon . . ."

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:36 pm

After yet another gruelling match against a tough adversary, Kendall Wolfe, who is smiling to himself in disappointing fashion, gets up and goes over to Aaron waite and shakes his hand. Waite turns away, allowing Wolfe to knockout Aaron Waite with a reverse DDT! Wolfe then collects his thoughts before getting a mic.

Wolfe:

Hey bud....no hard feelings. It's just occured to me that I just had a five star match with you and what you just did, solidified you as a complete doofus. At least have the decency to knock me out unconscious for the 3 count instead of trying to merge with me into a ball, you creep.

The crowd start to laugh as Kendall made a wild but truthful statement. Even Justin Sane is trying hard to compose himself.

Wolfe:

So, Mr Justin Credible, I'm gonna give you some pointers on how to take me on. Rule number 1, don't roll me up. I think we established that with Aaron here. Rule number 2, don't expect boston crabs or anaconda vises or any sort of submission game from me. I'm going to punch you. Really hard. In the face. Rule number 3, lay down when I tell you to, otherwise our MITB match will be forever known as the definition of 'breaking kayfabe'.

Kendall Wolfe's tone suddenly changes to that of once a vicious nature evolved from Splendor. Wolfe respects Sane, but this is crunch time.

Wolfe:

And finally, rule number 5. Listen to this and listen good. Rule number 5 states as followed, 'When it comes to Kendall Wolfe, there are no rules.' Please, Justin, go watch some of my old VHS tapes scattered around my locker room. They consist of me, and me only, bringing the fight to guys all the world over. Japan, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Portugal and the United States to name some. Watch all of them....and come MITB, when that bell rings, you're going to break out of that zone in your head, you're going to walk to within an inch of me. And then when the world has no motion, when all the crowd is watching in awe, you'll know. You'll look me dead in the eye and say 'I know nothing about you, Kendall. I couldn't prepare for you.' I think you're good in the ring Justin, hell I nearly respect you, but there is nothing that will stop me from making sure you end up the loser. Let's face it: You're still at the starting gate. I can see the finish line.

Kendall pats Justin on the back and rolls out of the ring, leaving Justin to contemplate what Kendall just said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:01 am

Hayden runs down to the ring, American Justice and Sane are in the ring, still recovering from their match, Hayden slides under the bottom ropes and takes shots at both men. He takes Justice down, and then as JustIN Sane gets to his feet, he takes him down to, Hayden then turns his attention back to Justice as Sane rolls out of the ring.

Hayden walks back over to Justice who's down on the mat, and pulls some Handcuffs from his tights, attaching Justice to the middle rope. Hayden then walks to the corner of the ring and gestures for a mic, before going over to Justice and kneeling in front of him.

Hayden:
You're not the only one, who can attack from the shadows, Justice, no, no, no. You're in the big leagues now, this isn't NXT, no people up here can actually wrestle. Now, maybe only three people ever beat you on NXT, but this is different, if you hunt us, we'll hunt back. This is not your playground, no, this is my playground, I'm the Undisputed Champion of Communiverse, and you'll respect that. You NXT guys are infecting the Main Roster with your crap, and if I had it my way, you, JustIN Sane and Ryan Kent, wouldn't be here. The other two I don't mind because quite frankly, they'll never be on my level, they may as well be divas, Sane was just here at the wrong time, but you, you made is personal. You came after me, attacked me, several times. Well tonight, you'll feel pain.

You think you deal hard justice, well wait and see what I've got in store for you, because trust me, what you do, doesn't scare me, it doesn't intimidate me, but what I do, intimidates everybody. You'll feel it tonight, you should have finished me off when you had the chance.

Hayden lets the mic drop right in front of Justice, leans in, and slaps him across the face before standing up and leaving the ring, a few moments later Hayden comes back in the ring with a steel chair in hand. He walks over to Justice, and clocks him over the head with it, right down on the cut, Justice's face has a crimson mask at this point, but Hayden isn't finished, he keeps smashing Justice over the head with the chair, 5, 6 more times before the chair breaks over his head.

Hayden then crouches down to face Justice, he tips his head up, and looks him in the eye.

Hayden:
If I'm not mistaken, you have a little something of mine, hope you don't mind me having a look for it.

Hayden reaches into the pocket of Justice and pulls out his blade, he runs it over his hands before staring back at Justice.

Hayden:
For someone who claims, to deal Justice, to "fix" things, has anyone ever told you not to take peoples things, tsk tsk tsk. Bad little Justice.

Justice looks up, angrily and spits blood in the face of Hayden, who falls backwards startled.

Hayden:
Thank you... Oh so much for that. Now, come to poppa!

Hayden pounces on Justice, punching away at the open wound on his forehead, screaming in the process, kids scream in the crowd and blood is flickering out of the wound, after a solid 47 seconds of this, Hayden gets up, admiring his work. He turns around to pick up his mic, but as he does this, Justice rises to his feet, the crowd cheers at this, Hayden turns around to see Justice towering above him, still handcuffed to the rope.

Hayden:
Awwh, would you just! Stay! Down!

Hayden goes to charge at Justice, but before he can do so, Justice yanks his cuffed arm forward, breaking the chain attaching his cuff to the other cuff bound to the rope. Hayden steps back as Justice charges him, knocking him to the ground, before Justice can do anything else, Hayden rolls out of the ring and screams.

Hayden:
I'll finish this another day!

Justice watches as Hayden walks up the ramp, smiling as the blood from his open wound drips off of his chin to the mat as Main Event ends.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:45 pm

''The other two I don't mind because quite frankly, they'll never be on my level, they may as well be divas''

Pls chill... you think Rick and larry weren't buried enough on the main roster?
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next