Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 18 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Austin Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:01 pm

Desires

--The shot opens up just as "Ave Satanus" erupts from the PA system. Immediately, the crowd bursts into conflicting reactions, with a healthy split of fans both booing and cheering. The reaction only gets louder as Ringo Maxx steps out onto the stage, a small smirk already pulling at his lips.

He looks around for a moment, soaking in the glory, before continuing down to the ring, his heavy footfalls on the steel ramp are almost completely drowned out by the crowd. Once more Maxx pauses, hesitating momentarily on the cold, steel steps before ducking gracefully into the ring. Ringo comes to a stop in the middle of the ring, staring directly into the hard camera as he raises his arms to pander to the fans. This evokes another dueling pop, to which Ringo seems quite pleased. He walks over to the ropes and grabs a microphone from a ringside technician before returning to the dead center of the mat. Slowly, he raises a hand to silence the crowd, which surprisingly works. Even Ringo is taken back by this, as evidenced by the slight sound of awe in his thick Austrian accent.--

Ringo Maxx
"Incredible. You must really be intrigued by what I have to say, huh?"

--Somewhere in the front row, a rather wide middle-aged man screams, "WHAT?" Quickly, Ringo whips his head to look at him, his ice-blue eyes cutting into the man, and sending him cowering back into his seat. Maxx nods, turning back to the camera to address it directly.--

Ringo Maxx
"I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with such idiocy today. I'm here for one reason, and one reason only. I'm here to talk about Bad Blood."

--This time, the crowd is unanimous in their cheers, clearly pumped for the upcoming event. This time, Ringo doesn't bother to break his gaze, continuing on without hesitation.--

Ringo Maxx
"I know, I know. Whether you can tell or not, I too am quite excited about the show. Not because of the Pay-Per-View paycheck. Not because it will be the first time I step into the Elimination Chamber. Not even because I have a chance at the Undisputed Championship... no. It's because I will once again step into the ring with the 'man' known as Scott Norrie."

--Boos reign down at the mention of his name, causing Ringo to nod. He continues on without missing a beat.--

Ringo Maxx
"I feel the same way, ladies and gentleman. I feel the same way. It's no secret that I don't like Scott Norrie. Nobody is trying to hide the fact that there is very clearly tension between us. For lack of a better term, one could say we have... Bad Blood."

--Maxx grins as the audience groans, with a smattering of laughter here and there. As quickly as the smile came, it disappears, replaced by an underlying look of discontent.--

Ringo Maxx
"And that is where all light-heartedness ceases. In the Elimination Chamber, there is no room for happiness. The only warmth one must feel is the blood of their opponents. And I intend to. I desire the feeling of Scott Norrie's blood on my knuckles, on my chest, on my boots. I can almost taste his blood on my tongue.

I will be stepping into the Elimination Chamber with five other men. I will be gunning for one. That championship, the win, it doesn't matter to me. I want Norrie. And soon, I will have him."

--The scene fades to commercial as Ringo's theme hits once again, the final image of him vehemently staring into the camera as it does so.--

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:46 pm

*During Main Event, Cole Savage’s theme hits the speakers and he’s hit with a wave of boos delivered with enough force to knock the man off his feet if the sound were instead a physical entity. But, since it’s not, Savage remains on his feet, a smile on his face while the referee has Savage’s arm lifted in the air.

After a few seconds of this celebratory pose, Savage jerks his arms away and makes his way over to the turnbuckle. From his perch several inches above the mat, Savage watches as #TrendingWorldwide make their way up the ramp. The sight of them leaving in defeat for the second-straight match, is like food to Savage’s ego that makes his smile grow even wider. He swivels his head around and barks at the ref to bring him a microphone.

When the object is brought to him seconds later, he hops down from the turnbuckles then starts pacing back and forth in the ring before he begins to speak.*

Cole Savage
Mr. Shawn Michaels, our esteemed General Manager, I’m happy that you and your best buddy Triple H were able to work out an agreement that allowed Justin Sane to occupy the spot inside of the Elimination Chamber that King Cyborg was every so gracious enough to vacate. But that doesn’t mean that we didn’t expect anything in return. The fact of the matter is that when chamber door closed, another was open and what I was expecting was for Shawn Michaels to reward Cyborg by offering him and I that last spot inside of that tag team Elimination Chamber match.

*Savage pauses for a moment to lick his lips, and he pulls up his t-shirt over his face to dab away some beads of sweat forming on his forehead.*

Cole Savage
Cyborg made it clear that at this present moment he has to interest in pulling the World Heavyweight Championship out of the depths of hell that incompetent regime after incompetent regime allowed it to sink to. But that doesn’t mean that he’s man without goals. Just because it’s inevitable that he takes your position as General Manager—sooner rather than later is Triple H truly cares what’s best for business—doesn’t mean that there isn’t gold out that he wouldn’t be against chasing in the interim. We thought you were going to make the smart move, but we should have realized that you’d make the petty move by handing that final spot over to those two jokes who are better served performing at some pathetic kid’s birthday party than competing in the ring.

*Savage cracks a smirk then continues.*

Cole Savage
So I’m glad you gave me the chance to prove that last statement right as you all watched me single-handedly put them down, clean as a whistle. There’s no way anybody can say that I’m pulling things out of thin air because the truth and the proof are in the replays. I may be a businessman first, but, as you can see, I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty… and neither is Cyborg. And Cyborg is going to get his hands filthy by the time the next pay per view is over because his patience has just about run out. So what I’m going to do, Triple H, is present you with a simple ultimatum: Fire Shawn Michaels or watch Cyborg destroy him.

*Savage drops the microphone, and Main Event cuts to a commercial break.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Blizzard's music hits, lightening strikes twice, and he emerges to stomp down to the ring. He grabs a mic quickly.

"Im going to make this quick. Roll back the footage from the Main Event of Raw.. 1hr 13min mark...."

(insert video here... i dunno how to pull a video from twitch)

Video shows Norrie getting eliminated from the Battle Royal.

"Look closely... hes thrown under the top rope. Technically, he was never eliminated. I definitely don't want that Shit-Stain causing any blemishes in any of my wins. So Scott Norrie... I dont want to wait until the Elimination Chamber to put my hands on you.

We can do this any way you want. We can do this on Raw... We can do this on Main Event... Shit.. you can grab your friends and ill grab mine.. Any way you want this... youll get it.

But I promise you this... CHAMP If you run from me until the Elimination Chamber... I promise you... I will be the one to make sure your ass is frosted. I plan on walking out of that chamber the Champion... but if i dont see you until then... then youll be the first to go...

Tell me when, tell me how... just dont tell me no...."
Blizzard struts back up the ramp.
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:54 pm

*As Raw comes back from commercial break, Cole Savage is sitting on a steel chair in the middle of the ring.*

Cole Savage
It doesn’t take a businessman to see that promising one thing then delivering something completely different and less desirable is certainly not what’s best for business. I beat Paul, now I wouldn’t say it was fair and square, but the odds definitely not stacked in my favor. Now Shawn Michaels is becoming the very thing that he swore he was fighting against. Where is the fairness? Where is calling things right down the middle no matter how you may personally feel? This is exactly what I was talking about, Shawn Michaels is not cut out for this job and even Triple H will have to admit that his best friend isn’t up for the task.

So what I’m going to do is what all the great revolutionaries before me did to get change in the world. I’m going to sit right here in the ring until the match between Kayden and Paul is called off. I’d call for HBK’s resignation as well, but if this blatant show of bias isn’t enough to show that his time at the helm is nearing the end, then you’re wasting your eyes.

*Savage sits there for several minutes while the people boo the hell out of him. Eventually a theme hits the speakers, but it’s certainly not who Savage was expecting.

American Justice appears on the stage and a hush falls over the crowd as they watch the big man walk down the ramp. Justice enters the ring, and to his credit, Savage remains in his seat.*

Cole Savage
If you’re here to apologize for what you did last week, there’s no need to. The attack ended up working to my advantage and while I’ll be competing for gold at the pay per view, you’ll be doing what exactly? Watch me from backstage wishing you were in my shoes? Consider us even, pal. Now if you don’t mind, I’m kind of in the middle of something, so just skedaddle up and out of this ring.

*Justice respond by grabbing Savage by his t-shirt and hoisting him out of the chair with one hand.*

Cole Savage
Now just hang on a second. This here t-shirt is 100% Egyptian cotton, handspun with the only the finest fibers. You’re risking months’ worth of paychecks and from the looks of things, you need all the money you can get.

*The lights shut off in the arena and when they come back on Cyborg is standing in the ring!*

Cole Savage
Oh, you’ve done it now!

*Justice lets go of Savage’s shirt and Savage backs away. Cyborg takes a step forward and now the two big men are face to face. Cyborg shakes his head and laughs right in Justice’s face. Before Justice can respond, the lights go out and, when they come back on, Cyborg and Savage are gone.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:06 am

Cole Savage continues clapping enthusiastically as Paul Divine continues celebrating his victory. Savage gives Divine a fatherly pat on the back, then Savage rolls out of the ring to get a microphone!

Cole Savage
WOW! My oh my, what a fantastic showing that was! The way you got your ass kicked for 95% percent of that match really made it clear what a threat you are! That was the stuff legends are made of! That battle will inspire legions of men and women to follow in your footsteps.
I’m not gonna call it a comeback because—

*Savage’s expression and tone gets serious.*

Cole Savage
Because calling it a comeback would imply that you deserve this.

*Savage circles the ring as he speaks, the crowds booing threatening to drown him out.*

Cole Savage
You talk about how you beat yourself in our match to cheapen the way I outmaneuvered you when the reality is that you simply weren’t good enough. That was proven tonight in a major way before Kayden let this match slip through his fingers via his incompetence. But how much of that slip was accidental?

*Savage pauses for a moment to let the implication of that question sink in.*

Cole Savage
I have to give Shawn Michaels his due, because he’s proven to be a lot more devious than I originally gave him credit for. See, Kayden attacking Paul on Main Event was more about firing up Paul so that he’d be angry enough to pretend I was Kayden and not just beat me, but take me out of commission. But they forgot was that Paul isn’t good enough to go toe to toe with “Ice” Cole Savage. It’s a good thing they had a contingency plan in place, which is what we all saw tonight: Kayden throwing away a sure-fire victory to get Paul into the match. Now my odds of walking out with the Hardcore Championship have fallen from 100% because now I don’t even have to be pinned to lose.

*Savage smirks.*

Cole Savage
Now Kayden actually has a chance to retain, and Paul is so blinded by his greed for the gold that he doesn’t care that he’s a pawn in all of this… an expendable one at that. Kayden thought that he could hide his motives and his intentions behind his silence, but his lack of words is proof that he’s complicit in our General Manager’s schemes. Paul put up a great big stink about what Cyborg did to the Hardcore Championship, but with men like Kayden holding it, that belt might as well still be in the trash!

*The boos are coming down ferociously.*

Cole Savage
Michaels you’ve crossed the line in trying to stop Cyborg and myself and it’s funny to watch you dig a deeper and deeper grave that Cyborg will gladly bury you in. I know Triple H is thinking long and hard about what he’s going to do at Bad Blood, and all you’ve been doing, Shawn, is giving your buddy damning evidence that you’re better off back on your ranch in Texas trying to pass off as a hunter. You try to fight the winds of change any more, and you’ll end up becoming the hunted. I hope this was all worth it, Shawn. These are your final days in power.

*Savage drops the mic and heads backstage, then Raw heads to a commercial break.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:10 am

*Triple H’s theme hits the speakers and the crowd goes wild for CUM’s CEO. Triple H, decked out in a stylish suit, wastes no time making his way down the ramp and getting into the ring.*

Triple H
After one hell of a pay per view, where every single championship changed hands—some more than once—it’s time to keep that momentum going with what I guarantee you will be an amazing fallout to Bad Blood. But, before we get into the matches, there’s something that’s been allowed to go on for a little too long, like a black cloud hanging over this company. Tonight I’m going to set the record straight and put this nonsense over the position of General Manager of Raw to bed.

*As soon as Triple H, finishes that sentence, Cyborg’s entrance music hits, but instead of suddenly appearing in the darkness, the big man steps out through the curtain and onto the stage. Not too far behind is the new Hardcore Champion, “Ice” Cole Savage who has a patch of tape over his head to cover up what had to be dozens of stiches. The two men make their way down the ring, taking their time, making Triple H wait on them, but eventually they get into the ring and it’s Savage who speaks first.*

Cole Savage  
I’m glad we can finally settle this nonsense, Hunter. Cyborg and I would have taken care of that business last night, but, as I’m sure you saw, I had a trip to the hospital to take and a date with almost one thousand stiches!

*Triple H’s eyes open wide in mock surprise.*

Triple H
That many, huh? Must have been a nastier gash than I thought.

Cole Savage  
Well that’s neither here nor there, buddy. By the way, you did get the proposal Cyborg slipped under your door, right?

Triple H
I did, and I—

Cole Savage  
And you’re going to stop beating around the bush and announce that King Cyborg is this company’s new General Manager, right?

Triple H
Well—

*Before he can answer, Shawn Michaels’ theme blasts through the speakers and the crowd bursts into the cheers as Raw’s current General Manager makes his way down to the ring. He doesn’t look happy at all as he starts speaking.*

Shawn Michaels
You can’t seriously be considering Cyborg as the new General Manager, of all people.

Triple H
Look Shawn, he’s come up with some pretty solid ideas and as much as I want to punch Savage in the face sometimes—

Cole Savage  
Wait what?

Triple H
He’s right about you, Shawn. You let him get in your head, and in more cases than one you let personal feelings cloud your judgement. This isn’t the way it was supposed to go, Shawn. This isn’t how we promised these people we’d run the company.

Shawn Michaels
If this about that Hardcore championship “conspiracy” that he’s going on about.

Cole Savage  
Don’t tell me that I wasn’t right about that! That was basically a handicap match from the moment the bell rang!

Triple H
Look, whether or not it’s true—it definitely looked suspicious, Shawn, and we can’t have that right now. We’re friends, but this can’t be about our relationship, it needs to be about what’s best for business. And what’s best for this company right now is if Cyborg were given a trial run as General Manager.

*The shock on HBK’s face is potent.*

Shawn Michaels
You can’t be serious. How can you possibly think he’ll do a better job than me?

Cole Savage  
He already has been doing a better job than you. While you’ve been trying to take care of this vendetta, Cyborg has been giving wrestlers a chance to shine. The Elimination Chase put four men on the map, and his selflessness got Justin Sane inside of the Elimination Chamber where he made himself into a star.

*Michaels throws up his hands.*

Shawn Michaels
Fine, if you really think Cyborg can do a better job than I can, then so be it. But I know that he’ll let the power get to his head, and he’ll show his true colors and that’s when I’ll be back to kick his down his throat. Be careful what you wish for, buddy.

*Michaels exits the ring in a huff and storms up the ramp. The crowd boos at the unceremonious removal of HBK from power. Triple H follows HBK out of the ring in the hopes to smooth things over backstage. With a smirk on his face, Cyborg steps into the middle of the ring with a smirk on his face.*

Cyborg
Without lifting a finger, I’ve achieved that which I desired most. Now that your king has his throne, this company as you knew it would cease to be the same. The first order of business is something no general manager has done before. Ten men will compete in a round-robin tournament where the winner will earn a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, and maybe then we’ll have a champion who doesn’t need a briefcase or two friends to reach the top of the mountain.

*Savage chuckles takes over.*

Cole Savage  
But that’s not even the best part! The other nine guys can’t be left empty-handed, now can they? Well, five of them will be. Losing is part of life. Not that I would know anything about that.

*Savage flashes a smile as he adjusts the Hardcore Championship on his shoulder.*

Cole Savage  
The men who finished in second, third and fourth will be given a choice of a briefcase, since this company loves them so much. Inside of a case could be a shot at the United States or Hardcore Championship, a shot at the tag team championships, or, even better, a pink slip! The catch is that no one will know the contents the case they select until they open it, and by then it’ll be too late to give it back.

Cyborg
The men in this series will be: Ringo Maxx, Kendall Wolfe, Blizzard, Duo Maxwell, Randy Borton, The American Justice, Kayden Kynra, Marcantel, Xander Slate and Troy Voodoo. This is officially the start of the era they promised when I removed JBL from power. Your king is finally reigning supreme.

*Raw cuts to commercial break as Cyborg raises his arms in the air.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:56 am

*we come back from commercial to the sound of Scott Norrie's music and him pacing back and forth in the ring mic in hand, obviously angry over Bad Blood*

Scott Norrie: I WAS SCREWED! Last night at Bad Blood I wiz screwed oot of MY Title! MY Championship! An' I bet yer all happy about that aye?

*the crowd cheers and YES Chants echo theoughou the arena, the crowd quiickly quiet down as Scott continues to speak*

Scott: Ah thought so, bit tell me how diz  it feel? How diz it feel knowing it took five, not one, nae even 2 or 3 bit FIVE! Men to take MY Title frome me? How does it fel knowing a o yer heroes couldn't tak' me down one-on-one? Ti know all yer heroes are pathetice nobodies!

*the crowd boo's but Scott contiues*

Scott: i mean fir god sak tak a look at the losersfa wir i ln that match; Ringo Maxx! *the crowd cheers* A man no one will iver tak seriously, after those entrances with Fandango Ringo you ain't no Death Machine yer a goddamn joke!

*the crowds boos intesify but Scott ignores them shouting even louder*

Scott: 'en wiv got Kendall Wolfe, mate no one gives a damn who or what yi did before you came to CMV so far as am concerend you hivnae earned jack shit! And then on top o that wiv got two Cosplay Enthusiasts in Duo Maxwell and "Blizzard", X-Gen who hiv deluded themselves intae thinking they are still even relevent nivr mind worthy of a title shot!

And last but certainly not least Justine Sane, a whack job opportunist who needed help fae four other men to win a title shot, I gotta hand it ti Ryan Kent seing him cash in his Money In ih Bank contract on Justine gave me a wee chuckle, bit at didnae last long cause no eres two people on ma shitlist: Justine you have an ass whoopin of epic proportions comin' yer way boyo and you pathetic fans better embrace this happiness while yi can cause Ryan Kent is noo a marked man and Scott Norrie has this wee thing called  Rematch Clause! Sokeep ma title warm while yi can kid cause when I git ma hands on you yer gonnae wish you never won Money In The Bank niver mind cashing it in and you can BANK on that!

*Scott throws down the microphone down and storms his way out of the ring as RAW cuts to commercial*

Last edited by SonOfAnarchy91 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Raw comes back from commercial to reveal JustIN Sane at the top of the ramp, mic in hand, having a stare down with former World Heavyweight Champion Scott Norrie at the bottome of the ramp. The crowd erupting with JustIN SANE chants. (possible babyface turn?) Sane, a little amused, smirks to the crowd

Sane:(mocking Norrie with a horrible Scottish accent of his own) Ellow moi name is Scawtt Norreh and I got me arse kicked last noight. I was screwed out of me toitle and it took foive men to defeat me!  Can I have some tissue paper to woipe me eyes and me shitlest?

The crowd bursts into laughs but Norrie isn't the slightest amused by Sane's corniness

Sane: But seriously....First off...

Sane looks right into the camera

Sane: Fuck Shawn Micheals...

Crowd gives a mixed reaction

Sane: You know Scott...Last night was the best and worst night of my career. All within five minutes from each other. You see unlike you. When you "beat" me last month at Summerslam controversial or not. I didn't bitch about it..NOT ONCE. I put it into the GM's hands to fix it...Nothing happened. I played possum too. Acting like I'm some religious freak to make people not know my true intentions.

I noticed that UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE...

Sane points right at Norrie

Sane: I'm not gonna be given title shot after title shot......after title shot. Elimination Chamber surely was gonna be my last chance before I was chucked back to the mid-card. Lets not forget. It was you and I that STARTED in the chamber, and you and I who remained....So in your eyes it took five men to "beat" you...but to everyone else....JustIN Sane had to beat five other men to become champion. And there I was Champion for 5 minutes at most....

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to the outcome of last nights Main Event after the Main event spectacle of Bad Blood

Sane: So the way I see it....a rematch clause, is suppose to be a RE-match against the man that pinned you for your championship. So it's looking more like I am the one with a rematch clause. You can take a number and wait your turn. Cause when I get my rematch and beat Ryan Kent for MY World Heavyweight Championship, you will be the first in line. Until then....sit your 5 dollar ass down before I make change....CHUMP.

Sane drops the mic and walks back stage he gets into a helicopter that takes him to a space shuttle awaiting at the top of Mt Everest. He gets into the spaceship as it lifts off to the moon to avoid an attack from Scott Norrie JK XD
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:49 pm

The Raw after Bad Blood, Zak Painn is seen in the middle of the ring, mic in hand, ready to make his decision.

Zak Painn : The question on everybody's mind right now is, which title is Zak Painn going to go after, which champion is he going to challenge? Which one of his old belts is Zak Painn going to
reclaim the answer to that question is...

DA BIGA SHOWWW THEME HIT DAT PA SYSTEM BAY BEE, AS DA BIGGIE SHOW MAKIN HIS
ENTERANCE TO THE RING TO MEET WITH PAINN.

Jerry Lawler : Wow, how long has it been since we saw the Big Show? The Big Show was Painn's former body guard, the man that Painn trusted the most. And after the one year absence these two are finally reunited. But one has to think, is Big Show really fully recovered? And what the hell is he doing here?!

Michael Cole : We are seeing the best tag team in CMV History! It's been over an year! This is awesome! Just choose to go for the Tag Team titles already Painn! What are you waiting for?

Zak Painn : Well... Look who decided to wake up, what do you want Show? And how dare you
interrupt me.

Big Show :Painn, I've been watching you from my hospital bed ever since the incident, your on
fire! I know you don't need to become a 2x Hardcore, United States, or Tag Team champion,
but Painn, I think these fans deserve to see Zak Painn and Big Show one more time! Once we
win the Tag belts we can focus on your primary goal, becoming a Grand Slam champion! What
do you say Painn? Like old times?

Zak Painn: Fans? These fans don't deserve to eat the nutella that comes out of my ass, have I
taught you nothing Show? These fans don't matter! What matters is me becoming a Grand-
Slam Champion! You... You are my HELPER You're my go to guy, and don't think of your self
as anything higher than that. We aren't Zak Painn and Big Show, We're Team Painn, just like
we have been since last years Survivor Series. Get it through your thick skull, I'm the brains
and you're just the muscle. You do as I say.

Jerry Lawler : What the hell is Painn talking about?

Big Show : But Painn...

Zak Painn : I don't need you, I don't need you to help me reclaim any of my old titles, you're weak Show, you mean nothing to me anymore, although as the generous man that I am, I wouldn't mind some extra help, going for that World Title, after we're done, So I accept your deal. Although we go by Team Painn Now, you understand me.

Big Show begins to make a fist with his right hand, you can hear the crowd chant Knock
him out! Knock him out! Knock him out! At this state Big Show doesn't know what to do, obviously Show is feed up with Painn, and so are the fans. But does Show have what it takes
to have the guts to knock out Zak Painn?

Zak Painn : Don't listen to them Show, they're all worthless come on Show we're better than
them. We always have been.

Big Show : Stop it Painn i'm a changed man, I care about what they think, whether you like it
or not.

The chants become even louder, what is Big Show going to do? Who knows!

Zak Painn : So you're going to knock me out then? Remember Show I don't need you, you need me... You need this... And you will help me win the Undisputed Champion Ship after we are done.

* Zak Painn offers a hand shake.*

Big Show holds his ears, you can only imagine the thoughts going inside his mind, finally Big
Show closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before he shakes Zak Painn's hand, it now looks
clear what title Painn has chosen to go after.

The crowd heavily boos, you can hear you sold out chants to Big Show. Does the Big Show even know who he is anymore? I guess he'll have to try to get along with Painn.. For Now.. Although it is confirmed that at Survivor Series it will be Team Painn Vs #TrendingWorldWide.

Last edited by M1dNIGHT on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:07 pm

The now iconic entrance song for Dave Turner blasts through the arena. The crowd is on their feet making lots of noise, as the guitar riff shreds through the arena. After a few seconds Turner makes his way from behind the curtain and onto the ramp. Turner is in his street clothes, carrying the newly acquired United States Championship. He makes his way down the ramp, giving out a few high fives along the way. Once he makes it to the ring, he looks around for what seems like an eternity, then he makes his way to the steps. Turner jogs up the steps quickly and climbs the turnbuckle holding the US Title high for the crowd as they roar. Turner climbs down and enters the ring, then is handed a mic.

Dave Turner:
As you all know, I've been doing this for a handful of years now. Wrestling for all of you is my true passion in life...
(The crowd roars in approval) Since my start I've been near the top. I've gone to hell and back many, many times....all to call myself a superstar and perform for every single one of YOU!

Turner hesitates as the crowd roars, he looks around with special look on his face, almost as if it isn't a character but the real man in the ring

Dave Turner:
I managed to find an unbelievable home here in CMV. I walked in as the show was jumping from small time to big time and became the first World Champion. Since then, I've held a lot of gold, including more World Titles, the Hardcore Title, the Tag Team Titles and most recently, this beautiful piece of gold right here...

Turner holds up the US Title as the crowd begins cheering and chants are breaking out all over. The crowd is starting to pick up on the vibe of the speech and are showing their support

Dave Turner:
At one point in my career, this was all that mattered....winning gold and trying to hold onto it, but lately.......that all changed. I got to the point where no matter I was on the card, I wanted to come out here and lay it all on the line EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. ALL FOR YOU!

The crowd continues to roar as Turner lowers his mic for a second, with his eyes beginning to glisten in the lights

Dave Turner:
.....and lay it all on the line is exactly what I did....The last couple of months have been weird for my....Things have been hazy at times and I've been lost in a fog....And after last night, once I made it back to the locker room, something was wrong...
(Turner takes a second from speaking as the crowd still cheers for him, and he is clearly beginning to tear up) When I made it back to the locker room I went straight to the CMV doctor....and he had the job of telling me that I've suffered multiple concussions over my career and the last one is pretty bad...

Turner lowers the mic as the crowd is still chanting his name, tears running down his face as he is clearly broken apart

Dave Turner:
The last one is so bad in fact, that I was told last night I am never going to be able to step into the ring and compete again

The crowd begins chanting thank you Turner as he is having trouble looking up from the ring

Dave Turner:
I've made a lot of fans, and a lot of friends along the way, and there isn't a single second of my career I'd change! I'd jump off the cage at Manic again! I'd go head to head with Cyborg again! Because for brutal moments like that, there are the times like having a beer with Paul Anderson and Scott Norrie! And having great talks and road trips with Ringo Maxx!

The crowd roars in approval as Turner wipes away his tears and begins to smile

Dave Turner:
You all are what makes this company great, and it pains me to have to leave this title here and leave....but I want each and everyone of you to understand that you made it all possible, and made me, Dave Turner, the man that I am!

The crowd begins to chant, "Thank you Turn-er!" as Turner nods, tears springing from his eyes. The cheers are thundering down around him, drowning out any other words he could possibly form.

So loud, in fact, that nobody notices Ringo Maxx making his way down the ramp, no music accompanying him. He looks devastated, almost on the verge of tears as he stops at the bottom of the ramp. Turner and him lock eyes, resulting in a huge, bittersweet grin. Ringo begins to clap, and the crowd joins him, before Turner motions for him to join him in the ring.

Ringo climbs the steel steps slowly, making a point to wipe his feet before ducking between the ropes and half-bowing to Dave, who in return pulls him into a giant hug. Turner jokingly shoves the microphone, mouthing, "You're better at this than I am," as he does. He obliges, turning to address the crowd.

Ringo Maxx
This is never something I ever expected to have to do. I feel like I'm delivering a eulogy at you're funeral, Dave. I feel like I'm penning the last words to your final chapter. But that isn't the case, Turner. You wrote that story yourself. You are the biggest legend to ever grace the CMV ring. You are the most prestigious wrestler to ever hold the CMV World Title. You're a grand slam champion. Most of those men backstage don't have the right to lace your boots.

Turner shakes his head, cheeks flushed at Ringo's words. Ringo continues on, smiling brightly as he does so.

Ringo Maxx
They say that legends never die, Turner. And so, know that no matter what, you will have a lasting legacy in this world. Your accomplishments are only a fraction of you as a man, but they speak volumes for this company.

You know what they say, though. The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long. And lord knows you burned bright. And you went out with a bang.

He hands the mic back to Turner, whose brows are raised.

Dave Turner
And what a match that was. I'm glad to have ended my career with those three men.

Ringo smiles at Turner, who pulls him in for another hug. Ringo pats his back, embracing him tightly before pulling back to shake his hand. They do so to thunderous applause before Ringo says, "That's not what I meant."

Suddenly, using the hand he's already holding, Ringo hoists Turner up onto his shoulders and delivers a vicious Psycho Driver, sending Turner head first into the mat. The crowd gasps as Ringo stomps away on Dave's back, before hoisting him up and delivering an even more spine-curdling Banshees Call. Security and referees rush the ring, but Ringo is already making his way back up the ramp as the crowd boos loudly. The camera fades to back on a still Dave Turner, lying facedown in the middle of the ring.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:02 pm

After a great match between Cole Savage and Levi Marta, Savage celebrates in the ring whilst Marta regains consciousness and uses the ropes as leverage to get up. Savage reaches for the Hardcore Championship but Marta limps over to Savage and swipes the Hardcore title out of Cole's hands.

Marta:

That.....felt.....great. That kick was a sweet dose of reality into my jaw. I like what you did to me. As I got shot with pain.....I felt yours too.

Cole Savage tries his best to act unphased by Marta's words and goes to pick up his title. Again, Marta cuts him off.

Marta:

I like you. You're cunning, you're venomous, you show no mercy, and you're cold.....ice cold. I like your style, Mr Savage. I just don't like your way of business. Cyborg may still be around, but he can't prolong the inevitable.

Savage swiftly pushes Marta out of his way and makes his way out of the ring, only to be met with a vicious bite to the shoulder by Marta! Marta releases seconds later as Savage jumps out of the ring with a crazy look in his eye, obviously enraged at Marta's actions. Savage jumps onto the ring apron and delivers a sucker punch to Marta who starts to smile as he starts bleeding from his gums.

Marta:

Heh he heh- oh god, that's a stinger! I still thought it was worth it. Ooooh, that sweet egyptian cotton.....

Levi Marta forcefully grabs the Hardcore title and bends over the ring ropes to lower the title to Savage who rips it out of Marta's hand.

Marta:

Take it. Take that beaten-up, plastic, non-egyptian cottoned title. Take it and keep it warm for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:44 am

Blizzard's music hit the system, Lightening strikes twice, and he appears on the ramp, mic in hand.

He wastes no Time.

"MARCANTEL!!" He screams into the mic. He pauses... Then again "MAR-CAN-TEL!!!"

He huffs a few times, paces back and forth on the ramp.... Before letting out another "MARCANTEL!!!!"

He pauses again, this time for three... Whole... Seconds...

"Marcantel..." He seems more calm, breathes in and out... "Listen... I'm going to tell you this once... I am NOT   one of these phony giants walking around here... I am NOT your little brother Randy Borton... And I MOST CERTAINLY am NOT waiting around for you to attack me again.
When I woke up... The first thing I thought... Was 'I need to go Time Stamp Scott Norrie's fuckin head off again.' Then I thought more of it, and I thought 'Nah, maybe it was Duo Maxwell after what he pulled in the Elimination Chamber... I beat him on DAY ONE when we debuted together... I'll do it again'

But then... Then I heard it was you? The 'Nanny-Nanny-BooBoo' who lost it all in the fire and wah fuckin wah....

Listen here, Marshmellow... As much as I would love to burn you to the ground in a fuckin Inferno Match, I have an understanding that CMV Management will not allow that type of match (until October 27th)

So I'm calling you out right now! I want you to know a few things, sir...
1) Your fire does not scare me...period
2) My name is Blizzard... You may have known me from another Time as Omega Z... But If I could go back right now and piss on that orphanage... I wouldn't. Why?
Because 3) You wanted this... Now you got this. SOON... SOON IS NOWHERE, buddy... and you know what that means...

SOON... Is... Now... HERE!!!"
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next