Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 22 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:31 am

Please welcome member #62,419 of X-Gen.

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:36 pm

The Music hits. XGen emerges. Over the river and through the woods. Down the ramp they go. You know the drill.

In the ring Blizzard grabs a mic. His latest bouts with Duo are not on his minds. Not in the slightest.

"My latest bouts with Duo Maxwell..." He waits three seconds for the boos to erupt and reenforces thoughts, "Are not on the least of my minds tonight." Little pop, maybe some hesitation from front row seats. They can see his real face.
"He's not on my mind. I know now he was the one to attack me backstage last month."

There's a shocker

"I know now that he attacked me, probably because he wanted to team with Paul Divine. He wanted to get that tag golds. He saw the division was weak, and took action. I understand that... Or, he wanted to make me weak for the Cyborg Invitational? Who knows, who cares?"
The crowd doesn't. The love seeing Blizzard and Duo go at it, but don't necessarily love the talk behind it.
"So I say this. I'll see you in the Rumble, big dog. I know that's your specialty."
Screenshot on the Titanron shows last years Royal Rumble Winner.
"Cuz the Rumble is the Road to Wrestlemania..."
Boom, name drop.
"So, Paul Divine, I have a little present for you. I know there's a lot of talk in the back, I know you think everyone hates XGen. But remember buddy, everyone loves us. Why? Let me remind you of Our Road To Wrestlemania last time... "

They both look to the crowd in adoration. This is What they do. This is XGen.

He breaks Kayfabe

"Tim, this is how you get off the waiting list:

Something big is coming. You know, you sit here and joke and laugh about how Xgen are comic book characters. Well we have shown you, that We are Very Real. What you're about to realize, is that none of This is Real. In fact... A big change is coming and the whole time we have just been trying to prep you to be on OUR level."

"Please chill, Echo"

The titantron drops the mic...

He pauses for effect, not much. Yeah, first TIME.

"So, please... Enjoy your Rumble... Cuz Wrestlemania is coming..."

Blizzard reaches into his nasty-guy tights. Snug, deep in the crevices... He finds what he's looking for. He pulls out his... KITTEN MITTENS!!!
HE RAISES THEM HIGH LIKE THE GOLD HE HAD BEFORE! HE TAKES THE  OTHER HAND AND RAISES IT UP, then STRIKES DOWN AND PLUNGES DEEPER, deeper, until he takes the grasp... And yanks out..
Omega Z's Mask
He dawns the smelly thing.
"I AM OMEGA Z, and AS Blizzard I will tell you... Your Future has been Frozen.... And your Energy has been Rifted...
Plz Chill...
And Plz Understand...
After Wrestlemania... CMV WILL NEVER BE THE SAME"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:10 am

After the controversial conclusion to the six-man tag team main event match, a replay gives another angle of the contest’s final moments, showing that Cole Savage had returned onto the stage and began yelling at Wolfe, which distracted him long enough for Savage’s team to sneak away with the victory.

Savage starts laughing uncontrollably, until Tyson Kidd attacks him from behind! While Savage is still dazed, Kidd grabs the legs and locks in the sharpshooter! Savage starts tapping immediately, but that isn’t going to save him now, as Kidd bends the back, further than it’s supposed to be, especially for a man Savage’s age.

Christian rolls out of the ring and sprints up the ramp, and before Kidd realizes what’s going on, Christian clubs him from behind, grabs and handful of Kidd’s  hair and his trunks and throws him face-first into the mini-tron! Kidd collapses to the ground, and Christian turns to help Savage who’s complaining about his spine being broken.

While, Christian is doing that, now it’s Cesaro who comes charging down the ramp and throws himself into Christian. The two men begin to brawl right there onto the stage with the crowd going wild for Cesaro. The Swiss Superman actually starts to get the better of Christian, but the sly veteran stuns Cesaro with a rake to the eyes then throws Cesaro into Mark Henry’s waiting arms who gleefully drops Cesaro with all his might onto the stage with a World’s Strongest Slam!

Henry remains on his knees, hovering over Cesaro and he screams “That’s what I do!” to the crowd’s dismay. Suddenly Kidd nails Henry with a front dropkick out of the blue. Christian tries to get the upperhand on his fellow Canadian, but Kidd is quicker and he hits a spinning kick to the gut that knocks the wind out of Christian’s sails.

Kidd sets up Christian for what looks to be his spinning fisherman's suplex, but before he can even hook the leg, Savage goes flying through the air and nails Kidd with an Ice Cold Kick out of the blue. Savage helps Henry and Christian up to their feet, then barks at somebody to bring him his title.

Once he gets it, he holds it up high with a smirk Christian and Henry stand on either side of him. Savage shouts out, “the pile of bodies is only going to get higher,” before he head to the final bout of the evening between Duo Maxwell and

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:44 pm

After the war that just climaxed inside the ring, Savage's team walk out victorius, Cole gaining bragging rights at least until the Royal Rumble. As Christian and Mark Henry help their leading man to the back, Levi Marta, Paul Divine and Tim LaFave are sprawled in a heap across the ring, broken and battered from the match that just ensued. Suddenly, the lights rapidly dim to a pitch black as darkness descends the arena. A man in yellow is seen power-walking onto the stage, down the ramp and into the ring. The man, presumably Bill Cipher, just stands in the center of the ring, looking at the carnage. Levi Marta starts to pick himself up and looks Cipher straight in the eyes like a deciple looking upon the face of god.

Bill Cipher:

Come with me, Levi. Follow my hand. I can take you home. I can unlock the amulet's power.

Marta picks himself up and throws his arms around Bill's neck. Marta is laughing like a madman whilst Bill stands still, monotonous, unphased by Marta's theatrics.

Marta:

When I call upon a personal jesus for aid, my god shall deliver! This isn't thy kingdom come, though, for our army is weak! It is vulnerable! Kendall is a poisonous rat on our blueprint, and I swear on my brother's grave, if he manages to infiltrate our base with his black death, our army will drown! DROWN! You understand?

Bill Cipher:

I understand. Me, you.....and him.....a gang of 3 indicates weakness. I am not weak. You are not weak. He is not weak, for he has killed before. Kendall is weak. We must eviscerate Kendall.

Marta:

And if we succeed in our mission?

Bill Cipher:

We take over.

And with that, Levi Marta rolls out of the ring, hobbling to the stage, Bill Cipher following closely. Once the duo are gone, the lights rise, with Divine and LaFave in different corners, trying to figure out what just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:24 pm

*As the Royal Rumble goes on the air, Cyborg and Triple are standing in the ring with the men who placed second, third and fourth in the Cyborg Invitational. Standing across from a table are American Justice, Duo Maxwell and Xander Slate. Triple H steps forward and starts to speak.*

-Triple H-
And here we are guys, after months of battling amongst each other and putting on some of the greatest matches this company has ever seen, here we are. Unfortunately, it was Troy Voodoo who had an impressive showing and ran away with the World Title Match, but you guys didn’t give up. You kept fighting and grinding your way through the tournament, even with the knowledge that you have a chance of getting the pink slip and being sent packing.

That’s because you all recognize what it means to be a star. Sometimes you have to be willing to risk it all to win it all. Sure, a tag team title match or a United States Championship isn’t the Big Gold Belt, but it could open some major doors for you that would otherwise remain locked. All the wins and the losses that you got along the way, those are all on you: a reflection of your skills and abilities. Every now and then the path your careers take is based on luck. Maybe the guy who was supposed to be the next big thing got hurt and you find yourself in his place. Maybe the guy who looked unbeatable makes a small mistake that nets you the big win.

Hell, I don’t even know what’s inside of each case, but I know that the two of you who earn the title shots should make the most of it. And for the man who get fired: just know that no matter who it is, it’ll be a huge loss for this company, but you all signed up for the tournament knowing there would be a chance it would come to this.

Justice, you’re up.

*American Justice steps forward and faces the table that the three identical looking metal briefcases are lying on. Without hesitation, Justice grabs the middle briefcase and steps away from the table. Next up is Duo Maxwell who takes the briefcase on the left followed up quickly by Xander Slate who is forced to settle with that final briefcase.

The crowd is all watching as Justice slowly opens up the briefcase, and after a moment of suspense it’s revealed that he’s won a shot at the United States Championship! Justice raises his arms up into the air, and motions around his waist that the title is as good as his.

All eyes are on Maxwell now as he looks over his briefcase, then with Triple H goading him on, Maxwell flips open the latches and when he sees what’s inside, he throws down his case in anger! The camera zooms in on it to reveal what we’ve already figured out: Maxwell got the pink slip! Maxwell is fired!

Slate begins cheering because that means that he’s got the shot at the tag team titles, which is a hell of a lot better than losing his job! Slate rolls out of the ring and races up the ramp in joy with his briefcase in his hands like a child who unwrapped an amazing gift at Christmas.

Justice exits the ring shortly after, a smirk on his face and the knowledge that he’ll be challenging for the United States Championship later on in the show. That leaves Cyborg and Triple H alone in the ring with Maxwell who is now stoic after that outburst. Cyborg merely chuckles and leaves the ring, his past with Maxwell well documented. All Triple H can do is offer up an apology and a pat on the shoulder as he leaves the ring as well.

Maxwell is the last man in the ring now, the once proud member of X-Gen now no longer part of the roster.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:44 pm

The arena goes dark, lightening strikes the ramp, then again in the same place. 3 seconds later the music is blaring and the lights are back on.

Standing in the middle of the ring.... is OMEGA Z!!!

The crowd erupts in cheers for the kinda returning superstar. He basks for a moment and soaks it all up. Now...
"Its Time for Business!!!" He shouts to an even bigger uproar.

"I'm only here to address one thing... ZAKK PAINN AND BIG SHOW!"

The crowd doesn't follow.

"Zakk Painn... youve been a pain in my ass for far too long. THIS SUNDAY... at ROYAL RUMBLE... Sushi X and I are going to take those belts from you and I Promise YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!"

He looks around, waiting for a cheer... or a boo... but nothing. They have no idea what hes talking about.

Paul Divine's music stops the confusion and the crowd is back to going ape-shit.

He emerges onto the ramp with a mic in hand. "Omega... hey Omega...."

"Paul Divine..." its not Omega's Time to be confused. "Hey.. uh... whats going on?"

"Hey Omega... Um.... I don't know how to put this... but you don't have a match against Painn and Show this sunday... in fact, they aren't even the tag champions..."

"Oh... um... silly question..." Omega raises one finger to his chin, "What year is is?"

Paul Divine chuckles a little. "You're thinking of last year's Royal Rumble..."

Omega drops his finger and joins the chuckles. "SPOILER ALERT: DUO WINS THAT!!!"

"Yes.. we know, Omega... It has already happened..."

"Oh, alright then. Wow, had one shot... and i missed it somehow..." He looks to the crowd. "I'm really sorry guys, I apologize. Enjoy the show!"

He drops the mic and walks up the ramp.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Maxwell does stand proud, center ring, gathering his thoughts. He drops to the mat and rolls out the ring towards the announcers table. He looks to the fans who once held him high in regard. They now boo the Phenom. There seems to be a tear that forms in his left eye. His lips begin to quiver as if we're about to cry. It stops for a moment then grows into a smile. A sadistic smile. He rushes the announcers booth and leaps over it delivering a clothes line Michael Cole. As he stands he delivers a boot to the side of kings head. Duo clears the booth of its Mt Dews and slides Cole onto it. He follows the small frail man onto the booths top. Duo lifts Michael to his feet, Maxwell then pulls him up easily like a rag doll into a crucifix power bomb. Maxwell holds him high for a moment. He then drives the announcer hard into the booth bringing everything crushing to the floor. Duo is able to stay on his feet. He looks to the fans who are in shock. Duo steps to the baracade and climbs over into the crowd of stunned fans. He makes his way up the stairs as the fans push and shove each other to try and touch the giant as he moves through them. He gets to the last step and stops turning to face the ring and fans. He reaches to his Bane mask and begins to peel It off. The lights cut off momentarily, when they flick back on Duo is gone. A lone fan is seen holding the mask high where Maxwell stood. The powers that be knew what they were doing. They couldn't have a double Royal Rumble winner. They couldn't risk the power that could potential come with such a win. Duo's legacy has come to an end....or has it?

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:29 pm

As Raw goes on the air, Cole Savage’s theme hits the arena and the boos are swift and loud. A fancy vehicle rolls onto the stage, and out of it exits Cole Savage, Christian & Mark Henry, Savage looking naked without the Hardcore Championship around his waist. Savage has a mic in his hands and starts speaking as the trio walks down the ramp.

-Cole Savage-
I could come out and do what you all expect me to do, which is sit here and cry about Tim LaFave proving that he’s a fluke and winning a match that wasn’t even close to being Hardcore. If that’s the kind of man you want holding that belt then by all means, he can have it. Nike didn’t get to where they are by sweating over the ant beneath their feet, and I sure as hell won’t make it to the top by wasting my time with men like Timmy who still has yet to prove he can get the job done in a one on one fight.

*Savage chuckles and enters the ring with Christian and Henry right behind him.*

-Cole Savage-
No, instead I’m going to look to the future, which will see me deal with American Justice once and for all. I guess he thought I forgot how he tried to cost me against Paul Divine all those month ago, but him targeting me in the Rumble was a nice reminder. But no, Justice, I didn’t forget. I let it go to show mercy, but it would seem from your actions that you’re taking that kindness as a sign of weakness. Here’s the thing, kid. To my left and to my right are my army that won’t hesitate to rip you to shreds and…

*Savage is cut off as Justice storms the ring with a chair! He slips in behind the men and he first whacks Christian in the back, then when Henry turns around he eats a chair to the skull! Savage’s eyes fly open wide as Justice takes a step toward him and raises a chair, but then the lights go out.

When they’re back on Cyborg is standing in the ring! Just like last time, the two men stare each other down, and you can almost see the lightning dance between their eyes as the tension builds.

That’s when Triple H’s theme hits and all eyes are on the stage as he rushes down the ramp and gets between the two big men. Meanwhile, Savage has helped Henry and Christian to their feet, he physically restrains them saying that it’s not Justice’s time to die.*

-Triple H-
Cyborg, have you ever wondered why Shawn Michaels never kicked you or Savage in the jaw when you two were basically begging for it? It’s because when I said that there would be a new era in CMV, I meant it and that includes General Managers not getting into physical altercations with the talent. Now, I know you, and you haven’t made a habit out of listening to me, and you technically didn’t put your hands on Scott Norrie, but if you make the first move against Justice you’ll be putting your position as GM at risk. You can be GM or you can be a wrestler, but you can’t be both.

*After what feels like years, Cyborg looks at Triple H and then back at Justice. With the crowd chanting his name he slowly backs away as Triple H takes a sigh of relief. The screen fades to black as Cyborg takes the long walk back up the ramp.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:39 am

A Light Flashes... then a lightning strike on the ramp.
A series of screenshots flashes on the titan tron.  The lights then ghost, followed by two more bolts in the ring. As the lightening lightens, The Sole Figure is standing in the ring.

Omega Z already has mic in hand.  

"Last night was the culmination of years of Time. So many years, bundled all up in a Real Life smaller Time..
But Last Night proved something to us all...It Proved: Legends Never Die..."

The sea of seat-sitters begins to stir. The fans, they aren't what they once were. You use-ta-could just drop a name of a city and you're sold. Not anymore. Now... Now-a-days you have to try your hardest to get a reaction.

As Omega Z raises the mic, he hears nothing for three... whole... seconds...

His mind rifts if that Time, his life flashing before his eyes. He pictures every loss, every failed opportunity. Within the same Time and Space, he visualizes every time his hand was held as victor, or, as Co-Victor.

In that three seconds, he hears every single Time the refs hand has hit the mat. Every single 2.99999 Dashing has called..
Each Time he felt the vibrations of the mat as the ref collided. Each Time he waited for the Last... Possible... Instant...
In that very same 3 seconds a Lifetime of Eternities are United as he replays himself raising gold above his head.

1.............2.............3! The refs are never biased.................

As he comes to, the crowd is looking to him for guidance. Why is he here, why is he talking? Why is he NOT smashing someones head in battle. Yes... thats a period, not a question.

"well... i really thought i was facing Zakk Painn and Big show for the Tag Team Titles... but I guess I was 1 year Off...
All I have to say is 'Congratulations' to Hayden. Here's the thing about Hayden... Hayden never needed XGEN... Hayden had it all from the start. What Hayden never had... was recognition. And that's all that man ever needed. The SECOND Hayden was recognized for the talent for which he is, he Proved himself. He didn't need us to be the Best Undisputed Champion CMV has ever seen.
But, he rolled with us. He rolled with us when nobody gave him that recognition he deserved. He rolled with us when shit got deep and wars were waged. He rolled with US when we were forced to defend our Titles to the very men we had beaten Over... and Over... and Over..."

The "And Over" chant begins slowly, then dies out.

"And he rolled out of that arena with us as we were Clean Slated... in our very own match...

The Boos and Cheers are incoherent.

"So to HAYDENI say 'Good Luck' at Wrestlemania, though you don't need it. To the fans... i say 'I'll see you next Time' and to the rest of the world.... I will Leave you with This...
My Final Form..."

The repeated effects hit the ramp once more as the night ascends on the crowd. Two strikes make contact with the ring for the third and fourth Time tonight. The ring is left empty, though, as the titantron merely reads:
Rifter=CMV LZ7

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:30 am

Royal Rumble

After the Extreme Fatal 4-Way 5 minutes goes by with nothing happening in the arena.  Then the lights shut off and a video starts to play on the screen.

The crowd erupts in cheers as soon as they hear the druids anthem, and they get even louder once they hear the famous 'gong' of The Undertaker.

Undertakers theme hits and he begins his haunting walk down to thing ring. Smoke is all over the arena and the fire is rising high on the stage.Undertaker doesn't take off his entrance gear and just enters the ring, clasping his gloves around a live microphone.

The Undertaker : I stand before you today, with a reaper's benefit.
The name written on the scythe, and to walk with me to the great unknown is a man feared among his peers. No rhyme or reason, tonight is the Royal Rumble. The day of reckoning is upon us, the road to.. Wrestle..mania.

Taker tilts his head upward from the shadow of his hat to see straight into the camera making sure his words aren't falling on deaf ears

The Undertaker : My arrival comes with a purpose, and if you don't heed my words.. Sunshine. I'm on, your front doorstep.. do you answer or do you run when trouble is near in the distance. With great betrayal and a twist of silence. We can meet and discuss the terms. I do, .. hope you reconsider your standing.

Taker takes a deep breath with one hand on his hip and a stunning wave of confusion lands on the crowd. With his stare that shows it's own story, Taker lifts the mic down and back up after he lets the goosebumps and chills settle in.

The Undertaker : The girl, Sunshine..I won't say she's in good hands. I'm far from, I will say..this. She's safe and she will remain safe..for now.

The Deadman tips his cap and brings a slight smirk after his devilish intentions are laid out. The desolate eyes of The Undertaker are no longer shown as the guardian of the girl walks out of the ring calmly as the arena fills with cheers but some boos to the possible harming of an "innocent" woman.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:39 pm

The arena goes dark showing only Haydens Titantron as his music blares out around the arena, the crowd pops, their Superstar of the year, is back, their Champion of the year, is back, the ultimate star, is back to RAW.

Pyro hits on the stage, and the lights flash for a moment before they come back on, Hayden, for the first time since SummerSlam, is at the top of a CMV ramp, he makes his way down to the ring, mic in hand, he walks towards the steps as a kid reaches out to give him a hug, he's wearing a JustIN Sane hat and a "Look @ my brilliance" top, Haydens first attire, Hayden picks up the kid and puts him on his shoulders as he makes his way into the ring.

Hayden now in the ring, takes the kid off of his shoulders and puts him on the mat, before getting down on one knee and signing his shirt. He gets up and gestures to one of the officials to get a chair for the kid to sit on. Hayden then walks to the centre of the ring, smiling, as he raises the mic to his mouth.

Hayden:
I told you, I was right, around, the corner! Even 8 months, after leaving, I still make my way, into the Main Event Picture, so I guess, your little wrecking job was only temporary Justice, because looks who's back, and look who's back in the Main Event. I am better, than everybody, on this roster, although, it's not hard to do these days, half of the roster are two bit jobbers, probably why Jaxon Jordan is unbeaten for so long. As you can probably tell, I'm fixed up now, I'm not a psychopath, well, not entirely.  

Hayden walks around the ring for a moment, looking back to smile at the kid in the ring, who's absolutely loving the experience.

Hayden:
Therapy, certainly does help, but you see, you can take the blade out of someone's throat, but, you can't take away the danger, that the blade brings.

Hayden again turns to the child and smirks, although much more menacingly now, the crowds cheers, are starting to simmer down, as the childs excitement, has turned into fear.

Hayden:
I'm back, and there's one thing I've learned from being in CMV, it's that being the good guy, never works. So I'm going to lay down my plans on the table right here, right now. JustIN Sane, I'm coming for you, well, no, not for you, you're insignificant. I'm coming, for my Undisputed Championship, the belt I built, the belt I originated, when I became the first EVER, dual Champion at the Royal Rumble Pay Per View just one year ago. You have two months, Sane, enjoy them. Because whoever has that belt, after the next Pay Per View, will wish they didn't, I'll be coming for them, I'll be coming for their family, I'll be coming for the friends. They'll have nobody left, to fight for come Wrestlemania. Make your move Sane, because CMV, is in danger, once again.

Hayden drops the mic, and picks up the little boy again and puts him on his shoulders, the crowd, in confusion start cheering again, not quite knowing whether or not Hayden is heel or face. Hayden prances around the ring with the boy on his head for about 30 seconds before he stops in the centre of the ring, and hits the electric chair to the boy, planting him in the mat. He gets up and takes the JustIN Sane cap the kid was wearing, and rips it in half, gesturing that Sane will follow the same fate, before he rolls out of the ring, and makes his way up the ramp.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by DullChameleon Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:22 pm

After dispatching The Hillbillies tout suite, and after a brief celebration, Shanaz calls for a mic and turns to address his partner, Chet Taylor

Shanaz: Oh my dearie dear Chetbacca.  Shanaz has all apologies for you.  Shanaz upset at not winning United States belt.  Shanaz then want Chet to be new champ, and not today junior.  Shanaz feel mad as bee in bonnet.  Shanaz do stupid thing and leave favorite partner in match.  Shanaz abandon his friend and feel so bad he sit and watch old reruns of Fonz and eat giant bucket of pralines cream ice cream.  Shanaz say sorry sorry big time to my favorite martian.  Shanaz feel so guilty he chain smoke philly blunts all day and all night and then go to super sexy club time and dance on floor with many women, big and small and tall and lazy, and then he go home and do pushups and sittups until he want to vomit ice cream and then he fall asleep in big soft bed, but wake up and still feel bad, so Shanaz come out here after notch in belt win and offer Chet Taylor hand of friendship and say sorry.  So sorry.  So so sorry.

Shanaz extends his hand to Chet.  What will the Hipster of CMV do?
DullChameleon
DullChameleon
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next