Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Ring - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Ring - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Ring - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Ring - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Ring - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Ring - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Ring - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Ring - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Ring - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Ring - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Ring

+15
Childish Meltzer
Borton
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Miztacular
Zak
Decided Villain
Austin
edgy shitbag
krzy
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
SlymR
Dave Turner
iTrouble
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

In the Ring - Page 23 Empty Re: In the Ring

Post by Childish Meltzer Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:06 am

DullChameleon wrote:After dispatching The Hillbillies tout suite, and after a brief celebration, Shanaz calls for a mic and turns to address his partner, Chet Taylor

Shanaz: Oh my dearie dear Chetbacca.  Shanaz has all apologies for you.  Shanaz upset at not winning United States belt.  Shanaz then want Chet to be new champ, and not today junior.  Shanaz feel mad as bee in bonnet.  Shanaz do stupid thing and leave favorite partner in match.  Shanaz abandon his friend and feel so bad he sit and watch old reruns of Fonz and eat giant bucket of pralines cream ice cream.  Shanaz say sorry sorry big time to my favorite martian.  Shanaz feel so guilty he chain smoke philly blunts all day and all night and then go to super sexy club time and dance on floor with many women, big and small and tall and lazy, and then he go home and do pushups and sittups until he want to vomit ice cream and then he fall asleep in big soft bed, but wake up and still feel bad, so Shanaz come out here after notch in belt win and offer Chet Taylor hand of friendship and say sorry.  So sorry.  So so sorry.

Shanaz extends his hand to Chet.  What will the Hipster of CMV do?

"The True Hipster of CMV" Chet Taylor takes the mic from Shanaz Anndoni's hand
Chet Taylor shakes his head at Shanaz Anndoni seemingly still full of the vinegar about the past few weeks
Twirls his handlebar mustache

Shanaz we are in a better place now, we got rid of all our anger, did some hot yoga, had some brunch, and now we can focus on the task at hand. We are champions of the Universe and we want to stay Champions of the Universe so put that hand away and "HUG ME BROTHA!"

The self-proclaimed Champions of the Universe drop the CMV Tag Team Championship titles and hug out the rest of their differences
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:01 pm

*With the crowd booing with all their might, American Justice turns and walks up the ramp, satisfied with what he’s done…

Or is he?

He turns back around and marches toward Hayden when the lights in the arena go out!

When everything is illuminated again, Cyborg is standing on the ramp between Hayden and Justice! He’s not going to let Justice ruin the Wrestlemania main event by putting Hayden on the shelf once again!

Just when it looks like the two men are about to come to blows, Triple H comes racing out and reminds Cyborg of his warning, while at the same time positioning himself between the two big men.

Raw goes off the air as Cyborg and Justice stare each other down while Hayden is gently lifted back onto the stretcher.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:10 pm

After his match Marcantel proceeds to get up, and as the referee helps him up Marcantel puts him in the claw hold. Ringo runs in only to be pushed off then hit with a big boot, then Marcantel puts him in a claw hold. Marcantel keeps him in the claw hold until Ringo stops moving passing him out. Marcantel takes a mic:

Marcantel: You- you- you idiots watching at home, here in the arena, and you two. You keep calling me a monster- you just- you all think it's funny don't you you think it's funny about what happened to me!?

The crowd starts laughing and booing after his actions

Marcantel: I said I would punish the wicked, but that will have to wait until after Over The Limit, because the only thing I'm concentrated on is the three stooges in the back. But Ringo while your laying there, just know one thing- after Over The Limit this little team we have-it's over we go our separate ways and just keep fighting.

He proceeds to leave but as he sees Ringo get up he walks toward him only to hit him with the bull hammer, and then the referee

Marcantel: Soon is Coming.

The screen fades to black as Ringo and the ref are knocked out in the ring

The screen fades to black showing

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:19 am

RAW opens up as Haydens theme, blares through the arena, for the go home show before Over the Limit. However, for a solid 30 seconds nobody comes out, the crowd goes quiet, the music stops, another 30 seconds passes, the crowd is confused. Finally. Hayden walks out, wincing as he makes his way to the ring, mic in hand. He makes his way down the ramp, the kid whom he hit the electric chair on a few weeks ago is in the front row, pointing and laughing at Hayden, wearing American Justice Attire. Hayden stops for a second, looks at the kid, and continues walking, he retrieves a chair from under the ring, and throws it over the top rope, before going over to the steps, clutching his stomach as he climbs them.

Hayden enters the ring, takes a moment to look around the crowd, before making his way to the centre of the ring and setting up the chair for him to sit on. After sitting down, he raises the mic to his mouth.

Hayden:
You can laugh all you want, I have achieved more than any of you could ever wish to achieve in your entire life, you wish you had the liberty to shine my shoes. I am everything, that is good with wrestling today.

Everybody slips up, go ahead and laugh, I took the match to heart, I let emotions fly, and it cost me, boo hoo. I am still MAIN EVENTING WRESTLEMANIA for the second year in a row. There's nothing anyone can do about tha--

Haydens stands up startled, he stares up the ramp to see American Justice come out from the back, Hayden goes to step back, but feels the affects of his gruelling match last week in the main event and falters, falling to the mat in the pain.

While this is happening, American Justice is making his way down to the ring, an open wound still on his head from last weeks Main Event. He climbs in the ring, smiling, as Hayden backs up against the turn-buckle, Justice laughs, and walks to the centre of the ring and picks up the mic that Hayden dropped.

American Justice:
Nobody... Can stop you? I took you... Well out of the Title Picture, 6 months ago.. And boy can I do it again.. You won't even make it to Wrestlemania if I have my way with you..

But, I won't, it shall give you.. Greater agony, to know that you could never, beat me. You will go, into the Main Event, of Wrestlemania, wondering. "What If". You will lose, in the Main Event, because your mind, will be focused more on me, than your beloved, Undisputed Championship.

So, instead of wasting my precious breath on you. I will attend to other matters. A certain, green machine, believes he can stand in the way, of American, Justice. Well, we'll see just how well he fares.

Cyborg! Look, look at this pathetic human, crumpled in the corner of this ring, you shall share the same fate, as you lie dead on the battlefield. Run, run, run, run, run. Because, Justice is coming for you.

Justice drops the mic and makes his way out of the ring, he starts to walk up the ramp when.

Hayden:
WAIT!

Justice turns around, slowly, glaring at Hayden standing in the ring.

Hayden:
I. AM NOT, THROUGH, WITH YOU! You will give me another match, I am the better wrestler, the better talker, than you could ever hope to be. You will step in the ring with me one more time, you want to know why, because, there's something I have, that you don't.

Justice raises an Eyebrow, cleary intrigued.

Hayden:
You will fight me one, last, time. I will defeat you, I will make you humble, I will make you bow down to your king.

Justice walks back to the ring, as Hayden stares on, he climbs in the ring, walks towards Hayden, leans into the mic and says.

American Justice:
No..

Hayden steps back, in awe, in desperation, he needs this match, more than anything, more than the title itself, which is when he realises.

Hayden:
You will fight me, at Over the Limit! If you win, you will take my place, in the Main Event, of Wrestlemania. But that won't happen, because I will get my retribution.

Justice pauses for a second to think about the offer at hand. Hayden extends his hand in wait for Justice's reply. Justice leans into the mic again.

American Justice:
YOU HAVE YOUR MATCH.

Justice Slaps the hand of Hayden away before turning around and leaving the ring, Hayden, irritated by the lack of respect, picks up a chair, and smacks Justice over the back of the head with it. Justice turns his head slowly, and walks towards Hayden, who throws the chair at Justice, who simply swats it away.

Hayden runs at Justice, who hits him with a big boot, dropping him to the mat, Justice crouches down, and wraps his hand around Haydens throat, choking him until he becomes unconscious.

American Justice:
See you at Over the Limit...

Justice stands up and walks away as the camera fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Raw comes back from commercial...

Sane music blasts through the speakers. A few moments past and until the Undisputed Champion finally makes is appearance at the of stage he slowly makes his way down the ramp dragging the title with him

In the Ring - Page 23 Tumblr_mywin8s0Rz1qhjbxeo4_250

After finally making his way to the ring Sane rolls under the bottom rope and slowly raises the Undisputed Championship to the capacity crowd as the crowd erupts with a mixed reaction. Sane grabs the mic that was tuck in his knee pad and begins to speak.

Sane
So its come to this...I have beaten and bloodied everyone that has been put in my path to the point that the only someone gets a shot at me is to attack me and cry for a match? I've beaten 2 Hardcore Champions.....I've beaten half the Tag Team Champions...Hell...I've beaten 2 different U.S Champions....And all for what? To face Levi Marta....The man that no one understands. But Marta....I don't even understand myself. I mean...I know what I want...I know what I have to do. But I truly don't know WHAT I do. Do you think your worthy? Do you think its afraid of you? Amused perhaps..

You see this is one of the most important times in CUM's short history...as the seconds pass to our grand unvailing of a new era. It wants to know....It NEEDS to know Who will step up? Who will be the sacrifice? Levi Marta....it has chosen you...and I am the man who holds that responsibility....who bears that burden....who carries that cross.

The has never been a Undisputed Champions reign as long or as dominant and that is because I believe. I know...and I am the one who sacrifices to please it. So Levi Marta my question for you is this. Do you truly believe you have what it takes to question my desire? Bend my will? Or break ITS spirit!?

Marta....IT will not be denied...IT will not be deterred...but you? You will be broken...and then you will be sacrificed. You weren't the first in line....and you won't be the last. It was written.,,

Sane slowly lowers the mic and giving a death stare into the camera. He rolls out the ring and slowly makes his way up the ramp dragging his Championship with him. He finally makes his way to the back as the camera cuts to commercial

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:33 pm

*American Justice’s theme rips through the arena and he’s greeted by a chorus of boos. He was able to steal Hayden’s Wrestlemania main event spot away, and you can see the arrogance all over his face as he walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring.*

American Justice
Justin Sane, when I—

*That’s when the lights go out.

The crowd is roaring because they know this can only mean one thing.

When the lights are back on Cyborg is standing in the ring. He smirks and raises his microphone to his mouth.*

Cyborg
Justin Sane is the least of your concern. Neither you nor Hayden have the authority to put something like the Wrestlemania main event on the line. As far as I’m concerned, that match never happened. You, tried, but, not, everyone, can, be, world, heavyweight, champion.

*The crowd cheers at the revelation. Justice closes the distance between the two with a swift step and slaps Cyborg across the face! Cyborg’s head remains turned in the direction the slap sent it in while Justice yells for Cyborg to hit him back.

That’s when Triple H rushes out onto the stage with a mic in hand, reminded Cyborg that he’ll be fired if he puts his hands on another superstar. He can’t be both general manager and a wrestler.

Cyborg looks to be about to walk away but Justice throws a punch! Cyborg blocks the punch, wrapping his fingers around Justice’s wrist. He spits green mist into his free hand and shoves it into Justice’s face!

Triple H throws his hands up into the air, as Cyborg works the poison mist into the pores on Justice’s flesh until Justice finally breaks free by low blowing Cyborg with a hard kick! Justice hoists Cyborg onto his shoulders and locks in the Torture Rack! Things are looking dire for the former World Champion until Cyborg reaches down and rakes Justice’s eyes!

Justice drops Cyborg and out of nowhere, Savage slides into the ring and nearly punctures Justice’s heart with a vicious Ice Cole Kick! That knocks Justice through the ropes and out of the ring. He lands on his feet! Justice tries to get back into the ring, but security rushes down the ramp and pulls him away.

The camera cuts back into the ring to show Savage nods to Cyborg before the lights go out. When the arena is illuminated once more, Cyborg is gone.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:27 am

OVER THE LIMIT

In the Ring - Page 23 Yellow10

Sunshine walks out to the stage with no theme song playing, the crowd still ecstatic for the return of Sunshine as he has been gone for many weeks. Sunshine is not in his dancing and happy mood as he is approaching the ring. Sunshine grabs a mic and a chair and sits in the middle of the ring.

Sunshine : UNDERTAKER!!! ...Why did you do it, why did you take... her

The fans feed on Sunshines every word even though they still don't know who this girl is.

Sunshine : Last year Undertaker we stole the show at Wrestlemania. That match turned into match of the year. You came here from another company thinking you were... special. I proved that to be wrong.

The crowd begins to show mixed reactions as Sunshine continues to talk about The Undertaker

Sunshine : Now you come back wanting a rematch? You took the only thing that truly brought a smile to ...my ...face.

Sunshine stands up, drops the mic and kicks the chair, making it land in the corner of the ring. Sunshine then begins to strike himself in the face over and over. The crowd begins to cheer as Sunshine goes crazy in the middle of the ring! Sunshine picks the mic back up as blood begins to drop from the bottom of his mask.

Sunshine YOU WANT ME UNDERTAKER!?!?! YOU WANT TO REDEEM YOURSELF!?!?! FINE! At Wrestlemania, one last time. On one condition if i beat you deadman... You're done. It will be 'The Urn vs The Girl'. I'm going to turn that damn thing into a new mask.

A theme plays over the speakers as Sunshine drops the mic and leaves the ring. At this point the crowd is going wild and has combating chants of "Let's go Taker" and "Sunshine's gonna kill you"

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:14 am

X-Gens music doesn't hit this time, they just walk out.

Little surprise from the crowd, and they don't know how to take it. A mix of cheers and boos both fall on deaf ears as They disregard the fans...

Finally...

Omega grabs a mic... he seems ready to shout in that all-too-characteristic tone... But decides against it. This is more personal than anything has ever been.

"I think you all have been deceived for a very long time" no capitalization on Time as he points to the fans.
"For the past... arbitrary amount of time... everyone has been saying this-or-that's about Xgen.... THE Generation... But I am here to tell you right now, you have been wrong this whole time."
He doesn't pause, he doesn't wait any amount of seconds... He doesn't allow the 'WHAT' chants to begin.
"XGen is NOT... THE generation... It NEVER WAS for Generation... XGEN IS......"

This time he does pause, but only to see the look of anticipation on the fans faces.
"...The Genesis...
For we were the beginning...
The beginning of this Lust for the Tag Team Championships that has caused unlikely teams to unite for the common goal.
The beginning of this Escalation that has had every single CMV Superstar in the back contemplating their next move, where they should Up their game, and how to defeat their Nemesis.
The beginning of some crazy shit you're about to see pop off, like this Bill Cipher mother fucker wrecking shit...
"

Pop for Cipher's impressive debut.

Here comes Papa-Z with the history lesson.

"You see... We...." His finger motions back and forth between Divine and himself "WE wanted glory... But unlike most, We knew we had what it takes to find glory and capture it.  And it was only a matter of time before someone else recognized it. That man... Is Triple H..."

They both seem to glance down at their waists for a moment, then to their shoulders...

Continue on about The Game's history playing the game, as well as his history of betrayals

Omega gets to the point.

"It was YOU" this time he points directly to the stage, or the Titantron... Or the backstage...

"It was You who picked us. It was You who put us in the tag tournament to find out who the New Interim Tag Team Champions would be.

It was You who picked us when nobody could stop Zakk Painn and The Big Show's tyranny.

It was You who picked Us to defend our Interim Tag Team Championships in the turmoil match at Wrestlemania.

But

But you know what, Hunter?
"

He's staring hard at the general entrance area

"You had nothing to do with us going down to Mexico... and finding the Mexican Militia, who were parading around beaten down bars slash stripclubs slash brothels with the Real CMV Tag Team Championships.

You had nothing to do with us Bounty Hunting YOUR Championships, WINNING THEM IN A TORNADO TAG MATCH, and bringing them... Home
"

The crowd erupts like he just said their city, but he didn't.

"But it was you... Hunter, who took those belts from us and simply handed them over to the Interim Champions."

The crowd doesn't like that. They have heard enough of this blasphemy of Their Champions.

First, a clap...
Omega puts the mic to his side in curiosity.
Let it build.
Divine walks over to the corner and sees Ground Zero, the first two fans who begin a chant. Their enthusiasm and dedication to its cause causes a movement. It doesn't take long for it to travel around half the arena.

Clap Hash-Tag
Clap clap Trending Worldwide
Clap-clap-clap. Clap-clap-clap.

Clap Hash-Tag...

Omega Shits on their Unification.
"Sure, Sure...  cheer and chant for anyone with a stupid gimmick"

The irony is ridiculous and some laugh as he pulls the turns the wheel on the heel turn.

"Yeah Hunter, we get our a Title Match at Wrestlemania, two on two...

But don't sit here and Tickle Our Balls like there's not a gimmick. Like that Tag team Chamber match, like that Clean Slate Match...

We KNOW you, Hunter... And we KNOW Cyborg...

Bring it on, whatever it is you're planning, whatever it is you want to see...

If These are the Last Words I ever Speak know this: Let someone walk out of CMV with so much as a nameplate from any Gold again.... "
Boom-Boom!
Thunder Strikes Twice. No lightning..

Omega pauses to hear the drummer drumming... In the distance he can hear the trumpet trying to summon someone. Something's coming...

"and You will be Terminated..."

He drops the mic.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:00 am

Over The Limit

After Levi tapping out from a submission by Sane, the Undisputed Champion finally lets him go. Sane with a blank stare stands up and looks at the aftermath he caused in the ring. He gets down on all fours and whispers something into Levi's ear.

Sane rolls out of the ring to the apron and grabs a foreign object from under the ring. A knife....He slides back into the ring.  The ref is pleading for Sane to cease his actions but immediately gives up and disperses due to Sane jumping at the am.

Sane, now standing directly over Levi Marta, palms his his own head with both hands as if he is losing his own mind. He looks at the crowd raising one hand in the air. With the other hand, knife clenched, he slowly cuts his palm drawing blood smearing it all over the back of Marta

Sane: IT WAS WRITTEN

Sane utters to himself. He grabs his Title in the corner of the ring and glares into it looking at his reflection. He slowly raises the Undisputed Championship and the PPV finally comes to an end

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:55 pm

As X-Gen begin to exit the ring Divine brushes the mic with his foot. He hesitates then stops before picking the mic up.

You know Hunter. You were family. You were one of the boys. Your past speaks for itself however. I thought you could move past it at all. But in the end your true colors have shown through. You've let the power get to your head.  You've chosen the wrong side once more hHh but this time. There is no return.

Divine drops the mic and continues backstage with Omega.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:19 am

CMV Ep. 141

After the dominating defeat from JustIN Sane, Sunshine goes t the outside as he shakes his head rapidly before grabbing a mic. Sunshine then enters the ring.

Sunshine : I... I need her back. Undertaker next week, shes coming back home early!

Sunshine then drops the mic and leaves the ring.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:37 pm

After Xander Slate and the hillbilly leave the ring Ryan Kent hops in and stares down at his injured partner before offering him a hand to get him him up. Once Cage is up Kent suddenly hits him with the code breaker! making Cage fallback down to the floor in a lump. Kent then quickly slides out of the ring and snatches a mic from the announcer.

This man right here,deserves to be like this! He has been dragging me down ever since i joined him, and most importantly has been wasting my time!

Kent slides back into the  ring

Now that ive disposed of this trash i can move on to better things... like finally joining a good friend of mine, Which youl see in the near future, Very near future!

Kent now turns back to his injured partner and kneels down by his head

Now i must say Goodbye... "Old friend"

Kent suddenly starts hitting Cage rapidly with the end of the mic,only stopping when the end of the mic broke. Once Kent knew he was done with Cage he gets up and slides out of the ring, Being met with a wave of boos  

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content