Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

And they call us.... Bad Company

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Empty Re: And they call us.... Bad Company

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Once Cassie released Fury after the Alpha Female was forced to tap. That shin breaker into a dragon screw Cassie hit her with during the match dislocated her kneecap, but Fury was well known for fighting on. Cassie knew her opponent was hurting and used that as a chance to end the match quick. As Cassie celebrated her victory, Fury clutching her knee rolled out the ring, using the impact of her knee hitting the floor to knock her kneecap back into place. Still doing that hurt like a bitch and she was very slow to get back onto her feet, the referee joined her at ringside to check on her. Only to regret that instantly as his concern was met with a stunner, the Alpha Female was furious at the lost, absolutely humiliated that she was forced to tap so early.

The Camera man was the next victim of her wrath as he ended up getting speared through the barricade, Fury stood back up snarling as she caught her breath before she started to limp her way up the ramp.

Only to stop in her tracks as Cassie shouted to her, Fury stopped and looked over her shoulder seeing the Cowbitch retrieving a cooler from under the ring. Opening it up to show the Alpha Female it was full of ice cold beer, seemed she had planned a peace offering before the match wanting to keep this alliance alive despite Sampsons attempt to divide them.

The crowd started to cheer “Bad Company!” clearly behind these two legends of the Vixens/Women’s division, they didn’t want Sampson to succeed in breaking up Bad Company either. After a few moments Fury seemed to calm down and limped back down to the ring taking her time to roll back in standing face to face with the Cowbitch.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 2 Empty Re: And they call us.... Bad Company

Post by Rage Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:37 am

Cassie smiles and twisted off the bottlecaps from two of the beer bottles and hands Fury one. She then raises her own beer high and said,

"To the two most badass bitches in CMV!"

Cassie Maverick then smacked her beer bottle against Fury's, making the beer foam and splatter everywhere. Fury wasn't too happy getting beer on her but she seemed to appreciate the peace gesture of sorts from the cowbitch. They weren't friends but they weren't enemies any longer. Much to Sampson's disappointment, the alliance between these two wasn't about to end anytime soon.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:12 pm

It had become a habit of Fury’s to go drinking after a show, Cassie clearly was a bad influence on her. The Alpha Female decided to go to a bar that wasn’t too far from the arena, this one had decent prices and she planned on drowning her anger of No Morality attacking her with plenty of booze. Fury sat in a booth at the back of the bar, well more like slumped over the table with a couple of empty bottles next to her.

Cassie Maverick saw what happened to her partner and thought she'd wind up in a nearby bar. It was funny in a way as it was usually Fury finding Cassie drunk as a skunk and not the other way around. The cowbitch entered the bar and saw Fury there, almost out of it. She soon took a seat next to her old nemesis. "Damn. That bad huh? You'd think those bitches would be smarter than to pick another fight with ya! Last time we we're in a place like this, I told you and Rage to fuck off. Ha!" Cassie then ordered a Blue Moon for herself. No need to hit the hard stuff just yet. She let Fury take her time and vent about her troubles. Maybe that's all she needed was somebody to listen.

Fury stirred a little as someone took a seat next to her, she looked up hopping it was her husband but it turned out Cassie had found her. It was proberly amusing to the Cowbitch that Fury was the one almost blind drunk this time. “Wait last time? Didn’t you do this to me last time?” Fury asked pointing to one of the scars on her brow, as Cassie ordered herself a drink Fury ordered another Guinness finally sitting up in her seat. “I dun get it, I thought my problems with No Morality ended when Caldy got her ass handed to her. I mean we hadn’t had a proper tag match together and those bitches are already scared of us. I already got enough on my plate to think about without them trying to be a pain the ass.”

Cassie shrugs and and took a drink from her beer. "Yeah. They're scared, stupid, or maybe both. Rage told me we got a new member of Bad Company comin' in. He also said we'll do more on this side of CMV then those Kliq motherfuckers could hope to accomplish. His words. Not mine. I still think it's kinda funny Man Bear Pigs joined them too. But I'm more concerned about Winters. She's on to me Fury! She knows I wanna take that shinny belt home with me! That baby is comin' back to momma!" Cassie finished her beer with another big gulp and belched. "Now come along you booze hound! Don't make me get Suey in here to keep you company! Oh shoulda seen her! Showing off her new outfit like she was hot shit! I swear it took every fiber of my good person not to kick her cunt in. But knowing my luck, that old bitch would probably cum!" The cowbitch chuckles to herself, doing her best to get Fury moving. She even paid Fury's tab at the bar.

“Yeah I’ve been working on getting so custom BC attire ready for the new comer, Oh don’t get me started on the KLIQ shit.” The Alpha Female took a break in her little drunken rant to down her latest drink in one and slam the now empty bottle down. “Dun worry about Winters, there could be worst bitches to be up against, I mean you’re lucky you got a one on one match. Me on the other hand if i win at Infiltration I got to put up with five other bitches in the elimination chamber, and I’ll tell you this right now I can’t be arsed wasting my time or talent against any of them.” Fury was about to order another beer when Cassie tried to get her out the bar, funny slight seeing the little cowgirl trying to drag the dead weight of a stubborn Alpha Female, but mentioning Suey got a little bit of movement from her. “Oh no don’t you dare, I still have that restraining order on that bitch. Ok...ok you win I’m going” she sighed admitting defeat .
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:14 am

After Takeshi knocked out Showtime with a skull crushing kick, Rage stepped between the two and gently shoved the prone body out of the ring with his boot. It didn't take long for EMT's to arrive and take Mr. Showtime out on a stretcher. The crowd hoots and hollas as this vicious gang of sexy rebels stood together in the Ring. Rage, Hardway, Fury, Cassie, and now the rookie Takeshi. Rage took the mic and spoke.

"Alright. If you guys and gals can keep it quiet we can get this done real quick. Won't be long now till I get my hands on Quantum. I still wanna break his damn neck for leaving me high and dry in that tag match. I've given it some thought and gotta tell ya, I should've seen it coming. He came into the business, strip mined what he could get out of it, and left Fusion leaving all the more talented wrestlers with nothing! Now he's back on Unmatched and doing the same damn thing all over again! Nah, I'm not gonna let that fly. Bad Company isn't gonna stand idly by and let that big goof run rough shed with the business. Unmatched is our turf and we're here to stop guys like Quantum from holding all the younger talent down!"

A mixed reaction from crowd. Many still liked Quantum and yet...something about what Rage said seemed to be plausable. Only Quantum knows his own true intentions however. Rage goes on to say,

"So Quantum. Enjoy your reign at the top but it's gonna end at UnChained! I'll do everything I can to make sure you don't walk out of the Elimination Chamber as CMV World Champion! Maybe then you'll make time for me huh?"

Rage then drops the mic and leads his gang out of the ring and every bit intent to follow through with his threat of taking the World Title from Quantum.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:01 pm

DURING FEROCITY 42

Bad Company's theme plays randomly during Ferocity about midway through the card. The fans popped seeing Fury roll down the ramp in her mongoose and making a few laps around the ring. Funny enough, Cassie was in back of ATV, hanging on with one hand and holding a big bottle of J&B in the other. When they stopped, Cassie stumbled out, clearly drunk as a skunk and barely able stand under her own power. Fury got them both microphones to address the crowd in the middle of the ring. The Alpha Female looked pissed off but The Last Outlaw was all smiles. Fury spoke first as Cassie sipped at her bottle. Whatever this was about, it was going to be good.

Fury had a lot to be pissed off about and after a few drinks with Cassie backstage she was more than eager to vent out to the CMV universe, slowly the Alpha Female lifted the mic to her mouth. “What a *BEEP* piece of *BEEP* Infli.....”She stopped a moment to realize that she was being censored.
“What the *BEEP* *BEEP* is this *BEEP*, I don’t give a flying *BEEP* if Laura wants to push Ferocity as a Christian family show”
Walking to the ropes and glaring at one of the camera crew that held the button to the censor button. “You beep me out again boy and you’ll *BEEP* regret....” Stopping mid sentence Fury hopped over the ropes and onto the outside of the ring, chasing the poor sod and hitting him with a stunner. Once she returned to the ring she picked up the mic and looked down the hard camera, “You don’t fucking censor me and thats the bottom line, now where the fuck was I? Oh yeah, What a fucking piece of shit Infiltration was. That was the second PPV in a row were I was placed at the bottom of the fucking card, and for what a match to earn a place in the Hardcore Chamber match. Now I have a lot more to say about that but I think my compadre here has her own grief to get off her chest....Cowbitch”.

Cassie Maverick paused a moment, taking in the the mixed reaction from the crowd. "Yeah, I'm drunk. Hell, I'm shitfaced but I got nothin' better to do than to drink beer with Fury here and raise some hell tonight! Laura Sampson thinks she can hold us down by not bookin' us a match! But here we are anyways, stealin' the show! Anyways, where fuck was I? Oh yeah! Winters...you got lucky bitch! I should've broke yer damn neck! But you survived only cuz I held back! There's no way in hell anybody could take four of my best moves and live! I held back because I didn't wanna cripple you in your hometown. So yeah, you're welcome! Next time, I ain't gonna hold back cuz I some some new surprises in store for yas! But fer now this here cowgirl has her sights set on them purty tag team belts! It's time we brought some gold home to Bad Company! Whatcha say there Fury?"

As Cassie put the Tag Team titles in the crosshairs and Bad Companys next goal the crowd went wild, since the pair teamed up there had been lots of mentions from commentary about how Fury and Cassie could be a force to be reckoned with in the tag division, it could soon be time to see just how well the pair can work together. “We have to see how Unchained plays out first, as much as I hate it with my win over Nancy Hurt has me roped into the Hardcore Title Chamber Match. I’m going into that match as the only one with Chamber experience, Lets see we got the KLIQ sellout, A Kristen Page rip off, two big bitches who I swear are long lost sisters and Lil’ Munoz. While I appreciate a chance at the ugly belt but to be honest this line up is an insult, and I couldn’t be arsed to muster the motivation to go all out for it. Come the night I might just lay down let one of the poor fucks get the 3 count and go home and focus on something worth my time and talent. Fuck the Hardcore title, and Fuck Laura Sampson and her petty shit to keep me down”.

Cassie laughs and smiles before adding, "Yeah. We all know who her favorite is at the moment. It's gotta be that Andy bitch! Seriously! Jade Dynamite has been ducking me for years now and this jabronie comes into CMV and gets PPV match wit her? Yeah, I know what Laura must've said to Andy WhatsHerFace the minute she walked into her office." Cassie then stumbles and does her best Laura Sampson impression. This was made all the more hilarious when the cowbitch stumbles around the ring and spills some of her beer. "Oh your the new girl right? I wonder what you taste like!" Some gasps and chuckles from crowd as Cassie made the vulgar suggestion. "Sorry, but I don't care what kinda legend Andy might have been in the bush leagues. But this CMV, a place were need to earn yer spot and prove that yer the best. At least it used to be...but now Andy is being groomed to be the next big thing here on Ferocity just because Laura's got a lady boner for her. Gross!"

Fury chuckles at Cassies suggestion. “Nah Cassie I think you got it wrong there, Andy isn’t Laura’s favourite she’s just someone she brought in to show that Dynamite isn’t the BOOM she was two seasons ago. You see we all know her favourite is Dixon, the so called Second Coming of Christ of the Vixens...I mean Womens Division more like the Anti-Christ. But I do agree with you on how this Indy darling newcomer gets a Co-main event spot at a PPV on her debut, then gets herself the last spot in the number one contenders chamber straight after. Thats a lot of Bullshit....But you know what, now that I said that, I won’t hold it against Andy after all its not her fault. Its all Sampsons game, so how about we wrap it here,  take the mongoose for a ride backstage and show our glorious GM our appreciation with some good-hearted vandalization”. Cassie nodded and the pair drop their mics, leaving the ring and climbing back onto the mongoose, but before they drove off up the ramp. Fury shouted out. “Who are we!?” to which the cheering fans respond “BAD COMPANY.....YOU CAN’T DENY!”
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:32 pm

In the days after Unchained, the CMV universe gets a inside look of the Bad Company Clubhouse. The huge repurposed warehouse in Las Vegas Nevada, the ground floor was a garage for the various members vehicles, stairs lead up to the second floor that it split into two areas. One area home to a stocked gym that also had a full size wrestling ring and MMA cage, the other side of the second floor was a full bar and wreck room with an office split off from it.

Rage and Hardway were doing their own thing, while Cassie and Takeshi were at the bar. The newest member of Bad Company introducing the Cowbitch to sake and trying to show her the proper way to serve and appreciate the Japanese liquor, but too little success as the drunken Cassie just grabbed the porcelain bottle and downed the lot with very little grace much to Takeshi’s dismay. But our attention is soon brought to the office.

It was a fairly decent size room with a long table and chairs in the middle, by the wall there was a desk with a computer set up and a printer furiously printing out page after page, on the adjacent wall was a huge whiteboard that took up most the wall, it currently looked like one of those board that detectives use to figure out a pattern of a criminals activity. Fury is moving back and forth between the board and the printer, grabbing the print outs and sticking them to the board. While she had yet to address how she felt at the disappointment of Unchained the board she was working on gave the CMV Universe a glimpse of what was going through her mind.

The board was split up in to several sections, each labelled and had numerous pictures printed out and stuck on. At the top of the board had ‘THE ENDGAME’ written with photos of the CMV Womens Hardcore, Womens Tag Titles and the Womens Undisputed belt.

Bottom corner of the board was labelled ‘Last Resort’ with X-rays of her damage knees and various documents and diagrams on total knee replacement surgery.

The rest of the board seemed to be rogues gallery of  a number of the women off the Ferocity roster. A section was labelled ‘Vixens that are Ok’, here was stuck the picture of Jenny Wheeler, and taped under was a picture of Cassie.

Next was ‘Vixens that haven’t pissed me off yet’, So far only pictures of Amy Winters and Jade Divine was on this list.

‘Bitches that better not start shit’ Sole picture was Jade Dynamite.

‘Bitches that I need to settle the score with, but aren’t on the shit list just yet’ Had the most pictures on it. Here was Megan Cooper, Casey Wilson, Quinn who had ‘Shitty Quinn-Belle scribed on it. Amber Briggs was on it too but had ‘Don’t waste time on KLIQ sellouts’ written on it.

Now the ‘Shit List’ wasn’t on the board, instead that list was on a practice dummy that was turned to face the wall with a compound bow and some arrows set down nearby. Taped onto the ass of the dummy was a picture of Laura Sampson and it had several arrows sticking out of it.

Finally the printer had printed out the last page, Fury was quick  to grab it and stuck it onto the back of the dummy and we see that No Morality was the newest addition to the shit list.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:37 pm

Rage made his way down to the interview area with entire Bad Company gang with him. He didn't look happy, but he's had that sour expression on his face ever since he lost the CMV Global Championship. The recent loss to Quantum didn't make him happy either. He was in a foul mood and ready to kick some ass. Tonight he planned to take out all his frustrations out on his opponents with Jacob Hardway tonight. He rudely snatched the mic from the interviewer and shoved him away and looked directly into the camera.

"Got your attention!? Good! Looks like we made quite the impression here in CMV and looks like just about everybody is out to get us. And that's fine by us. We're not here to be anybodies friend. We're here for the titles and money it brings. If you're in the ProWrestling business for anything other than the money then you're a damn fool! Bad Company will have all the gold, just wait and see! We're running roughshed over everybody and it starts tonight! Once it's all said and done CMV will never be the same again!"

Rage then hands the mic off to Jacob Hardway just in case he had anything to say and made his way to Gorilla Position getting ready to make his entrance down to the ring for his match. Looking back at his gang of sexy rebels he smiles and says,

"Be right back alright? Drinks on me after the match!"

(Open to Hellish)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:06 am

Jacob grabbed the mic, and smirked.

Look. Tonight mine and Rages luck turns around.
Tonight we have to big boys in our sights and we are about to put them down. Hank and Gavin, sorry but your chances of beating us tonight are not even close. Tonight I'm gonna deliver the death blow.

Jacob went and join Rage in the Gorilla Position.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:33 pm

Fury was sitting backstage with her boots propped up on a table, half her attention on the monitor that showed what was currently going on in the ring, while she also kept an ear and eye out just encase No Morality decided to try and cause a fight before the match. Beside her was a rack of beer, one can freshly opened, it was a bold move to be out in the open like this but Fury clearly didn’t give a fuck if little Tia and her girls were loose in the building somewhere. She was showing that she wasn’t afraid of No Morality as she leaned back on the chair and enjoyed the show while she waited for Cassie to show up, no doubt her partner would have plenty to say about their upcoming match.

Cassie Maverick dropped by and dragged a chair to the table, sitting right next to Fury. She had a nearly empty bottle of Jack Daniels with her too. She grinned at her former foe and dramatically slammed the bottle on to the table. WHAM. "Well shit. You ready for this? Dunno why we need help for this show down with those No Morality cunts! We can take 'em! We done did it before right? I'm all piss and vinegar tonight and can't wait to rip those bitches apart!"

The Alpha Female didn’t flinch as the Cowbitch slammed the bottle down on the table, it was almost tempting to kick the whiskey bottle of the table but she knew all too well how Cassie felt about even wasting the tiniest drop of Jack Daniels. Fury just scoffs at Cassie’s bravado as she finished off her drink before crushing the can and tossing it behind her and into a nearby trash can, “Don’t be all fucking gungho, think seriously here Cowbitch. We’re at war and you can’t just rush in thinking its going to go as it did last time, need I remind you about how that ended up for you at Unbreakable with Tia. We need to play it smart here, its not just them we’re facing tonight. We got Sampsons goons to deal with too, you know that its not just Dynamite and Cage the bitch has a problem with, she’s got it out for us too.”

Cassie smiles again. Clearly she didn't much care about the whole Sampson vs. Ferocity thing and for good reason. "She can't do jack shit Fury! I just went over her head and signed a one year extension to my contract. Lots of zeros too. She'll be pissed off but CMV can't afford to lose a...what you folks call an "investment" like me. I'll gladly walk on outta here and do somethin' else. But I'm having too much fun right now! You go right on ahead worrin' Fury while I'm kickin' all their asses inside out."

“This is why I’m in charge of Bad Company”
Fury sighed as she took her feet off the table, sitting up slightly. “You go ahead and go into the fray blindly, not wondering has Sampson paid the ref off or if you’re going to have to put up with any of those bitches saying ‘fuck that’ to rules. You might not have anything to worry about but I do, you don’t have to worry about this....” She motions to her knees before continuing. “You better have my back cause I doubt Dynamite and Cage will go out their way to keep me in this match.”

Cassie took another slurp from her bottle and sighed. "Let's do this thing! I done talkin' and ready to whoop some sluts! Let's give 'em a fight to remember Fury! Time to remind No Morality what a mistake it was to pick another fight with us!"
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:11 pm

“Goddamn Cowbitch did you forget how to answer a phone” Fury muttered to herself as she hung up, she had been looking for Cassie all week. The Cowbitch had disappeared after their win at Oblivion, after many phone calls and a long time looking Fury finally had good information on Cassies location. She had tracked Cassie down to a hotel on the Las Vegas strip, somehow Cassie ended up in the Nobu Hotel of Caesars Palace. The Alpha Female was curious to what her partner in crime got herself into, she was standing in the lobby trying to get through to Cassie on her phone to no success. She turned to the manager, “She’s not answering, any chance you’ll let me up to her room to check on her?”. At first it seemed the manager wasn’t about to let someone who wasn’t a paying guest up to the suites, but an exception was made in return for some autographs and photos. With the key to Cassies room in hand Fury stood infront on the numbered door and knocked firmly on it.

Cassie Maverick had a terrible headache, hungover from the hard night of drinking and god knows what else. She ignored the phone but couldn't ignore the door since Fury knocked very loudly. Groaning she finally got out of bed and noticed she was still clothed and saw the room was littered with food wrappers and beer bottles. Almost looked like she had a party up here but didn't remember a thing about it. She also saw a new ring on her index finger, gold and studded with diamonds. Cassie frowned as she didn't remember buying it for herself. She stumbles to the door, leaning against it as she almost fell over. Cassie tried to open it but forgot she'd locked it before hand. Cursing she unlocked the door and pulled it open. "Fuck Fury. I'm trying to sleep here! What the hell you want?" The lights in the hallway seemed much too bright and she retreated back into her dim room almost like a vampire. Fury had seen cowbitch drunk before, but nothing like this until now.

“Trying to sleep? Its like fucking three in the afternoon” Fury laughed as Cassie acted like a vampire and retreated back into her rented lair, she followed Cassie in and closed the door behind her noticing the mess of wrappers and bottles all over the room. “You better give the maid a big tip for all this shit.” Then she saw the flashy ring on Cassie’s finger, well damn that confirmed the rumors. “Well Cowbitch where’s your man? Don’t tell me you pulled a black widow and killed the poor sod after the ceremony, do i have to check the bathroom for a body in the tub?” There was a big grin on her face as Fury said that clearly amused by the situation.

Cassie blinks and shook her head. "I got no idea what yer talkin' about. I just hit the casino, made some money in blackjack, had a nice dinner...uhh then I woke up in this here room." She really couldn't remember what else happened that night. But she had a feeling that Fury knew more than she did about last night. She slumped back down into bed and sipped a old half empty beer and grimaced. "Fuck! This pisswater is warm!" In spite of this she finished her bottle anyway. It must've been funny and little sad seeing Cassie in a such a mess. Fury needed to get her out of here a get her tag partner back into fighting shape soon.

Thanks to social media Fury did know alot more than Cassie about what happened last night, free wifi came as standard and Fury was quick to take advantage of that on her phone, pulling something up on it that she believed to be a hoax till she seen Cassie’s ring. “All your answers about last night is right here on my phone, just don’t break it or i’ll make the replacement come out of your booze budget”. As Cassie laid on the bed Fury pulled a chair up to the side of the bed and sat down before handing the hungover cowbitch her phone.  

Cassie grumbled and snatched Fury's phone and looked. She smiled at first thinking this was some sort of joke. Then the smile turned upside down once she glanced at her wedding ring. Even in her cloudy boozed up brain, Cassie knew the awful truth now. "Holy shit! Hooly shit!! I think I'm gonna be sick!!" The cowbitch dropped Fury's phone onto the bed and ran into her bathroom and began to puke into the toilet. Who Cassie had married last night would only be known to a select few, mostly the the ones who followed this man online...which wasn't many. But it wouldn't take too long before everyone else would find out who Cassie's husband was...
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:12 pm

During Ferocity, Cassie Maverick was backstage alone and made her way to the interview section. Fury was nowhere to be seen since she decided so to be there this evening. Still, the Last Outlaw was still pissed off over that happened in the tag title match last week. Cassie rudely snatched the mic away from the interviewer and roughly pushed the person onto the floor and staired directely at the camera.

"Got yer attention? I've had just bout nuff of this bullshit! I've worked my ass off here in CMV this season and got nothing to show for it! We finally get our shot at some tag team gold and those so called champs take the cheap way out? Yeah...no. That ain't gonna fly wit me! I'm madder than a wet hen and I'm ready to start a good ole ruckus! I don't care who you fans vote on for mine and Fury's match next week. All I know is, somebody is gonna get a helluva beat down!"

Cassie then smiles and threw the microphone at the interviewer, barely missing from hitting them in the head and stormed off. She didn't care who she had to go through to get what she wanted and for right now that the Vixen's Tag Team Championship. The camera followed the cowbitch and what happened next was unexpected. Hans Von Braun from Fusion was there. He had that big smile like he usually did. It wasn't widely known that this two have had a relationship for a while now and only recently had a Vegas Wedding. Cassie did her best to hide this fact and almost considered getting a divorce, but Hans was genuinely good guy in spite of his goofiness. Cassie had plenty of suitors in the past but she remained loyal to Hans but never wanted to marry the guy.

"Hans! Sugah! Why you here?"

Hans shook his head and laughed. He lead her out of the building and to their rental car. They had much to discuss and what that was would be revealed soon enough on Monday Night Fusion.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:26 pm

I keep forgetting to mention how underrated yours and fury’s promos are rick, good job
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next