Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

And they call us.... Bad Company

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 4 Empty Re: And they call us.... Bad Company

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:09 pm

-The Ferocity after Queen of the Ring-

Fury came out from the gorilla postion, dressed in possibly the closest to business wear the CMV universe will ever see her in. A buttoned up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows, a waistcoat and trousers, she still had her signature shades on along with fingerless gloves and scruffed up combat boots. The Alpha Female had her newly won Womens Hardcore Championship over her shoulder, she lets the crowd cheer for a moment before she takes her time walking down to the ring. Ducking under the ropes and into the ring after she grabbed a mic.

Fury:
“Sorry I’ve been so quiet lately, my heads been all over the place since iMPLOSION and i was having a hard time dealing with it and didn’t need the extra headache of spats on Twitter on top of it. I’m well known as a temperamental bitch and I’ve put myself under a lot of pressure lately, with all the up and comers nipping on the heels of the Ferocity veterans. That and Sampson having it out for me, I felt like I needed to do what was needed to keep myself near the top of the mountain and I don’t like heights at all.

I needed to work out my frustration and at Queen of the Ring I did just that, and I admit that match with Blake was the most fun I had in a long time. Going into that match I know alot of people believed that I was an underdog after all the short comings I had this season, believed that I was past it and no longer a dominant force in Ferocity.

But I proved them all wrong, and now not only am I the new Womens Hardcore Champion, but I am the first ever Womens Grand Slam Champion in CMV history. I’ve held every belt that there is to earn in Ferocity and you know what I bet that pisses the fuck out of Laura Sampson. Pisses her off that despite the screwjobs and shit she’s pulled that I achieved my goal, and she can’t take that away from me.

I took a beating in that match with Blake, she threw everything she had at me, she put the extreme in the extreme rules, I bet you all thought it was over when she tied me up in that triangle choke. But no I powered out of it, I needed to power out of it I needed to return the favour and make her tap.

I needed to prove I’m not washed up, I had to take the pain. I’m still feeling all those sleigh hammer shots the tosses into the barricade and every bump. I woke up sore and in pain like I do most mornings and i’ll say this its worth it.

Now I feel I’ve said enough, the doubts in my mind are gone. I’ve went out and done what I set out to do, all thats left now is to see how this season ends and what the next one brings.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4