Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

And they call us.... Bad Company

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Empty Re: And they call us.... Bad Company

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon May 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Backstage after the Tag Team match between the Wanders and Bad Company...

Rage and Takeshi were enjoying a some drinks at a table, confidant in their rise up the ranks towards the Tag Team Championship. Both Rage and Takeshi were looking forward to holding tag team gold again and they seemed to have good chemistry together during their matches. Rage has had many tag team partners before, but has had the best success with Takeshi in CMV so far. However, their success was met with envy and jealously by Takeshi's former tag partner and friend, Mr. Showtime.

The bitter man interupts Bad Company's well earned downtime. "Hey! Asshole! Yeah that's right! I haven't forgot what you did to me pal! You flushed our friendship down the toilet and for what? To drink and play cards with Rage? Since when did you think you were part of some sort biker gang?"

Showtime was pumped, ready to fight. His fists were clenched and his face was turning red. Rage smirked thinking it wouldn't take much effort to put this young man into the hospital but didn't leave his chair. Takeshi however had other plans...

Takeshi had felt like his CMV career had taken a good turn since he joined Bad Company, a couple of wins with Rage had washed away the bitterness he had since the humiliation by Hancock. People were starting to take the former Muay Thai and kickboxing Champion seriously again, and he felt like he fits in well with Bad Company.

Unfortunately his and Rages celebration was interrupted by Showtime, his former teammate and friend was still upset with Takeshi and was looking for a fight. The Japanese man tried to keep things calm, he knew Showtime was right to feel angry and Takeshi did regret distancing himself from the Chinese man but unknown to everyone he had a very good reason for doing so. That reason Takeshi kept to himself but maybe when he felt the time was right he would come clean with Showtime, for now though he believed it was best to keep Showtime in the dark.

Takeshi finished his drink before standing from his chair running his hand over his shaved head as he tried to think how best to respond to Showtime that wouldn’t end up with a brawl. “I needed a fresh start, what we did before wasn’t cutting it this season. Rage and the rest of Bad Company is helping me improve as a wrestler...”

Rage spoke up but what he said was brief. "Strength for Bad Company is strength for every wrestler. Bad Company IS prowrestling. " This was something the the bad company leader truly believed, that his group and his vision would somehow save prowrestling. Showtime was having none of it.

"Even if you felt that way, you could have told me. But disappear and then betray me! After all we've been through...goddamn it Takeshi!"

Showtime in a blind fit of anguish and hatred, tossed the table over, spilling the drinks and playing cards. The former New Orient Express was nose to nose now and Rage finally intervened. With some effort, to pushed himself between them.

"That's about enough. Settle it in the ring, not back here." Showtime backed down and just pointed. He made a challenge right there much to everyones surprise.

"You and me. Showtime vs. Takeshi at Implosion. I didn't start this, but I will finish it."

Takeshi backed up a little once Rage stepped in and Showtime issued a challenge to him for Implosion. The look on his face said it all he never wanted to fight Showtime, not like this at least. But at this point he had no choice but to accept the challenge, he couldn’t afford to look like a coward in front of Rage or anyone else. Under pressure he sighed “You give me no choice, I never wanted this but you force my hand. Should the CMV brass allow it you’ll get your match at Implosion.”
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

And they call us.... Bad Company - Page 3 Empty Re: And they call us.... Bad Company

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue May 08, 2018 2:09 pm

Bad Company Club House, Las Vegas

Fury and Cassie were at their private bar, bullshitting and drinking. They were very content being tag team champions, and yet little did they know that both of them had the same goal of being the the first ever Vixen's Grand Slam Champion. Tonight would be night when this would be revealed.

Cassie downed her Jack-N-Coke and burped before making the offhand remark of, "Yeah, I dunno if I'll be content just bein' the tag team champion. Being whatcha call the grand slam champion would be better. Just need to get my hands on that there Hardcore belt."

Fury was pouring herself another drink as Cassie blurted out that she was looking to become a Grand Slam Champion, The Alpha Female had the same goal. “I was thinking the same thing. With Briggs no longer Hardcore Champ it opens up opportunities. There’s just one problem....Sampson, sure she’s off on maternity leave but she’ll be back after Implosion. She didn’t want us near these belts, imagine how she’ll react knowing we both will be gunning for the one title we haven’t held yet. I bet ya she’ll try to keep us tied up to keep us away from the Hardcore division.”

Cassie snorts, "Fuck that bitch! I want my Hardcore title dammit! We could always cripple that current champion and anybody else that gets in our way. Then it's on old buddy! We'll see who'll get that nice new shiny belt around their waist first! Nothing personal Alpha Bitch, it's just business and wrasslin' is MY BUSINESS!"

The Last Outlaw then stood from the bar stool...well more like tried, stumbling a little before falling down right in front of Fury. Just like that, the cowbitch was down and out! Too bad there wasn't a ref in sight or somebody could easily pin Cassie down for a three count. Fury probably found it funny to hear Cassie's drunken threats, but she knew that her tag team partner was very serious. Sooner or later, they'd be on a collision course for the Hardcore Title.

“Yeah whatever Cowbitch” Fury sneered as Cassie fell onto her back, she was surprised that the Cowbitch was out. As The Last Outlaw laid on her back Spike Bad Companys Rottweiler mascot appeared to investigate, then Fury got an idea. “This is now an unsanctioned match “ She chuckled, “Go on Spikey boy pin her” she urged and sure enough after looking a little confused Spike laid ontop of Cassie in the closest thing to a lateral press a Dog could do. Fury laughed and slapped the bar as she gave the three count.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon May 21, 2018 2:51 pm

The boys of Bad Company celebrate in the ring, very pleased that they won and that they had just earned a big payday from Sampson. Though for Takeshi this victory was proof enough that he truly fits in and belonged in Bad Company, while Rage and Hardway continued the celebration in the middle of the ring Takeshi leaned on the ropes to support himself as he was still feeling a little rocked from Showtimes superkick. Takeshi noticed that he had lost his hearing aid during the match, likely knock out from the superkick, he glanced around the ring and sure enough he spotted it on the outside of the ring unfortunately it was near Showtime. The Japanese man rolled to the outside the ring  near his former tag partner, he bent down to pick up his hearing aid. He could feel Showtimes glare on him, had Takeshi not been knocked silly from that superkick during the match he wouldn’t have said what he was about to say. He grinned at the pissed off Showtime, “Not bad for some sort of Biker Gang, you can’t deny”.  

Mr. Showtime was annoyed his team lost, but was was just about ready to throttle Takeshi after he made that comment. He scowls at his former tag team partner as the crowd chant, "Kick his ass! Kick his ass! Kick his ass!" Showtime shrugged and leaped in for a nice looking flying kick that nearly took Takeshi down. The Wanderers and Bad Company were both surprised with what had just transpired. The crowd popped as the two Asian warriors continued their war, punching and kicking as they rolled around at ringside. As first, both teams were content to just watch the fight and see who would win. Showtime fought like a man processed with only hatred in his heart. Problem was, he had trained and fought with Takeshi for years. His foe was just as good if not better at martial arts than Showtime was. The fight was intense but at a stalemate.

The post match celebration turned into a impromptu MMA fight at ringside, it was brutal and it seemed that no one was going to step in to stop the fight. Both had given into anger and fought each other like hated hated instead of former friends, neither man could get the upper hand on the other. That is till Takeshi using his Muay Thai training hit Showtime with a uppercut elbow stunning him and making the Chinese man stagger back slightly closer to the ringpost, seeing an opportunity to end the fight Showtime started Takeshi brutally kicked Showtime into the metal ringpost.

It was a sickening sound, the crunch of his skull hitting the ring post. Rage and Hardway were shocked and rush over to pull Takeshi away before he killed Mr. Showtime. The Wanderers checked on their friend and yelled for a medic. Showtime suffered a bad cut to his head where it hit the steel ring post and dripped blood everywhere. Jenny ran down to ringside with a pair of paramedics. Rage was actually a bit angry with Takeshi as he and Hardway dragged him up the stage. "Jesus Christ Takeshi! No need to try kill people here in CMV. That's too extreme even for Bad Company."
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:31 am

Mr. Showtime made an appearance during Unmatched in a backstage Interview.

Interviewer: I'm here with former CMV Tag Team Champion, Mr. Showtime! We haven't seen you in a good while. What's been going on?

Showtime: Didn't you see? Nevermind. Look, Takeshi tried his best to take me out of competition and he gave me a minor concussion to boot! But I'm back and as well I can manage to be to settle the score! Oh yes! I'm gonna get even with Takeshi! Sooner or later! Watch your back!

Interviewer: Wow! This is getting really personal between you two! You two were one of the best tag teams last year. Why did Takeshi abandon you for Bad Company?

Showtime: I honestly don't know. He never gave me a straight answer. We were the best of friends. We were close and bonded together as brothers. Maybe that's is reason. He wanted to break away out on his own. But I had hoped he'd have the decency to at least tell me that. Guess I was wrong.

Interviewer: One more question. After you have your match with Takeshi at Implosion, what's next for you?

Showtime: Huh. I honestly haven't thought that far ahead. Keep on forging ahead towards a championship I guess. But for now...for RIGHT NOW, all I want is vengeance against my former friend. He'll pay for what he did to me and we'll settle this like men.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:34 pm

During Ferocity

Cassie had some time to cool down after what had happened with Dance Party on Genesis. She had a plan to try to put them back on track! But her own Tag Team Title reign was troubling. A Tag Team Turmoil match. She and Fury would need to overcome many if not all the vixen's tag teams to retain their hard fought and well earned titles. Fury was off with Rage, having a nice dinner somewhere before the show. Cassie was alone in the lockeroom but found a package left for her.

"It's not my birthday." said Cassie but she opened the pink ribboned box and found a note inside...and something else wrapped in paper. Cassie read the note first.

"Hey, I know you're stressed and pissed off right now. Here's a little something to relieve all the stress and tension. I know Hansy is small in the....REALLY!?"

Cassie was shocked and mad. She threw the note away and reached into box and unwrapped the present. Since CMV programming was a PG family friendly show, the gift was blurred out (albeit lazily) but it was pretty obvious what it was.

"Oh dang! I shall call you PINKIE!!" Cassie then took a fencing stance, holding pinkie out like a sword and challenged the camera man. "En garde" shouts Cassie as she suddenly jabs at the camera before the feed quickly cuts to a commercial break.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Mr. Showtime was none too happy about his loss the newcomer, but it was good fight and he made him pay for it with a nice new scar. Backstage, Showtime made his way back to the lockerroom but found his bags tossed out into the hallway. "Nice." grumbled the chinese american wrestler. He thought Takeshi had probably done that or one of the new twitter wrestlers on the scene. Those newcomers had no chill at all and liked to hide behind their smart phones and type ignorant shit.

As Showtime gathered his things, he spotted Takeshi just right down the hall speaking with another Japanese man in a business suit. He felt his hatred explode into a murderious rage. Here was the guy who had abandoned him. Here was the guy who had just tried to end his career as a wrestler. Showtime dropped his bags and found a broom. The wooden handle would make a fine weapon. As he made his way towards his former friend he said to himself, "Payback is hell Takeshi and I'm gonna send you there.

From the looks of it Takeshi and man he was speaking to was in a heated conversation, Takeshi was red in the face in frustration his fists clenched so hard his knuckles were turning white. Yet the other man just grinned like he was enjoying the situation, “Haven’t you caused enough pain for me Daichi! You punished me enough for leaving your ‘Family’, you got what you wanted me and him tearing each other apart at iMPLOSION... what else do i have to do to for you to leave us alone!” Takeshi growled.

Again the Daichi smirked, “Little brother you really think I’ll you off so easily , i’m bound by honour to make sure you learn from your mistake. But I grow bored of this, offer penance and i’ll call this unpleasantness off after the iMPLOSION match”.

Takeshi glared at his older brother thinking over the offer, he knew what Daichi meant by offering penance, he looked at his hands before sighing. “Fine I offer penance but only if you leave me and the others alone and get the fuck back to Japan never to darken my life again”

“Deal, now was that so hard you could have settled this alot sooner had you not been so thickheaded. I’ll be in contact when its time to collect your penance.” Done for now Daichi took his leave, once his brother left Takeshi sighed in relief. Seemed that maybe just maybe his problems, only to be wrong as Showtime moved in as the Japanese man had his back turned.

Mr. Showtime was sneaky and quiet on his feet. He snuck up on Takeshi easily and once he was close enough, he tapped him on the shoulder. Takeshi turned just in time to see the wooden broom handle swing towards his face. WACK! Takeshi's nose was broken from the blow, blood splattering everywhere. Cassie caught a glimpse of the strike and shouted, "Holy shit! Get down here guys! Showtime is whooping Takseshi!"

Showtime struck again and again, hitting his former tag partner on the back of the head, neck, and back. The blows were so hard that the broom stick broke and splintered into two. By then, Rage and Hardway arrived and pulled Showtime off of Takeshi and security was there to take Showtime away. "I want you at Implosion!" screamed Showtime at the top of his lungs as he was dragged away by three security guards. "I want you in a no holds barred match!"
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Mr. Showtime was backstage in the locker room alone. He was sitting in a chair and looking directly at the camera. He wasn't smiling and he had a look or deadly seriousness on his face as he spoke.

"So, for those of you who have been paying attention, Takeshi and I have got a problem. A very personal problem. I feel bad for breaking his nose last week, but come implosion, I'll break it again. We were the best of friends and made a helluva tag team as the New Orient Express. But all that is gone now. He abandoned me, signed up with Bad Company, and then tried to end my wrestling career. Well, payback is hell Takeshi! You're finding that out right now! I can't wait kick your ass at Implosion! You mad? Good! Maybe you have an idea of how I felt over these past few months. It will all over for you soon Takeshi. You can go ahead and keep pretending to be a biker after my vengeance had been satisfied."

And so with nothing more to say, Mr. Showtime stood and waked away. He wiped a tear from his cheek as he left the locker room. The camera following his departure before commercial break.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:01 am

During Unmatched...

The entire Bad Company gang made their way down to the ring. They didn't look happy as their leader was out in front and hit the ring first, Fury second, and the rest. The announcer and referee dive out of the ring knowing just what Fury was capable of. Rage smirks at the display of fear and was handed a mic.

"Ok, settle down people. I know were not the most popular cats in this business. We did a lot of questionable things over the last several months. But Implosion was a real eye opener for us. It seems thrashing around the Sampson's has finally come back around to haunt us. Cassie and Fury lost their tag team titles on a count out! Takeshi was beat by Mister Showtime! And Hardway and myself weren't even on the card!"

A mixed reaction from the fans. Some names got cheered while others got boo'd. Probably not hard to imagine which ones were more liked than others.

"Now when we got together and formed this band of sexy rebels, we were just gonna take care of our own. Protect each other and watch our asses. But CMV has become completely ruthless and corrupt. Hell! It's probably always been that way! So much goddamn injustice going on around here and I've had enough! Bad Company has had enough! It's time we raised our voices and start what Cassie likes to call a good ole fashioned ruckus around here! Everyone is being put on notice! You're either with us or against us! Make the right choice! If not...then I hope pain and humiliation is something you enjoy! War is coming!"

Rage then tossed the mic HARD into the canvas, causing it to make a pop and hissing sound as it bounced off and fell back down to ringside. That was a hell of declaration and his intent was crystal clear. Bad Company was planning for war against the powers that be.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Backstage during Ferocity, Cassie and Fury were seen backstage in the locker room discussing their plans after Implosion. They'd soon discover they had the same plans and would lead to some problems in the near future. Cassie was still pissed off over their Tag Team title loss and was being persistent in try to get Fury to agree to a rematch.

"I'm tellin' ya again! We've earned a damn rematch! I say we challange the champions and get our belts back. I know we can take 'em! Come on! I'm not ready to slip back into the singles division just yet and know ya want some much needed payback.”

The Last Outlaw was doing her best to try to convince Fury to go after the Tag Team Championship just one more time, but Cassie suspected that the Alpha Female had other plans.

Fury was just as pissed off over the title loss as Cassie but she had no intentions of going after the Tag titles again so soon, The Alpha Female was trying to enjoy a drink but it wasn’t happening with the Cowbitch being persistent, unfortunately for Cassie Fury could be extremely stubborn at times and right now was no exception.

“Fuck the rematch, we busted our asses to get those belts and for what? The Tag Titles was relegated to the fucking undercard of iMPLOSION, it was the only title to be on the line on the undercard and thats disgraceful, there was plenty of other matches on the main card that should have been on the undercard instead of us. Its clear to me if the Tag Titles meant so little why the fuck should I waste time in going back for those deadweight belts, I just needed those shitty belts to cross that of my list.”

Cassie frowned and crossed her arms. She looked as though she was pouting and there was a moment of silence between them. Although she wouldn't freely admit to it, but she shared the same feelings about the tag team titles. The journey to become the tag team champion was fun and being the tag team champion was even better. But, Fury was right in that the championship had certainly lost some of it's luster once it became an undercard belt. In a small way, she felt bad for the division now that it's lost one of it's best teams.

"So that's it huh? Just another accolade? Another accomplishment to cross off yer CMV to do list? That fine by me! Had my sights set on that there Hardcore Championship! Never won that one before and being the first ever Vixen's Grand Slam Champion would sound mighty nice my ears. I reckon you'll probably go after the Undisputed title or IC strap am I right?"

Cassie was little sad to see their time as an active tag team had ended, but they were still allies, still members of Bad Company. Even if they went after different championships, they were still united.

Fury wasn’t surprised when Cassie said her sights was on the Hardcore belt and becoming the first ever Vixens Grand Slam Champion she had spilled those plans before, problem was Fury had the exact same goal, Cassie had been the first two time Vixens Champion and Fury wasn’t about to let Cowbitch beat her to it becoming a Grand Slam Champ without a fight.

“Your already got to be the first two time Vixens Champ, Its my turn to be beat you at being a Grand Slam Champ. Speaking of IC belt aren’t you upset that Dynamite has your baby? i mean you hate Dynamite.”

Cassie smirked at the suggestion but didn't give it much thought before shooting it down. The Last Outlaw was lazer focused on the Hardcore Championship.

"Eh, tempting. But I want Dynamite on a big Pay Per View like Implosion next year, title or no title. Never fought her one on one and that match can make me a whole lotta money if the corporate idiots book it at the right time. That said, if I don't win the Hardcore title before you do, I guess I could go challenge Kristan Page for the Undisputed Championship. I beat her last year and I'm sure I can beat her again. I'm a much better wrassler than she is! Sorry Fury, but my mind is made up! I'm going for the hardcore title too! We'll who gets there first! May the best bitch win!"

Cassie then hawked and spit into her hand and forced a slimy handshake that really seemed to disgust Fury before the cowgirl walked out of the locker room. As collision between the two on their quest for the Hardcore Championship appeared very likely to happen soon.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Backstage during Ferocity just before the main event, Cassie and Fury were being interviewed about their match at Redemption Road. Fury and Cassie sat right next to each other and everything seemed fine for the moment.

"So you two have had some issues over the Tag Team Titles and Hardcore Championship. Have those problem been settled?"

Cassie smirks and looked towards Fury on her left. "Well I dunno fer sure. Can't speak for Fury there, but as far as this cowgirl is concerned, there's no problem other than we want the same damn belt at the moment. In the main event tonight, I'm gonna show everybody just how bad I wanna be the first grand slam champion!"

Fury had been in a sour mood since iMPLOSION and the gauntlet match on the fallout show, while she and Cassie were sitting next to each other fine for now, the Alpha Female allowed the Cowbitch to run her mouth before she chimed in. “If there was problems between us I would hope that Cassie would respect me enough to talk to me face to face about them. I don’t appreciate people smiling to my face while they slander me especially when the word ‘chicken’ is involved” Fury glanced briefly at Cassie during that last statement letting the Cowbitch know that she heard that previous interview.

“As for the Hardcore Championship I believe its about time I get a fair one on one shot at that belt, no bullshit multi-Bitch matches, no bullshit qualifying match, just good old one on one action. As for tonight I don’t see a point in wasting energy and risk getting injured in a waste of time match when the real deal match is a few nights away. Fuck that Cassie, Quinn and Blake can have the biggest catfight in history i’m just sitting back and just do whats needed.”

Cassie laughed. "Oh you heard that huh? Yeah, I meant what I said. We may be allies but tonight and at the Pay Per View we'll be enemies. I'll do what ever it takes to win that there Hardcore title. I beat you the last time we fought and I'll beat you again. I've gotten a helluva lot better over this past year and I'll keep getting better too. I think Fury has just gotten bigger but hasn't improved at all." The Last Outlaw looked very smug and confidant.

Fury was getting hot on her and that was fine and dandy for Cassie. The anger would probably make her sloppy in the ring and easier to defeat as far as Cassie was concerned.

Fury always had a short fuse and it didn’t take much for Cassie to get her riled up, the first sign was how she had one fist clenched tight enough for her knuckles to turn white. “Its called working out, something you could use twiggy” Fury sneered knowing that Cassie likely meant something else, no doubt Cassie would make sure everyone knew just what she was implying but Fury had a response planned for her.

Cassie laughed again. "Bullshit! I work out just as hard as you do! I gotta ask though Fury. How'd you get so big? Taking some extra vitamins brother!?" Cassie then did a Hulk Hogan impression, standing up and flexing her lean muscles. The interview had gotten completely out of control, the interviewer trying to speak but getting cut off on what Fury said next.

Fury stood up clearly livid that Cassie accused her of being on steroids. “The only serious workout you do is lifting your bottle of Jack Daniels to your big mouth for your next swig. I’ve never touched the extra vitamins, but you’ll know all about roids wouldn’t ya after all you have plenty of practice injecting them in the ass of your man. Just between you and me I think he’s full!”.

Cassie scowled and tossed her chair, knocking out the interviewer and almost taking out a camera man too. "Excuse me!? Bitch please! Leave Hans outta this! Wrasslin is my business! I'll make sure to remind ya just how my boot feels in yer crotch tonight! Seeya out there ya fucking cunt!" Cassie then storms off, ready and willing to put on the hurt on her former tag team partner and anybody else who got her way.

Last edited by The Alpha Female FURY on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ricks typos)
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:47 pm

Cassie was flummoxed. Fury cheated to win and took her chance at becoming the first grand slam champion. After Fury celebrated and went backstage, The Last Outlaw stormed back into the ring, rudely shoved the ring announcer down before she could start the next match and snatched the mic away.

"Not so fast! So that's how it's gonna be huh? The ref is gonna turn a blind eye and allow that roided up bitch to steal my Hardcore title shot!? What the hell is this!? I saw it, y'all saw it! I get screwed and nobody cares!! I've had it!! You know what!? Fury, you best watch yer back cuz I'm madder than wet hen! Next time I see you, I'm gonna cripple yer lying, cheating ass fer good! We're done! We're through! So don't go bothering cryin'n'beggin fer my help neither! Good luck on winning that there Hardcore Title cunt! Ya ain't gonna make it after the job I done did to those knobby little kneecaps yers. Me? I set my sights higher! I made it my goal now to win that purdy Undisputed Vixen's Championship! All ya'll have been put on notice! Cassie's time has come and ain't nobody gonna tell me different!"

Cassie then dropped the mic by the fallen ring announcer and left to go drown her sorrows away in many glasses of Jack-n-Cokes.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Fury was looking all smug as she limped backstage, her knees were killing her but she smirked through the pain as a CMV interviewer  approached her. The Alpha Female just plucked the microphone from the woman and looked into the camera.
Fury:
"There's one thing I have to say, that pin was not an act of desperation, no I could have won by submission hell Cowbitch was seconds away from passing out. But I let her go, why? Because after she worked on my knees with that damn sledgehammer, choking her out would have been too good for her. She wanted to play dirty well she got it, she learned just like Samantha steel did a year ago that sometimes size does matter.

I bet alot of people are going to shit on me for that, well they can bitch all they want I don't give a fuck what they think or say, at the end of the day   the only opinions that matters to me is my own and Rages. You don't like it tough
Now fuck off!!"

The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next