Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Thirst of steel (feud)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Empty Re: Thirst of steel (feud)

Post by Rage Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:43 pm

Valderiss frowned and looked at Joy for a moment and back at the interviewer as she gathered her thoughts.

"Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves? We're nowhere near the tag team titles yet. Bad Company will probably win the championships before we do. But I think we'll get there eventually after a long climb to the top of the tag team division. Right now, I'm here to help Joy Justice and get some wins under us. After we win the tag belts, I think I'll set my sights on the IC title! Joy Justice should go for the Undisputed title. Imagine that, all the gold belonging to The Eternal Thirst! Yeah! That sounds good to me! I think Joy wouldn't mind doing that with me! At Unchained, payback is gonna be a bitch!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Samantha Steel is pacing back and forth in the hallways like a caged animal, as though she's just waiting for something to set her off, itching for the flimsiest of reasons to go on a rampage.

In contrast, the sound of Skarzemis singing carries down the hallway. The happiness juxtaposed with Steel's fury makes for a tense situation when they're finally eye to eye.

You mind telling me what the hell that was? Why is that every time we're supposed to be in a tag team match you pull some crap and have me in the dark about it?

Skar tilts her head to the side, as though she were genuinely searching for an answer that would placate Steel.  

Answer me!

Skar shrugs her shoulders.  

Some questions have no answers to call upon. Here's one! Why are Casey Wilson and Jane Lucid always at ringside for each other's matches, but Hayden doesn't do the same for Friends of Cole Savage?

They each turn their head slowly so that they can look at the camera for several seconds.  

Trick question! That one has an answer: it's because we do things a little differently. Same reason for tonight. You gotta be different; you gotta fight angry. You got comfortable when we got Dynamite where we wanted her, and she got away. Can't let that happen again, not when the Undisputed Championship getting closer--more and more color drives out the black and gray.

Are you kidding me? You were just playing games? I can't--

Skar puts her index finger on Steel's lips who almost immediately slaps the hand away.  

Not a game, business! Though they can be the same things sometimes they're one in the same.

What kind of business, exactly?

More playthings. Aerora isn't getting better anytime soon.

I'm not done with Joy, yet.

Steel turns and walks away. She pauses just before heading out of the frame.  

I'll be doing it alone next time.

She walks off and Skarzemis resumes singing.  

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Early on into Ferocity, Skarzemis is still singing, undoubtedly pleased with what she was able to accomplish during UnChained.

Stoke Steel's fire?

Check.

Send a message to Joy?

Check.

Stick it to that creepy Valderiss?

Cherry on top!

She has her hands behind her back swaying from side to side as the tune carries down the hallway. The cameras follow her as she half walks, half skips, half dances -- or however fractions work in her world.

She stops abruptly.

Looks around.

Perfect.

She settles onto the ground sitting cross-legged.

A quick pan around shows that there is nothing particularly interesting about this spot--aside from the masked woman digging around in her bag, that is.

Skarzemis begins giggling while flipping through the book.

"Where was Skar?"

"Where was Skar?"

That's what you all want to know, don't cha?

But why worry your pretty little heads? That's what I wanna know. There's so much that's certain, that's guaranteed, so much that's inevitable that should have your undivded attention instead. Rain, death, taxes and Samantha Steel becoming Undisputed Champion. Look at it...

She flips to a familiar page in her book, worn from the times she must turn to it, consult with it. There's more color here on the page than normal, nearly halfway, in fact. She laughs a little louder as she runs her finger along the page.  

Thirst of steel (feud) - Page 2 Q42IduY

Beautiful, isn't it.

Gorgeous, even.

An iconic image that will pale in comparison to the glory of the real thing once the prophecy becomes reality. Once Samantha Steel holds that championship, we will see that nothing in the universe makes more sense, feels more right, than those two being together.

Kitty...

Jade...

These are names that have your attention now. These women captivate you, they entertain you. Their beauty, their power, their grace it's enthralling, but they have to know...

They have to realize...

They're on borrowed time...

Time they borrowed from us because we should have title by now; but it's okay. It's okay. It's all going to make that moment of triumph that much sweeter, this delay. It's fun to have this drag out, to have the fear of this inevitability creep in on them until it's unbearable....suffocating.

Then when that championship is ripped out of your grasp...and it doesn't matter who it is--Jade...Kitty--you'll be there gasping for air, frustrated that no amount of preparation, no amount of training and fore warning was able to prevent you getting knocked off the throne.

Samantha Steel already has a finger on the crown, it's Joy who has a firm grasp on Sammy's wrist stopping her from ripping that crown right off your pretty little head. It's Joy--

Skarz hisses out the name and snaps the book shut to punctuate the inflection.  

It's Joy who keeps slowing us down. She taints everyone with her poison, spreading her failure around like it's a disease. I was gonna save you, Valderiss...I had Aerora right there ready to sacrifice in your name.

Then it hit me! It's too late for you. You've been exposed too long and now you're tainted as well...you carry the disease and show no shame about it. My only regret is not dragging out the torture at UnChained even longer!

Sometimes short and sweet is the way to go.

Sammy doesn't want to let go just yet. Where was Skar? I was finding a Sammy a new plaything. A new old victim, a pretty girl that we have a little bit of unfinished business with. She's no different from you, Joy, or Rory. Except there's still light in her eyes, a naive hope that things will be better tomorrow.

Except Samantha Steel IS tomorrow!

Skarzemis begins giggling and it would be endearing if she wasn't who she is.  

Who know when that'll be. That's why we have to keep ourselves busy--find different ways to have some fun around here. My new friend must be feeling a little relieved, thinking she's lucky because Sammy takes offense at Joy Justice being in one piece.

But she'd be a liar if she said that my words didn't penetrate her heart and leave it a little colder than it was. Remember what I told you? Your smile will betray you. Your happiness deceives you. Every loss and failure will haunt you until you're a husk of the bright-eyed girl you were before.

Remember what I said.

The pain could be a memory.

Your shortcomings a thing of the past.

Just let us help you.

We can save you...make it all go away.

I won't say who you are...I can keep a secret.

I want you to do it, 'cause admitting you have a problem is the first step in letting us solve it.

See ya soon.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Early into ferocity we see joy sitting outside on the tailgate of her pickup truck sitting in a meditative pose and crawling all around her were spiders but they didn' bother her because she wasn' bothering them and after a few moments of silence joy opened her eyes and she said something that froze everyone to their core.

Oh you may think you'll have won but no you haven't in fact that was just a battle and the war has now begun steel you think your all high and mighty well guess what that friend of cole savage well she just now made it onto my shit list which from now on will be called the web but before I continue to vladeriss I'm sorry for what I did at UnChained it wasn't right that I jumped off of the apron when you needed me the most but back onto the main track Skarzemiz you think you can talk shit well how about you face me in a falls count anywhere match aka A Bloody Forest match? Also steel you can talk the talk but can't walk the walk the reason I say that is because at unchained  Vladeriss was still some what recovering from when your partner ambushed her but don't  worry she'll get her what' coming real soon but onto you you are pissed at me for no reason I didn't do a thing to make you hate me so  tell me why? Why do this why attack me why? Huh? Why WHY WHY WAS IT ME!?!? 

Joy was panting by the end of it but she got up and just stayed on her truck looking around just to be save and she scooted where there' no way for anybody to get behind her.

(Open to either rage or Chocolate or joy enters the building)
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:50 am

After their loss, Skarzemis retrieves a microphone and sits cross-legged beside Steel's fallen body.

Well isn't this just a shame?

We tried things your way, Sammy, and look where that got us.

The color is fading again because you didn't trust me.

You're still gonna be Undisputed Champion, but this put a smile on Joy's face, and now she has to be dealt with sooner or later.

Steel rolls out of the ring, both annoyed at Skar, as usual, and frustrated over the way the match played out. Steel walks up the ramp and doesn't look back as Skar continues speaking.

Hopefully sooner!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2