Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Give Me Knox Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Give Me Knox Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Give Me Knox Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Give Me Knox Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Give Me Knox Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Give Me Knox Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Give Me Knox Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Give Me Knox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Give Me Knox Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Give Me Knox Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Give Me Knox

2 posters

Go down

Give Me Knox Empty Give Me Knox

Post by HellishxHades Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:51 pm

As Fusion opening pyro cuts, and the theme song ends. The familiar song of the Fallen Angel hits the P. A. System.

Unlike normal tho, there isn't any smoke surrounding the arena. Instead Jon marches out from the backstage area. He doesn't stop at the top of the ramp, he doesn't acknowledges the fans, he marches straight to the ring. He slides in, and marching over to the end where Lulu was sitting. Yelling [/size]
Give me a Microphone!

[size=30]She quickly hands him her mic, as he aligns himself in the center of the ring looking dead into the hard camera.

Jon Reed:
Cut the music.

The music stops as the crowd boos for Jon pour in

Aleister! You didn't beat me! You stole the opportunity to take that shiny belt away from me, when you took the cowards way out where you got us both counted out. Aleister, I know you're a coward and all that, but you seriously gonna accept that ending? I'm ashamed of Yuri, he didn't restart the match, he let the season premiere of not only Fusion, but CMV, end in a draw. Don't tell me your as corrupt as Cass LaFave was.

The point of me coming out here, isn't to bash Fusion GM. It's because I Didn't Lose! Your afraid of me Aleister, aren't you? You been afraid of me since I beat you at Cyberslam. That why you packed your bags and left for Fusion the next night, wasn't it. Now that I am here on Monday Night Fusion, you been purposely avoiding me, but tonight… tonight, you finally had a chance to get your revenge on me and you didn't.

You didn't take it cause you rather have a draw added to your record book, than to suffer another lost to me. Your afraid I will take that shiny little belt from your grubby little hands.

Aleister, I'm tired of talking to these people, I want to look you in the eyes so I can tell it to your face.

A couple of moments pass before Aleister Knox makes his way to the stage, a mic in hand and the United States championship around his waist. He looks down at the ring at Jon Reed and then to all the fans in attendance before bringing the mic up to his facemask.

Aleister Knox:

So, Jon... You want to know why I did what I did last week. That's fair, but what I don't get is why the fans have the same question. What all of you ungrateful, ignorant, sheep should be asking is, What, what did I do last week, and i'll tell you. Last week I saved you from another 'almost'.

Because that's what Jon Reed is,

"Jon Reed ALMOST won at Ascendance."

"Jon Reed ALMOST became a top guy."

"Jon Reed ALMOST won the Alpha World championship."

So, Jon... clap your hands and thank me, for saving you and your fans the embarassment of

"Jon Reed ALMOST defeated Aleister Knox for the United States Championship."

The crowd boo the goading champion but Knox looks unphased…

You see, the difference between you and me Jon, is that I haven't even tried to climb the mountain and i've still accomplished more than you. You think I want to be United States champion forever? Representing this disgusting nation? No, no... When i'm ready I am going straight for that Undisputed Championship. After I put my name in the history books that is... So tonight i'll save you all from another 'ALMOST' and i'll make it quick, I'll choke the life out of you and go on to make history, and you will go on to be Jon Reed, the man that ALMOST did it.

Knox throws the mic to the ground and walks to the back to a chorus of boos.

Jon Reed:
Well if we are listing of our “Almost” let me do you the honor of listing of your Almosts.

Aliester Knox “Almost” beat Perry Hennan in the Second Deadly Games, but tapped out.

Aliester Knox “Almost” became a Duo Champion at Cyberslam, but lost to Jon Reed.

Aliester Knox “Almost” tied Ryan Kent record, but lost to Jon Reed.

But the word that everyone will be saying after our match isn't Almost. No it's Former, because Knox, it will be,

Aliester Knox “Former” United States Champion.

Jon drops his mic as the crowd are starting to cheer for Jon, which catches him off guard.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Give Me Knox Empty Re: Give Me Knox

Post by Maurie Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:12 pm

I liked this promo. Makes me wanna start doing them again.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Thanks to gumble for Knox's part

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down