Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP)

Post by Rage Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:59 pm

A Letter was sent to DJ Moore from FEAR backstage. It read the following...

This grows tiresome. This feel this little game is over and at Cause and Effect, I'll finish the Family once and for all. I agree to no terms especially when you have nothing to offer me other than your flesh and souls.

It's surprising that you would offer me Cassie openly...as if she was yours to give. After she lost her title to Fury two weeks ago, I had my chance to kill her or even take her back to my lair. But my baby sister is not threat to me now and no longer has what I desire. She'd be spared my wrath for the time being. When the time is right, she'll come with me back to our world. Cassie doesn't belong here in CMV anymore than I do.

In way a feel bad to The Family as you were deceived and were mere tools to be used then discarded. It won't be long before my baby sister gathers a new group of would be heros to shelter herself from the storm caused by my inevitable ascension. She's user of human beings as you'll soon discover. This will be our final fight and Reaper has come to harvest your pain and suffering. After our battle reaches it's gruesome conclusion, all will see Fury offering me the Amulet and the fate of your world will be sealed! Enjoy your pleasures while you can my friends, for your end of days if fast approaching.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP)

Post by Rage Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Backstage at Fusion, FEAR is seen with his minion and pupil of darkness Darrel Richards. They managed to find Fury getting ready for her triple threat match. They were an intimidating sight and without her man backstage tonight, Fury would be in real trouble should things turn bad. Fear smiles and straddles a chair into front of her in the locker room.

"We came here to wish you good luck on your triple threat match. If you still want to be a part of the Unholy Alliance then you're more than welcome to stay. But, should you desire to leave us, then that's acceptable as well. We only agreed on helping you attain the Vixen's Championship in exchange for the Amulet. Speaking of which...do you have it?"

FEAR's smile vanished and he looked deadly serious in his question. He had grown weary of chasing his property down and desperately wanted to restore his power and his youth. It would take a long a bloody ritual to do so, but in time once his power was restored, he would then return to his own world. Darrell Richards meanwhile was as quiet as a corpse. Often, Darrell's actions spoke much louder than words. It appeared as though FEAR's minion blocked the door. This could ugly fast.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:55 pm

Fury was in her locker room, wrapping the black tape around her hands and forearms. She was fired up for this triple threat. She was almost ready and was smuging the grey warpaint over her eyes when she heard to people enter her locker room. Standing before her was FEAR, His little buddy Darrell standing blocking the door. Fury shook of his offer of remaining with the Unholy Alliance.

“You guys are on your own, this was a temporary arrangement Col Sanders. I work best alone.”

Despite being outnumbered Fury showed no fear of these men. She turned her back on the two for one moment heading to a duffel bag in the corner, after a few seconds of rummaging about in it she pulled the Amulet out, It was time for Fury to see if her little gambit would pay off. She looked at the amulet for a few seconds before tossing it to FEAR, The old bastard catching it in one hand.

“One Amulet as promised, Now if you excuse me I got some bitches to beat the living daylights out off”

*Mean While ouside the locker room*

Grid was waiting outside in amubush, While he was waiting for his match against Head Hunter to be confirmed, he felt like dealing with FEAR. He didn’t like the fact that the bastard had changed Fury. In way FEAR had caused Fury to be almost as bad as Grid was with his temper.

He let Darrell Richards past by before the big Samoan struck at his target. He barrelled into him in a spear causing both him and FEAR to crash into a nearby vending machine. Grid got onto his feet.

“Told you I’ll get you Little Man, you want a fight you got one”
he shouts motioning for FEAR to ‘bring it’
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:29 pm

FEAR was delighted in finally getting his amulet back, however it felt different somehow. Perhaps it's been so long since he held that he'd forgotten? He was far too happy at the moment to question it however. He shook her hand and said,

"Very well. Pleasure doing business with you."

As they made their way out, he told Darrell Richards to make preparations,

"Gather the others after this event is over. It's time for all of them to bare witness to my true self and meet my master Ra'mallah. The end times for this world are fast approaching."

Darrell was a good and loyal follower, eager to learn and eager to be rewarded great dark powers from the deepest reaches within hell itself. In time, perhaps even Aura and Emma would prove to be worthy to his master. However, in their last talk Ra'mallah seemed to favor Fury greatly. Shame she didn't stay with them...perhaps that could be rectified in time.

FEAR's minion was a good distance away from him when Grid ambushed him, spearing FEAR into a pepsi machine. The front of the machine shatters. spilling cans everywhere. Amazingly, the old bastard managed to fight back, clubbing Grid's spine and smashing a rootbeer over his head.

"You fucker! Is Cassie worth it!? Is that slut a good lay!? You're dead!!"

Somehow, FEAR managed to roll Grid onto his back smashed a second soda can into his attackers face. He then grabbed a broken piece of plastic from the front of the Pepsi Machine whacked Grid with it as hard as he could. FEAR then ran as fast as his legs could take him, knowing that if the fight went on any longer, the huge samoan warrior would probably kill him. FEAR wasn't ready to die...not until the world burns.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:38 am

FEAR had managed to elude the monstrous Grid over the past week and from the sounds of things, it would seem Grid had other targets at the moment to worry about. The Samoan's actions would not be soon forgotten, nor forgiven. The break in the storm allowed FEAR to gather his unholy alliance to bare witness to his rejuvenation. With the amulet in his possession, now the time had come to restore his youth.

The room was dark, only lit by candle light. FEAR wore a goat's head and began his haunting satanic chants, summoning the power of his demon lord. But his minions soon became horrified as the amulet flashed red and then exploded. FEAR screamed and tore the goat's head off and was clutching his face.

The flames from the candle wicks soon revealed his face to look much older now, skin pale white like a corpse, once red eyes now a dark dead black. The spell backfired for the amulet Fury had given him was a fake.

"The bitch! Get out all you before I skin you alive!" screamed FEAR as he was near the breaking point of attacking his own people. It would be only warning they'd ever receive. He started to trash the room all around him howling in murderous rage, cursing Fury's name! She pay dearly for this treacherous deceit!

Oh yes, she'll pay the ultimate price with her very body and soul.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:40 pm

FEAR was back inside of his cabin retreat, alone deep down in his dark dank cellar. The rocky walls of which were painted a dark crimson that could be seen faintly through flickering candle light. A pentagram made with FEAR'S own blood was on the floor as he summoned his demonic master's counsel.

FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) - Page 2 Pentag10

An evil plan was beginning to take root here as he spoke in an odd black speech into the boiling blood bubbles that made up the pentagram. He'd soon have his revenge and his master would have his earthly pleasures of the flesh. Finally after a sly smile FEAR spoke in a language anyone could understand.

"Very well. I'll bring her here to you my master. She'll become once of us and bare your hellspawn. Her heart, body, and very soul will be yours! Then I will reclaim that which is ours!"

The room suddenly goes dark as the candles blow out from some unseen force and strange unearthly laughter was heard. It wasn't from FEAR and it didn't sound human...

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon May 09, 2016 12:40 pm

FEAR was about to be interviewed before his match, but old buzzard just snatches the mic and scowls sending the interviewer running for the hills. He smiles and proceeds to speak his mind...

"There's a horrible cancer growing and spreading throughout all of CMV. That cancer is the Unholy Alliance and there is no cure without killing CMV in the process. We are legion and we are everywhere. Everyday our power and influence grows. I shall be the one who will join all the forces of darkness under a single banner, united by the purity of evil. No one will be spared as we run rough shed over everyone until my amulet is found."

A brief pause here, letting everyone digest what he just said.

"Quantum is just stone in my path and not much more than a distraction. Wins or losses to me are meaningless. I just enjoy inflecting pain and suffering to my victims. Quantum can't stop my plans much less save his world. Once I have what I need, I'll shape his world as I see fit and then everyone can sit back, relax, and watch their loved ones burn as I doom everyone into a dark and chaotic existance! Have a nice day!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 8:43 am

While waiting for his cue to join FEAR Bloody Justice was sitting and thinking about how he got here in the first place true he called FEAR for help but he did expect that he had to spend some time in hell to learn his powers and to get the voices to subside into his consciousness and now here he is slowly rising from a pit of hell and into the ring. So you wanna know how me and FEAR became partners well it goes like this and the titantron for those who were wondering how they became partners saw a dank allyway and then it showed fear whispering something into Bloody Justice's ear and finally he shoke his head yes. That's how we meet and became partners. If you wanna know what FEAR said just wait heheheheheh. (Open to FEAR)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2