Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Closing Moments Of Supremacy

Go down

The Closing Moments Of Supremacy Empty The Closing Moments Of Supremacy

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Wed May 15, 2019 7:02 pm

*The Main Event of the inaugural episode of Supremacy has concluded. All participants involved have departed the ring, all except Andrew Briggs. The CMV Undisputed World Champion signals to ringside personnel and calls for a microphone, seemingly looking to get something off his chest.*

Andrew Briggs:
I haven't got this microphone in hand to call someone out. I didn't request this mic to address what just happened in that eight man tag match. I dont have this microphone in hand to cut a promo is what im saying. I specifically requested this time before the show even went on air tonight so one man can have a proper, formal farewell. I think you all know who im referring to im referring to my former tag team Partner and the man ive gone to hell and back with in recent months, PJ Moon. Now PJ, this isn't forgiveness. All the emotional turmoil you put me through still hurts here, right in the heart. All of the physical turmoil you put me through hurts every single morning once the adrenaline of being in this ring wears out. And I cant believe im saying this but I thank you PJ. Because through love and hate, tag partners or bitter enemies you brought out the very best version of Andrew Briggs there is. Our personal relationship is in-repairable, but from professional to professional I respect you enough to shake your hand. So if you would please PJ, I want you to come out here, shake my hand and I want you to take this time to properly say farewell to the people who both loved you and loved to hate you.

*The Theme Of PJ Moon Hits The PA System and he comes out to a rancorous reception from the CMV universe who are on there feet applauding in appreciation. He makes his way to the ring one last time for a stare-down with his former foe. Briggs extends the his hand and for a brief moment the arena goes silent, almost as if they are banking on this stare-down to accumulate  into another infamous brawl between the two that they've become accustomed to over the last few months. But no, there's no strings attached, nobody playing possum as PJ Moon not only accepts Brigg's hand but pulls him in for a hug. The Camera man leaps up onto the apron, capturing the surreal moment as the CMV Universe stand in awe. And with everybody distracted and in there feelings it was the opportune time to strike and soil the party...

PERCY SIMMONS. JAMAL SADANA. CAMERON KRAY. The 3 names of the most vilified men in CMV, living up to very reputation as they maul both Briggs & Moon with steel chairs.Moon looks for refuge as he rolls out onto the floor, But the ever resourceful, Percy Simmons is in hot pursuit as he adds insult to injury lifting PJ up by his ears and sending him head first into the steel steps. The Maniacal Simmons, not yet content with the damage already inflicted barks orders at his hired goons and they abide lifting Moon up to his feet, only for Simmons to send him back down to the floor with a Cutter onto the steps.

Frantic Security and concerned medical staff rush down the ramp to attend to the casualties of this barbaric attack, at-least they try but are quickly thwarted by a relentless, and merciless Jamal Sadana who fights off everybody with the chair in hand and with nobody ballsy enough or willing to risk their health to interrupt him, Percy Simmons grabs the microphone Briggs had left on the canvas and begins to speak.

Percy Simmons:

Im sincerely sorry it had to come to this gentleman. But im washing my hands clean of all these bodies that lay motionless right now because iam not responsible. Triple H. YOU are the man solely responsible for what just happened. All these Doctors how many are lying unconscious over there Hunter? Five? Six. They just had there careers ended at the hands of Jamal Sadana. All they wanted to do what is heal. Cure. Save Lifes. They turned up to work today wanting to ensure the safety of the performers and now they're gonna be waking up in a hospital bed with there families fearing for THERE safety and there health. That's on YOU, Hunter.

You see this, ALL OF THIS CARNAGE could of quite easily been avoided. All you had to do was keep me sweet. ALL YOU HAD TO WAS grant my team that defeated Yuri Sukalov's team
the opportunities his team were promised.
Talk about double standards. You're that gutless these days you've become so accustomed to being a cooperate stooge and lying through your teeth on a day to day basis for the benefit of business that its become your character and you lied to my face with a transparent statement straight out of the Connecticut offices about how The Control and Christian Gavin potentially being champions is bad for Business and bad for PR.

What happened to ''The Game'' Hunter? More importantly what happened to your dignity. Just admit it Hunter, you despise that fact that the show isn't about you. You made your grand return after a prolonged three year absence expecting everyone to welcome you back with confetti, complements, and open arms. Instead you got tumbleweed, because everyone's attention was fixated on Me and The Control. And Hunter you may be able to pull the wool over THERE EYES but not mine. You see I know you all to well, the reason you appointed Jade Dynamite was to get that. To capture the love and affection of these idiots but moreover the reason you appointed Jade Dynamite was to take the credit and get those brownie points from Cyborg should she succeed. Its all about you isn't it.
ME,ME,ME,ME,ME.

Five weeks ive been shelved. FIVE WEEKS.That's how threatened you felt by me. Did you just expect everyone to forget about me whilst I sat at home twiddling my thumbs huh? That would be pretty difficult since you used me to Sell Supremacy last week, advertising myself vs Elijah Stewart knowing full well you had no intention on booking that match. AND WHERE OH WHERE IS OUR TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH? You know, the contender-ship we earned two months ago or did you just expect, to be able to sweep that one under the rug as well? SOOOOO, with no opportunity or future bookings in the near future we thought we'd take matters into our own hands and give you a friendly reminder that both ''Triple H'' and ''Jade Dynamite'' are just plaques on the doors of offices in Bridgeport. THIS...IS MY SHOW! THIS IS OUR ERA AND ALL OF YOU ARE JUST FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO BE LIVING IN IT.

*Supremacy closes with the Percy Simmons and The Control standing tall and raising the Undisputed Championship*

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down