Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Undisputed Future of Supremacy

Go down

The Undisputed Future of Supremacy Empty The Undisputed Future of Supremacy

Post by HunterQuinn Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:28 pm

Quinn would be sitting in a chair looking straight at the camera, he had a towel around his neck after taking a ice bath to help relieve him of the pain that he went through during the Tug of War match at Validation, going through 5 matches back to back. The performance that truly let his name be known and what got the attention of the higher ups in CMV.

So, as you can see, I've been doing all that I can to heal up after Validation. All of that pain that I went through. The 5 matches I went through, 4 I would come out as the winner, all until Chris Proudfoot walked out there after we all thought that the doctors took him out due to his bleeding. He wanted to be the savior for Crossfire, I wanted to be the man that finally took him out, but my body had other plans. I was too exhausted to do anything else. I didn't want to give up, but my body knew that it was for the best. Even after I was taken out, Supremacy still won. Shay Hoxton would walk out as the last man on Team Supremacy and he would be the man that would pick up the win.

Quinn would take a deep breath trying to get air flowing after all of the words that came out of his mouth had ended. After a minute, Quinn would finally compose himself and regain his focus

Now that I am thinking about the man, how about we talk about him, Senator Shay Hoxton. As we know, Hoxton held a Press Conference after Validation and he said that he worked with Dashing DJ Urie to give each member of Team Supremacy our title opportunities that we won because of the Tug of War match. Kellin O'Neil, The President of CMV, would speak at the Press Conference and would reveal that Dashing DJ Urie had his Supremacy GM job taken away and a new GM would be found. The Title opportunities that we got would be taken away because of this, except for ONE. That one opportunity came to me.

A smile would appear on Quinn's face as he had a flashback to hearing of this announcement by the President of CMV.

At Showdown at the Senate, I get a Undisputed Championship opportunity against the Champ, Senator Shay Hoxton. A opportunity that I'm sure that everyone on the Supremacy brand would of loved to have, but the higher ups in CMV put their trust in me to be the one to face Shay in his first defense of the Undisputed Championship.

Quinn would reach over and he would pick up the CMV Anarchy Championship, A title that he would win at the last Crossfire before the Validation event by knocking previous champion, Lance Romance, out with a pair of Brass Knuckles

As you can see, I already have this Anarchy Championship in my possession. I could become a double champion like Shay was before with the International Championship in his hands before he won the Undisputed title in the Rumble at Regicide. Shay, I hope you are listening to every word that comes out of my mouth, because I will tell you this, I will be the man that takes that Undisputed Championship from you.

Quinn would set his Anarchy Championship on his shoulder and would pat it twice and would look at it with a smile on his face

Speaking of Championship opportunities, Shall we talk about Brett Angel now? I heard what Tailcoat Val had to say about me. I heard the challenge that Val put out for me to face the International Champion, Brett Angel, in any stipulation of my choosing for his title. A opportunity to possibly be a Triple Champion, to hold 3 belts all at once. The Anarchy Championship, The International Championship, and the Undisputed Championship. All 3 titles having some of the greatest men to step foot in CMV hold them in their hands. With me being the one that gets the honor of picking a Stipulation, the stipulation that I choose is... A good ole Extreme Rules match. A stipulation that I seem to be a master at. A stipulation that has gotten me victories in the past. You're probably wondering why I didn't pick a stipulation like a steel cage or a ladder match, it's because those matches help a man like Brett. He could grab me from a high place and launch me down to the ground while he gets the victory. I want a stipulation that will help me.

So, Val and Angel, I accept your challenge. That International Championship will be the next belt in my hands and then at Showdown at the Senate, I will be the Undisputed Champion. More gold will be in my hands. I'll be ready for anything that Brett or Shay throw at me, because as we all learned at Validation, I will get RIGHT BACK UP!
HunterQuinn
HunterQuinn
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down