Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf

Go down

T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf Empty T & Lee Broadcast 3 | 76.2 The Wolf

Post by Tim Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Matt Miginnihinny was mowing his lawn with a portable radio hooked to his belt and headphones drowning out the sound of the loud motor of the Lawnmower. It was a hot morning, the sun beating down on him. He wiped the sweat from his brow with his forearm as a familiar introduction of show played on his radio.

Radio Announcer: Hello, Miami you know what time it is? It's time for that wonderful show, those hit comedy-duos T & Lee in the Morning here on 76.2 The Wolf... The time is 8AM...

T: Heeeeeey, everybody I'm T!

Lee: I am Lee...

T: And this is T and Lee in the Morning!

Lee: Yes.

T: First we'd like to apologize for our late show, Exodus was two days ago and were broadcasting after the most recent Fusion but we still have alot to talk about this fine morning some of those things include the fallout to Exodus. Where if you didn't pay the 59.99 for the Pay-Per-View or 9.99 for the CMV Network and didn't see the results than boy do we have spoilers for you!

Lee: We won the Tag-Team belts.

T: Damnit, Lee...

Lee: Sorry... I was excited...

T: Anyway, Lee, since your so talkative, why don't you let the listeners here in about what topics we'll be touching on today?

Lee: First... Exodus Fallout... Second... That trivial game where you ask if I've punched things in the back of the face... Which I have... Third Interview with Sushi-X... Fourth being attacked by armed security guards for sneaking into this radio station--

T: OOOOH KAY Lee I think you ... uh... I think you gave a pretty solid outline so let's get started! First and foremost the Pay-Per-View several new champions were crowned. So let's get down to business. CMV Superstar Jaxon Jordan was crowned a 2 time International Champion after being the last man standing in an Elimination Chamber match.

Lee: This man, Jaxon Jordan uses his finisher "The Hashtag" where he punches people in front of the face. I am offended by this and I feel he's a weakling as I only find punching things in the back of the face as the appropriate way to punch people. I commend the power in his punch but until he removes ones face from their head and allows it to splatter on an object they're facing then I have no respect for his finisher...

T: ... O... Okay... Anyway, second new champions crowned! That's right! These guys!

Stock audience cheering SFX are heard over the radio.

T: In a heated battle we put down #TrendingWorldWide and claimed the CMV World Tag Team Titles.

Lee: It wasn't heated, Tim, we crushed them...

T: C'mon man, I'm trying to be nice...

Lee: In battle, the nice fall.

T: I don't know if that's entirely--

Lee: THE NICE FALL!

T: Alright! Alright! Anyway, next up the greatest Vixen on the face of the earth retained her championship in an amazing effort by putting down the least amazing Vixen, Amber Briggs. Much to my delight. So there's that. After that Omega Lee would take on John Briarwood for the CMV Light Heavyweight Championships, John being the owner of the belt and Lee would claim it for himself! The greatest advocate for the Light Heavyweight Division would earn his spot on the top of the pile of the division. So that's nice. Finally the last championship that would change hands would be the CMV Undisputed title where Paul Anderson would claim it for a second time after deposing Troy Voodoo. Tough break for Voodoo, huh, Lee?

Lee: He'll get over it.

T: R, right... Anyway, those are your new champions. We move on now... To "Have You Punched It In The Back Of The Face?"

Lee: I am ready.

T: Good! So before we get started I wanna explain the rules to new listeners.

Lee: Proceed.

T: So, I'm going to ask Lee if he's punched 5 different people, animals or objects in the back of their face. If I get more No's than Yes' then I get to wear his amazing shorts that he doesn't seem to change out of.

Lee: They are comfortable.

T: I see... However! If I get more Yes' than No's than I'll be forced to put on a pair of jeans and randomly dial a number on Lee's cellphone and tell the person that picks up to [Bleep] off.

Lee: Shall we begin?

T: I think that's my line.

Lee: Doesn't matter, you're going to lose.

T: Great... So! Lee have you punched an Armadillo in the back of the face?

Lee: Yes, I first tore the back armor of it's back and proceeded-

T: Great... Lee have you punched a Tornado in the back of the face?

Lee: I am a Tornado.

T: Does that mean you've punched yourself...

Lee: NEXT QUESTION!

T: Uh... Have you punched... a 1997 Dodge Viper in the back of the face?

Lee: Cobalt or Cherry Red?

T: Uh... I like Cherry Red.

Lee: Wrong answer, I've punched both in the back of the face.

T: ...

Lee: By the current numbers I have 4 Yes' against your 0 No's... You've already lost.

T: Regardless I'm going to get a yes.

Lee: Try as you might.

T: Have you punched...

Lee: ...

T: Have you punched... Er...

T: ...I concede... I'll be right back...

Lee: Listeners please hold. T is putting on pants.

T: Hey... I'm back... Hand me the phone...

The sound of Lee passing his phone to Tim can be heard over the radio. Dialing can be heard.

T: It's ringing.

Lee: You dialed the numbers of course it's ringing.

T: Oh hello!

Lee is heard snatching the phone from Tim.

Lee: Hello, hold on for a moment; person on phone. Tim... Listen... if you don't tell this person to [Bleep] off than I will be forced to train you so hard your hands will turn into nubs and I'll be forced to punch you in the back of the face.

Lee: Understood...?

T: ...Understood...

Lee hands T the phone back...

T: [Bleep] off...

A beep is heard.

Lee: Good job, T.

T: I'm so [Bleep]ing bummed now.

Lee: T, please progress the show, we have about 10 minutes before the police arrive.

T: Jesus... Alright, now for the final segment of the show we have an interview with CMV sensation Sushi-X.

Lee: Dialing.

Sushi-X: Hello?

T: Hello, Paul!

Sushi-X: It's ... Sushi... Please respect...

T: Sorry, Pau-- I mean, Sushi... So we have some questions and me and Lee would like to know...

Sushi-X: Ask...

T: V, very well... Here we go; So yesterday we got to see the reunification of XGEN, XGEN being you and long-time tag-team brother Quantum, This had to be a great feeling for you!

Sushi-X: You know what, Tim? It should've be great feeling for me. I should've been excited for it... The fact of the matter is I wasn't excited at all... Omega, excuse me... "Quantum", is just a lap dog for Hunter; I don't know why Quantum came back or why he's working with the Corporation...

T: Well... That being said Triple H is proclaiming XGEN is now part of the Corporation. What are--

Sushi-X: Listen, Tim. I don't know what deal Quantum has made with Hunter but without my say so XGEN will never be part of the Corporation. Without me? There is no XGEN. Without Omega? There is no XGEN. That is why I formed the ONI. I'm not going to run around claiming something I'm not. Omega is the Sonny to my Cher. Without one, there is no other... As of now... there is no XGEN...

Lee: So when you two teamed up last night... that was what...?

Sushi-X: It means nothing, Mr. Lee... I was forced into that match. And if I had a say that night? I wouldn't have competed. But Sushi-X never backs down from a match. Despite losing last night, that did not light a fire in me to continue with Omega... There still is no XGEN and there is no alignment with the Corporation. I've been verbal about my distrust and hatred for Hunter and the Corporation. I don't know what the terms behind whatever agreement Omega and Hunter had but after last nights match; we're going our separate ways...

T: Well it seems you have a Love-Hate relationship with Quantum... I ... mean... Omega...

A slam is heard through the radio; the noise of Sushi slamming his fist on something through his end of the phone call.

Sushi-X: There is no "love"! There is no "hate"! I showed up and put on a great match! But! If "Quantum" stands in my way between Hunter and Voodoo? I'll put him down without hesitation... It's a sad day to see my brother align with the enemy. It will be a sadder day to eliminate him if he gets in my way...

Lee: So if Quantum interferes you'll put him away?

T: Look... I've said my piece, Mr. Lee, this interview is over... I'm coming for you Hunter. Omega... my brother... I suggest you stand aside...

A click is heard as Sushi hangs up his end of the call...

T: Holy [Bleep], I've never seen Paul like this...

Lee: Yeah, what a buzzkill...

T: Lee...

Lee: What! We tell jokes!

T: Anyway! Ladies and gentlemen, that's our show! We hope you had a great time and .... and...

Lee: What's wrong, T?

T: I'm surprised no ones bursting into the studio trying to taze us...

Lee: We'll yeah, you have like 2 more minutes before the cops get here.

T: Well, [Bleep] let's get out of here. Have a good rest of the day, Miami.

Radio Announcer: And that was T & Lee in the Morning! Coming up? Your weather on the 8s!

Matt was so enthralled by the broadcast he had finished the lawn. The grass all a identical length. However, something was amiss. There was blood on his white shirt and then he noticed parts of his cat. Mr. Tatonka scattered over the freshly cut grass, so consumed with T & Lee was Matt that he ran over his cat while mowing the lawn.

---

@LaFaveTim No arrest! Whoohoo, me and Lee are getting good at this! #Freedom
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down