Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger

2 posters

Go down

T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Empty T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger

Post by Tim Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:59 am

On a cold Canadian morning, 12 year old CMV fan, Randy Borton was having an awful start. His birthday was today but for some reason, it didn't feel like it. His mother was not at home and he was alone on the most special day of his life; the day he was given life. Saddened, he walked over to his computer and turned on Pandora, hopefully to be blessed with excellent Canadian music native to his home land. Instead this sounded off:

Announcer: Hello, Pandora listeners we have a special broadcast of a random and fun new show!  T & Lee in the Morning. Well... Morning where they are. Coming to you live from So-Cal it's T & Lee in the Morning!

Some really funky music played for the intro before a pause.

T: Heeeeeeeeeey, I'm T!

Lee: And I am Lee.

T: And boy do we have a wonderful show for you!

Lee: Indeed for we have again protected--

T started making loud grunts and shouts cutting off Lee.

T: We'll get to that my friend but for now, let's just talk about what we have in store for you guys tonight! To start of the show we're going to tell you the results of last nights wonderful Pay-per-view Regicide! Then! In a stunning turn-of-events. We have two interviews tonight! And ... because of that... we regret to inform you that today's game of "Have You Punched It In The Back Of The Face" has been cancelled...

Lee: Thank god...

T: ... Regardless. Today we'll be interviewing first, none other than the millionaire, philanthropist-play boy and part-time Iron Man, Tony Stark, to talk to us on what he knows about war, obviously relating to CMV's current Civil War. Then, directly following that we get to interview Megan Cooper who is still recovering in a hospital after a brutal attack from Darrel Richards.

Lee: Megan Cooper's insatiable fighting spirit gives me a Great Tiger rager.

T: Lee, please, keep it together.

Lee: ...

T: So let's start with the results of the pay-per-view Regicide, the theme being that every Champion would defend their belts. It kicked off with a pre-show Tag-Team Turmoil which would effectively; pick out our opponents for the upcoming pay-per-view Cause & Effect. 6 teams started off and only one remained. Our opponents for Cause and Effect...

Lee: [Bleep] you, Tim.

T: What?

Lee: You constantly tell me not to spoil [Bleep] and you already have spoiled something.

T: What are you talking about?

Lee: By saying we're fighting the winner of the tag-team turmoil that would imply we've already retained. Which we have.

T: I--... Oh [Bleep]

Lee: ...

T: Yeah... so ... we retained... but we'll get to that... Anyway the winner of the tag-team turmoil--

Lee: [Bleep]hole.

T: THE WINNER... The winner was The Foreign affairs. So they get a guarenteed #1 contender match at Cause & Effect.

Lee: Next up the first battle of the Civil War took place, Quantum, the Corporations hellhound versus Bryan Novak, UnMatched Legend. Quantum would defeat Bryan Novak. Making the Rebellion versus Corporation score 1 and 0.

T: After that we had the Light Heavyweight Championship. The champion Levi Marta versus Parker. Lee?

Lee: Marta would retain.

T: Then the International Champion Jaxon Jordan would attempt to defend his title against Ringo Maxx in a winning effort.

Lee: In the second Civil War battle we would have the Rebellion's creator, Sushi-X, battle Hayden Kiteley and in a crazy event, Sushi would bring us a victory. The score being set at 1 and 1.

T: Cassie Maverick would attempt to return the Vixen's title back to her grasp when she took on Fury. In the end, Cassie would get the title back in her hands.

Lee: In the most exciting match of the night.

T: Lee, please...

Lee: The tag-team championship would not change hands this time, as Painn and his random tag partner weren't skilled enough to wrestle... no pun intended... the title from our hands. We are truly the greatest tag-team champions! Also allowing the Rebellion to pull ahead at 2 and 1!

T: Lee... Calm down... Next was the Anarchy Championship match where Marcantel would fight our good friend Jacob Zielger and unfortunately ... win... Marc is your new Anarchy Champion...

Lee: In the co-main event; and the second to last Rebellion versus Corporation match, our previous guest Randy Borton would defend his Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion against Troy Voodoo. After an incredible match, Voodoo would win and become a 3 time Undisputed Champion. Causing a tie in the score between the Rebels and the Corporation.

T: In the main event, Lone Wolf Justin Sane would battle the King of Kings and the leader of the Corporation, our boss and COO, Triple H. In a grueling battle, Sane would come out the victory, allowing the first win for the Rebellion. However, after the match, Xander Slate, Bison and Paul Anderson, accompanied by Yuri Sokolov who would beat down Sane and Triple H and claim that they were not part of the Rebellion but not part of the Corporation and dubbed themselves the Coalition. They haven't really stated what they stood for, but I'm sure we'll all find out relatively soon. Anyway, that's Regicide and Lee, I'm going to need you to get Stark on the phone.

Lee: Maurice will you please dial Anthony. Thanks.

A ring is head and before a second one can be heard someone answers.

Stark: Yeah, hello?

T: Uh, Mr. Stark this is T & Lee, you said you wanted to be on th--

Stark: Yeah, yeah... Make it quick...

T: Uh... You said you wanted to talk to us...

Stark: About what?

T: War?

Stark: Yeah, it's terrible. We done here? I'm a busy guy.

T: ... Y, yeah... Go ahead...

Stark: Alright, see ya.

A click is heard and the studio is silent for a minute.

Lee: What a douche.

T: Well... he's a busy guy... Anyway, dial up Megan Cooper.

Lee: Maurice?

Ringing is heard again. After several rings Cooper answers with a weak: "Hello?"

T: Miss Cooper!

Megan Cooper: Hello, Tim... Lee...

Lee: Hello, Megan.

T: Are you feeling well enough for this interview?

Megan Cooper: Absolutely. Let's go...

Lee: Her spirit... Good god...

T: Lee... Shut up. So Megan, we all know the truth, you're injured. When can we expect you back?

Megan Cooper: Well Tim I haven't been able to leave my hospital bed as of yet. I'm expecting to undergo Neck Surgery in the upcoming week, and if it all goes successfully, I'll be cleared to at the very least, get out of my hospital bed. Could be a couple of weeks more before the rehabilitation process is underway and when that comes I'll be looking to get fit as a fiddle. Honestly and it sucks to say it, but I won't be back before Purgatory. I've never had an injury like this, so I'm kinda struggling with it, however at the same time, I'm young and healthy, so it's not as bad as it could be.

T: That's awesome to hear, Megan.

Lee: Your fighting style is commendable, where do you draw your strength?

Megan Cooper: It's mainly to do with how I was brought up, well maybe more about where I was brought up, I wasn't exactly bad off, but I just didn't like all the snobby kids and as I grew up it became snobby adults. I wouldn't take any of that. I want to say it's my emotions that brings out the best of me, anger will make me insufferable in the ring as I proved against Kristen Page a few times, and then as you saw against Cassie Maverick, when I wasn't invested emotionally, I had nothing and rightfully got my ass kicked. You could say I'm a prize fighter, but if you don't have an emotional attachment to something, why fight for it?

Lee: I love you...

T: LEE!

Lee: Sorry...

T: Moving on... How do you feel about Vixen's division as it is now?

Megan Cooper: You know Tim, when I first came here I called out the entire division I didn't respect anybody here, but over time I've grown to respect this place. It's become a little bit of a second home, and it wouldn't be that way without the Vixens. I won't deny we started out a little weak, the herd was thin, but it's growing and that's great.

T: Couldn't agree more. It's really been flourishing.

Lee: Will you seek revenge on Darrell Richards for causing your injury when you return?

Megan Cooper:  I think at the moment, the question is "if" I return. I have to get through the surgery process first. Honestly I don't think he'll make it to when I return, he's teaming with Fear at the moment and I don't think they'll be able to overcome the family along with Cassie and Fury. However I will thank him, because without his attacks, I would have never turned to Cassie for help, we built bridges because of him. The only revenge I'll get is the satisfaction of doing what I enjoy while he watches at home when he's without a job.

T and Lee laugh.

T:  Before we go. Is there anything else you'd like to say to the listeners and CMV Universe?

Megan Cooper: Well first and foremost. I think I have to thank Cole Savage for these flowers, but secondly, I want you all to know I'll be back better than ever before the biggest show of the year if everything goes to plan I'll be seeing you all again at Ascendance.

T: We look forward too it, Megan. Rest well and thanks for your time.

Megan Cooper: Any time, Tim. Have a good day, Kevin.

Lee: You as well, my fighting queen.

Tim can be heard facepalming.

T: Anyway, that's our show. Thanks for all the supporters for this show and thanks to CMV fans who root for me and Lee everyday, we couldn't do it without you!

Announcer: And that was T & Lee in the Morning! Coming up next? 8 hours of uninterrupted 50 Cent Music.

Borton, despite being a little perked up from the show, still felt sad on this... the day of his birth... Suddenly his mother suddenly walked through his bedroom door bearing a birthday cake. Borton's day was complete and he felt as a young Randy Borton should:

Happy.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger Empty Re: T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger

Post by Borton Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:15 am

lmao

T & Lee Broadcast #7 | 97.1 The Badger ConsciousWealthyItalianbrownbear-size_restricted
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down