Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation

Go down

The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation Empty The Weight of Sin: Perpetuation

Post by Jason Spade Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:51 pm

The scene fades in to Jason Spade, sitting backstage at Octane.

"I've been thinking about that video for a while now. Who is it that's targeting me? Who has a bone to pick with me? Who has taken it upon themselves to punish me for my sins?"

Spade stands.

"Who else could it be? Who else sticks her beak in other people's business on a self-serving crusade for some kind of twisted sense of righteousness? Tailcoat Val... I'm right, aren't I? I should have known better than to take your word when you said we weren't enemies anymore. It never ends, not really... This cycle of violence. I should know better, but I don't... And I suppose you're going to teach me the error of my ways?"

As if in answer to his question, Tailcoat Val emerges from the shadows.

"There is nothing I can teach you that you don't already know."

Spade does not look at Val; she circles around him, trailing her finger across his back and chest.

"As you said, the cycle of violence perpetuates. How could I punish you when you have already taken that burden upon yourself?. Your actions, your regrets, they radiate from you. You recall every bone you've broken, and every drop of blood you've spilt... Perhaps, even, every heart you've broken?"

Spade perks up, and Val stops circling him, standing right in front of him now.

"A single rose and a vow to be better? How can that possibly be enough? You dedicated nearly an entire year of your life to that ruse, and you know that you can never truly make amends. You can deceive the audience, perhaps even Madison Wright, but you and i both know that it is not a desire to fight that drove you to put out a challenge... You want someone to put you out of your misery."

Spade shifts as though to strike Val, but hesitates. Val tilts her head.

"Oh, you want to hit me? Why not? After all..."

Val grabs her mask and shifts it to the side, revealing her damaged eye.

"It wouldn't be the first time..."

Spade clenches his fists.

"You have no control over me. You wanna fight, then we're gonna do it the right way. Between those ropes."

Val fixes her mask.

"We'll see."

Val steps backwards and fades into the shadows. Spade reaches out to where she was, only to find a concrete wall...

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down