Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Weight of Sin: Revelation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Weight of Sin: Revelation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Weight of Sin: Revelation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Weight of Sin: Revelation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Weight of Sin: Revelation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Weight of Sin: Revelation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Weight of Sin: Revelation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Weight of Sin: Revelation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Weight of Sin: Revelation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Weight of Sin: Revelation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Weight of Sin: Revelation

Go down

The Weight of Sin: Revelation Empty The Weight of Sin: Revelation

Post by Jason Spade Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:51 am

Hours after Attack on Australia Part 2, Madison Wright can be seen walking through the now empty arena with a cell phone pressed to her ear.

"...no, I have no idea what Jackson is doing. I was just as surprised as everyone else... I don't involve myself in any of his business, Shockwave and Octane are completely separate franchises."

Madison pauses to listen to the other line as she unlocks her office door and pushes the door open.

"I don't care if you believe me or not, it's the truth. I haven't even spoken to Jackson since Christmas, I'm telling you I have no idea what his deal is. Trust me, I'm too busy trying to keep Octane from--"

Madison turns on the light and immediately freezes; sitting at her desk is Jason Spade.

"...I have to call you back."

Madison hangs up and pockets her phone.

"I'm going to ask you a question and I want an honest answer. I know I don't exactly deserve it, but I'm not asking and I promise you that I'm not in the mood for games."

Spade stands up, slowly. His face still has some leftover green stain from Val's mist the night before. His right eye is still red and bloodshot.

"I've been thinking about this whole thing with Val, trying to figure out why she's targeting me so hard... A year ago we were practically on the same side, and now- all of the sudden- she's after me like never before. I knew she'd come eventually, shit I'd be surprised if she didn't, but why now, and more importantly... How are you involved."

It is not a question, more of a confirmation of something they both know.

"Jason... I don't--"

"The timing, the motive, Val's insistence on bringing me to you... None of it is a coincidence. I'm not stupid, Madison. So I'm gonna ask you once- and if I don't get the answer I want, I'm gonna trash this office, so be honest- did you send her after me?"

A long, tense silence. Madison looks like a deer in the headlights. Spade finally snaps.

"Answer me, goddamn it!"

"I-I didn't... I didn't think she would take it so far."

Spade's rage appears to vanish, but the tremble in his voice gives it even deeper resonance.

"So... I'm right."

"Jason, I reached out to her months ago, back when... When you were Global Champion. I reached out to anyone who would fight you... I didn't think Val would answer, let alone go this far... I thought she'd send some of her guys to jump you or something, I don't know... Look, you're not innocent here and you know it. You're not going to blame me for something you brought on yourself. If you didn't use me like... Like some kind of toy to get what you want, this never would have happened!"

Madison's own anger has flared back up, and Spade shrinks before it.

"Yeah... I know."

Spade steps out from behind the desk and starts to leave, pausing next to Madison.

"Val is pushing me... Pushing me somewhere I don't want to go. Somewhere I promised I would never go again. You've started something that you can't control, and I'm going to end it. Whatever happens to Val, whatever happens to me... Know that it's on your hands."

Spade turns to look at her, but she can't meet his gaze.

"I'm done apologizing."

Spade finally walks away, leaving Madison alone as the scene fades to black.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down