Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Weight of Sin: Invitation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Weight of Sin: Invitation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Weight of Sin: Invitation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Weight of Sin: Invitation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Weight of Sin: Invitation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Weight of Sin: Invitation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Weight of Sin: Invitation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Weight of Sin: Invitation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Weight of Sin: Invitation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Weight of Sin: Invitation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Weight of Sin: Invitation

Go down

The Weight of Sin: Invitation Empty The Weight of Sin: Invitation

Post by Jason Spade Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:19 pm

The scene begins at the front door of Jason Spade's house. He returns home from a long day of training, gear bag slung over his shoulder as he fumbles for his keys. He inserts one into the door, only to realize that the door is already unlocked. Knowing for sure that he locked the door when he left, Spade cautiously pushes the door open... Finding nobody inside.

Spade tosses his gear bag aside, quietly closes the door behind him, and slowly checks the next room. He notices a smell of some kind... Fresh food?

"Oh, Mr. Spade!"

Spade jumps and wheels around, hands raised in fighting position, to see Toxiera. Toxiera has looked better; Spade recalls that he's recently been attacked by Pierre Thompson, and the noticeable bruising and lumps on his face show that. Regardless, his expression is polite and he wears a huge smile.

"You're finally back! Mistress Val said you'd be home around this time."

"Yeah? Did she tell you what I do to people who break into my house?"

"A great many violent things, I'm sure. Come, come."

Toxiera picks up Spade's bag from the floor and gestures for the latter to follow. Spade does so, warily, and Toxiera leads him into the dining room, where the table has been set with a massive plate of food.

"Please, make yourself at home!"

"This is my ho--"

Spade stops as he notices a neatly folded piece of paper next to the plate. Spade pushes Toxiera aside and grabs the paper, quickly unfolding it.

"Jason,

Perhaps you will be more bold when I'm not looking you in the eye. This is how you challenge someone without being vague and uncertain if you truly want the fight.

Bloodsport.

-Val"

Spade reads the letter with a noticeable scowl. When he's done, he hands it off to Toxiera.

"I accept."

"Oh, good! I'll tell the Mistress right away. Please enjoy the food."

Toxiera gestures to the food, but Spade doesn't budge. Instead, Spade punches him in the stomach, causing the latter to double over in pain.

"That's for breaking into my house... Now beat it before I break your arms!"

Spade boots Toxiera in the butt, causing Val's henchman to scurry out of the room. Spade listens to the door open and close, then sighs.

"I gotta change those fuckin' locks."

Spade looks to the food uncertainly... What has he gotten himself into this time?

The scene fades to black.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down