Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Weight of Sin: Attestation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Weight of Sin: Attestation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Weight of Sin: Attestation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Weight of Sin: Attestation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Weight of Sin: Attestation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Weight of Sin: Attestation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Weight of Sin: Attestation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Weight of Sin: Attestation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Weight of Sin: Attestation Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Weight of Sin: Attestation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Weight of Sin: Attestation

Go down

The Weight of Sin: Attestation Empty The Weight of Sin: Attestation

Post by Jason Spade Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:57 pm

Fool him twice?

Impossible.

Ozone's return was a shock beyond belief, catching Spade off guard enough for him to be put down by his bitter rival. Val tried to pull from the same bag of tricks, indeed pulling Cameron Kray out of the aether hoping for the same result--the same embarrassment to be laid at Spade's doorstep.

But Spade was ready this time.

No doubt he spent the time since the Ozone match studying tapes of names big and small. Of literally any man he's ever crossed paths with, from those who've been in CMV before to those he trained with once in his rookie days and hasn't seen since. Never again would he underestimate the depths of Val's relentlessness. So it's safe to say that when he saw Kray walk onto the stage, Spade may have been a little surprised.

But he wasn't unprepared.

Spade shoots Kray a pitying look before exiting the ring and gingerly making his way up the ramp. He may be sore from the match, the battle has only strengthened his resolved and stoked the fire that drives him to fight. That fire's visible in his eyes as he bursts through the curtains dividing the arena from the backstage area.

"VAL?!"

He does get a response, just not the one he wanted. Spade sounds a corner and nearly crashes into Toxiera. In stark contrast to Spade's deep frown, Toxiera gives a warm smile.

"Oh! Mr. Spade, just who I was hoping to see. Mistress Val would like to inform you--"

"Why can't she inform me herself? What, is she scared to get her own hands dirty?"

Spade spits out his questions, not really caring for an answer. Spade steps closer to Toxiera, standing nose to nose with Val's henchman as his own breath becomes ragged and his muscles become tense.

And then it's not quite a threat any longer.

Spade grabs a fist full of Toxiera's shirt collar and raises his other fist.

"What if I gave you a message to send to her instead?"

"That won't be necessary."

Spade whirls around, letting Toxiera go and finding himself face to…mask with Tailcoat Val. Still heated, still fighting to maintain his composure, still trying not to succumb to the adrenaline…

"Australia would be a fitting place for you to meet you end, don't you agree?"

Spade doesn't take the bait.

"I'm supposed to believe you'll show up this time?"

Val turns her back on him and walks off.

"You have my word."

Though tempted, Spade doesn't chase after her. Instead, he shouts after her.

"What do you want from me, Val? What is this all about, huh?!"

Val stops for a moment. Then she continues walking, offering no response, with Toxiera hot on her heels.

"I could have told him myself! There was no need to waste you breath on the likes of Jason Spade!!"

Despite his mounting frustration, Spade can't help but smirk at the display as the scene fades to black.

The Outlaw
2x CMV Undisputed Champion - 1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV Anarchy Champion - 1x CMV Zero G Champion - Undisputed NGCW Champion

CMV Next Big Thing 2019 - CMV Match of the Year 2019 - CMV Face of the Year 2020 - OMG Moment of the Year 2020 - CMV Superstar of the Year 2020

Leon Garra
El Leon de Aguadilla
1x CMV Global Champion - 1x CMV Unified Tag Team Champion - 1x CMV International Champion - 1x CMV Internet Champion -1x CMV Pure Champion

Ashley Riot
Deathmatch Princess
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion

CMV Breakout Female Superstar 2021

AKUNIN
Born in Blood
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down