Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave.

Go down

The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave. Empty The Prodigy Speaks on Her Loss To Ashley Riot On Shockwave.

Post by ItsOnlyBread Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:02 pm

Backstage at this week’s episode of Shockwave an interviewer stands by, waiting for incoming stars of CMV to pass that might have a word or two to share for the people at home. As the interviewer is looking around Chloe Marx makes her way over to this interviewer.

Interviewer - "Oh! It is a pleasure to speak with you, we just saw you had a very competitive match against Ashley Riot and unfortunately picked up a loss. How is that weighing on you with this seemingly new version of you claiming to be the Prodigy of CMV?"

Chloe has a cheeky smile on her face as she goes to answer this question.

Chloe - "You know I wasn't that bothered, not as far as some people might think I should be at least. Ashley Riot is going through a very similar evolution that I explained after Attack on Australia last week and I respect her for it however a very astute observer would have noticed that tonight wasn't a walk in the park for her, it wasn't easy, I didn't make it easy…You know a couple of months ago, 3…4…5 months ago she would have put me down like that. Got an easy win, she would have put me down and no one would have even batted an eye but tonight? It was different, if you looked into that crowd you would have seen everyone's faces as they realized what I meant at Attack on Australia. I'm not here to give easy wins to the women of CMV anymore. I'm not here to warm up the crowd and get them all excited for the show. I'm not here for that. I love them all but I'm not here for it now. I'm here at least for the foreseeable future for a very specific purpose."

Chloe then pulls out a little notebook, leather bound with a wrap going around it.

Chloe - "I'm here for this. you know I've been getting into some writing lately and not for a book or anything like that but more as a list of sorts. A list of people who beat me at my worst, maybe not mentally but definitely physically. It's been a long and hard journey to get to where I am. To get to be the Prodigy that is standing here today and in that journey came a lot of losses and I would love to run those losses back one more time to show all of them that the girl that once was me is no longer here, because since those losses I could just have a suspicion that just because they fought me when I barely knew what a ring was that they think they're still better than me and if I'm going to eventually become the best woman superstar in the entirety of CMV I'm going to have to get that thought out of a lot of people's heads and so I thought I'd start with the people who might think they have a claim to thinking that. So to start this off I was thinking I'd go ahead and go after a very once bright and unique star in the women's division here and has now turned into a shell of her former self because she has chosen to align herself with the most unoriginal, uninspired, and classless group of people I have come to know and all of you come to know and that's The Company. Of course I'm talking about the former bright girl Neon now turned Liz Carter. I would be lying if I said that this wasn't partially to do with the fact that you've aligned with the worst people in CMV but not entirely. You handed me my first loss here in CMV. A fact i'm sure you've been telling Shay and Xander and anyone else who will listen but you know what I think it's time we run that match back. I'll be waiting for you next week because you will be the start of my…maybe not Redemption but my reminder that no one is better than me, no one is better than The Prodigy! Of C..M..V.. I'll see you next week."

ItsOnlyBread
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down