Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Small Plastic Case Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Small Plastic Case Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Small Plastic Case Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Small Plastic Case Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Small Plastic Case Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Small Plastic Case Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Small Plastic Case Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Small Plastic Case Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Small Plastic Case Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Small Plastic Case Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Small Plastic Case

2 posters

Go down

Small Plastic Case Empty Small Plastic Case

Post by Alveuss Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:06 pm

After a hell of a night on the last show of the year, Home Coming, Lisa Evans is hanging around backstage just before Monday Night Fusion kicks off in the hopes of catching a quick interview with a few superstars as they come into the arena. It's just then that she can hear a few sets of footsteps and talking coming down the hall. Determined not to miss her chance Lisa heads towards the sound to check out who it is. As the camera follows her around the corner we can see that coming down the hall are two members of the Coalition, Xander Slate and Jacob Ziegler, also along with them walking next Ziegler, the Queen of Botchville, Quinn-Belle. Both men are carrying bags with what one would assume is their clothes and equipment however, poor Ziegler seems to be carrying for two as there is a pink fluffy rucksack over his shoulder. On top of that, around his waist under his dank leather jacket is his Anarchy championship which he successfully defended the previous night against Zack Cage without breaking a sweat.

Also the three are clearly still a little exhausted from last night, especially Ziegler and Quinn-Belle who were spotted at a new year's party with the likes of Shakira, the love of Alveuss's life. The three begin picking up the pace hoping not to be caught by Lisa but it's too late. The reporter is already chasing them asking for a few questions, they ignore her though trying to keep their heads down. This continues all the way to the Coalition's shared locker room until the three stop and Ziegler takes off the pink rucksack and hands it to Kitty and whispers something in her ear before she takes off down the hall to her own locker room.

Lisa Evans
Guys, you got time now before you go in and get ready for the show?

Getting tired of the pestering and worried that the damn woman will follow them into the locker room, Ziegler turns to Xander who simply shakes his head and shrugs before turning and entering the locker room. The Scot sighs and quickly throws his bag through the door before it fully closes behind the Slateman.

Jacob Ziegler
If you were Mac you'd have been unconscious about 5 minutes ago. Hurry up, what have you got for me?

Lisa Evans
No Xander or Quinn?

Ziegler puts his head in his hands and rubs his eyes trying to wake himself up a little and growing impatient with Lisa.

Jacob Ziegler
Look this is what you get. Take it or leave it.

Lisa Evans
Oh... Okay. Umm, did you get my autograph?

Jacob Ziegler
Did I get your fuc... Hey Xander!

He punches on the door a little.

Jacob Ziegler
Gonna go into the front of my bag and pull out the little case!

After a minute the door opens and Xander pokes his head out the door. Gotta hand it to the man, he wastes little time, he's already started stripping and clearly has no shirt on which we can see and presumably no pants either since he won't come any further out the door. He hands Ziegler a small plastic case and slams the door shut behind him.

Jacob Ziegler
Here you go, a signed copy of Shakira's new album, don't say I'm not a nice guy. Merry late Christmas. We done here?

Lisa Evans
Wait no! I haven't asked you any questions yet.

Jacob Ziegler
Oh Jesus Christ... Alright I'll tell you what, I'm assuming it's gonna be all the generic questions that you ask all the time right so I'll answer. You just stand there and be quiet. Brad, that's your name right? Is that thing on?

The Anarchy champion knocks on the camera screen almost causing poor Brad Yates to drop it but he manages to keep a firm grip giving that this camera is his livelihood.

Jacob Ziegler
Hey! Congratulations on a successful title defense Ziegler last night at Home Coming. Why thank you Lisa, I did tell you just last week that it was going to go down the way it did but you know how it is. While Zack Cage went into that match with seemingly all the momentum in the world I showed exactly why I have been so successful in my short time here and am up for Newcomer of the year. Poor Zack failing yet again in his endeavor to win a big match. Hey Xander! Poor Zack!

Faintly behind the door you can just barely hear Xander.

Xander Slate
Poor Zack! Here hold on I'll call Paul...

Jacob Ziegler
Speaking of going into a match with all the momentum in the world. Did you see last night's main event Lisa? Damn that was bitter-sweet for me. I mean I'd have loved old Timmy boy to win the championship if only so I can beat his ass in our upcoming match and put myself right into the title picture but at the same time, it's so damn nice to see someone so false fall so flat on their ass. Enough about Timothy though, I'll have more to say about him later tonight. What you're wondering Lisa is what's next for me.

Jacob Ziegler
So what's next for Ziegler? Well Lisa I'll tell you. I imagine that nothing much has changed. I'm still Anarchy champion, I'm still a fighting champion and there'll probably be a new contender for me soon. If it's anything like Zack or Shanaz or Marcantel though I'm going to need to have a few words with Cyborg because this is just unacceptable. They can't touch me Lisa and it makes me feel bad for them, it truly does. They should be fighting people of similar wrestling ability and I'm afraid I'm just too damn good for them.

Jacob Ziegler
Now I need to say this though to stop any hopeful guys back here thinking they can take my title from me here tonight. I'm aware the Light-heavyweight championship is on the line, I'm aware the International championship is on the line, I'm aware the the Tag-team championships will be on the line tonight. That does not mean that my Anarchy championship is on the line too. I'm a fighting champion yes but if you want a shot at my title you need to earn it. It's as simple as that. However, don't worry any fans out there that paid all their money and came such a long way to see me, I'll still be in action here tonight alongside my good buddy, Xander Slate.

Xander Slate
Hey Paul? Poor Zack!

Paul Anderson
Poor Zack!

Jacob Ziegler
Poor Zack, Lisa. Now was that everything? I'm exhausted and have to go get ready for the show...

Lisa Evans
Actually yes just one more question... What's the deal with you and Kitty Quinn-Belle?

Jacob Ziegler
Always a pleasure, Lisa.

The Anarchy champion then turns and walks into the locker room, the door slowly closing behind him.

Jacob Ziegler
For God sake Xander! Quick to strip down, not so quick to put your trunks on though eh? God damn....

The scene fades to black as tonight's show is about to kick off.

(END)

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Small Plastic Case Empty Re: Small Plastic Case

Post by SlymR Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:07 pm

A small little bumpert while Matthew takes a dumpert.

Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down